The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Muse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyndis
Lyndis

EXP : 6000
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Wandering Muse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis giggled. "nah... it's fine. but aye, I'll go change and be back soon then, I suppose." she wasn't about to prance off just yet though.  that would be rude. He was polite to her (even if she could see an ulterior motive brewing here), and so she would return the favor. After all... she had a similar ulterior motive that would not conflict with his, but that would support it.

Lyndis gave a proud smile. "Oh, I'm sure I could." she couldn't help but blush and giggle at his nickname for her. She thought it was adorable, even if she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she replied with a nickname of her own, because... well heck. that one he had given her was adorable, and even she knew it.
"I'll see you back there then, music man." it was not demeaning at all; he was a man who made music. It was basic but fitting. She liked said music too, so that was a bonus.

she blushed at the kiss, but otherwise went to go get cleaned up.
Well... she got cleaned up alright, and then got dressed up. combing her hair, she left it down, but those waves were much neater now than they were before. She had applied some red lipstick to her lips and a bit of black eyeshadow, but otherwise left everything else how it was. She had chosen sexier lingerie as well (although what kind, exactly, would be a surprise), and wore a little black knee-length sleeveless dress that, while cute, did not look too provocative. again, she didn't want to go too far out.
She finished this by strapping on a sleek black pair of heels, which did make her taller, and then cheated by getting back, using airbending to shorten her trip.

Sure enough, there he was as she came into view, that slight jingle still apparent, even with the silky dress. she walked with a sway in her hips and a graceful step from the heels, but otherwise, grinned playfully at him. The dress definitely showed off much more of just how curvy Lyndis truly was, but stayed classy rather than crass.
"I do hope I'm not late..." she fake-apologized, purring softly. "otherwise... here I am again, music-man..." she gave him a playful smile as if to say she knew exactly where this was going.
Mood: Coy
Condition: Dolled Up
Link: Lyndis

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 2055

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:22 am

Kazuki Hanamura

Kazuki had been strumming a light tune on his mandolin as he waited for his new lady friend to reappear, his eyes half-closed, but the song was soft enough that her voice alerted him. When his eyes opened, however, the musical airbender felt like they nearly popped out of his head. In an instant, he was up and fluttering down off of the wall, landing before Lyndis with a huge grin.

"Hey there, tiny dancer," He murmured, his tone just a little huskier than before, "Love the outfit...~" Reaching out, it looked as though he might brush his fingertips along the curve of her hip, but Kazuki instead carefully took her hand, bringing it up to his lips for yet another kiss - his favorite kind of greeting to give.

Mood: Pleasantly Surprised
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:18 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Even with her heels on, he was still a bit taller than her. It didn't bother her though... she liked this funny music-man, and found that the way he treated her was rather pleasantly flattering, and so she would indulge in it. Seeing his huge grin made her return it, exposing a set of surprisingly white teeth.

When he complimented her outfit, she bumped her hips side to side as if shaking them to a beat, before smiling. "well thanks. I did kind of wear it hoping you'd like it." this was true, although she also did it becuase sometimes it felt nice looking (and feeling) sexy. but, it was turning out to be a nice bonus here too, so it was a win-win.
She blushed adorably as he took her hand and kissed it. "shit..." she giggled softly, "I love it when you do that..." she admitted, "but I digress. where to now, music-man?" the term was actually somewhat fond... and she did hope to hear more of his beautiful music, both tonight and in the future.
Mood: Near-Swooning

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:27 am

Kazuki Hanamura

"If it's not too forward..." Kazuki began with a smile rather than a grin, still holding gently onto her hand, "I did pick us up a little something special to eat. It's upstairs in my room, all set up. Would you like to come see?" Some women that he'd romanced before preferred walks first, or whatnot, so now he'd see which type Lyndis was.

Should his companion wish to go upstairs now, the surprise would be revealed as strawberries with actually fresh whipped cream - goodness knows where Kazuki found that, at this time of night - as well as some chocolate. Hopefully Lyndis liked sweets as well, though the flirty airbending man had never known a woman to turn down chocolate (there could always be a first time).

To drink, there was either champagne or iced tea - again, depending on which she preferred. Kazuki had long since learned that it was a lot easier to romance a woman who was happy, and who felt special or pampered. Thus, to make things nicer for all involved, he would strive to do just that. Music helped too, of course.

