The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Mei nodded, "Thank you for that.", he said. "I wouldn't guess so, it must be hard having such power and having nothing to use it on." He smiled, and after glancing up at the subs again, he asked, "Shall we what our guests are doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled again. the thought hadn't really crossed her mind. "sure... I guess. we gonna fly up there or something?"
Zulera actually could (with airbending), so if he said yes, that wouldn't throw her off.
"as for my power... I have enough fun. it's not like it's all bottled up waiting to be unleashed or anything like that... I just don't really use it very often..."
Mood: Smug
Condition: Okay
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Mei chuckled, "If that's how it worked then I'd be more afraid of you. I only meant that it must feel good to have the opportunity to use Avatar State is all."

He glanced up at the sub on the right, "Race you to the top?", he asked in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

laughed again. "I'd make opportunities if I felt deprived." She noted, "it is kinda fun sometimes, I'll admit..."
she smirked at him. "deal."
she hopped onto an air sphere and raced upwards towards the marooned sub, waiting for Mei to join her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Mei smiled, dashing forward, and jumping, blasting two jets of flame to accelerate himself, landing unstalby atop the marooned sub, slipping slightly, "You win." He chuckled, "I recall why I never quite enjoyed ice, I fall a lot." He glanced at the hatch, "Alright...you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she nodded. "ready. you're doing the talking, I presume. I'll do the brute work."
she jumped up and popped the hatch open, hopping back to see any sign of movement.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm

A shaken looking waterbender peeked out of the open hatch, "Oh, er...hey...", he said weakly, waving. Mei jumped up beside Zul, looking down at the man, "You attacked my ship.", he said, and for the first time since meeting him, his voice was like ice, and his eyes bore into the man with a certain twist that made him radiate a terror inducing aura.

The man looked down, "Well, not really attacked, uh...just...having some fun...", he said. "No one was hurt, we just kinda trashed some rooms...and locked some people up...nothin' bad...just...a little fun...", he said this while glancing between the Avatar and Mei, searching for leniency in either's expressions.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's face remained stony, and she cast a glance over at Mei. she would let him decide the fate of this criminal. after all, she had done far worse, and for her to condemn someone for this would just be her turning herself into a hypocrite.
now, if the general gave an order against the criminal, she'd work against it. Zulera often sold her services to the highest bidder in that way. that sort of thing had never bothered her, and so she waited to see what Mei would say or do.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:02 am

Mei shook his head, curling his hands into fists, and reopening them with glowing flames dancing across his palm. "You know how easily I could punish you for this, don't you?" The man nodded, the reflection of the flames dancing in his eyes. "You know you've attacked a Fire Nation General, and battleship, and that the Firelord would likely have you executed for this crime?" The man's expression tightened, and his eyes closed, "Yes..." Mei's expression lightened, and his words cut like a blade, "Then I'd expect this to never happen again." The man shook his head, "N-No sir, not again...never." Mei nodded slowly, "Locked away, where?", he asked. "Your ships hold...uh, we piled equipment in front of the door..." Mei turned back toward the ship, "I'll be leaving you to get yourself free. I never want to hear about anymore trouble, or I'll personally deal with you, and your friends."

With that last stone cold comment, Mei kicked off the edge of the ice, returning to the ship in the way he'd arrived.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera listened to Mei without saying a word the entire time, and only blinking a grand total of about 3, maybe 4, times. her expression remained as stony and threatening as it had when she had first popped the hatch.

after Mei gave the warning, Zulera seemed satisfied with what was said. as Mei swooped back to the ship, Zulera swan-dived right back into the water, using various bending abilities to subsequently launch herself back onto the deck of the ship.
she still had nothing really to add, and so in her silence, she simply glanced back that submarines, before looking around.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Mei sighed as he landed, "I really hate acting like that.", he said to himself, partially to you. He walked slowly around, about to descend the stairs into the lower decks. "I'm going to go get everyone out of the hold.", he said. "Thank you...for your help earlier...I'm not so sure I'd still be here without you.", he said, disappearing down the stairs.

He didn't wait for her reply, and moved rather quickly down to the door. It was, in fact, baracaded. He moved everything aside, rather slowly, due to the large amount of stuff that blocked the door, once he was done, he disengaged the lock, and opened the door. The first person to appear was Tloka, bearing the weight of a shivvering Xiayu. Several others appeared, slowly, some looking worse than others.

