The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Healing Trust - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 pm

The 'reading' comment had Jurishe laughing, but she soon sobered. "Well... if you have nothing else planned, we could tell more stories?" She offers, "I... sort of collect them, see?" She doesn't stand, but remains sitting in front of the drums.

"Or, I could give you the surprise I planned for today?"
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara chuckled as well. "I'm down for more stories. I don't really have a whole lot... but collecting stories? that actually sounds pretty cool."

Katara was fine with storytime, even if they weren't in their underwear. xD. She enjoyed hearing them, mentally visualizing them in her head.

she froze, her eyes widening with eager interest after she mentioned surprise though.
"What kind of surprise? you've been planning it all day? what is it?"
Yes, this certainly had the younger girl's attention, that was for certain.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Fine
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oh, yes; it's been in motion ever since this morning... but I'm sure you don't want to see it," Jurishe teased, offhandedly, though she's grinning like mad. "I mean, you only just now found out..."

It hadn't taken her long to get what she needed; it wasn't even difficult. She just hoped that Katara would like it as much as she thought she would. Otherwise, after all this build-up, it'd be pretty disappointing for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara was teetering up and down on her toes, clapping her hands excitedly. She looked and sounded more feminine than she had in ages.
"eeeee!" she squealed, "tell me tell me tell me!"

now she was all giddy and excited. She hoped that this would be a really awesome surprise, and she had full faith in Jurishe to provide.
Condition: Excited
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:54 pm

"I can't just tell you," Jurishe began, "You have to feel it for yourself. Take a seat; on the bed is fine." With that, she rose from her own seat, moving over to the bags that she'd procured at the market, earlier; the surprise must be inside.

Once Katara was seated, Jurishe pushed something into her lap. It was fabric - silky and smooth - and there was quite a lot of it, to seemed.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Z. Katara Len

One of the very few advantages of being blind was that you could buy something in front of Katara's face and unless you told her or it made noise, she would have no clue what it was, let alone that it was for her.

She felt the fabric in her hands as it was passed to her, and it was clear that she was trying to make out what it might be.
"What is this?" she asked, her hands still running along it to try and discern.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:01 am

"It could be a new tent for you to sleep in," Jurishe began, in a voice that clearly told her that it wasn't a tent, "Or... it could be a dress for you to wear." That would tell her exactly what it was; a dress. From the feel of it, it must be a very nice dress, too; the fabric of good quality.

Jurishe waited, watching Katara closely, hoping for a good reaction. It could be taken the wrong way, maybe... but she'd meant it entirely in a good light; buying it for her.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara's eyes lit up, and so did her face, with one of the most excited looks seen on the little girl's face since one of her early childhood birthdays.
"it is?!" she exclaimed, "really?! what color is it? what's it look like?" she kicked her feet happily, now feeling exactly what Jurishe was talking about. She also, in the back of her mind, curiously wondered if there were any shoes to go with it, because those heavy boots of hers would not do at all.

More than that, it had put Katara into full-girly mode, which she actualyl enjoyed much more than she let on about.
Realizing that thanks and hugs were in order, Katara sprung up, doing both for Juri, and in that exact order no less.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:12 am

Jurishe gave a laugh, hugging the other girl tightly, "I'm glad you like it! I was worried that maybe I misguessed..."

Then, she starts to describe the dress: "It's red and gold, with tiny flowers embroidered all over it. The sleeves are short, but the neck is high at the neck, and it should go down to about your knees." Then, in a proud tone, "There are built-in adjusters, too, in case I didn't guess your size quite right."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 am

Z. Katara Len

"oooooh..." she cooed, again analyzing it fondly. "I should try it on!"
This was more of a declaration than a question. She was already barefoot, so did not need to remove her shoes, but stripped off her shirt and pants, and soon was zipping it up. Brief glances of Katara in her undergarments also showed that her burns had basically vanished, and the cuts were just small marks. she had been healed well.

"how do I look?" she asked again, twirling around once on her bare foot to get a feel of it all. she was smiling elatedly.
Mood: Elated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:19 am

"It looks great on you!" Jurishe clapped her hands as Katara twirled. Then, with a slight hum, she tugged the other girl over, "Let me just tighten the back a little bit... It'll be perfect!"

At the small of the back, on the dress, is a golden clip that seems to go in and out, to adjust for the hips and waist. Moving the slider along, Jurishe tightens it to a more proper fit. Unlike other dresses of that type, the skirt is actually loose, and it flows out when twirled. "Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:26 am

Z. Katara Len

The dress had been a little loose on her, mostly because most girls that size had a little more meat on their bones. Katara was not most other girls though.

Katara was grinning as she let Jurishe tighten her dress appropriately. she liked the looseness of the skirt, and was feeling among it to enjoy the texture of the cloth and the places where the little flowers were embroidered in.

"If only I had some shoes to match it." she noted, not hinting at anything, or knowing if Juri had thought of such "I guess I'll have to get some next time we hit the market or something. Still... thank you so much Juri!" she squealed, hugging the waterbender once again.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 am

Jurishe hugged her back again, her own smile becoming a grin. "Well," She begins, trying to sound off-hand, "I had planned on pulling these out from behind your ear, but..."

Into Katara's hands, a pair of matching red slippers were pressed. "Couldn't let you go without the entire effect," She tells the other girl happily, "Tonight, we're going to go out on the town and take in the atmosphere. - if you're up for it?" She amended.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:36 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara laughed. "I have ears?" she exclaimed, as if this was a new revelation to her. "I never knew... all I can ever feel is hair."
it was just a joke about herself; little more. Humor was useless if you couldn't poke fun at yourself now and again.

