The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Spirit Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:57 am

Kei

"A midday break sounds good." Kei said already laying a patch of grass before he finished his sentence.

Kei was about to offer Lynn another strip of beef jerky, but he saw it was the last one he had so he just ate it himself. Lynn wanted to know a unique story he had from his profession. Kei had no problems telling her and started.

"I was once approached by a girl who was being stalked by a man who was deeply in love with her. No matter how many times she rejected the guy, the guy kept coming back determined to win her love. This girl wanted me to pretend to be her boyfriend so that the guy would eventually leave her alone. So I pretended to play the part in order to eventually make the guy go away. A couple of days in, I could no longer stand the girl as she had the worst obsession of monkey-poodles and I completely ditched her and the job."

Kei shuddered as if it had given him nightmares before, "No amount of money can make me go back to that job."

"What about you?" Kei asked Lynn, "I'm sure that you've had some unique experiences in at your University."

Mood: Laid Back
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

EXP : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:20 am

Aralynn Otoyome

At first, Lynn thought that the story was going to end with Kei getting some action, but as it progressed, she found herself giggling once again, holding the charcoal away from her sketch, so it wouldn't get smudged and ruined. "That's hysterical!" She managed, laughing hard enough to start tearing up, "Oh jeeze - I bet the stalker would change his mind real fast, if he knew about that!" Though she was fine with animals in general, Lynn absolutely despised poodle-monkeys.

Wiping tears from her eyes, she considered his question, wondering which story would be best to tell him - there were quite a few, and they usually involved students smuggling alcohol. Finally, she decided.

"Well... one time, after my second year finals, all of the girls on the fourth floor dormitory decided to go on a mass blind date with the guys on the second floor of the male dormitories," She began, leaning back into a more restful position, herself, "I was single, at the time, so I went too, but we ended up at some kind of komodo-rhino rodeo faire."

Lynn paused, glancing over at Kei, to see if he had any questions about what a komodo-rhino rodeo was. When he did not, she continued, "So, the guy I was paired with was boasting about his skills, and went to ride the bucking bronco, right? He gets flipped off its back almost immediately. Now, I'd been drinking, so I decide to give it a go.... I stayed on that damn thing for three minutes and twenty-two seconds."

Mood: Relaxing
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:55 am

Kei

"Wow" Kei said in reply to Lynn's story honestly impressed.
He added jokingly, "For my own safety, remind me to never let you drink when I'm around."

Kei pulled out a roll of bread he bought from the farmer's market and began eating it as he watched Lynn draw. Though it was a simply charcoal and a piece a paper, it was clearly the work of a master. The drawing wasn't rushed and every little detail was included. Despite using only a single piece of charcoal, the range of color used in the shading and textures was immense. It was mesmerizing, watching a single blank page of paper turn into a perfectly replicated image.

"How long have you been doing this?" Kei asked, remarking on Lynn's drawing.

Mood: CasualExcited

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:50 am

Aralynn Otoyome

With her mindset back on those crazy times, Lynn could not let such a perfect setup pass her by. Smirking deviously, she shot Kei a look and asked, "What's wrong? Afraid I'd be trying to saddle you up for a ride, instead've a komodo-rhino?" Oh yes, that was suggestive as all hell, and Lynn would almost certainly laugh at the expression on Kei's face once he realized what she'd implied. If he did; he seemed a bit inexperienced in the flirting department.

Soon, she was back to her drawing, which was coming along nicely. Lynn didn't mind that he watched, and the compliment to her work made her smile. "Drawing? Since I was a kid, really - but I've been studying properly for about... five, six years, now," the young art student answered, "Painting is really my favorite media, but charcoal is good for sketching from life." She gestured out at the scenery.

Mood: Teasing

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:18 am

Kei

"What's wrong? Afraid I'd be trying to saddle you up for a ride, instead've a komodo-rhino?" Lynn playfully told Kei.
Kei laughed nervously, he really had to watch out around this girl.
"Yup, that's it," Kei said with a hint of awkwardness, "I'm serious now about not letting you drink around me."

