The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kako and Tarek pull.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am

Tarek Raiden

Jake whimpered when Meili shouted at him, the boy was scared shitless. “What are you going to do?” he squeaked, basically wetting his pants. Tarek frowned in disgust and looked away, he couldn’t stand seeing a near grown man wet himself and cry, even though he had to admit, Meili was one scary motherfucker! Tarek stepped forward and slapped Jake behind the head. “What are you DOING!” he said in an appalled voice. Tarek squinted at the boy and threw a backhand towards his crotch, stopping just before he hit anything. Jake flinched in terror and Tarek slapped him behind his head again. “Do you even have balls down there to protect boy!?”

Tarek turned to Meili and Kako wondering if any of them had any response to his early question regarding Jake. However, it seemed Meili was too busy going through the list of things she was going to do to Jake when she got a hold of him, while looking really confused about it all, and Kako was too busy shaking his head in disgust at who knows what, while wearing his aviators. Tarek sighed and knew that he would have to ask the questions that mattered. He grabbed Jake by the shoulders and shook him violently, “Now if you don’t want to face your mother’s wrath, you better explain yourself! What did you just do?!”

“I…I…I don’t know sir….I got upset and then I started hearing…music…guitar music…more beautiful than any I have ever heard, and then I went blank…please don’t let her hurt me!” Tarek’s eyes widened, he face turn thoughtful and he tossed Jake backwards towards Meili as he rubbed his beard. A theory, started to form in his head, but he wasn’t sure as yet. One thing he knew for sure, was that Jake would be coming with Kako and himself back to the Fire Nation Capital.

Mood: Thoughtful
Condition: Hung Over

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili's train of thought took a long time to board at the station, but eventually, she came to a conclusion that was at least somewhat remotely viable. She did have this theory that Kako might have had the hots for her. Then again, despite being on the short side, Meili was undoubtedly very sexy, even if she wasn't sticky with beer and in her underwear.

Meili watched Tarek yell at Jake, but she frankly didn't care. the kid needed more discipline after all, and she wondered what had gone wrong. perhaps they had been separated after his birth, because no son of hers would be this big of a pansy.
"Boy... I'm not gonna hurt you," she replied, stepping towards Jake and freeing him from the rock bonds that held him in place, "but I am your mother, and so a good pat on the back would do you justice. If you can't even survive that... then it's off to Kako and Tarek's Military School for you!"

She was not sure if Jake knew Kako and Tarek's names, nor was she really worried about it. What mattered was that hopefully they could help Jake man up, because, as badass as Meili was... she was not a man, nor would she try to teach Jake how to be a badass lady like she was. slapping him on the back and then facepalming as it knocked him over, she shook her head, glancing over at Tarek and Kako.

Mood: Confused
Condition: Dizzy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Kako Anthropos

"Did you just say...a guitar?" Kako slowly removed his aviators, revealing his shocked expression, he looked to Tarek "Mother of Guitar God. Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" After Meili's preposition, he turned to her, nodding understandingly. "I think a bit of training would suit the boy well." Kako stood up, strolling over to Jake. With one arm, he grabbed Jake by his shirt, and pulled him up, leaving Jake to hang in midair. Kako began to do an impression of a captain he'd seen in a movie about space pirates "You've got tha' makings of greatness in ya' boy." He whispered. "But yer doin' everything wrong. This is how a real man falls." With that he promptly set Jake down, and fell over, the earth cracking beneath him. He stood up again, and turned to Jake. "Although, I actually just lied. Real men don't fall. I didn't fall, I bodyslammed the ground.Now. You're going to do the same, understand?" Without waiting for a reply, Kako picked Jake up once again, and threw him down.

Jake landed face first, and for some reason didn't get up. After about a minute of waiting, Kako lifted him up, by his head. "Jake? Hello? You still there, buddy?" Jake simply groaned. Kako looked to the Earth Queen, smoothing out his tone "He'll be fine. We'll let him walking off. Don't worry, the 'slam your face into the ground' drill was practiced every morning back in my day! He's going to be just peachy."

