The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lost boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrik
Narrik

EXP : 500
Birthday : 1997-02-14

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:25 am

Narrik Aleut

Narrik put his hand on his stomach as a loud rumbling echoed from it. It was a day since he ran from his past home to the Southern city, it was his 1st time alone in the city and he didn't have much of an idea on how to take care of himself. He put his hands into his pockets, in attempt to find anything useful, but he found nothing but some snow in his left one and air in his right one. A strong wave of anger made him crush the snow in his palm and throw is away, accidentally hitting some old lady. "Oops, sorry!" Narrik yelled and quickly ran away.

He looked behind him on the filled marketplace to make sure the old lady didn't call guards on him and left a sight of relief when he saw no one coming on him. He anyway rather put his hood on, just in case his old educators would be looking for him. He tried to dry his hand into his cloak, as the water soaked into it he got an idea. He placed his hand on the cloak, closed his eyes in attempt to bend the water out of it. After some time of deep concentration he managed to dry to cloak, as he opened his eyes the water of it was floating just above his palm. He looked towards the see and started making his way to it.

He kneeled at the shore, looked for any fish and started trying to bend them out from the water. After failing several times he smashed his fists into the snow and just staring into the water.

Mood: Sad, challenged
Condition: Fine
Link:

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:34 am

//Come on guys...join me someone in this RP please
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:40 am

Kei

For personal reasons, Kei was enjoying his time in the Southern Water Tribe. Though enjoying may not actually be a good way to describe his current moment, it was extremely cold and he hated it. He actually had no idea what he was supposed to do at the moment, so he figured he would go fishing to pass the time.

So of course he was just sitting on some icy shore, fishing pole in the water, and was simply doing his best to catch his fish. His luck had been terrible all day however, and he had not caught any fish since he had started sadly.

As if to top it off, some kid in his early teens came over next to him and tried bending the water around the fish, only failing to do so and hitting the snow next to the water.

"Oi," Kei called out a bit annoyed, "Your scaring away the fish."

Kei wasn't sure what was wrong with the boy, but he clearly seemed unhappy about something.
"What's wrong?" Kei asked casually, "You get rejected by a girl or something? Let me tell you something, despite what everyone says, relationships aren't even that great."

Mood: Casual
Condition: Cold

[OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining]
Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:23 am

[OCC: Not at all, I'm actually happy about it Smile. Thanks!]

Narrik Aleut

Narrik froze, for a moment, as Kei spoke to him. He tried to calm himself down and looked up into Kei's face. A bit of fear and desperation could be seen in his eyes. It could be easily told that the boy's not where he belongs and that he is probably on a run.

He looked back down after a moment of eye contact and watched carefully his fishing pole. After a moment of silence he finally spoke quietly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare your fish."

Narrik was watching the snow flakes falling down to the sea, while standing at the same place. After some time he decided to break the awkward silence. "No," he said carefully, "Nothing like that happened." "I more likely..." Narrik stopped for a moment. A thousands of thoughts were running through his head as he was unsure if talking about what happened is a good idea. How could he know, that the person won't rat him out to the city guards? But at the same time, who else could Narrik talk to, right now? "I don't know where to go now..." he said quietly after the moment and looked aside.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:51 am

Kei

Kei offered the kid a seat next to him. It seemed to him that the boy was going through some tough times and perhaps wanted to talk about it, and Kei had no problem with company while fishing, it made time fly faster.

"Perhaps one of the biggest problem people encounter in life is figuring out exactly where they stand in our world, figuring out exactly what they represent and what they should contribute to others." Kei shook his head added casually, "Really though, If I were you, I'd put off such thoughts for now, enjoy your youth while it lasts because before you know it, it will be over."

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Narrik Aleut

Narrik carefully sat down next to Kei, still trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible, keeping his eyes still at the fishing pill. He caught his knees, looked up to Kei and started speaking very slowly, picking every word of his carefuly.

"How am I supposed to know it, if I shouldn't seek it? The place I though I belong to will not welcome me ever again..." he let out a short ironic chuckle and continued "I feel so stupid for wanting to leave that place few days, months and maybe even years ago. The only place I ever truly belonged, even though I hated it...now it is gone, because of what I did...now I have nothing, just as I probably wanted..."

His voice broke down with the last sentence. And he remained silent, watching the moving sea with glassy eyes.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:27 pm

OOC: I'm joining because this scene lacks a Tatsu

Tatsuya Itou

Meanwhile under the water

Tatsuya swam in search of fish with only a mouth full of air and a tanto in hand. Of course due to his rather odd choice of catching fish he managed to scare away the prey since he lacked a fishing rod for this sort of thing. While under the water Tatsu spotted a hook with a small ounce of bait, feeling rather mischievous Tatsu decided to tug at the string a bit to give the illusion that there was a catch, at the end of the line.