Lynn had told Kei how she had been drawing since she was a child. Kei simply listened along to her while nibbling on his bread.
"I assume that you intend become a painter or somthing after you finish your school?" Kei asked Lynn.

Mood: Casual

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:53 am

Aralynn Otoyome

"I'd like to paint professionally," Lynn confirmed, carefully making no promises about not drinking around Kei - he was too much fun to mess with, "But it's not exactly a well-paying career or a sought-after skill. There are a ton of artists out there, and deciding how 'good' a painting is... is really all subjective." That was the truth of the matter, though, well, it's not like Lynn had to worry about money, given who she was. She decided to keep that under her hat for now, though.

Setting her charcoal down and gazing at the page before her, now marked to depict the mountain formation, Lynn signed. "I think I'd be happy if I even just got to paint one of those big city murals, y'know? The ones on the brick walls near the park, or on the side of a building, or whatever."

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Kei

"I would gladly let you paint my apartment if my Landlord okay'd it. Thought I doubt he would." Kei said jokingly.

There was a rustling in the behind Lynn, Kei and the donkey.
In a more serious voice then before, Kei whispered to Lynn, "Prepare yourself, this may not be good."

From the bushes, three men emerged. One of the men stood  out over the others because he was about 7 feet tall and looked extremely muscular and strong. Each of the men were carrying swords.

"Hey", called the largest of the men, "If you value your lives, your going to give us everything you own."

Standing between Lynn and the robbers, Kei said to them, "We don't have anything of value."
The robbers were laughing and the large one said, "Hah, I don't believe that. Now hand over everything you own." They drew their swords and pointed them at Kei and Lynn.

Kei held his palms open to show he meant no harm.
"Woah, hold up a second," Kei quickly added, "Can't we resolve this in a more peaceful way? Besides, I am an honorable man and I don't think a 3 against 2 fight is fair."
The largest robber, puzzled, asked "What do you have in mind then? A duel to the death?"
Kei  laughed nervously, "Haha, no, nothing that extreme."

Kei's nervous laugh died away and face grew full of confidence.
To the man clearly much bigger then him, Kei said, "Let's resolve our difference through an honest arm wrestle."

Mood: Confident

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:41 am

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn was quite happy to get behind Kei, letting him take care of this. This, right here, was exactly why she had hired him, after all. She was not equipped to handle this herself. When he counted her in the fighting numbers, however, she couldn't help but contradict him in a whisper: "Woah, woah, I'm more like... a half, or a fourth - don't count me in this!"

At the suggestion of an arm wrestling match, however, she had no idea what was going on. Lynn had thought that bandits... snuck up in the dead of night and stole things. For all her inexperience, she thought it was odd for them to attack in the middle of the afternoon after announcing their intentions - but maybe she and Kei were just easy pickings?

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:51 am

Kei

"Have more confidence in yourself." Kei whispered back to Lynn.

The large robber seemed very amused by Kei's offer at an arm wrestle. The robber knew that he was much stronger than Kei was, standing nearly a foot taller than him and was obviously much more buffer.

"Very well," The large robber said, "I'll take your 'fair and honest' challenge to an arm wrestle. If I win, you give us everything you own including that girl," the robber pointed at Lynn, "If I just happen to lose, then we will leave you alone, right guys?" The other robbers behind him nodded and laughed, knowing that it was not likely.

"Those terms are acceptable." Kei told the large robber.

So with that, Kei and the large robber made their way to a tree stump, and sat on opposite sides of the tree stump. They both put their elbows on opposite ends of the makeshift table and grabbed each others hand above and at the center of the tree stump. It was now very apparent to both Kei and Lynn how much the large robbers arm and hand dwarfed Kei's.

Kei looked at Lynn, "Can you give us the start on this match?"

Mood: Laid-Back

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 am

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn suddenly found herself on the table as a 'prize', along with their possessions... and Kei agreed to it. "No, those terms are not acceptable!" She snapped at him, grabbing onto the back of his jacket, "What the fuck, Kei?!" Had he decided that half of his payment was enough and that the rest of the expedition was too much work, or something?

