The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai Li
Mai Li

EXP : 1328

Character Description
Position: Air Council Member, South Temple
Nation: Air Temples

Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] Empty
PostSubject: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:39 pm

It was always so peaceful, at least, somewhere in the Temple. Silence above, anything else, was what she desired. Most of the time, now, her cycle had come about and she was drawn to practically every masculine scent her subconcious could detect. Maybe she should have gotten married when she was younger. She shuddered lightly as May landed on her shoulder, very tuned to Mai's mood, she almost seemed to be trying to help.

It was in vain, however. Her body demanded attention, and not from her, she didn't like it when she got like this, and it wasn't unusual for her to go on short vacations in the middle of the month to escape her own physical and psychological needs. However, at this time, the Temple was busy, people passing through in greater numbers than usual, and she had to be there to make sure no one caused trouble.

She walked down the stairs from her high, overlooking perch. "Got an important Firebender coming...", said a younger airbender, thankfully a woman, "He may have already arrived." Mai paused, 'He? Damn.', she thought. "Well, what was he coming here for?", she asked. "We don't know...he's a Spymaster of the Fire Nation, Master Mai.", she said.

A Spymaster? "Ah...well...then...let him be, if he's already here or if he's going to arrive soon. I'll meet him.", Mai said, "Thank you for the information Lili." The woman bowed her head lightly, "My pleasure.", the young woman said, turning and disappearing from view.

Meanwhile, Mai made her way into the lower levels of the Temple, walking about, seeking to make her arrival as pleasant as possible. Not that it was entirely business, she was always looking for friends, it's not like all Firebenders were untame brutes.

Last edited by Mai Li on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Kako Anthropos

As usual, Kako was irritated, and he certainly didn't consider the idea that it may have been his own fault, once again, par for the course. To cut a long story short, he'd taken a trip to the Southern Water Tribe gotten extremely drunk, simultaneously forgetting he had to be in the Southern Air Temple the next day. As such he had a tremendous hangover, which continued to persist. Somehow, he'd managed to find his way into the air temples, yet managed to get completely lost once he was there. He'd arrived early, and had spent about an hour slumped under a palm tree absent mindedly watching a game of airball. Eventually, however it was time to fulfill his purpose, and hopefully get some shuteye later. His job was going to be simple enough. Kako had been sent to discuss matters regarding the remaining hordes of gold that the Fire Nation had taken from the Nomads when they were almost wiped out.

Although Firelord Shula was famously a kind ruler, and not one to usually keep something that didn't belong to her, the particular hordes in question had gone into a rather elaborate statue depicting several glorious firebenders. It had become rather loved and everyone was quite reluctant to see it go. Given the nature of Kako's job it was only natural that he'd be sent over. Of course both nations were on quite friendly terms, so hopefully the visit wouldn't be too stressful.

Kako pushed himself up and decided to set off, but not before asking a young lad exactly where the entrance was, where he assumed the person he'd be meeting, a member of the Air Council named Mai Li, would be waiting. A couple of minutes later he'd managed to find his way to the entrance, and attempted to clean himself up as much as possible. He searched for a moment, before laying his eyes on his target, who matched the description he'd been given. Kako straightened his tie, and strolled up to her. "Morning! You must be Mai Li, a pleasure to meet you." He bowed slightly "Kako Anthropos, at your service." It looked like the whole diplomacy thing was going to be long, and extremely tedious.

Mood: Hung over
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 pm

She wasn't entirely sure what the Spymaster looked like, nor what to expect. She was hoping he'd be a terror to look at and smell terrible, she'd hate to lose her cool when someone that important was arriving. Even though she had not yet been told why he was coming, it's best not to fall into a sexual frenzy when speaking to someone who's name holds weight in another nation.

She mostly scanned the crowd of new comers looking for Fire Nation clothing, however there were many men dressed and from the Fire Nation, so it served to help little looking for them. It was only when a man appeared, and greeted her in such a formal fashion, bowing, and introducing himself that she realized how difficult this was going to be. If it were possible for him to look any better, she was sure she'd have lost it right there.