"Wow... you really do think ahead... thanks again."
she paused, leaning down to put them on. "aye. let's go roam the town!" she agreed. This time, she was actually unstrapping and removing those gloves of her for the first time since they had met, for like her boots... they did not match her dress at all.

"I'd say I know where a good place to go was... but I'd be lying if I did." she chuckled. Should we just follow our ears this time?" she shrugged, looking very cute with her pretty dress and her cute little childlike smile. It was nto terribly out of place. After all, she was technically still a child.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:42 am

"Yup!" Jurishe answers, moving over to open the door, holding it wide, "We follow the music and see where it leads us!"

While she wasn't dressed up as nicely as Katara was, Jurishe didn't look half bad; good enough, at least, for a small girls' night out on the town. Leading her friend through the streets, she headed for the marketplace, where light music had been playing ever since the sun had started to set.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara happily stepped out the door, waiting for Jurishe to follow her (or rather, lead her).

"how do you look?" she asked, "did you get yourself a pretty dress too?"
Maybe she just hadn't heard her change, but Katara did not recall, and did not want to seem overdressed to outshine her companion. Then again, basically anyone who looked at Katara's face could tell that she was blind, given the state of her eyes.

she was listening to the music, gently tugging Juri's hand in various directions slightly as if to influence her to go towards certain music and away from others. "let me know if you see something exciting." she smiled. "I'm just trying to follow my ears."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:00 am

"Nope," She answers readily, in regard to having a dress of her own, "It's your night to shine, Katara. You look beautiful, too." Then placatingly, "I did do my hair a little, though, so don't feel bad for me... okay?" She knew that her friend would feel bad, if she gave her the chance.

Her hair was tied up almost like a traditional Water Tribe knot, but not quite as elaborate; she did have hair loopies, though!

Suddenly, she stopped moving, looking on ahead. "...It looks like some kind of festival," Jurishe tells Katara, her voice surprised, "It's taking up the whole market, but there's barely anyone here, yet. The music is a dance floor, over in the middle."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:04 am

Z. Katara Len

"but... but that doesn't mean you can't look good too. well... look especially good."
Jurishe had pinned Katara spot-on. the younger girl totally felt bad now, in that adorable sort of way where someone wants to feel bad but is prevented from doing so by another who tells them not to worry.

Katara's eyes lit up after hearing the description. "then let's go!" she took Juri's hand,. tugging it in hopes that she would lead Katara there so she didn't stumble over anything and make herself into a total fool, "let's go let's go let's go!"
It was truly a display of her childish side, but Katara had longed for this sort of thing for years. She had no regrets.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:09 am

Pulling Katara along to the dance floor, Jurishe seemed excited, as well. Once they were on the wide-open stage, she slowly released her friend's hand, giving her some space.

"You have the music, and the dress," She grins, "Now you can dance! We're the only ones up here." She told Katara that so that she wouldn't worry about bumping into anyone, or being bumped by anyone either. She began to sway her hips, just barely dancing, waiting to see what the other girl did.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara was giddy with excitement, eager to try out her new dress and her dancing shoes. While she didn't draw attention to it very much, there was some sort of black symbol tattooed on Katara's right hand. It looked like an N with U-shape connecting at the leftmost vertical line. the U tapered and got thinner towards the end of its "tail", and the whole thing was surrounded by a circle.

Katara freely moved around with what was not necessarily grace, but it was definitely an elegant dose of finesse. She was fast and lively, twirling and hopping this way and that. She was surprisingly light on her feet compared to the heavy footfalls she made while in her boots. Then again, she was similarly light on her feet when barefoot, or when she had a reason to be. Her face was one of relaxed ecstasy. She was clearly enjoying herself.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:31 am

If Jurishe noticed the symbol, she didn't mention it. She did, however, clap her hands in time with the music, cheering for Katara as she danced. They were attracting a little attention; some of the villagers had gathered at the base of the stage, joining in clapping along. The musicians also seemed to notice, and so kept the tune lively and upbeat, good for twirling.

Occasionally, Jurishe imitated a move or two of Katara's, but she mostly let the other girl have her moment.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:36 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara was having her moment, enjoying the sounds and her own movements, which she was freely doing to express herself. the noise was so lively that it drowned out most other sound, and so Katara could not tell how many people were around him. She might have flown into a panic if she knew, or if it wasn't for the music, because large crowds and loud nonmusical noises did scare Katara.

However, such was not the case tonight, and Katara was having a ball.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:42 am

Jurishe noticed just how loud - and how big - the crowd was getting. "Katara?" She raised her voice just enough to be heard over the noise, "We've drawn a bit of a crowd..." She thought that it would be best to warn her friend, since she couldn't see how many people had gathered to watch her dance.

Hopefully, hearing how close she was would also help Katara, knowing that she was nearby - even if she didn't know just how much her friend might spook.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara heard the voice of her friend over the music and the cheering. Was she the only one dancing? she couldn't really tell. There was such a myriad of noises around her. luckily she could still hear the music, as well as being able to still hear Jurishe. She did pause for a moment to catch her breath, and ignore her suddenly racing heart.

"wooooo..." she stepped back towards Juri to catch some air and maybe get some water, "I... that was.."
"thank for for the tip." she whispered softly, not entirely sure how to explain her PTSD to her friend. "that... and I could do for a rest too... that was at least 5 different songs straight." she chuckled, managing to keep her composure.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:47 am

With a quick gesture to the musicians, Jurishe signaled for them to slow the music, indicating that they were both done. As the music slows, the people around them start to clap and cheer for both of the teenage girls.

"Come on," She reached out, to take Katara's hand again, "Let's go see if they have drinks set up, yet." Jurishe was ready for something cold and wet, herself - though she could bend it from the river, if there was no juice out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Trust
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next