Before she could really start freaking out on her 'bodyguard', however, Lynn was flanked by the other two bandits, likely to make sure that she didn't try to run off on her own, or something. Unable to do so, the young art student stayed put - though the sight of Kei and the bandit leader readying for their arm wrestle didn't inspire confidence.

"...Sure," She growled, still not being given a real choice in the matter. Her behavior was probably just making the bandits laugh, or make lewd comments, but she couldn't help being pissed off over this, dammit. Raising her hand in the air, she slowly began; "Ready.... Set..... Go!" Lynn's hand lowered on 'go', signaling that the men should start with their monkey-based dominance ritual.

She was going to kill Kei herself, if he lost.

Mood: PISSED

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:40 am

Kei

Kei turned to Lynn who was freaking out about Kei accepting the large robbers terms.
"Come on now, you should be cheering me on, how am I supposed to win otherwise?" Kei playfully asked.

Both Kei and the large robber sat at the tree stump, ready for their arm wrestle match to begin. Lynn prepared to give the start signal.
"Ready.... Set..... Go!"

Just as Lynn said "Go!", Kei used his Lightning Affinity and sent electricity running through his hand into the hand of the opponent. The large robber gave an agonizing scream and then his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his head slouched forward as he was immediately knocked unconscious.

With the large robber now out, it took Kei no effort to push the large robbers hand down. After having his hand pushed down, the large robber simply fell to the ground, unconscious.

Kei stood up and brushed his hands off. The other two robbers were now flipping their shit at Kei.
"What the hell?" One of them called out, "You freaking cheated!"
"Yeah," The second one agreed, "What about all that bullshit such as honesty and fairness!?"

Kei responded back, laughing, "Pshh, yeah right, only a fool would believe in that."

Kei added in a more serious tone, "Anyways, we won, so go away and leave us alone."

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:30 am

Aralynn Otoyome

...Okay, it seemed that Kei would be spared from her wrath, after all. Even though Lynn was still trapped between the other two bandits, her eyes wide with surprise, she suddenly felt a whole lot safer. Deciding to keep quiet for now and let Kei finish handling the situation - or maybe she just couldn't find her voice to speak, with how shocked she was - Lynn stood there, rooted to the spot.

The bandits, however, were not content with standing there, or with running away with their tails between their legs. Hungry for revenge, they each drew their weapons and advanced on Kei, leaving the college student on her lonesome. However, Delilah was not so lucky, having moved into the area to nibble at some clover... the poor donkey's throat was slashed to ribbons and she fell, no longer inhibiting the path of the advancing enemies.

Mood: Shellshocked

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:11 pm

Kei

Kei sighed, of course things never went as easy as he would have liked. He hoped taking out the large bandit would cause the others to give up and leave in peace. Instead however, the bandits charged him more angry than had been when they first arrived.

They both charged Kei at the same time with drawn swords. Kei took the weighted metal wire from his belt and threw the weighted end toward one of the bandits. The bandit tried to swat away the oncoming end of his wire away with his sword, but the wire just wrapped around the blade. With one end of the wire in Kei's hand, Kei used his lightning affinity to conduct enough electricity to knock the bandit unconscious through his hand into the metal wire into the sword then into the bandits hand. The bandit collapsed to the ground with a agonizing scream and was motionless.

The second bandit neared Kei and tried to attack with an overhead slash. Kei easily sidestepped the the attack and grabbed the bandits face with his hand with enough force that took the bandit off of his feet and sent him back first into the ground. With the his hand still on the face of the fallen bandit, Kei used his lightning affinity to knock the bandit unconscious.

Kei got up and his wire automatically retracted back into his belt.
To Lynn, Kei said, "The bandits are unconscious, so we should probably leave before they wake up."

He looked over to Delilah's fallen corpse.
With a casual voice, Kei said, "Pity about Delilah, I felt we might have gotten along well on this journey."

