The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] Empty
PostSubject: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Between the eager city folk and roaring delivery system, Omashu was always an exciting place to observe. Seeing who was bartering, who was working, who was using the delivery system as the worlds most intense slide, or who was just walking the streets were all familiar yet so refreshing. The smell of the city and the feel of the stone floor were some of the most welcoming things about this place. Everything just brought a big ol' smile to Raiu's face.

"I'm home." he spoke softly to himself. Raiu quickly found himself weaving through the crowds, traversing the city streets like the back of his hand. It wasn't until he came to an alley behind a building which was next to one of the mail shoots that he stopped and thought about something for a brief moment. Raiu began to scale the building, latching on to what he could to boost himself higher and higher until he reached the top. He moved towards the side of the building that faced the center of the city and quickly wiped the dust from a certain spot to reveal a Win/Lose Count between him and his best friend.

"It is still here" Raiu smirked before sitting down, his legs hanging off the side of the building as his scarf waved with the breeze. "I wonder what I should do here..."

Mood: Happy
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531
Tylia
Tylia

EXP : 2675

Character Description
Position: Courier

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Omashu was one of Tylia's favorite places to go, when she made a delivery. It was big, it was lively, and - while she didn't use it for her own work - it had that amazing chute system for inner-city mail and packages. Of course, what did all kids do, when they came to Omashu? They rode the chute system for amusement, of course; and the young teen courier was no different.

Ensuring that her shirt wouldn't flip up on the ride down (just in case someone might happen to look up or over from another lane, or something), Tylia stood teetering on the edge of a stone box, ready to start her descent. With just a toe, she leaned forward and sent herself rocketing down, faster and faster as gravity worked its magic. Laughing and hollering, the blonde sailed down at break-neck speeds, only bothering occasionally to slow herself down with her earthbending.

Somehow, perhaps thanks to the movement of a scarf, an older teen (a boy) caught her eye. Tylia blinked, slowing herself down quite a bit, in order to check him out a moment. Oh yes, he was rather attractive, at least from here.

But one should never take their attention off of the chute traffic, less they become street pizza; unfortunately for said blonde girl, she forgot this single rule. Though it wasn't a collision, her stone crate was jostled just enough for Tylia to go flying, pinwheeling her arms futilely to try and regain her footing. Tucking her arms and legs in, her only option was to roll, falling onto the roof next to the one upon which the source of her distraction sat.

"...Ouch," She muttered, remaining still for just a moment before unfolding her body, staring straight up at the sky. Her stomach was partially exposed, as her shirt finally began to ride up, but not to the point of indecency.

Mood: Dazed
Condition: Possibly Bruised

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

While Raiu was biding his time on the rooftop he could hear sounds of a young girl, or boy, enjoying their time on the Mail Chutes before hearing the easily recognized sound of someone bailing. Raiu turned his gaze towards the commotion to see said someone flying towards him. The kid was able soften their landing by rolling but that clearly didn't stop it the fall from hurting. Getting a better look at the kid it was definitely a girl, not that it really mattered what gender the kid was.

Raiu leaned slightly over her, blocking her view of the sky as his emerald eyes shined with a swirl of orange while he looked into hers with a smirk across his face.

"How was your flight?"

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Aaaand then said good-looking guy was leaning over her. Tylia blushed, the unmistakable pink tinge spreading across her cheeks as she looked up at him. "Uh - fine," She tried to keep her voice nonchalant, using both hands now to push her shirt down, covering her midriff, "I do that all the time. Not the... falling, but the riding."

She definitely wasn't smooth, particularly around the more attractive members of the opposite sex, but Tylia did try to keep the pain from her voice, given that she'd just crashed from the chutes. Her current position, however, did give the blonde courier a chance to really check this one out. He was definitely handsome, and the scars that she saw up his arms did add some element of danger to him, the young teen thought. Tylia was on her way to becoming a bit smitten with him, admittedly.

Unsure of what else to say to him, she stuck her hand out for a shake, "I'm Tylia..."

Mood: Embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu chuckled a bit when Tylia's cheeks lit up an all too familiar color, but brought no more attention to it than that as he shook her hand.

"Name's Raiu..." he introduced himself. "...So I take it you come here often?" he asked, following up his greeting with a question. Raiu sat back down rather relaxed, this wasn't the first time some kid had bailed on the chutes and bumped into Raiu. Not necessarily in this spot either. Waiting for the girl's response he decided to occupy his hand with a small puff of flame, twirling it around his fingers.