Mood: In the Groove

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:20 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

"oh, it's not too forward," she smiled, "and I hope it's not too forward to admit that I like what you do with my hands." her left hand was still free, but she enjoyed how he held her hand, and even more so, how he kissed it--especially since he would kiss the same hand each time. It was funny, because Lyndis could simply ball her hand into a fist and slug him real good in the teen and knock about half of them out if she really wanted to... but why would she want to do that? "but aye. I'll come see..."

Seeing the chocolate, as well as the strawberries and cream, Lyndis licked her lips, which might have been rather alluring thanks to that red lipstick she wore. Whatever it was, it held, and didn't seem to smear.
"ooooh..." oh yes. that made her mouth water. You could take the airbender out of the Air Nomads, but you couldn't take the Air Nomad out of the airbender. a fondness of sweets was practically a requisite for being an airbender, and Lyndis was no exception.

She noticed the champagne, but also the iced tea. She'd start with the latter for now, though might drink a bit of the former later on after she was comfortable and unwinding. She did feel quite pampered, adn seated herself on the bed as a result, crossing her legs at the ankles, clicking her heeled shoes together.
She helped herself to some of the sweets and the tea, also waiting for him to do the same (unless he indicated that these were all solely for her or something).

"so what do I owe this all to?" she cooed gently, munching rather cutely on a strawberry, licking her lips happily to get the stray cream bits off. "you're spoiling me, music-man...  what did I do to deserve this?"
Some of this was actual humility, but the rest was Lyndis playfully but sincerely admitting that she was actually extremely flattered by all of this. It had her glad that she had dressed up all nice to impress him in return (even if she was pretty sure he would have been fine with her in anything... or nothing at all).
She'd take her time eating and conversing though--the night was young, after all. It was hard to tell if Lyndis thought that a genuine relationship was forming or if this was just a very elaborate beginning to a friends-with-benefits relationship... but she didn't seem worried either way. She was enjoying being pampered. Kazuki had her wrapped around his finger.
Mood: Near-Swooning

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

Popping a strawberry-half with a little whipped cream into his mouth - because enjoying sweets really was an airbender thing - Kazuki thought about how best to answer that question. He definitely didn't want to offend, and most women simply took this as their due; particularly if they had suggested or accepted an invitation for intimate relations. Besides that... he couldn't have been the first man to flirt with Lyndis, could he?

"Do I need a reason to spoil such an adorable and appreciative little audience?" He asked, with a very slight grin, "If I do, then... I'd have to say that it was your dancing, earlier; it charmed me, simple enough, Tiny Dancer." That, at least, wasn't a lie or baseless flattery. Kazuki may have been a shameless ladies' man, but he tried to not be a jerk as well.

Mood: In the Groove

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis listened with a curious interest, although there was something else on the back of her mind that she would get too sooner or later. She took a sip of her tea, giggling at his compliment. "well... if this is the kind of treatment I get, I might just have to keep being your tiny dancer if you'll keep being my music-man." she giggled. Sure she was hitting on him and sure it might have sounded like she was suggesting some kind of commitment, but the thing that was on her mind would hopefully clarify the latter.

"of course... just because we like each other or go out on a date doesn't mean we're like, in some committed relationship, does it?" she was honest about not wanting one, but at the same time, she had picked up that vibe from him as well, so hopefully she had not offended him. Now... on the other hand, she *could* see them becoming friends with benefits... and she would probably like that just as much as she assumed Kazuki would.
"not to offend or anything... it just seemed like we were on the same page in that regard... am I right?" she took some chocolate, letting its taste caress her tongue a moment before munching on it proper.
Mood: Flattered
Condition: Dolled Up; Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

Usually, that question filled Kazuki with exasperation, because he had to tread so carefully around it - answering truthfully without upsetting the young lady who had asked it. This time, however, it seemed that Lyndis didn't actually want any commitment either. He felt like clicking his heels in relief. "You would be correct," He answered truthfully, with a slightly apologetic smile, before adding, "But... if you so desire it, I would belong to you - and only you - tonight, my Tiny Dancer."

Watching her pop that chocolate into her mouth and suck on it for a moment was surprisingly arousing, as well. The flirtatious airbender found himself watching her lips for a moment, rather than her eyes - though watching Lyndis lick cream off of her lips had been pretty sexy too. And then she bit down on the sweet, and he shivered slightly.

Mood: Relieved

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis was also slightly relieved... although she might want more than just a night, to put it simply. "mmm... I think I would be okay with that... but I might not want to limit it to just tonight either, if you know what I mean?" she cooed, hoping he would catch on to what she was saying. Not that they had to start travelling together or anything, but she would be quite fond of the idea of "coincidentally" meeting up and then spending the night together again, especially if she got this kind of treatment. She didn't feel it was one-sided either. After all, she had dressed up to meet him, and was purposely even acting all cute and seductive like this. Heck, she was still fully dressed even.

