The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lost boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narrik
Narrik

EXP : 500
Birthday : 1997-02-14

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

A lost boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:02 am

[OOC] How come my last post vanished? Surprised Can I bring it back somehow?

Narrik Aleut

Narrik cleaned his mouth with a napkin as he finished the delicious fish. Now...what should he do next? This person Kyorin fed him and so far didn't ask anything in return, why? Narrik was sure that someone kind like him wouldn't just give him to the local authorities...So he decided to stay with the group for the moment, after all he was much less noticeable with group of adults.

He decided to gently ask, partly from pure honesty "Ehm...Thank you for the food Kyorin" he said, kinda shy and bowed his head towards Kyorin before continuing ", is there something...I could help you with? As the exchange for the food I mean..." he quickly added and hoped that this question won't bring any questioning upon him...

Mood: Amused, challenged
Condition: Hungry
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Thought for a bit at Kyorin's question. He looked like he held a serious expression for a few moments like he was contemplating for an answer only to look back at Kyorin almost like he was glaring at the individual, the air around gotten pretty rigid as he brought his hands to his mouth. What was Tatsuya going to say? Was it really this important?

After what seemed like a few seconds Tatsu finally spoke up. "No reason, I'm just like Kei here looking for some work, haha!" Tatsuya said in a comical manner completely breaking the atmosphere he had caused just prior of him answering.

Mood: Aloof and Perverted
Condition: Healthy
Link: Derp

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:19 am

Kyorin

Kyorin listened to Tastu and Narrik, nodding his head at Tatsu laughing off his reason for being there. He knew that Tatsu's reason was bullshit, but he didn't care either way. He was just another firebender.
"And that sucks that you havn't found a job yet, Kei."

Kyorin looked over at Narrik. After he asked if there was anything that he could for Kyorin, he replied without missing a beat, "Well, you could stop beating around the bush and ask me to take you with me out of the North. You obviously want to get away from, whatever that place was. You want out, I can provide that for you. I can take you to a teacher that will really let you turn that Waterbending of yours into a real tool."

His face was set in a straight line the entire time, staring straight at Narrik.

Mood:
Condition:
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1749-kyorin-the-snake-acer

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:41 am

Kei

Kei finished up the sweets he ordered and slid the plate with fish on it over to Tatsu, who he felt would gladly accept it.
"What do you even DO for a living Tatsu?" Kei asked Tatsu curiously when he said he was looking for work. Truthfully, Kei couldn't imagine Tatsu having a legit job.

Kei got up from his seat, and turned towards Kyorin.
"Sadly, I must go now, but once again, thanks for the meal." Kei happily told Kyorin, "There are some errands I need to run before the day ends ends."

Kei began to head for the door, but as he walked by Narrik, Kei patted him on the back saying, "From what I can tell, it seems you don't know what to do with your life. If that's the case, I would take Kyorin's if I were you, its a good place to start."

With that, Kei continued towards the exit and upon walking out the door, Kei held his hand up to motion bye without turning around. With that, Kei left the Tavern.

Mood: Casual
Condition: Nice

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:51 am

Narrik Aleut

Narrik froze as Kyorin's words came to his ears. Did he know it the whole time? Narrik though Can I trust him? Narrik about the upcomming questions for a while, making an awkward silence. He had several opportunities to turn me in to the guards and he didn't do it.... As Kei tapped him on the shoulder he then quickly let out in a silent voice, after all he was still pretty shocked "Will I ever come back here again?"

"Let me come with you please..." Narrik said to Kyorin, after all what choice he had?

Mood: Suprised, challenged
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin narrowed his eyes before reaching over and grabbing Kei by the arm, looking into his eyes. He said in a casual tone, "Careful Kei, the month of May is coming up soon." Then, as if nothing had happened, he turned back to Narrik, and answered him. "You'll only see this place if you choose to come back. And yes, I will take you. Would you rather go to the North Pole to train? Or find a waterbender in Ba Sing Se to train you?"

He felt kinda bad, but it seemed everyone was ignoring Tatsu. But to Kyorin, Tatsu could be dealt with later. He didn't seem to interesting other than him being totally Aloof.

Mood:
Condition:
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1749-kyorin-the-snake-acer

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 am

Narrik wrote:

Narrik Aleut

Narrik heard about both of the places. He knew that North Pole is covered under snow whole year, same as his home South Pole, therefor this option seemed to him like the better one, although...what if someone from the North would recognize him and take him back to South?
This was indeed troubling so Narrik started thinking about Ba Sing Se option as well. He knew what Ba Sing Se is, he knew that it's the biggest city of this world and the pride and symbol of the Earth Kingdom, but that's actually the only thing he knew about it...

After a moment of thinking Narrik rubbed his dark brown hair and said: "North Pole, I would be grateful if you could take me to the North pole please."

As he said this, he couldn't help the sad feeling that came to him when he though that he won't see his new "friends" Kei and Tatsu again. They were nice and funny people and Narrik felt good and safe when he was with them experiencing the 1st enjoyable moments after he ran out. He turned behind to look if he could see Kei again, but it was too late, Kei already left. He then looked to Tatsu and waved to him, trying to smile.

Mood: Suprised, challenged
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:44 am

Kei

"Riiight, May." Kei uncertainly, unsure of what exactly Kyorin meant, then pretended to go along with it by saying, "I'll be sure to make I stay hydrated and whatnot, you know, with summer coming and all that. Thanks for the heads up."

There was somthing about the way Kyorin said it that had Kei at a bit of unease, but Kei decided by the way Kyorin continued the conversation, the topic over what was meant by "The month of May" wasn't too be discussed now. Perhaps it will become clear in the near future.

Mood: Confused

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lost boy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2