Giving another tug this time with a bit more force Tatsu attempted to make it seem like it was more than a small bass. This was all seemingly harmless fun for Tatsu, but even he knew he'd have to eventually resurface for air since he lacked gills, also he wasn't a fish.

Mood: Aloof and Perverted
Condition: Healthy
Link: Derp

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:46 am

Kei

It was clear to Kei that the kid was indeed having some troubles in life and was having a hard time letting go of what was behind him.

"I'm no expert on these kind of things," Kei calmly started, "But through personal experience, I've learned it's a lot easier to live by not dwelling on the past, accepting everything that has happened to you so far and making the best out of them. Just look towards what to come, not what has come already. Perhaps you should find some long term goal in life you can work to or some hobby you become devoted to. It really helps."

Of course, Kei's calmness was suddenly broken when he felt a tug on his fishing line.
"Yes!" Kei exclaimed happily as he started reeling in the hook, "I'm not going to go home hungry today!"

Unfortunately, when he pulled in his line completely, he saw there was nothing on his hook. Sitting all day in the cold fishing without luck and now this. Yup, Kei snapped. Why didn't fish just get themselves caught on his hook already?

Kei tossed his rod into the water where he felt the tugging from and yelled out angrily, "That's it fish! I've had it with you! Come fight me if you think your species is more dominant than me and don't deserve to be eaten!"

Mood: Ticked

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin was walking along the shore, looking off into the beautiful snow drifting across the sea. He was covered in his long Green Robes with his hood up. Hi large boots crunching on the ice and snow. His bag being held by one hand behind his back.
                Then he heard a fit of rage at the sea, something about fish being dominant over humans. He looked down shore and saw the two boys, one throwing his pole into the water. A curious bunch. He walked down to them and knelt down.
        "Hard time catching fish?"

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Narrik Aleut

Narrik listened to the Kei's words carefully and actually tried to think about them. His concentration was although broken after Kei failed at catching the "fish". He was staring at him for a moment, trying to figure out what he just said. After a second he just gave it up and let out a short chuckle at 1st and then started laughing.

"I would be surprised if the fish would come out after you yelled at her like that." he said happily, his eyes switching between Kei and the place where the "fish" was supposed to be. "I wouldn't come out to face you, if you'll threat me like that."

"Well, at least I know what I won't be doing in the future...fishing" he said, smile over his whole face. He managed to be happy for the moment and forgot all the bad things that has happened recently.

He turned around to the voice and replied causally "You could say that..."

Link:

Last edited by Narrik on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Tatsuya Itou

Tatsuya gave a small grin as be let go of the line just in time to see a now enraged fisherman toss his pole angrily into the depths of the sea while also crying out for a challenge. As Tatsu began to run out of air he decided on doing another minor prank by causing the surface of the water to bubble like it was boiling. After a few seconds Tatsu's air reserves finally depleted as he shot out of the water onto the shore where Kei and the other two individuals were. "RAAAAAAHHH!!! Fine! I'll accept your challenge!" Roared Tatsuya as he held on to the discarded fishing rod that seemed to emit steam, much like Tatsu's body thanks to his use of heat control.

Naturally it was due to the use of heat control that Tatsu was able to withstand the frigid waters for more than a few minutes. "Huh? Kei?" Tatsuya said as he turned to face Kei, his body was still emitting steam since he was on top of ice at the moment.

Blinking a bit Tatsuya started to notice a lot of things as in the fact this was his first time ever experiencing snow. "Hey!" Tatsuya exclaimed as he playfully rolled around in the snow. "So this is what snow feels like~." He said in a playful manner as he made his first Tatsu-angel.

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 am

Kyorin

Kyorin just lost it as the Dark skinned man flopped onto the icy shore and began making snow angels. Once he got his breath back, he stood back on his feet, brushed the snow off oh his boots and pants, and said "You know, the fish around this area come from a certain species of Piranha. If you put a drop of blood into the water, they should come swarming back. Ooor you can come with me and I can treat you hungry looking people with a meal, how bout it? You in?"
He stretched out his hand to the Waterbender, sitting on the snow. "You especially look like you could use it."

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:45 am

Kei

Kei noticed the new man behind him, who commented on his lack of fish at them moment. The man had light brown hair in a ponytail and slightly tanned skin.