After the chocolate and a dainty sip of tea (not so much to the sake of daintiness, but rather because she only needed a light sip instead of needing to chug it or anything)  before dipping another strawberry into the cream and eating it.  she purposely got some whipped cream on her lips, and turned to him with a smile, licking it off of those devil-red kissers of hers."these are delicious by the way!" she grinned happily, "wherever did you find them?" she was curious, but honestly, even if he said he grew them himself, she wasn't going to question it. she just wanted him to know that she was very much enjoying herself.
Mood: Elated

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

"Ahh, a wandering music man has his ways, my dear," Kazuki winked at her, obviously playing it up a bit. In truth, he'd pretty much had them given to him on the road before he stopped walking with the last group of nomads; he'd just been saving them for a special occasion. "I will tell you, though, that the whipped cream is from a nice little dairy farm just outside the city," He offered, "They make good cheese there, too, but I wasn't sure that it would go well with the chocolate."

That little lip licking thing that Lyndis was doing was driving him crazy... There was something that he could do, but it might get him punched in the face. Should he dare try it? ...Why not!

"Oh, you missed a spot," Kazuki began, blinking slightly to really try and sell the move (acting cute had often saved him in the past), "Here, let me help you with that, Tiny Dancer..." Leaning in, he took gentle hold of Lyndis' face with both hands, moving closer and closer until he was able to flick out his tongue and lap at her lower lip, under the guise of wiping extra whipped cream away. Pulling back and licking his own lips, Kazuki grinned, "Mmm... very tasty...~"

Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Listening politely, Lyndis smiled, and accepted the story at face value, not worrying about how true or not it was, or about any omitted details. "you think well then." she nodded approvingly. "cheese is quite delicious though... but  the cream goes better with the strawberries and chocolate." as if to prove this, she ate another one just like that.

"oh?" Lyndis squeaked almost inaudibly as he took hold of her cheeks, a slight curve appearing her lip as he called him that adorable pet name again, and she giggled when he actually had the audacity to lick her lip. Whatever lipstick Lyndis had put on was good--no smearing or anything here.
But, in response, she dipped another strawberry in, though did dab a tiny bit of the cream onto the knuckles of her right hand.
"oh dear," she cooed, showing him her hand, "I accidentally made a mess." if he wanted nothing to do with it, she'd lick it off herself (there wasn't much). It was, after all, done completely on purpose.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:12 am

Kazuki Hanamura

Playing along with this new game that he'd started (but Lyndis had picked up and ran with), Kazuki gently took her hand in his own once again, bringing her knuckles to his lips as if to kiss her hand again. Instead, with a mischievous little grin, he lapped at her knuckles, getting the whipped cream in one lick. "Clumsy tonight, my graceful Tiny Dancer?" He asked in a flirtatious whisper, "Or, perhaps, are you playing coy with your Music Man..?"

Leaning back toward her, though this time moving more to the side rather than head on, he whispered into her hair, right near her ear, "If you should want a taste of me, as well... all you must do is ask, my lovely...~" Sure, this might be cutting the game a little short, but Kazuki could see that Lyndis knew how to play almost as well as he did (if not just as well). Why beat around the bush all evening, when they both wanted the same thing?

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:35 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

She blushed so cutely as he took her hand, even if he licked it clean instead of kissing it. "oh dear..." she giggled coyly, "I've been awfully clumsy tonight haven't I?" no, she had done it on purpose of course, and her wording and tone made that abundantly clear. "me?" she gasped, "playing coy? goodness, sir... I don't know what you're implying!" she did though, and her lie was flimsy at best.

but then he popped the question--the offer. Lyndis smirked, but didn't want to say yes that quickly. Instead... she stood up, taking the champagne bottle in her hands. "I propose we get a taste of this first... then perhaps a taste of each other, yes?" she purred alluringly, licking her lips and adjusting one of those thin little dress straps--as if showing how easily they could be pushed aside and that dress removed.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:24 am

Kazuki Hanamura

Standing with her, as if not wanting her to get away, Kazuki's eyes followed the movement of her hand and that dress strap which fell so easily down her shoulder - he approved. However, rather than making a move right away, he simply watched Lyndis until she was pouring champagne into a glass for herself. That's when he struck.

Moving until he was right up against her back, he purred into her ear, "I've never cared for the dry taste of champagne... not when there's something far more delectable so nearby..." With that, he slipped the other strap of her dress down, placing a kiss at the nape of her neck at the same time. He hoped that the garment would simply drop to the floor, so that he could see her body.