However, she didn't, and simply inhaled softly, curtsying in return, well, not quite curtsying, but you get the idea. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kako Anthropos." He already knew her name, but she continued anyway, "I'm Mai Li, it's a pleasure to welcome you here. If you are in need of anything, please don't hesitate to ask me. My home is your home."

She turned her back to you, and beckoned you forward, "Come, let's get you somewhere comfortable, we can see about getting you something to eat or drink, and then we can get down to business."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako inwardly smiled at her comments, if there was one thing that could be said about the airbenders, it was that they were hospitable. They also had good timing, and Kako's stomach groaned expectantly at the mention of food. On further inspection, Mai actually seemed to be quite the looker, and quite frankly Kako didn't mind one bit, he'd much prefer to make conversation with a pretty face than an ugly one, despite the difficulties it could cause him. He was, however confident that he'd be able to keep a level head through the whole thing. "Now you come to mention it, some nourishment would actually be great." Of course, a good part of diplomacy was being friendly. "Although for now I think we should keep the political talks to a minimum, I hate to negotiate on an empty stomach."

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Mai couldn't deny the attraction she felt, though she resisted it wholly, throwing up as many barriers as she could between his image and her current desires. Being professional was important to her, and she didn't want to soil her image by throwing herself at the first person she'd ever work with being a Master at the Temple, "I don't mind that at all, actually. I think getting to know one another would be a splendid idea."

She was leading him up into the highest parts of the temple, to a room/loft dedicated to comfort during business and a table for guests and their hosts/hostess'. Against the back wall was a map of the world, and paintings of different Avatars, including Zulera and Aang, were hanging around the room. A sofa-semi circle was formed in the middle of the room with a coat hanger right by the door, which Mai used promptly to hang up the robe that she usually wore over her everyday clothes. "Well, what're you in the mood for? We have quite an array of food to choose from, and I'm sure the cooks would enjoy a change from their usual Airbender cuisine.", she said, smiling at him.

[I left out most of the trip up, mostly it'd be lots of turns and stairs. They'd currently be standing in the doorway to the room.]
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako also hung his coat up, giving him a much less dramatic look about him. He couldn't quite help but take notice to how unmercifully high they were, although Kako had never been afraid of heights, so it did not bother him much. As high as the room was it was a remarkably cosy place and it was quite plane the room was used for entertaining important guests. He sat himself down on the sofa, stretching. "Well, it has been a while since I've tasted some my country's own dishes, I've been travelling around you see. A spymaster's work is never done." He thought for a moment. Come to think of it, he'd feel awful if his gracious host had nothing to eat. "Alright, I insist you also eat, after all, with what i'm ordering, you're going to want some of it anyway. Have you ever tried smoked sea slug?"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Mai walked about the room, taking a moment to marvel the view, one could never really get tired of the scenery when overlooking an Air Temple. Not that she could expect everyone to see it that way. She watched Kako with distinct interest, smiling lightly again, "You know, one might mistake you for a normal person without that jacket, Spymaster."

She sat down across from him, "Well, I'm sorry to hear that, one might have the most refined pallet in the world, but nothing quite beats a good dish straight from home." She leaned on her elbows, looking slightly unsure about the idea of eating smoked sea slug, although eating did sound good, "I'm afraid I've never tried anything like that before, though eating sounds like a wonderful idea."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako raised his hands slightly, displaying his open palms. "Well, i'm not pushing you into anything. Obviously you may eat what you choose, and if all else fails we can just get some dumplings, and may I say that they never get old." He chuckled.
"And as for my appearance, I could almost say the same for you. But let's be honest, I think we'd both prefer to conduct ourselves casually anyway, so it's hardly as if it matters."

He released the top button on his shirt, and loosened his tie ever so slightly. "As you can see, i'm going wild." He joked. "Although I expect i'm not too far away by Air Temple standards, to the casual tourist such as myself you all seem quite stoic. But i'm sure it's just a stereotype, how is life as an Air Nomad?" Kako leaned forward slightly, hands on both legs.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Mai smiled lightly, "Well I didn't expect you were going to, but I think this is about the time I say: Trying new things is the spice of life." She stood, walking over, and plopping herself down beside you, looking at you out of the corner of her eye, "Well, Spymaster-excuse me, Kako, if we intend to sit about eating bottom feeders, and, otherwise, acting like normal people. I'd like to start by saying I'll try your smoked slugs. It's always nice to try new things."