Kei didn't reply though, because Tatsu suddenly emerged from the water, making it clear he was the one who was pulling on Kei's line.
"Goddammit Tatsu." Kei said aloud, he was a bit peeved at his lack of fish.

Kei turned back to Narrik (Who he still didn't know the name of) said, "Yea... It's moments like these where you realize fishing really isn't as fun as people say."

Looking down at Tatsu's body who was making snow angels, Kei asked, "Tatsu, why are you here? Shouldn't you be harassing women and such?"
Kei then turned back around and asked Narrik jokingly yet in a serious tone, "How much fish do you think I can sell him for?"

As if it were the blue, the man with the light brown hair behind him talked about the piranhas in the water, then suddenly offered them all food.
"I usually don't take food from strangers," Kei began, "But I'm too hungry too care. Count me in."

Also, Kei thought to himself, Where are all these people coming from?

Mood: Confused
Condition: Cold, Hungry

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:21 am

Narrik Aleut

Narrik got scared as he saw a man coming out from the from the freezing sea. He stepped back a little and kinda tried to hide behind Kei, even though he didn't realize it in the moment. He waited for the man's next step. "Do you know hi-" Narrik didn't even manage to finish the question, as the man called his "fishing partner" Kei.

Narrik blinked quickly to make sure he's not having hallucinations when the man lay down into the snow and started making angels. He never saw a mature man doing such children things. Narrik just stood there, examining the man with his mouth opened.

Narrik's attention towards the lying man was broken by the brown haired person with pony tail. "I didn't know that..." Narrik said a little sadly ", this is my 1st time trying to catch a fish." Narrik nodded and rather didn't answer to the person's offer, he after all wasn't invited for someone's meal before and therefor he wasn't sure how to react.

"I agree that fishing is not the funniest thing to do..." he said, thinking for a moment before answering jokingly "I'm not sure what else he's good at other then making snow-angels."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Kyorin

His hand hung in the air, not being taken by the Waterbender. He awkwardly straightened up and looked at the one with the sliver hair.

"I know a great place to eat. And yes, they serve fish, if that is your preference." He looked back to the Waterbender. "You in? I kn-..feel, that you could use some food too." He gave a friendly smile at them both as he addressed them.

"And him?" he said as he looked at Tatsuya. "I'm sure he can be good at something. Like how he could stay under this freezing water for so long. That could definitely be useful."

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:07 am

Kei

"Lead the way." Kei casually said. "If your paying, I'll eat whatever."

He couldn't believe it. He was actually going to get free food. This was the best thing to have happened to him since he got to the Water Village. Kei really didn't mind Tatsu coming, unless he got them kicked out of a wherever they were going because he was trying to pull some moves on a waitress. That would be a really big problem, one that Kei would not have been happy to deal with.

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:58 am

Kyorin

Kyorin turned his back on the group, saying "Follow me then!" As he trudges through the snow back to the city, not even waiting up for the angel-bender or the Water Tribe boy.
           After they all followed,(I'm assuming they did, cause why not, right?) He led them through the streets. He noticed the boy edging close to the walls of buildings, into the shadows. Truth be told, Kyorin had seen the young man escape. He knew why he was uncomfortable being out in the open here. Someone might report him. Oh well, here was the restaurant. He turned into it, and thought he should have called it a bar. It wasn't full of drunkards, but there was definitely alcohol flowing around. He sat at the bar, looking at the others to do the same.

Mood:
Condition:
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1749-kyorin-the-snake-acer

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:32 am

Narrik Aleut

Narrik touched his belly, as quite a loud sound of rumbling was heard again from his stomach. He was very hungry, but he didn't want to go into the city with people he knew for circa half a hour. What if they'll just turn him to the guards? They for sure aren't from South Pole. Narrik thought to himself I doubt they could know about me.... But after he saw Kei going as well, he didn't know him by his name yet. He decided that he would follow the group.

In the city he was indeed trying to stay in the shadows as mentioned earlier when they entered the city, hiding his face under his hood and putting his hands into the pockets, trying to blend with the other pedestrians as much as possible. When they entered the restaurant/bar, Narrik eyed every costumer to make sure he never saw them before. After he made sure he doesn't know anyone in the restaurant/bar he sat down with with the brown haired person with a pony tail. "Nice place." He said quietly to him, examining the restaurant's/bar's decorations

Mood: Amused, challenged
Condition: Hungry
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Kyorin

"It's not mine. I just know it, and am willing to pay for two hungry souls. But yes, it is a very nice place."

