The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

EXP : 1925
Birthday : 1993-04-02

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) Empty
PostSubject: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Visiting the Fire Fountain City for the first time, the Airbender explored the large industrial city located on an island on the eastern half of the Fire Nation. It was named after a large fire-breathing statue of Ozai, but this was replaced by a statue of the current Fire Lord. There are many factories located in the city, so there was a heavy pollution. It was kind of like a MUCH smaller version of Ba Sing Se located in the Fire Nation.

The Airbender samurai was sitting back on the rooftop and smoking a blunt. This was the last bit of marijuana he had received from Ember Island. He had rolled the blunt fairly fat and stuffed it to the brim. A Firebender had lit it up for him before he jumped up on the rooftop. A messenger hawk flew by and landed next to him, he took the message out of the hawk's back and began to read it.

It surprisingly didn't mention the death of a unique bender. It spoke of a woman assassin who had been interfering with official business of the Order of the White Lotus. She had become a problem and the message simply stated to "take care of her". Apparently she keeps her hair in two buns in the back of her hair with some flowing to the back and a bang in the front. She has a burn mark going down the left side of her body starting at her elbow and several bruises on her face. Her outfit consists of a black jumpsuit like outfit with a red belt that holds her dagger set latched to it with black boots that run up to the knee. Normally the message would be specific about killing a target, but it seemed that they had left room open for other alternatives.

Something about this description seemed familiar. But the high Airbender wasn't able to place his finger on it. So he just continued to smoke the blunt on the rooftop next to the statue of the current Fire Lord while looking down into the large crowd of people below. He could clearly be seen by those below.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

EXP : 506
Birthday : 2001-09-07

Character Description
Position: assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Kimmi trudged through Fountain City grumbling to herself, "Damn Plata-bear, now I'm going to be late.". She examined the bandage on her shoulder, as she was doing so hawk stopped near her. "Another mission eh? Guess I have more work to do., she took the letter from the bird,grey eyes,spiky black hair tan complexion, two scars around his eyes. Short sleeve-shirt with green-grey blend with samurai pants.". She paused, she knew she'd seen this before, but couldn't really realize where until she read the end of the description "On the back of his shirt is a kanji of the Flower of Life pattern.....It's the white lotus dude. She continued reading the letter it didn't say to kill him, it just said he was causing issues in the business. For Kimmi that was enough to end him there.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Looking down, Soran noticed the girl in the description on the letter. He rolled up the scroll and placed it back in the case located on the back of the messenger hawk after marking it with a burn mark from his blunt. The ash would spread over the signature area to show that he had received and accepted the mission. The hawk flew away as Soran continued to smoke the blunt. "Hello there!" The Airbender called out to the fellow assassin in a friendly tone. He remembered her helping him kill that Woodbender. She was quite skilled with her arsenal of weapons. She had shown mercy to the man by slitting his throat while he was burning alive. Her name was Kimmi!

"Funny seeing you here!" the swordsman called out to the girl. He would not flat out attack her. Showing hostility while intoxicated on marijuana was something nobody would do. Honestly he had no intention on starting a fight with the girl at all. Perhaps she would be willing to talk it out with the Airbender. He simply sat upright on the rooftop and continued to smoke the blunt.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Kimmi heard someone call out and looked up. It was the white lotus dude; Soran."What a coincidence just the person I wanted to see" , she mumbled to herself. ' I really need to stop talking to myself' she thought and finally spoke to Soran, Hey, yeah it is isn't it?". Kimmi knew she couldn't attack him in the city for two reasons: it would attract attention to herself which was the last thing she wanted, and there was to many people around she didn't need extra people in her way. She found her way up to where he was. I didn't expect to see you here Soran.". This was going to be a long day
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:11 pm

The swordsman watched as the girl climbed up to get where he was. Once she found her way next to him, the Airbender gave her a big hug. He was in a cheerful mood. He was in a happy mood due to his current intoxication. This was high Soran. "Look, I'm a Firebender!" The warrior stated as he released the girl, smoked the last bit of the blunt and blew out a white cloud of smoke slowly. He turned to Kimmi with a friendly smile! ^_^

"You won't believe the letter I just got from the Order..." The Airbender stated as he flicked the last bit of the blunt. "It turns out you have been interfering in the business of the White Lotus. But I think I have a way we can help each other out." Soran smiled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a White Lotus Pai Sho tile. "If you have one of these, then we won't have any problems."
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 am

Kimmi frowned Soran smelled like marijuana. Her frown worsened when he hugged her. 'This was going to be a long day. First I have to get him out out the city.', she thought to herself. Kimmi was brought from her thoughts when she heard Soran. She didn't really noticed he was talking nor that he had released her. She took a step back, that smell was really getting to her.

