The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Shula Njoo

She smiled at the sound of his voice saying her name, and nudged his chin with her nose playfully. She was of course, tired, but thought that it was a nice way to say what she couldn't word.

Mood: Ecstasy
Condition: Wonderful

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Mako smiled, kissing the tip of Shula's nose. He laid her back slowly, removing himself from her, and laying down beside her, still holding her close to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 am

Shula Njoo

Shula gave him a tired smile and rested her head on his chest as he lay beside her. She was warm, and content, and she closed her eyes as the last waves of her high broke away from her mind and body. With a pleased sigh, her mind slowly drifted down into unconsciousness.

Mood: Tired

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Mako watched Shula drift away, his own eyelids becoming heavy, each blink becoming longer than the last until he too had drifted to sleep, only aware of the warmth he shared.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Shula Njoo

---Morning---

Shula awoke with the sun as usual, to find that Mako was still asleep. She smiled, then slid out of his arms and onto the floor, where she dressed quickly and slipped out of the door silently. A maid had just been headed in to give her some morning tea and help her get dressed, and Shula gave her a charming smile and said that it wasn't necessary today. The maid nodded and walked off, while Shula headed out to the war room; she wanted to crawl right back into bed with Mako, but she had her responsibilities and needed to get things done. Especially if they were leaving for that trip.

As always, she arrived and those within the grand room stood immediately. She raised a hand, told them that she was leaving for a few days, and that any development on the rebels were to be sent to her by messenger hawk immediately. The members of the war council seemed slightly taken aback; Shula bowed and walked out, shutting the door behind her. She listened carefully, and once chatter started up she smirked and turned on her heel, towards the living quarters of the servants.

She quickly sought out Mai Li, telling her that as she was gone for said trip, she would be in charge of all the needs of the Palace itself. Cleaning, keeping cooks in check, tending to the gardens, and of course keeping an eye on the other servants were all a part of this. Mai Li seemed honored and thanked her, before Shula left to finish going about her business.

Eventually the Palace was abuzz with Shula's sudden decision to leave for a week or so; content that everyone knew their place during her absence, Shula made way for the courtyards, to get a bit of training in. As she reached the door though, she stopped. She could handle missing a training session today. And with that she began walking back to her room, her footsteps unconsciously getting quieter as she reached her door. If he was still asleep, then she'd simply lay with him until he awoke. If he was awake.....No. You have to pack first, the responsible part of her brain reminded her.

She eased the door open slowly, carefully, and silently peeked her head in to check.

Mood: Great

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Mako had been completely unaware of Shula's departure, other than a slight chill that crept in beside him. His dreams too were colder, which puzzled him, but not enough to cause him to wake, not yet. His mind wandered onto glorious places he could show Shula, beautiful places that few people had ever stumbled across. All there, bundled into one, deep slumber. He hated that he'd have to wake up, but not quite yet. He couldn't remember the last time he'd slept so soundly.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula smiled to herself when she saw that Mako was still asleep; she discarded her kimono and slipped beside him, moving one of his arms over her waist as she snuggled in. She rested her head on a pillow and waited for him to awaken on his own; she was one of those people who couldn't fall asleep after they'd already awoken for the day.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Mako chuckled lightly, faintly aware of a body moving besides his again. He opened his eyes, but hardly managed to keep them open long, "Hey there...", he said, blinking once, closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula's content smile widened as she heard Mako chuckle softly; "Hey there," he said and she turned her head to look at him, smiling as he appeared to be struggling to keep his eyes open. "Hi....you can continue to sleep. I don't mind waiting; it's nice to lay here with you," she said quietly in response.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Mako smiled again, touching his forehead against Shul's, yawning lightly. "Do I have to be alseep to have you lay here with me?", he asked playfully. He pulled her closer, hugging her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula smiled, kissing Mako's nose as he hugged her. "No," she said with a light laugh. "I just meant if you were still tired..." she said happily.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Mako chuckled, and shook his head, "Nah, I'm awake, thanks for being so sweet, asking me if I wanted to sleep in more." He smiled lightly, "I'm guessing you've been busy this morning?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Shula Njoo