He turned to the Bartender and asked for a drink for himself, and two plates of fish for Kei and Narrik. The bartender eyed them and raised her eyebrows at them, then went off to tell the cooks.

Kyorin turned to them, saying "I forgot to tell you guys, My name is Kyorin Acer. I come from the Earth Kingdom. What's your names?"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:35 am

Kei

"Yo bartender," Kei called out as the bartender began to walk away, "I'll have three chocolate parfaits and some cheesecake as well."
Kyorin had offered to pay, so Kei didn't intend to hold.

"My name is Kei, Jack Of All Trades," With a thumbs up and a smile, Kei recited his personal job motto, "If you've got the money, I'll do it."

"Anyways," Kei asked curiously towards Kyorin, "What brings you here?"

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Kyorin

"I'm here on some business." He replied vaguely. "Going to be leaving soon, I've done my work." As he finished his sentence, something outside the front entrance caught his eye. "Excuse me for a moment." He got up from his chair and walked outside, yawning and looking around casually.

As he left, the Bartender came back, delivered him his food. She leaned over the bar, and whispered to the two males. "Hey, you do know who he is, right? He's Dai Li. You could be getting yourselves in some 'business', that isn't yours. I would get away from him as soon as possible." She went back to her side of the bar, cleaning a cup. "Unless you want that sort of thing. None of my business."

Kyorin came back right as she leaned back over the counter, scratching his back and sitting back down. "Anyway, what are you two up too?"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:55 pm

OOC: Ha! I'm not that easy to get rid of!

Tatsuya Itou

Followed the three to a nearby restaurant. "Well this is rather nice considering that Kei sucks at fishing it seems." Tatsuya said bluntly in a rather comical way. It seemed like they had forgotten about him momentarily as he didn't get a plate himself. "Ah another plate please." Tatsu said in a rather cheery tone as he was brought a small cup of warm tea.

As they sat and introduced themselves Tatsu couldn't help but over hear the gossip over how Kyourin was apart of the Dai Li. Nudging towards Kei's right rib cage as so he could listen in on the gossip. "Well I'm Tatsuya Itou, a firebender." He said rather proudly as he picked at his already finished third plate of fish.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:42 am

Kei wrote:

Kei

Kei recieved his food and began munching down on one of his parfaits. He ignored the Bartenders comment on Kyorin being a Dai Li member. Sure Kei was once a wanted criminal, but that was years ago and he was now presumed dead.

Besides, Kei knew he hadn't done anything illegal recently so he couldn't imagine why he would attract the attention of the Dai Li. Anyways, if anything bad were to arise with Kyorin, Kei would just run and leave Tatsu to deal with him as Kei knew Tatsu was at least competent at combat.

Speaking of Tatsu, Kei was a bit offended at the remark that he sucks at fishing. So Kei blamed his lack of fish on Tatsu.
"I'll have you know Tatsu," Kei said, "The reason I don't have any fish is because you scared them off."

Back at Kyorin, Kei explained why he was here.
"I heard there would be good paying jobs here, so I came. Unfortunately though, I still haven't found a job."

Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

Character Description
Position:

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Narrik Aleut

The waiter brought Narrik his fish. Narrik bowed his head towards him. "Thank you" he said to Kyorin and started eating slowly, eying his friends and from time to time the restaurant's customers as well.

Narrik was hesitating for a while and waited for the other ones to introduce themselves before introducing himself. "My name is Narrik" he said rather silently, trying to not to be heard by any other customer "I live in this city...". It was kinda surprising for him that the people he went with to eat aren't from the Southern Water tribe, although he expected it from some of them.

He grew kinda nervous as he saw Kyorin leaving outside and coming back relatively soon. He didn't like how was Kyorin examining him before and he got scared that he knew who he was. Why would he take me here to eat, only to give me to guards later on? He thought this question he wasn't able to answer it. He decided to finish his fish 1st...after all he was still very hungry.

Mood: Nervous, challenged
Condition: Warm, fed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:36 am

Kyorin

Kyorin could sense Narriks unease. Or at least see it. It was apparent that he was scared of being found. And sticking around in the South was only going to make him a sad and paranoid boy. If Narrik left, say, he could 'help' Kyorin with an investigation, then he could be taken away and live somewhere else. He obviously had no way out, or he would be out by now. Kyorin decided to take him with him, then he might be able to properly grow.

"Narrik, huh? Well, now I know one of you. Kei and Tastu, no clue. Tell me more about yourself, what brings you down here?" The ponytailed man asked the Sunwarrior and the Jack.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lost boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lost boy   A lost boy Empty

Back to top Go down

A lost boy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next