"You won't believe the letter I just got from the Order..." Soran flicked the last bit of the blunt. "It turns out you have been interfering in the business of the White Lotus. But I think I have a way we can help each other out." He smiled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a White Lotus Pai Sho tile. "If you have one of these, then we won't have any problems."

She nodded softly before speaking, " I see, since we are sharing.She took the letter from her pocket and showed it to Soran You've been causing a little havoc yourself."
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 pm

The girl handed the warrior a letter that she herself had received. He began to read it with his bloodshot eyes. It described him to a T but didn't mention that he was an Airbender. The warrior smirked, it appears that he has been seen, yet he did not use his bending while being spied on. Lucky for him. However, this girl knew his secrete so he couldn't be too careful. "So what do you suggest we do about this little dilemma?" The swordsman asked as he handed her back the letter.

"My business is official orders from the Order. So there isn't much choice on my half." He explained. This was true as the Order of the White Lotus had the highest authority in the world, even though they worked from the shadows. "I cannot stop what I do, but if you accepted missions from the Order as well, there won't be any trouble." Soran stated with a friendly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Me rubbed the bridge of her nose, it helped her think. She spoke, "I can't go against the boss and his orders. If it wasn't for him I don't where I would be right now.,She paused,I'm going to have to decline your offer."

'Seems like this is going to be a day',She thought to herself before she started absent mindly mumbling to no one in particular. "The boss didn't give me any orders on what to do with you. I guess I'm left with a few options on what to do with you.", She looked at Soran.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 am

Placing the Pai Sho tile back into his pocket, Soran chuckled to himself lightly. This girl seemed to think that her sensei was more important than the Order of the White Lotus. He must be a great teacher. But the Order was the organization that brought together the guardians of the world whom dealt with the problems that arise due to imbalances.

Turning his head to the girl, he smiled lightly "So what is it you wish to do?" Soran asked curiously. Hopefully this wouldn't have to resort for violence, but he didn't mind if it did. This was going to be an interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Kimmi had an uneasy feeling, almost like she was being watched. 'I need to hurry up and get out of this village, something is off here.', Kimmi thought to herself. "Meet me outside the city. I have a bad feeling about being in here.", she whispered to Soran.

Kimmi ran off still in need for help with the scratches from that damned platy-bear. While running she didn't notice she dropped her red dragon necklace.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Soran shrugged as Kimmi whispered in his ear and ran off. Jumping off of the roof, he followed behind with his hands in his pocket. He noticed her necklace on the ground and picked it up "Oh sweet!" he smiled as he placed it in his pocket. "Jackpot!" The stoned warrior walked for a few blocks until he reached the outside of the city until he would see Kimmi...
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:07 am

Kimmi went to the nearest medical care unit to get her wounds bandaged. Oblivious to the fact that she lost her necklace. On her way back to the outskirts of the village she got that feeling again. Someone was following her. Kimmi unlatched the sheath containing her sword just incase. 'I don't have time for this I need to get  back to Soran', she thought as she continued down the street. Meeting Soran outside the village she stopped in front of him, "S-Soran?
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:50 pm

When Kimmi stopped in front of the swordsman, he pulled out the necklace from his pocket "Here, I think you dropped this." he smiled as he handed it to her. The samurai had a friendly smile on his face. He was still feeling high and lightheaded. So he couldn't totally focus, it took a lot of mental effort to remember the necklace at all.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Kimmi took the the necklace from Soran and muttered a quiet thank you. She never noticed she dropped it in the first place. She placed it around her neck thinking it would be safer. "Thank you. Where did you find it?" Kimmi played with the hilt of her katana rethinking if she would go through with her mission.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 am

Soran extended his arm out behind himself to point in the direction of where the necklace was dropped "Over there, on the ground. It was easy to recognize that particular piece of jewelry." he smiled widely as he playfully sent a weak gust of air at the girl to make her hair flow in the wind. He chuckled while doing so, as he was still feeling quite loopy and silly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Kimmi gripped the perfectly carved Beryl Emerald in her hand. She knew she wouldn't have gotten it back that easily if some one else had picked it up. Her decision was becoming harder to make each minute she was with him. Kimmi felt the small gust of wind blow at her hair, the ghost of a smile appeared on her face.   "It seems boss isn't going to be too happy with me.",she muttered. She knew she couldn't kill Soran. This would be the first time she hasn't completed a mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)   Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in smoke (Private - Kimmi)
Page 1 of 1