And that bellybutton ring. He hadn't forgotten. Kazuki had plans for that; it had teased him so, throughout the day.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:08 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

She took a sip of the drink regardless of if he did or not. She wantd to unwind a bit more, though even if she was stone-cold sober she'd probably still be doing this, so it was all in good fun. she purred softly as he approached her ear, taking another sip from her glass, before setting it on the table.

"well... to taste, first you gotta unwrap it." she cooed. no sooner had she said this than she felt her dress straps leaving her shoulders. she swayed her hips to let the garment fall right to the floor, revealing quite a bit of the airbender's soft, smooth body.
She definitely had an hourglass figure... only modified by a slightly athletic physique.  She stepped out of the dress, breaking the silence only with the click of her heels.
Other than them, she had on a black, lacy thong that would expose much of her (rather cute) butt, and a similarly lacy bra that showed off ample cleavage. Of course, situated in the center of that lovely nearly-naked body of hers though, was that little jewel on her navel. now fully exposed, he might be able to see that it was in fact removable.
"mmm... so now what?" she purred innocently, taking a drink and acting as if she had not even been stripped just now.
Condition: Almost Nakie :3

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

Talking hold of her hips was the easy part - there was no resistance, after all. Kazuki grinned down at Lyndis for a moment before (perhaps surprisingly) dropping down to his knees before her. He made no move to remove her underwear, however... instead, he leaned in close to her navel and licked right there at her bellybutton ring. That's what he'd been thinking about for a good few hours, now (among other things, of course).

Kazuki just hoped that it wouldn't surprise his companion too much. If she was startled, she could accidentally kick him in some very uncomfortable places... Thankfully, if she stumbled or fell back, the mattress was right there, and so her landing would be very soft. That, and she'd have a flirty airbender man following, crawling up on top of her with a teasing grin.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis seemed okay with where he was, and for the record, even swayed her hips lightly as he held them. they were warm and her skin was soft (and other than a thin strip of fabric on the sides, they were completely exposed). Instead, she felt her belly button get licked. Well... that little gem was sort of there to protect from that, though being that close to her belly button (as well as much more sensitive [and covered] area), he would be able to see that it could in fact, be unfastened to expose her navel in full.

Oh yes, she was very ticklish. She actually squealed when he licked it, stumbling backwards onto the bed. when she felt her back against the bed though, she pushed herself so her legs were not dangling over it. she purred softly when he climbed over her, as if wondering what he was going to do. her hair was kind of strewn all around her, and her stomach was gently rising and falling, the jewel on her belly twitching with her slight movements.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

"Your little piercing..." Kazuki whispered, leaning down close to Lyndis' ear once again, his hand reaching down to fiddle carefully with the jewel at her navel, "Has been tempting me all... day... long... Tiny Dancer." When he used her nickname, Kazuki also leaned down to press a kiss to her cheekbone, then the corner of her mouth, before finally allowing their lips to meet for a complete kiss.

Leaving off teasing her tummy, the young airbender man went to stroke at her cheek, instead, occasionally threading his fingers through some of the loose hair that lay across the bed. "You're very beautiful like this," He pulled back long enough to murmur, going right back for another kiss as soon as the words had escaped him.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis tensed up when he started playing with that jewel. it wasn't like only his tongue could trigger that sensitivity after all, and so she bit her tongue to spare giggling. well, she let herself giggle just a little, especially as he began kissing around her jaw. oh yes, he was definitely spoiling her in all the right ways.

As he started playing with her hair and her form, she purred gently, smiling up at him, realizing just how spread-out she was, and in very revealing underwear (and heels) no less. "mmm... thank you..." she whispered before joining him in the kiss, hoping that he would continue playing with her like this for a while. heck, she'd let him play with her belly button too if he wanted--but she really hoped that this sort of spoiling would continue at least for a while.
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

Good thing for Lyndis; this airbender, though a total ladies' man, was not the time to jump right in and skip all the fun parts. No, Kazuki would take his time and enjoy the evening - it's not like he had another woman waiting outside, or anything.

Carefully, since he couldn't really see, he slipped her bellybutton ring out of the hole, freeing the area up for some caresses. Kazuki was polite enough to try for some firmer rubbing, so that it wouldn't tickle too much (hopefully). He was very much enjoying the young woman beneath him.