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Even though the threat was neutralized and Kei ventured the opinion that they should leave, Lynn remained rooted on the spot for several more moments. Finally, when she was over the shock a little bit, she shot a look at Kei and muttered, "If I'm not allowed to drink around you, then you are definitely not allowed to touch me with anything metallic..."

She did feel a bit sorry for Delilah - it wasn't the little beast's fault that she had been standing on that particular bit of grass, after all. "You're not going to try and eat her, are you?" Lynn asked, hesitant to even unbuckle her supplies from the donkey's corpse, "Survivalist types do stuff like that, don't they?" She wasn't sure, but she was trying to cover her lingering adrenaline rush of terror with a thick layer of sarcasm.

Mood: Shellshocked

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Kei

Lynn muttered, ""If I'm not allowed to drink around you, then you are definitely not allowed to touch me with anything metallic..."
Kei replied jokingly, "Come on now, don't be like that. I didn't even seriously hurt anyone."

Even though their was clearly sarcasm in Lynn's voice, Kei was still a bit offended when she asked if he was going to eat Delilah.
"Oh jeez no. Your donkey just died, shouldn't you be mourning it instead of asking if I'm going to eat it? Besides, the donkey had a name. I can't really bring myself to eat animals I personally know that have names."

Kei tried to comfort Lynn, "Don't worry too much about what happened here, life is too short to stop at everywhere little roadblock you come across."

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:56 am

Aralynn Otoyome

"I'm not worried," Lynn muttered, even though she looked as though she was about to throw up, "I'm... distressed." Because that was so much better, right? Kneeling next to the deceased animal, Lynn slowly and carefully started to remove the packs from the various straps that held them in place.

"She wasn't really mine, either," the art student explained, gathering up her things, "I rented her from someone in the city... I did name her, though." That might explain why she wasn't bawling buckets over Delilah's body, at least, though she was mildly upset.

Mood: Upset

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Kei

"You rented the donkey?" Kei inquired then joked, "We don't need to bring back 'proof' that the donkey died do we?"

Whoops, I didn't mean to say that aloud. Now I probably look like a creep. Kei thought to himself. He better hurry and change the subject off of what he had just said.

Quickly after attempting to change the subject, Kei asked Lynn, "Is there anything we need to grab before we leave this area?"

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn gave Kei a look. Just a look. It carried all of her feelings about the 'proof of death' statement; disbelief at the audacity, confusion, slight grief... but mostly disbelief. She couldn't believe that he would say something like that, really, whether she was upset or not. It was rather insensitive (but then again, he was a guy).

Still, life must go on, and so she went to answer his next question. "Just the bags full of supplies; they aren't that heavy, but they'll probably slow us down a bit..." Lynn wasn't like some rich girls who go camping for the first time and take everything up to the kitchen sink. She had actually only packed essentials - but essentials for a whole three weeks are still very heavy essentials.

Mood: Over It

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:52 pm

Kei

After grabbing the bags off of Delilah's corpse, Kei and Lynn continued on with their journey. The rest of the day was uneventful and not much had happened.

As the sun was setting, Kei decided it might be best if they set up camp for the night soon.
"We should probably set up camp before night falls," Kei told Lynn, "It would be easier then trying to set up camp in the dark."

Condition: A little tired

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"That sounds good," Lynn agreed, surprised by how worn out she was as she came to a stop and let the bags she'd been carrying fall to the ground with soft thuds. They had walked quite a distance, true, and they were each carrying more than was planned, but it was more likely the fearful shock she'd had that made the young art student so tired.

She helped Kei with whatever she could to get the camp set up - pitching tents and collecting firewood and the like - but as soon as that was finished, Lynn sat down and removed her boots with an audible sigh. "I am beat," She admitted aloud, closing her eyes for a moment, "I guess it comes from being an art major instead of a physical fitness major, huh?" Her sense of humor was returning, at least.

Mood: Worn Out
Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Kei

Kei replied casually to Lynn's joke, "I think I'm getting too old for this stuff, I'm beat as well."