Why did she decide to sit so close to him? What drove her to THAT choice. "Being an Air Nomad...how to describe it..." She tapped her chin with her right index finger thoughtfully, "Well, it keeps you looking young.", she said, "I can tell you that much. Bet you'd never guess how old I really am." Thinking about that, he's a Spymaster, he probably knows, hell, he probably knew she wasn't married too.

"We get to fly around with nothing but a glider to keep us aloft, looking down at the world around us from atop our mountain top Temples...being an Air Nomad is, in a word: Amazing. Freeing...I couldn't imagine being...well...I could...but it'd be different. What about being a citizen of the Fire Nation, surely you've got something to say about where you came from."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Kako Anthropos

Though he listened intently as any guest would, replying to her comment about age with a smooth, "I don't believe I would" Kako couldn't help but notice his host's odd choice of seating place. Perhaps social customs were different in the Air Temples, but Mai did seem to be remarkably close to him. A thought springed up, but was quickly dismissed, however if Kako was in fact right, then there'd be no harm in getting a little closer. After all, it would only embarrass him if he was wrong, and the spymaster was wiling to take the risk. Of course, he wasn't interested in her himself, but if she felt differently then it may ease the deal slightly when they came to discuss it.

Clearing his throat, Kako began. "The Fire Nation is a wonderful place, but the place really special to me has to be my hometown. It's a small place really, named Shu Jing, and the waterfall is just wonderful, it's one of the only places you'll find where you see real tranquility. Sadly, I don't spend enough time there, my work is based mainly in the Fire Nation." Kako shrugged. "I spend most days sleeping at my desk to be honest." Almost unnoticeably, Kako began to slide up the couch, inching towards Mai. "I guess that's what we do though: sacrifice any hint of a social life for our nations. Know what I mean?"

Mood: Fine

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Mai chuckled lightly. He was certainly smooth, better at masking comments as simple kindness with ulterior meaning. She found that she liked that subtlety. The way he spoke, and acted, so much unlike many of the Air Nomads did. And then he replied to her curiousity, and slipped closer to her. In the moment she felt a knot of tensity building up inside her, but she didn't allow it to show. Good god, she was going to fall under this man's spell. A soft cloak of flame descended over her, filling her body to a point so very close to breaking, and she found she was starting to sweat.

But she couldn't move, damn it all, she was frozen in place, watching him with such flaming intensity that he could probably see right through to her waning fortitude as desire poured over her sense of reason. "Y-Your home town sounds lovely...I must...I must be sure to see it sometime." And then, to his question, her mind slipped out an equally ulterior message to him, "Not that it's necessary for us to give up everything...Spymaster.", falling back on that last, weak attempt to keep her turmoil at bay, reverting to her original, proper addressment of him.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako smiled "Yes, you must, I have, after all, seen yours." He fidgeted a bit, taking a moment to consider whether or not to address her in the proper manner. "I agree, actually, there are some things no one shoudl do with out. So let's just say that calling me Kako will do fine...Mai." Kako could not deny that it had been a bold move, but he specialized in bold moves, so it didn't particularly worry him.

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Mai looked at you, she wanted to say that there were a lot of things she might call him, none of them being negative. But she resisted, "Perhaps, I could get a tour...see some of the sights." She leaned in a bit closer, how is it that her name in his voice could put more strain on her attempts to mask her feelings and urges.

"I do believe that I would like that very much...Kako." She stopped, mere inches from him, suddenly smashing apart her horomone driven stupor, breathing one heavy breath, realizing, very well, that he was close enough to feel it, "L-Let's see about getting that food...", she said, moving back, her gaze fixated on his eyes as she walked out of them room, with a small, a certainly intentional, womanly swagger in her hips.

As soon as she was out of the room, she leaned her head and back against a wall, closing her eyes. "Master Mai? Are you alright?", and Mai opened her eyes to see Lili. "Oh, oh yes, I'm fine...just...um...c-could you see about getting some Smoked Sea Slugs up here for our guest...he's famished." Lili smiled coyly, and bowed her head, "Yes, of course.", she said, turning on heel, and striding away.

