The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:52 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"Alright... fruit's fairly easy to get... there are grove trees all over the mountainside and the fringes of the temple," she explained, "so feel free to help yourself..." she led him to one of these places, where a myraid of fruit trees stood. the Air Temples had been built to harmonize with their natural surroundings as much as possible, and the lush Eastern Air Temple was probably the best example. Regardless of the fighting spirit (or lack thereof) or carnivorism (or vegetarianism), almost all of the Air Nomads cared for the environment and were very fond of nature. Xili was no exception.

"Training... I suppose that can begin as early as tomorrow, depending on what you want to learn and who you want to teach you. let's get some food and sleep first though--you still look tired."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Perfect
Link: Xilingshi

Back to top Go down
Ros
Ros

EXP : 530

PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Ros Savarian

Ros nodded at Xili's suggestions. He smiled broadly at hearing that he could begin training the next day. "Anybody who can teach me how to wield a knife, and anything else they think I can be good at." He spoke when she mentioned who would be training him.

Although he was eager to train and eat, he nodded at Xili's final answer. Eat and Sleep. "Yeah, I guess I am tired..." He yawned, then shook himself awake. Not until I have had something to eat. He thought.

Mood: Hopeful
Condition:Tired & Hungry
Link:Ros

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"we can worry about that more tomorrow," Xilingshi yawned herself. her shift had almost been over when she had discovered Ros, and it was late at night. Besides... he was talking to Commander Xilingshi. She knew the ins and outs of the Air Nomads like the back of her hand.

"well eat up then," she suggested, "then I can show you where you can crash for the night, and we'll worry more about the other stuff in the morning." she was not sure where it would take her, but she would find out when it came. She was a free spirit like that.

Back to top Go down
Ros
Ros

PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Ros Savarian

Ros looked up at the fruit tree. These were pretty ripe, and looking good. The food in Ba Sing Se couldn't compete. He plucked the fruit and took large bites of it. Damn it tasted good. He ate one of almost every tree, feeling like he hadn't eaten in days. Then he remembered. He kinda hadn't. Afterwards, he walked back to Xilingshi. "Ok, I've had my fill. Sleep time?" He was a little woken up from eating, but he was still ready to get some sleep.

Mood: Happy
Condition:Tired

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi watched him eat, taking a few fruits of her own to consume for the evening. She was calm and patient, waiting for the youngster to finish before actually saying anything else.
"Alright..." she nodded, "if you're done, come follow me. A nice comfy bed awaits." she cracked a dull chuckle.

She led him to a small room off of a hall that looked like it housed many just like it. the room was not very large, but it was cozy and private, and had enough for someone's basic needs.
"If you need anything, I'll be a a few doors down," she indicated, "g'night, Ros." she nodded politely before giving him his space and disappearing down the hall.

Back to top Go down
Ros
Ros

PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:01 am

Ros Savarian

Ros looked around the small room in wonder. He got a bed!? He was living the life already! but, can't ruin it. they might get mad at him.

Ros carefully took his knife and set it on a small table, leaving it pointed so he could quickly jump out of bed and wield it. He didn't think he would get opposition here, but you never knew. He crawled in bed, and before he knew it, was sleeping.

Mood: Happy
Condition:Asleep

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

for Xi, a bed was a bed, and since it was where she usually slept, she was asleep within minutes.

Ros would find Xilingshi alone in one of the courtyards meditating when he woke up. if he had gone to her room in search of her, she would have left a note, but otherwise that was where she would be, if he needed her or wanted her for training or what have you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]   Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teacher in the Temple [Xilingshi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2