Mood: Fine
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Kako on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded at Kako, “More like Son of Guitar God,” he said with a serious voice, letting Kako know that he was thinking the same. Tarek looked at the boy as Meili slapped his back and he fell over. “So much potential,” Tarek whispered, “but he will need a lot of work.” He watched and nodded as Kako began his “How To Be A Man: 101 Lesson,” gasping in terror when he saw Kako demonstrate how a real man should fall, but luckily Kako was careful and a second Great Divide wasn’t formed in the Fire Nation that day.

Tarek found it strange that Kako’s accent had changed when he spoke to Meili, but figured he was just flirting with her again, like the sly dog he was. Tarek approved. He walked up to Jake as Kako held and slapped him through the face to wake him up from his dirt nap. “If you are going to be trained by us, you have to do better than that!” he said loudly. Jake stirred and whimpered, “I...I’ll try…”

Tarek shook his head. “No! Try not! Do, or do not! There is no try!” he shouted as he slammed Jake into the ground again. Jake groaned loudly, and wasn’t looking to good. Tarek sighed and pulled out a bottle of paint stripper. “Drink this Jake, it will help you feel better,” he said popping the bottle into Jake’s mouth. Tarek looked to Meili and Kako and spoke loudly so he could be heard over Jake’s frenzied coughing. “We will teach him,” he said to Meili, “he’ll return with a manly carpet of virility on his chest, we guarantee it.” He then looked at Kako, “Right?” he asked, feeling like it was their duty as badasses.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili nodded understandingly after hearing the words and seeing the actions of her two badass friends. "I understsand what needs to be done, and if you two aren't the ones who do it, I will have to be, and frankly, I think he's better off learning how to be a man when he's in your hands."

"Jake," she remarked, bringing up a wall of earth behind her, "you need to be tough. you need to be so tough, that you can do things like THIS!"
Meili flipped behind the wall, and then smashed through it, just like the Kool-Aid Man. When she did, she was no longer sticky with beer, and was fully dressed, shoes, crown, and all. she did still manage to look extremely sexy, especially with one of her legs still in the air as she did her jump kick. her feet hit the ground with a powerful earth-shaking CRASH, and in her hands were a can and a bottle of beer.
first was the can. she bit an opening into the can with her teeth, drained the contents, and then smashed it on her forehead without even flinching.

"There are advantages to being a woman though." she replied. for the bottle, she stuck it right between her cleavage, twisted, and was so deft in flipping it the right way that, while the lid fell off, not a single drop of the beer had spilled. she drained that with the skill of a sailor, and then smashed the bottle over her own head, unflinching. belching loudly, she turned to Jake, whose mouth hung open in awe.

"I may not be able to teach you how to open bottles with your breasts, but I can expect for you to learn how to be a badass in the other ways that I have demonstrated."
she glanced at Tarek and Kako to see if they agreed, knowing they most likely would.

Mood: Badass
Condition: Fully Rejuvenated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am

Kako Anthropos

Kako merely issued a quick "Yeah, sure." To Tarek's question, as he was quite involved with another spectacle. Namely, Meili's demonstration to Jake, he made note of Meili's trick with the bottle of beer, it would certainly come in handy if ever he needed a bottle opener. Even if he had a bottle opener, he sure knew which he'd prefer to use. Smoothly, he slid over to Meili and Jake, "But of course. I happen to have a mansion down in Shu Jing, lovely place, on the side of a cliff, next to a waterfall, perfect, really. Anyway, it's on the outskirts, so really it's perfect for training up any young..." he was about to say soldiers, but decided that term wasn't fitting after taking a good look at Jake. "...whatever you are. I could keep him there, he'd love it, look, he's already bursting to go." Whilst smiling at Meili, he clamped a cold hand down on Jake's shoulder, sending a shiver up the boy's spine. Under his breath, he grunted "Right, kid?" Jake, who was positively scared shitless by this whole ordeal, squeaked out "Y-Yes!" In truth, Jake was not sure who he was scared of more: the man hauling him off to the middle of nowhere, or his mother.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Tarek Raiden

Meili’s display impressed Tarek greatly. He couldn’t wait to go home and try it on his wife. Tarek seemingly randomly, stooped to pick up a rock and flung it in the air. He then acted like nothing even happened. “It’s settled then! Jake can live at Kako’s, and we will make sure he returns as a badass!” he said confidently

“You look scrawny kid,” he said punching Jake’s arm, sending him back onto his ass, “first thing you need to know is that if a real man is hungry, he gets food, PERIOD! The food is usually carried to you by a beautiful woman, although women aren’t always around to do this.” He explained to Jake, “but that isn’t a problem for a badass!”