With that Kei just went and lied down in a soft patch of grass and began nibbling on a corn on the cob he got from the Farmers Market earlier.

After eating the Corn, Kei continued laying in the grass staring blankly up into the sky. Not caring whether Lynn was listening or not, Kei decided he would get a  thought off of his chest.
Kei calmly spoke, "I'm thinking about retiring from this current lifestyle of mine. You see, I've always wanted to like a hero as a kid, stopping corruption and evil. Yet with every passing day, I only see such hatred grow like a virus. I can't help but think that I need to do things on a more grand scale then stopping the occasional raider and such. I need to find another method..." Kei's voice trailed off. Even though he didn't mention it, Kei knew what he actually wanted was revenge for those who killed the people he once cared for. He didn't know of any other he could live satisfied for his past pain.

"Did you want something to eat?" Kei asked Lynn pushing this thought of his to the side.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy but a little Tired

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn sat up, propping herself up on her elbows so that she could look at Kei's prone figure. "Woah, woah, woah..." She began, making a sort of halting gesture with one hand, "You can't drop a bomb like that and then just change the subject - though I wouldn't mind something to eat, since you ask." Sure, the art student was curious, but she couldn't pretend that she wasn't hungry as well.

"You gotta spill, now," She demanded, rolling onto her side, as to more properly relax, "I thought you were a jack of all trades; what does that have to do with stopping bad guys and such? Was that just a nice way of saying 'mercenary'?"

She had been under strict orders from the Dean of Ba Sing Se University to avoid hiring a 'mercenary lowlife', though Lynn hadn't particularly paid attention to his reasons. If Kei was a mercenary or whatnot, it wasn't like she was going to run away screaming - they were on this little roadtrip together now, like it or not.

Mood: Curious
Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Kei

Kei did not like sharing his past with people for various reasons. The first main reason being  that he was once a wanted man by all 4 nations with a six-figure bounty on his head. The second reason was simply because he felt that he should deal with his own problems on his own.

Something was different about this evening however and Kei felt more... tired than he had felt in long while. It wasn't a physical tired, but a mental one, as if all the hardships he encountered were finally catching up to him. It was a feeling he was unfamiliar with and he tried to focus his thoughts on something he was used to: Hunger.

"Very well," Kei told Lynn as he continued staring  blankly up into the sky, "I'll tell you everything if you volunteer prepare tonight's meal."

Condition: Healthy but Tired

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:33 am

Aralynn Otoyome

Pouting, Lynn was about to say that this was no fair, but Kei did sort of save her ass from bandits, today. Rolling and getting up, she brushed some grass off of her pants, moving to fish through their supplies. "...I hope you're okay with pancakes," She spoke after a moment or two, "Because that's all that's in here that I know how to make by myself." Taking out the mix and a bottle of water, she got to work, ready to hear the story behind Kei's sudden depression.

Though she hadn't been around him for long, the young art student could tell that her bodyguard wasn't generally like this. Someone who worried about their nutrition that much couldn't be so depressed so often. "Go ahead," Lynn told him, as she was heating up a pan over their little fire pit, "I can listen while I work."

Mood: Curious
Condition: Cooking

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am

Kei

"Waffles are always good." Kei told Lynn with a growling stomach.

With a deep breath, Kei began his story.
"Mankind is always trying to find ways to become more powerful and expand their lifespan. My father was involved in research that was supposed to do both. It killed him and many others I once cared for. Even though it was the research that killed him, I later learned that the Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and A third party I don't know much on wanted his research and were also going to kill him. Strangely enough, I ended up joining this third party under the mentor-ship of a woman named Ul. I trained under Ul for a bit until I started doing jobs for this third party. I don't know much about the people I worked for, but I know that they had no affiliation with any of the other  nations."

Kei suddenly stopped with his incomplete story and asked Lynn, "How are the waffles coming along?"

Condition: Hungry

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Spirit Dragons   Searching for Spirit Dragons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Spirit Dragons
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next