"How do you feel?" He asked Lyndis in a whisper, hoping to hear a positive answer, given that he himself was feeling pretty good.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lucky Lyndis... while she did enjoy the finale, she also loved leading up to it--most women did, or so she had heard. Thus, foreplay was a lovely but crucial element of wooing a lady. She was certainly not complaining at his skills either.
She did squeak just slightly as he removed her bellybutton ring. She lifted her head up to watch where he put it, but after noting its location, she laid back down, letting her soft, sweet-smelling hair spread back out below her. She didn't think he'd steal it, but it was not exactly a large piece of jewelry, and so she wanted to make sure it was not lost or misplaced.

She did mentally brace herself for him to lick or poke her belly button though.  there was only a tiny, almost unnoticeable hole where the jewel was pinned back into place, but otherwise, she had a rather cute little innie. if he was going to massage her the way he was rubbing her stomach though... oooh yes. she'd practically melt in his arms.

"I feel wonderful..." she whispered without hesitation when she was asked. "I feel like the luckiest and happiest woman in the world." sure it was sappy and cheesy, but Lyndis was euphoric right now. "...what I would give to do this again sometime..." she sighed dreamily, her eyes closing and revealing some gentle black shadow on her eyelids. She had already clarified that she was okay with things not becoming committed, but she definitely wanted to do this again.
Mood: Euphoric

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:42 pm

[quote="Kazuki"]

Kazuki Hanamura

The fact that she already wanted more, when they hadn't even gotten to finish what they'd started this time around... Oh yeah, Kazuki was feeling pretty damn good about his skills, right about now. Grinning broadly, he brushed his nose against her own in a light, playful gesture of affection. "I'm glad to hear that, Tiny Dancer," He practically purred back, "I certainly wouldn't mind, myself...~"

Using his free hand, so that he could leave the other rubbing at Lyndis' tummy, he gently tugged at the front of her bra, where the two cups met. "May I?" He asked, politely, referring to - of course - removing said garment from her body. Kazuki knew that he would love playing with what the bra contained, regardless of how large or small they were (he loved all sizes).

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis did giggle rather cutely as their noses brushed together. "I'll make sure we find each other then..." she cooed. while her words might have sounded like she wanted commitment, the only commitment she wanted was to be able to meet again (preferably multiple times, if they were all as good as this one). "you can play with my little jewel again..." she teased, wishing she could jingle it again for him. she was half-surprised he didn't try to tease her belly button more with how interested he had said he was... but that was not too important.

she giggled, reaching down and snapping her thong as well. "go for it." she let her hands rest near her sides, watching him as he undid her bra (it unfastened in the back). she'd move her arms when necessary to help facilitate its removal). she had also essentially given him the green light to remove her thong when he wanted to (it wasn't like removing it automatically meant sex then and there, after all). She also had no qualms against removing her shoes, but didn't worry too much about them, given that she was enjoying his hands in other areas much, much more.
Condition: Delighted

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:39 am

Kazuki Hanamura

Perhaps it would surprise the lovely young lady, but Kazuki was quite adept at unsnapping bras - he could almost perform such a task faster than the woman wearing the garment could. Using one hand to prop up her back, the grinning airbender unlatched the bra with a single hand, deftly twisting the clasps until they all came undone at once. "Gotcha covered... or, rather, uncovered," He chuckled, lowering her back onto the duvet.

He did wait on removing her thong, for now (he didn't want to unwrap his present all at once, it seemed), and instead flicked a thumb over Lyndis' nipple, to see her reaction. "Very beautiful..." He said aloud, almost to himself, leaning down to press a kiss to the opposite nipple. As his lips touched her warm skin, his other hand went back to her tummy - this time playfully swirling a finger around her bellybutton, specifically to tickle.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:03 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis laughed as she felt her bra get deftly but gently whipped out from around her chest. Her breasts were about average-sized, and perky given her age (and perhaps excitement, though her nipples were still soft). She giggled, and then stuck her tongue out. "that was terrible and you should feel bad." She joked, “I love bad puns.” She wasn't like obsessed with them or anything, but nit did make her laugh, and so that meant it was a good enough joke for her.

She was fine with her thong and shoes on for now, and so didn't say anything about them. instead, she ended up squeaking softly as he flicked her nipple. She gave a delightful shudder when he kissed her other nipple, and in no time at all, both of them were sticking up a bit from the arousal. He'd certainly like that.
Of course, she was also being excited from the touches to her stomach now, her legs shuddering. hew as tracing her tummy, which tickled! She was trying to stay calm, but that was becoming more and more difficult the closer he got to her belly button....
Condition: Aroused

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Muse
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next