Mai returned to regaining her composure, turning and reentering the room, returning to her position, though not quite as close as before, but clearly not against him moving closer, as she was facing him fully now. "They'll be sending food up shortly...tell me about yourself.", she said, looking at him with an already dwindling amount of fortitude.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako couldn't help but feel rather surprised at Mai's sudden move, and he had to admit to himself he didn't view her as the type. He also couldn't deny that he felt himself warming up to her a bit, something he certainly hadn't expected. As she exited he couldn't help but notice a slightly more prominent sway in her hips. He would know, the staircase on the way up was rather narrow, and he was forced to walk behind her the entire time. Kako smirked, the day was turning out to be rather enjoyable indeed.

A moment later she returned, letting him know that the dinner would be ready shortly. Oddly enough, she then asked him about himself, though it was clearly an invitation to get a little bit closer, as she had turned to him. Kako did the same, grinning slightly. "What do you want to know? I think you'd be surprised how much there is." He briefly considered the idea that he went a bit too far with that last comment, but dismissed the the thought soon after.

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Mai smiled, placing both her elbows onto her left thigh, and leaning in her hands, "That is very good question. What does one ask to know about a worldly Firebending Master?" She chuckled softly, "Well, let's see..." In her younger years, she may have spat as many as ten questions at him in an instant, but now, only one rested on the very tip of her tongue, the very one she had never asked anyone, one she knew she couldn't ask. Never ask.

"I already know where you're from...so, why don't you tell me what you like to do, hobbies, maybe you coul regale me with one or two of your fondest triumphs or memories." She smiled lightly, "And I was curious about how you got to be in such a powerful position...", in a way, she was asking him to tell her what brought him here, to her, in the Temple she called home, so far from what he knew. "I guess...you might say...I want to know just how much there is to you."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako fidgeted slightly, unsure of what exactly to say, in the end he just decided not to overthink things. "Well I don't know much about regaling, I imagine you've had a few experiences yourself. As for why I got to be where I am..." he thought for a moment, leaning forward slightly. "It mostly just involved me being sent around by firelords, and working my way up until I became head of the spies. Though we really don't do that much spying." That last lie rolled off his tongue easily, and without falter, it was after all, his job. "To be honest with you, I prefer being out here, in the open air as it were. And I think ol' Shula knows that, I also think it's because of that that I've been travelling around lately on F.N business. This is actually my final stop."

Kako felt a want to ask something, but couldn't quite manage it. "You see, the thing is...It's probably best that I don't tell you, and maybe you'll slowly find out for yourself?" He had an odd moment where he realized he actually cared about her answer, and in another moment of clarity, he also realized that what he'd said was completely stupid and that he was also stupid. He needed a backup plan! "Today, I mean..." He added quietly.

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:07 pm

She chuckled lightly, "Not many, actually. I live vicariously through others, which might sound a bit sad, but...I've had very little experience of my own. Flying around the globe on a glider, visiting a few places doesn't quite match what other's do." She shrugged, he may have been smooth, probably a damn good liar too, "Well, I highly doubt there'd be much need for a Spymaster if there weren't spys." Of course, her tone pretty much sliced right through that comment, but she added softly, "But we Airbenders have nothing to hide, so I doubt spying here, or at any of the other Temples would be a very lucrative use of your resources."

Find out for herself? Did he mean...? Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. She reacted as if he had, and scooted closer to him, "I certainly intend to find out."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako tugged on his collar "Precautions are precautions, but let's not get into politics now, I don't exactly think it's the time. To be honest, I think flying round the globe on a glider actually sounds pretty exciting, but then again, I can't fly." It looked like his risk had paid off, Mai seemed to be interested in him. Kako resisted the urge to grin, shuffling slightly closer himself, to the point where they were practically touching. "I'd hoped as much." He was hoping to do something else, something cool and bold, but just couldn't bring himself too, which was quite new for him.

