The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Healing Trust - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Laughing, Jurishe looks down at what was basically her underwear; the sarashi. "I wouldn't mind hanging out," She answered with a smile, fully awake, now, "Besides, I promised to do your hair up for you again. Then maybe I'll do my own and we can be two ladies around the town?" It's said playfully. Then, blinking, "Oh, but maybe you want to take a bath first? I wouldn't mind one, myself."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara chuckled. "hey. hanging out in your underwear is fun."
her face lit up again. "oh yeah! you do need to do my hair... but aye. I do think that a bath would be good right now. Want to go first or should I?"

she was definitely for going around town like a lady. It would make her feel better if nothing else.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:55 pm

"Well..." Jurishe sounds reluctant, "Normally, I'd let you go first, but it would be better if I can start your hair while it's still wet, so I'd better take the first. If that's okay?" Despite her reasoning, she's still not happy that she had to assert herself as the first in line. At the same time, she wanted to do her best with Katara's hair. Damned if she did, damned if she didn't.

Brushing her own hair back, only just now noticing that it was in desperate need of a wash, she moved over to the washroom. She was waiting for Katara's answer, but also hunting for a couple of towels for them both to use.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara shrugged. "I was actually gonna recommend you go first as well. go ahead." she indicated. She was patient, and not in any rush to get dressed or cleaned up. It was not that she didn't want to. it was just not a high priority on her list.

with that said, Katara would simply wait until Jurishe was done with her bath, and then would go in to take one of her own.
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Even though she scrubbed at her skin and washed her hair, it wouldn't take Jurishe very long to finish, emerging from the bathroom wrapped in a towel; since she didn't have to worry about Katara seeing anything anyway.

"Alright," She gestured for Katara to hit the bathroom, "I'm finished; it's all yours." The smile on her face is evident in her tone, "Then I'll get ready to do your hair."

Moving toward her pack, she pulled out her still-clean set of clothing and sarashi, beginning to tug them on before brushing her hair. This time, she was the one waiting for Katara to finish, though she busied herself with reorganizing her pack and supplies.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara went in, shedding her clothes once in, and soon getting in and cleaning herself up. She did know how to do so of course,despite not doing it often. without the great need to wash her hair, she was done rather quickly, emerging with her underwear back on. they too were clean.

Jurishe would notice her right as she was fastening up the braces on her arms, which she seemed to always be wearing.
"ready when you are." she said with a smile. she had not dried much of her hair, and done so on purpose with the anticipation of getting it done up. she would put the rest of her clothes on afterwards.
Condition: Clean
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:25 pm

"Take a seat," Jurishe smiles brightly, the tie for Katara's hair already wrapped around her wrist. A towel is spread out, to catch the dripping water from her hair; Jurishe's is already pulled and twisted up, just as before. "Same as before?" She asks, once her friend sits, moving in behind her to give those curls a preliminary brush-through, before braiding and pulling it into place. She seemed happy to do it, and did, in fact, enjoy it immensely; partially because of how happy it made Katara, once she was done, the first time.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Z. Katara Len

"Gladly." Katara smiled, seating herself and scooting around to get comfortable. With most of her skin still exposed, Jurishe would be able to see her burns better--or what was left of them. she had done a good job at healing them. fortunately, most of them had just been light red burns and such; nothing 2nd or 3rd degree.

"aye... why not?" she smiled. she closed her eyes and would let Jurishe get to work one her hair. She liked the way it felt when she brushed and sorted and worked her hair. it was almost like a scalp massage--or so Katara thought, though she had never actually had one.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Brushing half of Katara's hair to one side of her shoulders, Jurishe starts the tiny braids once again, working row after row of them. "Your burns look much better," She smiles, "What I can see of them, anyway. I'm glad that the ointment worked so well."

Once that side was finished, she started to work on the other half of her hair, pulling the curls tight to braid them. She worked quickly, trying to get them done before Katara's hair could dry and become more difficult to work with.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara's face lights up a little bit. "they do? good, good. because they feel a lot better too. they don't hurt at all--you did a good job."
she relaxed again as her hair was pulled or tugged to cooperate. now that it was not plagued with tangles, this was much easier to do. however, her hair was still perilously thick, and so without some sort of wind or air, it would take plenty of time to dry still. Katara did not mind this. she liked her hair wet. she kind of wanted to whip it back and forth... but that would be another time.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Once the final braid was done, Jurishe starts to pull all of Katara's hair together, to form the ponytail again, just like yesterday. Pushing the tie from her wrist, Jurishe applies it to those wild curls, pinning them in place with it, up in a high tail. "Finished!" She announces, taking a step back, "Go ahead and shake it out."

She didn't know that Katara liked to do that, it was just to let the curls set properly after they'd been pulled tight and kinked.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara smiled, feeling it the same way she did last time, and she seemed pleased with the results. she stood up, still feeling her hair, before shaking it to fling some water out of it.

"thanks again!" she said with a large smile. "and uh... sorry if I splashed you. I kinda like to flip my hair back and forth, especially when it's wet."

it was actually an incredible sight when her hair was hanging, because it was a two-foot radius. either way, Katara was happy.
Condition: Well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:07 am

Jurishe had made a small yelping noise, having been surprised by the flying water. She laughed afterward, though, showing that she didn't mind. "I would too, if my hair was like that," Jurishe informed her with warmth in her voice, "But... I may have to do this!"

