The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos Empty
PostSubject: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Shula Njoo

'Ew. Ew. Ew. Drunken slobs, dirty little beggars.. how on earth do I rule such a filthy city?' Shula thought as she walked towards a tavern, her deep purple silken skirts clutched in her hands. A red velvet cloak concealed her face from all, and the setting sun played colors in the sky.

"A few coins to spare, ma'am?" a little boy in an orange hat asked her. snort. Shula merely drew her hood back about halfway, enough for him to see part of her face, before he stumbled backwards and ran off.

Rule one of surviving in front of the Fire Lord. Never beg.

Pulling the red hood over her face once more, Shul opened the door to the tavern where infamous Kako seemed to live and thrive. The man needed to die, and who better to kill him than she herself?

Mood: Sour
Condition: Weak

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Kako Anthropos

As one neared the tavern, a rugged, out of tune assembly of voices could be heard, along with an accordion being played, albeit badly. Thankfully, the old inn had thick and sturdy walls, so not much noise could escape the building. Not that it mattered, it was hardly as if it would wake up the city, as it was apparent that the city was very much awake itself, and seemingly crammed into the pub, and all around one table. Once the door was opened, a gale of noise burst out, some lyrics could even be heard. This surge of voices was being led by one particularly large man, who was standing on the said table and belting out the words far louder than any other.

"I once loved a maid
A spot welder by trade..."

The aforementioned fellow was (unsurprisingly enough) the Fire Nation's spymaster, Kako Anthropos. Despite his position, he was swinging a frothy mug around in one hand, and waving his other around like some sort of perverse conductor. As this was going on, he was breaking into a rather hearty jig of sorts, much to the entertainment of the citizens below him.

"She was fair as the rowan in bloom
And the bloom of her eyes
Mocked the June moorland s-SHI'T"

As was inevitable, the spymaster lost his footing and shortly fell straight onto the floor, emerging a few moments later, unscathed and laughing. After a few pats on the back for his grand perfomance, he noticed his mug was conspicuously empty. Deciding this problem needed to be rectified, he exited the crowd and headed over to the bar, where he took a seat. "That wasn't half bad singing, for once." Said the bartender, a lighthearted grin on his face. "Aye, well I had to get the words right at some point." He replied, with a smile back. Suddenly, the bartender seemed to turn pale, his grin fading away in the blink of an eye. He gulped. "I think there's someone here to see you."

Kako glanced behind him, clocked Shula, and turned back. He pointed to his drink "I'm gonna need another one of these. No need to welcome her, it won't do you any good, just let me take care of it." The bartender nodded, filling it up as fast as he could. "Alright, i'll trust you for now, just get her out of here, we'll have a bad reputation for weeks!" With a dutiful nod, he span on his stool, downed his mug and strolled over, albeit in a slightly zig-zagging fashion. He didn't exactly like having his boss strolling around his areas, and scaring his friends. As such, the spymaster probably wasn't as formal as he should have been. "What a surprise, our wonderful fire lord has graced us with her presence. Fancied a day off, did we? I'll admit, I didn't think this was your kind of place. Would have imagined Ember Island to be a bit more down your street..." Despite the slurring, there was an obvious scorn in his voice.

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Drunk

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula found the drunken fool soon enough; he was sitting on a stool, speaking with a frightened looking bartender. He then span around, downing his drink and approached her. The noisy tavern had somewhat quieted as she had pulled her hood off upon her entrance. Her long waves tumbled down her back and her pale green eyes arrested Kako with disgust.

"What a surprise, our wonderful fire lord has graced us with her presence. Fancied a day off, did we? I'll admit, I didn't think this was your kind of place. Would have imagined Ember Island to be a bit more down your street..." the fool slurred.

Shula spoke softly enough that only he could hear: "If I wanted a day off, you can bet your drunken a.ss that I definitely wouldn't be taking it in a filthy slum such as this," she said, her lip curling with distaste and she worked at controlling her rage. She wanted the idiot dead, with as little damage to her already feared reputation as possible.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako couldn't resist smiling a little. "And that is where we differ. Although, that does lead me to believe you're here on official business." Kako glanced at the citizens, who collected on the opposite side of the room, and at the bartender, who was doing his best not to look scared. He rolled his eyes slightly, and continued. "Probably best if we take this outside, your highness. Wouldn't want anything to get burned down." With that, he strolled past her (as well as a drunken man can), into the narrow street. It stank, but it was what he had come to call a home away from home recently.

He wasn't very happy with how the country was being run recently, and it certainly showed in his attitude toward Shula. Quite frankly, he put it all down to her old boyfriend, Mako. As far as his sources had told him, Mako had been with both the old chief of the Southern Water Tribe, and Shula herself. He couldn't help but admit he did feel a little pity for her, but there was no denying that the drastic change in her personality was an overreaction. He shook his head, waiting for her to emerge from the inn. Kids these days

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Drunk.

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 am

Shula Njoo

Shula ignored most of what he said, though paid attention when he looked back at the tavern patrons and rolled his eyes. "Probably best if we take this outside, your highness. Wouldn't want anything to get burned down." he said.

She snorted in a very unladylike fashion as he walked by with a drunken stagger, but followed nonetheless, pulling her hood back over her head as she went through the door. She stood in front of him, wanting to get away from the stench as soon as possible.

"Do you know why I am here?" she asked simply enough. If not, then she'd explain and kill him. If he did, then she wouldn't say another word and the man would be dead. Either way, he wasn't walking away from her today.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:27 pm

(OOC: Sorry this is short >.<)

Kako Anthropos

Kako crossed his arms, simultaneously imbalancing himself and almost falling backwards, thankfully being able to catch himself. He took a moment to rummage around in his brain, before coming up with a fairly conclusive answer. "I have no idea. I just know that it's probably going to involve you attacking me." Kako paused, and for a moment seemed oddly smug, almost as if he'd remembered something. "A bit unfair, isn't it? You could at least wait until i'm sober."

Mood: Alright
Condition: Drunk

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula shrugged; so what if it was unfair? Life just wasn't fair, she'd had to learn that the hard way.

"I'm here to kill you," she said, sparks flaring up her cloaked arms as she mustered up the power to attack. The weight loss she had suffered through made her abilities weaker and therefore she took longer to get to a normal level of chi to attack. He was drunk, so she considered them somewhat evenly matched, although her vanity told her that there was no way the spymaster could win.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos   The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Subtle Death of Kako Anthropos
Page 1 of 1