Mood: Curious

Last edited by Okashi Nokoraiu on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 am

Tylia Allemoore

Tylia only blushed a bit deeper, hearing him give that soft laugh of his. Raiu... oh yes, she was crushing on him, already. Sitting up quickly, once he had backed up (so that she wouldn't smash her forehead into his nose, or anything mortifying like that), the young blonde brushed the dust from her clothes, collecting herself. She willed the blush off of her cheeks, but that never seems to quite work in one's favor.

"I come here every once in a while," She told him, in answer to his question, "The chutes are... well, I can't help myself, when I do visit." The small ball of flames in his hand caught her eye, and she followed its progress curiously. Firebending was something that Tylia didn't see too often; earthbending was more the norm, around where she lived.

Even on the roads, however, earthbenders or even non-benders were far more frequent. Seeing a firebender, waterbender or airbender was big news, though moreso around smaller areas than in large cities like Omashu or Ba Sing Se.

Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 am

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu smirked ever so slightly as Tylia's blushed intensified. Raiu could tell she was either very embarrassed that she messed up on the chute or she had a case of love at first sight. Maybe both, but he was definitely leaning towards the prior in his assumption. After all, what has he done that deserves this girls affection? Sat on a roof?

When Tylia answered his question he gave a quick nod before speaking, "The chutes were one of my favorite things when I was around your age..." Raiu quickly whipped his hand to snuff out the flame. "...of course as you clearly saw I don't have Earth Bending, so I getting off those things were always tricky but just as exciting." Raiu started getting a tad nostalgic as he talked about his childhood. Well, the happier moments of his childhood anyway. The scars that spiraled up his arms were not one of those happy moments.

The scars themselves were an interesting thing if only in appearance. They started at the very edge of his wrists but didn't cross over into his hands. From there they continued up and around his forearm, widening until they past his elbow at which point they faded into the sleeves of his coat. The burned flash itself seemed to have a pattern weaving through it that resembled fire flowing with the wind.

Mood: Nostalgic

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Tylia Allemoore

"How young do you think I am?" Tylia asked, trying to keep the defensive tone out of her voice. She wasn't that young; she was (almost) sixteen, after all! Practically a woman. Totally.

Perhaps just to show off, or out of idleness, the young blonde selected a chunk of rock off of the roof and spun it between her fingers. She wasn't sure how it had gotten there - perhaps from her misadventure even - but it was the perfect size for spinning. Similarly to how he had treated the small fireball, Tylia now flipped and twisted the rock around, making slight use of her bending abilities while watching the older boy.

Mood: Mildly Offended

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

"Young enough to still screw up on chutes." Raiu answered with a snigger. The girl's tone of voice certainly changed to a defensive one, however slight she tried to make it, and it amused him. "You'll get the hang of it easily enough though. " He continued, pointing at the rock the girl was now playing with in a similar manner to how he played with his fire.

He watched the rock dance around the girl's hand. He wondered how skilled she might actually be at Earth Bending, but now was not the time to test that out. Raiu had seen the best of it when he encountered a Kyoshi General not too long ago.

"So when did you figure out you could Earth Bend?"

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Tylia Allemoore

With a little scoff, Tylia muttered, "I didn't screw up on the chutes..." Though she was mildly put out, she wasn't about to say that she'd wiped because she was paying too much attention to him, however. Him thinking that she was no good at it would be better than him knowing that she thought he was cute. Shit; now she was starting to blush again, thinking about it.

Thankfully, Raiu spoke and distracted her onto more neutral territory. "I was pretty little," She admitted, letting the rock spin through the air once again, "Maybe four or five? My dad was the one who found me making the pebbles in the road race." That had been the first clue that she had bending ability; the little girl, in pigtails with scabbed up knees, had abandoned her dolls and gone to roll rocks across the ground instead.

"What about you? When'd you figure out that you could do fire?" She asked, a bit curious about the scars (though she wouldn't outright ask).

Mood: Mildly Offended

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

"If you say so.." Raiu mockingly conceded, moving his hand to slide his bangs out from his eyes. He sat there patiently as the girl answered his inquiry about her bending.

"So that was about 3 years ago max?" He teased, knowing Tylia was well over 8 just by looking at her. Even though she could probably launch the stone at him whenever she wanted, he couldn't help himself.

"Me? I learned how to bend not much older than that. Sixish maybe." Raiu started, pulling on the scarf a bit to loosen it, "I wish I could say I figured it out while playing with a fireplace or something but no. I got really mad at this one kid for insulting my mom and then BOOM!" Raiu's hands burst into flames in tandem with his exclamation. Raiu's gaze drifted from the girl to his scars, most likely due to recounting the incident.

"These happened that day too."

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Tylia scoffed again, a bit louder this time, but it was also played-up a bit, since she could tell he was teasing her. "Pssh! No...! I'm not eight!" She huffed, chucking the rock over in his direction, though it was with barely any force and it would likely bounce off his boot without incident. The blonde did cross her arms in a melodramatic huff, however, after that.