Moving her hands in those sweeping waterbending motions, she brings each drop of water up from her face before gently flinging it back at Katara, "Got you!" She then skips over and takes cover behind the chair, laughing some more, wondering if the other girl will give chase, or shake her hair out again.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:12 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara chuckled, but then let out a high-pitched yelp as well, being caught by surprise.
Her assailants had not been waterbenders, and so to be hit with water surprised her, but did not terrify her the way some methods of getting surprised would.

Katara responded by listening for where Jurishe was going, which wasn't hard in the small room, given that she only went behind the chair. She responded by lifting the whole chair up and shaking her hair rapidly, and giggling almost like a child. the chair was not heavy, but Katara actually had a decent bit of physical strength as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 am

While she can't catch all of it - or even most of it - Jurishe tries to bend the water from Katara's hair in the air before it hits her, redirecting it back to the curly-haired girl. Then, hopefully able to catch her by surprise right after, she jumped up and tried to tickle Katara's midsection, waiting for her to (hopefully) double over with laughter so that she could skip away again.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara was unable to see the water, so she did not know where to block. however, she shook that off, and was about to continue her chase when suddenly she got tickled.
Now, maybe it was because of the burns, or maybe her sense of touch had been heightened from her blindness, but either way, Katara doubled over, squealing delightfully. Her little giggles momentarily filled the air, and they sounded almost unusual for the sweet sound they made. Katara had an adorable laugh.

after Jurishe skipped away, Katara managed to recover, but as she swung her head around, she was not sure where she had gone off to hide again.
"where'd ya go? where'd ya go?" she chanted, becuase she didn't want to have to grope her way around the room just to find her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:34 am

"I'm not behind the bed...~" Came the teasing reply, from over near the bed. Jurishe was still giggling quietly, delighted that her tactic had worked so well, even if this was just a little game between the two of them. It had been a long time since she'd had an impromptu chase like this, and she was enjoying it immensely.

Crouched down behind the bed frame, she waited for Katara's next move.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:39 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara paused, slowly backing towards the bed frame.
Suddenly, she jumped into a baclflip, bouncing on the bed and jumping to tackle Jurishe if she was there. She was light, and wouldn't want to come crashing down on her. Although blind, there was a certain grace in Katara's movements--after all, she could dance fairly well.

She reached for her friend, trying to grab her anywhere she could to try and extract playful revenge.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:01 am

Squealing with laughter, Jurishe is caught around the shoulders, knocked to the ground in surprise. Katara's meager weight isn't enough to hurt her, by any means, but it was enough to pin her down and keep her from scooting away. "Hey!" She giggled, squirming in her friend's hold, playfully trying to escape.

Her cheeks are flushed pink from all the laughter, and her hair has half-escaped its clip, falling down around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara laughed playfully as Jurishe squealed. pinning the older girl, Katara tilted her head, letting her curls tickle lightly across her belly for the sole purpose of tickling. She was using a bit of her weight to keep her friend pinned, but not enough to cause it to be unpleasant.

"my turn!" she laughed, whipping her hair back and forth over Juri's skin in hopes of tickling her some more. Her grip would not be impossible to break out of either by any means.
Condition: Excited
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:16 am

Then she really starts to squirm, laughing each time the damp curls brushed over her naval, clenching her eyes shut as tears start to form. Tossing her head from side to side, she tries to escape, grabbing for Katara's hands, as if to push her away.

"You got me, you got me!" She finally surrenders, her laughter still strong, despite the happy tears falling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara laughed, blowing a final raspberry into Jurishe's soft belly, before letting her up, still laughing as she caught her breath.
"heh... hoo... wweeeeee..." she clutched her chest for a moment.
"that was fun. and look! my hair stayed intact..."
she hoped. she actually had no idea if it did or not, but didn't really see a reason how it could have gotten messed up so quickly if it did.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:25 am

The final giggles slowly left Jurishe as she caught her breath, thoroughly winded after their tickle fight. "Y-yeah," She manages with one last laugh, "It still looks great, Katara. It's going to be a good regular look for you, when you're running around."

A smile remained on her face long after the giggles had subsided, leaving her contented. "Can you believe it?" She asks, suddenly, her voice light, "I still don't want to get dressed!"
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:31 am

Z. Katara Len

It made the blind girl smile. "good, good. I do like it, although I do also like my hair down. it's really fun to whip those long curls back and forth, y'know?"
She would keep it up for now though because it was pretty and new and she liked it. It would definitely not be a permanent change, but it was a welcome change for the time being.

Katara couldn't help but laugh at Juri's second comment.
"well... don't get dressed then." she giggled, "I don't want to either, so we can stay like this together."
she hugged her friend. Katara was quite a touchy-feely kind of person mainly becuase of her curiosity and her lack of eyesight, but also in this case it was because she wanted to feel close to someone that she could love as a best friend.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:40 am

Jurishe wrapped her arms around Katara in return, smiling at the show of friendly affection. "That sounds good," She admits readily, "What would you like to do, then..? I chose our last 'activity'." That pulls her smile into a grin, referring to their sudden splash-tickle-fight-thing.

She was easily closer to Katara than she had been to anyone since Takeshi had passed away; even including her parents. Jurishe enjoyed the companionship already, very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Trust
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next