Suddenly a possum-chicken fell right out of the sky, landing at Tarek’s feet. Followed shortly by the rock he tossed up earlier. Tarek wasted no time in picking the fowl up, plucking it and roasting it in his own hand. He paused momentarily to gently tuck a napkin down his shirt, he may have been a badass, but he was cultured. With a large bite Tarek pulled a chunk of flesh of the freshly roasted bird and swallowed whole, his only seasoning was the remaining gravel from the road.

Condition: Hungry

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili watched and listened as Tarek and Kako began telling Jake of what was to come. She turned to Kako. "Take him." she agreed, "if you have the time, energy, and resources to do so, then don't let me stop you. You've got my blessing in assisting this kid in becoming one of the best badasses this world has ever seen since Meili Mitali Zalika herself."

she stamped her foot and a large shoot of blue-green crystal came up, which Meili promptly took a massive bite out of. Granted, this was jennamite, a rapid-growing, but edible, crystal. Meili often had this for breakfast in the mornings, sometimes mixed with nails. Other times in the shape of nails. it depended on her mood.

"See Jake... by the time you're my age you'll be eating nails for breakfast and pouring beer on your cereal."
she turned to Kako and Tarek. "And... you will make sure that he learns how to smash through walls like the Kool-Aid Man, and how to crush beer cans on his forehead. Those are my conditions... think you can handle 'em?"
She paid no attention to Jake's reactions. He was not her son till he became a badass.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am

Kako Anthropos

Kako drew himself up and saluted. "As you command, it shall be done. The next time you see him Jake will be a leader of men, a pioneer of badass, a..." A weedy hand tapped him. "Uh, Mr K-Kako." The man in question groaned. "Yes Jake?"
"Could you let go of me now? You're hurting my shoulder." Kako sighed. "Shut up Jake, now where was I? Ah, of course. He will be fit for service in a year, I imagine. I shall discipline him in many arts, and he shall master them all. Jake perked up at this. "Ooh! I like painting!" To this Kako sighed once more and flung Jake over his shoulder. "I think I should get going anyway, it's been a pleasure." He bowed, dramatically, causing his new cargo to squeal like a girl.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded. “Aye, a man he will be, we will make sure of that.” He said to Meili, giving her a bow as well before walking after Kako and Jake. He pulled Jake right off Kako’s shoulder. “What are you thinking boy?! Can’t you walk?!” he snapped. Jake nervously shifted around, “But Tarek, Sir…he carried me…”

Before Jake could continue, Tarek pulled a massive sack out of nowhere and filled it with large rocks. He threw it at Jake who was almost crushed under the weight. “Be a good lad and carry this back to the Capital for me.” Jake was trembling, hardly able to stand. “R-r-rocks? Sir?” he muttered.

Tarek sighed and slapped his back, sending him right down onto the ground. “Of course! You will need something to sleep on won't you?!” he said in a flat tone as he started walking away from the boy. Jake followed, picking up the bag with much difficulty, his face was blood-red and he walked after Tarek and Kako, heaving and panting while taking very tiny and slow steps.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili observed it all with a stony expression on her face. She would have no sympathy for someone who was not awesome like she was. This was no child of hers yet.

"Good to hear." she smirked. "Jake... you will paint only when you are using the blood of your enemies. Kako, do what you must. If it takes more than a year, feel free to double the efforts."
"Rocks? here's one for good measure."
she stamped her foot, bringing up a large rock and adding it to Jake's load. she ignored any and all of his moaning and whining. One day he would be a man--or at least as badass as Queen Meili.

"Boy," she said over his complaining, "when I was your age, I slept on a bed of nails each night. And when I woke up, I gathered those nails up and ate them for breakfast."

she paused solely of dramatic effect.
"...without any milk."
the expression Meili gave could have lowered the room's temperature by at least 5 degrees (Celsius or Fahrenheit, take your pick), if they had been in a room. Either way, such was the way things were.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kako and Tarek pull.    Kako and Tarek pull.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kako and Tarek pull.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3