"I didn't know that you could just... combust like that," She admitted, when he mentioned his very first firebending accident. Of course, Tylia had heard about the various other accidents that could happen, when firebenders didn't control themselves, but nothing like that. It was a bit scary, really. She was suddenly very glad to be a run-of-the-mill earthbender, instead.

That also made the scars a bit less attractive, of course; knowing the actual 'tragic backstory'. The truth tended to do that, though.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu chuckled at her response to his teasing, letting the rock hit him with no consequence other maybe a scruff in his boot. Nothing new there, after all, Raiu had been traveling the world to fight people.

"Well it wasn't like I just exploded, it was more like this..." he corrected her, trying his best to extended his flames up along his scars to little success, "...but all over the place." The Fire Bender extinguished his flames shortly after that before standing up, dusting his pants off.

Off in the distance Raiu could here the faint roar of one the chutes launching some mail carts causing a small smirk to take form. He walked from where he was to the edge of the building closest to the chute and looked over his shoulder at Tylia, his scarf waving with the wind.

"Say kid, wanna convince me you didn't screw up on chutes?" He asked with a half hidden smile.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Tylia Allemoore

"Ty - LI - ah," the young blonde enunciated the syllables of her name, though she also jumped to her feet, dusting off the front and back of her shorts and legs, "Not kid. And I didn't mess up. But I bet I can beat'cha to the bottom." Cute or not, Raiu was gonna get his ass kicked at chute riding, Tylia had determined stubbornly.

Moving to his side, the young earthbender teen waited to see exactly what the older boy would do, but she had a shrewd idea that he was going to hop a moving cart. No big deal; Tylia could do that too. ...She hoped.

Mood: Determined, Competetive

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu chuckled, "Try to keep up, Ty-LI-ah." And just as she thought, he jumped from the roof to the chute just as one of the carts was about to pass, landing on it and leaving a black streak in his wake. Landing on the cart was the easy part for him, keeping his balance was more challenging, especially at the speed this thing was going. But that was secondary on his mind.

I hope she doesn't brain herself trying to copy me. Raiu thought to himself as he zoomed through the chute, weaving between buildings at blazing speeds. The last thing he wanted was for someone to get hurt on his account.

Mood: Slightly Concerned

Last edited by Okashi Nokoraiu on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Taking the leap of faith shortly after Raiu did, the young blonde teen thankfully did not go 'splat!', and instead found herself landing hard on a stone crate of her own. Just as she began to lose her balance, pinwheeling her arms, Tylia shifted her feet, calling the stone up around her shoes to keep her held firmly and securely to it.

Grinning wildly, she punched the air victoriously, "Aw hell yeah!" With that, the race was really on.

Rather than letting gravity do its thing, as she usually did, Tylia decided to be a bit bolder this time - as her pride was on the line. Using her bending abilities, she carefully increased her speed bit by bit, pulling back sharply for hard turns, but otherwise rocketing the crate down the chutes.

Mood: Determined
Condition: Going Fast

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:01 am

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu was relieved to see Tylia make the jump, now he could focus on reaching the end of the chutes before her. He quickly adjusted his balance on the cart, shifting his body into a proper stance for cart surfing. Raiu lowered his upper body, holding his arms slightly out from his sides for balance. The speed of the cart starting picking up with every down hill stretch between turns. Behind him he could hear Tylia quickly catching up to him from behind. He actually started to wonder how she even managed to wipe out in the first place.

"C'mon kid, impress me." Raiu muttered to himself.

Mood: Gotta Go Fast

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Tylia Allemoore

They were quickly approaching the bottom of the chutes and, much to her annoyance, Raiu was still ahead. So... Tylia decided to do something a little reckless. Or a LOT reckless. Keeping her feet firmly connected to the crate, the young blonde teen lifted her arms suddenly, causing the track to bump up - directly under her swiftly moving stone vehicle.

Now shooting through the air overhead, the little blonde bit her lip. Maybe this wasn't such a good plan... No turning back now. Thanks to her earthbending, Tylia's crate landed with barely a thump and a shudder, now on the express lane to the bottom. Her face, however, was completely pale, and she would not be pulling that stunt again.

"Come on... come on!" She urged her crate on through gritted teeth, "I can't lose now! Not after that!" Tylia practically refused to lose, since she'd nearly gone and broken her neck with that chute-jump.

Condition: Going Fast

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

"You can't be serious?" Raiu laughed as he witnessed Tylia launch herself from one chute over to the express chute. He couldn't help but smile as she had easily caught up and began to pass him. Raiu wasn't just gonna let that happen though. He ignited his right hand, curling it into a fist before punching the air and shooting off quick bursts of fire to propel his cart forward.

