The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another New Face

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Another New Face   Another New Face EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Greetings, spirits, benders, non-benders and other people alike!

I'm Shizu,
Best known as Shizu, at least.  I am familiar with a few other forums and thought, 'Hey, wouldn't it be amazing to be a bender for once?' So yeah, that's my origin story and reason.

I guess I'll throw out a few fun-facts, because why not? I am a Scorpio, my Chinese Zodiac is a Dragon, my Celtic Zodiac is a Butterfly and my natural-born element has and will always be, fire. Similar to fire, I'm lively and short-tempered when pushed. Though in most cases, I'm patient. I guess my favorite animal would have to be a fruit bat or a fox... don't ask. FURTHERMORE, I have a manga and anime obsession, because why not.

So I guess that was an introduction.
As soon as I orginize myself on this forum further, I will quickly join up in a roleplay and would be glad to have one with whoever would be interested!

- Shizu
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 am

welcome to the forums then. I'm Zuzu, the local goddess of the forums and queen of the universe.

any questions, hit me up.
Back to top Go down

Another New Face
Page 1 of 1