"I'm generally busy every morning." Shula said with a small smile before saying, "Just getting everything in order for that trip of ours..." she said with a suggestive grin before turning a light shade of pink. She then sobered up for a moment, "The whole Palace is buzzing about this though. I can only imagine what they're saying." she said with a small sigh. People getting into her business was nothing new.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Mako smiled, and shrugged, "You shouldn't worry about it, regardless of what they say, they know that they need you, and they know you can be serious when you want to be." He cuddled her gently, "I'll make sure you'll never forget this vacation...ever.", he said, shaking his head as he drifted off slightly. "They probably blame me. The eccentric world-traveller who came here with my dragon and corrupted the Firelord with worldy charm and wit..." He chuckled, "I'd actually think that was quite funny."
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Shula Njoo

While Shula had had no doubts that Mako was intelligent, she realized that he was wise. She was about to respond when he cuddled her, and she smiled when he referred to the vacation. "I know you will...I'm looking forward to it." she said with a smile. As he spoke of his wordly charm and wit, Shula laughed. "That's probably true; you're far too charming for your own good." she said with another smile. It was as though she never stopped smiling when Mako was around.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Mako chuckled lightly, "Well, anyone can be charming.", he said, humbly. After a thoughtful pause, he asked, "So, Kichiro didn't destroy anything last night? It crossed my mind...once or twice...I'm guessing he was good for everyone, no unnecessary damage?" It wasn't often Mako intentionally avoided talking about his better qualities, but he had no problem putting himself behind the things he loved. "Oh, and how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Shula Njoo

Tilting her head to the side, she continued to listen to Mako, watching his expression carefully. She smiled at the mention of Kichiro; "From what I was told, he was left in your bedroom last night and fed in the morning; the state of your bedroom was not told to me though," she answered.

"I'm doing wonderfully. A bit sore here and there, but I think it was worth it," she said with a smile. "And how are you?"

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 am

Mako chuckled lightly, "Well, I'd like to apologize in advance if the room is trashed...Kichiro seems rather fond of the pillows." He turned toward her, looking at her with a smile, "Well, I'm glad you're feeling alright..." He reached up with his left hand, lightly caressing Shula's cheek, "I'm feeling great...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula put her hand over Mako's, pressing her cheek into his palm, closing her eyes with a small smile. She didn't respond; she was enjoying the peace and serenity of the moment.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Mako smiled again, he hardly had anything to say either. He lightly touched his forehead against her's, remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Shula Njoo

After a few moments of this, Shula opened her eyes and kissed Mako's nose before moving to sit up; the breeze coming in through the window chilled her scarred, bare back, but she paid it no mind. "If we don't get packing, we'll never leave..." she said with a smile to Mako.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Mako watched Shula, sitting up slowly, "Yeah...I know..." He chuckled lightly, "I'll carry whatever you choose to bring along, it's not like I have much to pack." He recalled he had a few spare pieces in the pocket of his pants back in his room. He did have one small thing he had to do before leaving. He looked at it like a returning gift.

He got up, stretching his arms before putting his pants back on. He stood there for a bit afterward, not really moving from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula slid off the bed, moving to put a clean white tank-top on and a pair of black pants before going and hugging Mako, her arms sliding up and around his neck as she did so with a smile. "I already have a bag packed; Mai Li did it for me while I was in my lessons," she said with a wide grin. "We're good to go."

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Mako smiled, wrapping his arms around Shula's waist, "There's a little errand I'm going to run first, I need to drop something off.", he said. "Are you sure you want to bring Kichiro, he's been travelling for awhile with me, it could do him good to get a hearty meal for once?"
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula nodded, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Of course; take the time you need," she said, slightly curious but not wanting to pry into his business. "And if you want to leave Kichiro behind, that's fine with me," she said, sliding her hands down so that they were resting on his chest before looking up at him with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   firelord - What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next