"That was pretty ballsy, Ty!" He shouted at her with a determined smiled spread across his face. Raiu pulled his right arm back as far as he could, the flames surrounding his hand growing, "See you at the bottom!" he exclaimed as he launched his arm forward, the fire blasting off his hand to give him just the boost he needed, his cart now flying down the final part of the chute.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:07 am

Tylia Allemoore

"Oh, no fair!" Tylia groaned (though there was a slight whine to her tone that she'd never admit to), positive that she wouldn't manage to catch him now; not without another extremely dangerous jump. She was too far along for another stunt like that, however, and could do nothing as he finished first, her own crate careening down shortly after, skittering to a stop with her earthbending assistance.

With a sigh and a bit of a pout, the young blonde released her shoes so that she could step down to the ground. "You beat me," She told him, trying not to sound accusing, though she placed her hands on her hips.

Tylia's pride had been wounded, of course. Though, privately, she did find solace in the fact that he'd had a head start, as well. So, really, if they started at the same time, she'd probably win. Yup. That was a good thought. It definitely felt like a bandage had been slapped over her bruised ego, and thus the younger teen was able to smile slightly once again.

Mood: Disappointed
Condition: Stopped

Last edited by Tylia on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:22 am

Okashi Nokoraiu

As Raiu's stone cart came to the end of the chute he realized he was going a bit too fast for a safe stop. Preparing for the worst, he shifted his stance for when the stone slammed into the stoppers and kicked upon impact. He was sent flying through the air with about the same momentum that he was traveling at, not good. He went quite the distance before having a rather ungraceful landing. He managed to roll to absorb the impact of the initial collision, but continued to roll until crashing into a crate of letters.

Raiu was able to recover from his wipe out just after the blonde had made it to the bottom and admitted defeat. He looked at her with a big ol' smile. "That was an amazing chute swap you did earlier." He complimented, giving a weak laugh that turned into a cough towards the end.

Mood: Impressed
Condition: Definitely Brused

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Tylia Allemoore

The younger blonde teen couldn't help it; once she was sure that Raiu hadn't been hurt too badly, she poked at his side with her shoe, as he recovered on the ground. "I guess kids aren't the only ones who screw up on the chutes, after all...~" She mused with a grin, referencing, of course, his wiping out at the very bottom.

Tylia did brighten, upon receiving his compliment, however. "Thanks," She smiled, reaching out a hand to offer help getting him to his feet, "Once I was in the air, I thought I was crazy..." She laughed, at her own honesty. "Still, you won the race, so congrats." Not that they were racing for anything but the prestige of victory, of course.

Mood: Cheerful
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

"I mean...gotta go fast..." He chuckled as he accepted her offer and took hold of her hand to pull himself up. Raiu's hands were still warm from his fire bending shenanigans that got him throw on the ground, so Tylia's hand was a bit cold in comparison. But it was nice.

"Congats?" He laughed, "Thanks I guess..." Raiu smirked before jabbing the girl in the shoulder, "How did you even manage to wipe out earlier with skills like that?"

Mood: Impressed
Condition: Definitely Brused

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Tylia Allemoore

For whatever reason, the warmth to his hand made Tylia's cheeks go a little pink from blushing, though it wasn't too noticeable since they were already a bit flushed from being windswept on the way down. Still, the young blonde didn't falter as she helped him up - she was used to assisting various members of her extended family to their feet, after all, after a night of them all getting pissfaced drunk.

"Uh - " She really didn't want to answer that question, however, "I got distracted. My hair fell over my eyes. Competition helps me focus - you know how it is..." Tylia laughed, after speaking in a slight rush. Any one of those reasons might have worked, but, of course, she blurted out all three, like a dork.

Looking for a quick new topic, she ventured, "Did you get all banged up? I think I still have a first aid kit, if you need it? I'm no waterbender or healer, so I like to have one around for myself."

Mood: Blushing
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu raised an eyebrow as the blonde earth bender gave him three excuses in quick succession but couldn't help but laugh when she did. Tylia was clearly trying to cover up the real reason, but it wasn't like Raiu was gonna force the real reason out of her. It wasn't all that important.

"Yeah...I know how it is." He agreed as he brushed his bangs out of his face in a mocking way. His suspicions were only raised when the quickly changed the subject but decided to roll with it anyway. "I think I'm fine. Nothing feels broken.." Raiu looked himself over, feeling up his scarred arms and ribs to see if it hurt in any specific areas.  

Mood: Mildly Suspicious
Condition: Definitely Bruised

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]   An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Ironfist to the Face [Tylia]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next