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Mai smiled lightly, "I get enough of the politics from the other Airbenders, I agree that we don't need them here..." And as he slid closer, she smiled again, pressing forward that last bit, her chest coming into contact with your's. It would be important to note that her arousal was very clear, even if there was fabric between them. "Not between us." Damn the business to hell, and damn their size difference, which she had noticed nearly instantly. He was quite the beast of a man, taller and more heavily built than any man she'd seen. Quite a terror to behold, "It is exciting, sends adrenaline...and blood rushing all throughout your body...I'll take you flying...if you'd like...maybe not right this instant."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako could indeed see Mai's clear state of arousal. Hot damn he'd struck lucky. Kako's previous fears were tossed out of the window, and he wrapped an arm around her, making quite sure not to crush anything, after all, she was quite delicate. He leaned in slightly "Sounds like it, though I can think of a few things that are better..." Deciding it was time, he leaned in, closing his eyes and hoping to meet her lips with his

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Mai smiled again, it was happening, after all these years, and it was happening soon, she could feel it. "Yeah, plenty of things.", she said, quite airily, butterflies beginning to flutter around in her stomach. She found herself wrapping her right arm around his neck, meeting his lips half-way, in full. She felt a spike in her arousal in that instant, and pressed her torso closer to his, just in time to hear the faint knock of Lili's hand against the wood of the door, "The food is here Master Mai.", she announced cheerfully, oblivious to what events were so near to fruition inside the room. Mai forced herself back at once, biting her bottom lip, and adjusting her bun, "Come in."

The smaller woman appeared, probably half Mai's age, but one wouldn't be able to tell, as Mai's body resembled that of a much younger woman. Lili smiled, walking in with the tray, setting it down on the table before departing, quite curious as to what had gotten Mai so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Kako Anthropos

As their lips mt, Kako's hands drifted downwards, towards her rear. He was however, unmercifully stunted by the arrival of the food, which Kako was beginning to seriously regret ordering. Of course, Kako showed no sign of what had happened, straightening his tie beforehand, and giving a courteous thank you to the waitress. Once she had left Kako glanced towards Mai, and then to the food. Of course, he knew which he wanted more. "So..." Well, it had just gotten a bit awkward. "Are we going to continue, or..." he trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Mai looked at you, smiling, "Not in here.", she whispered softly, rising, the touch, his hands sliding down, over her, she had shivered quite a bit at that. He body being as fresh as the day she'd been born, having practiced hands sliding across her. It was more than enough to set her heart aflutter. She snatched the platter, and both his coat and her cloak, preferring not to leave evidence. "Come, follow me.", she said, that innocence she'd always have, even in old age evident in her voice, though she was certainly beckoning for much more than for him to simply follow her.

As soon as he asked, she rose, ascending the staircase from the patio overlooking the Temple, leading him up into her private chambers. The likes of which had very little decoration, just a bed, and dressor and an oil lamp. Though there was no need for one, she overlooked the entire Temple from there. Orange bedspread, much like the orange in Mai's clothes. She closed her eyes as she locked the door, "Now...we can continue...", she said, turning to face him, setting her cloak and his coat aside.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Kako Anthropos

Without much to say, Kako followed, watching the sway of her hips as he trailed behind her on the narrow staircase. Eventually, they reached the top, which was revealed to be Mai's room. "I'd expect no less from you." In a normal situation, Kako would look out of the window, but he had better things to take care of than that. Thankfully Mai locked the door, meaning there would no longer be any intrusions. "Yes, we do." With that it didn't seem that any more needed to be said, so Kako sauntered over, leaning down cupping Mai's chin and kissing her. He released her chin, wrapping both arms around her waist and finally releasing the kiss.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Mai smiled lightly, "Glad you like it.", she cooed softly. As he approached, she, once again, questioned what she was getting herself into. Hell, with him, she might get broken right there, but she cared little, he was good at kissing her, knew how to get her going, aside from being a man. She saw the kiss coming as he sauntered over, and was all to happy to recieve and return, wrapping her arms, and letting out a girlish, playful cry as she was lifted, though it was released into the kiss. She lightly bit his bottom lip, her mouth open slightly, her face alight with untame passion, eyes blazing with lust.

"I'll ask one thing of you...before we start...", she said, not waiting for his reply, leaning so close to his right ear, that her lips touched it softly, "Don't treat me like I'm fragile." Now, at her age, she didn't want to lose her virginity for a gentle time, she wanted this to be a moment she could relive in her dreams. "And also...I'm a virgin." Just so he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]   Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn and Summer [Kako, Closed.]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next