"How is she?", Mei asked. "Uh, she got iced pretty good, sir. I think she'll be alright, after a few days rest." Mei nodded, "Sorry for this...I...should have been more vigilant." Tloka, and a few others shook their heads, "You couldn't have stopped them, they were bloodbending, and you deserve your rest same as any of us." Mei sighed, and shook his head, "Everyone, get yourselves warmed up, we're not going to be going anywhere if you aren't feeling well. Take as long as you need to recover."

They dispersed slowly, all off to find what they needed most.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nodded in acknowledgement, and deciding that she was tired, headed back to her cabin. she closed the door but did not lock it; she laid down on her bed and closed her eyes,thinking about the various strings of events that had just transpired. she wondered who those waterbenders had been, and what they were out looking for.

such were the thoughts of the Avatar as she drifted away into a nap.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Mei returned to his room in silence, not that he minded it. After his little run in with the submarine, his head had been spinning, and pounding. Upon reaching his cabin, he entered, and closed the door. He stepped up to his desk, removing the empty bottle from it, and shoving them into an unoccupied drawer. He sat down in his chair, closing his eyes, and laying back. He stared at the backs of his eyelids without fail, inattentive, and blind to his surroundings. The headache grew worse as time passed, each heartbeat causing an invisible drum to be beaten against his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

There was a lot that went through Zulera's mind before she had fallen asleep. she was wondering a bit about Mei, a bit about where they were going, and a bit about those waterbenders, but soon, she inevitably found herself drifting off into her deep sleep that she was ever so familiar with. the Avatar State had taken a lot out of her, and the previous evening hadn't exactly been a sleep-filled night.
Mood: Fine
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Mei eventually fell asleep in his chair, into a half-concussion, a forth-hangover, and forth-no-sleep type of sleep. He wasn't woken when he slipped out of his chair onto the floor, nor when Tloka knocked to tell him how Xaiyu was doing. He didn't even dream. His mind was void of thought, or the like, his sleep was perfect, indisturbable, and serene.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's sleep was not dreamless, but it was sound. she was a very heavy sleeper, and could easily sleep through whatever racket went up around her--perhaps even if the racket directly involved her. she'd be out for a while.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Mei didn't really know he fell asleep, and hardly remembered how it had happened, though these thoughts would have to wait until later, as he wasn't likely to wake anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was deep in sleep, dreaming, or perhaps having visions. whatever the case, she remained that way, snoring rather loudly, for a few hours until she eventually slipped back into the world of the living. stretching, she pulled herself out of bed and went to walk around to stretch her legs. shedidn't really have a destination in mind or anything either.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Mei didn't wake up. He slept on, waking only when he felt a chill creeping into his legs. He sat up slowly, holding his desk for support, considering opening a bottle of something to ease his headache.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Devoide of much else to do on a ship, Zulera decided to take a little walk around to see what was going on, and how the other crew members were coping with what had happened that night and this morning. other than a few random thoughts flowing through her mind, she was calm and did not really have a destination in mind.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Most of the crew had returned to their routines, however they seemed a tad jumpy.

Mei laid back onto his bed, staring at the cieling. He found himself humming 'Leaves From the Vine' absently. He didn't know why he had suddenly reached an emotional peek, but the song brought back memories of death and loss, and a chill of guilt crept into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

after seeing that most of them were alright for the most part, Zulera approached the side of the deck, and leaned over it. she still didn't exactly know where they were going. she gazed out at the open waters, enjoying the peacefulness of the waves. Avatar or not, Zulera definitely had an affinity for water, just as she had an affinity for the moonlight and the evening.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Mei smiled sadly, just as he would have reached the line 'Little Soldier Boy, come marching home.' His voice was harsh, he realized, "What home?" He sat up slowly, "There isn't one." He stood, walking to the door to his room, unlocking the door, and opening it. He turned, closing the door behind him, and he walked to the back of the ship, staring out at the ocean before him.

"Please, soldier boy...come marching home...." He closed his eyes, "I don't have one.", he said again, his voice was soft, and was carried away on the wind.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera ended up noticing Mei approach a different edge of the ship as well. he seemed to be muttering something, but what he was saying, she could not tell. she did not turn his way--not becuase of any anger or feelings of resentment. she just had nothing to say at the moment. if he spoke to her, however, she'd respond of course.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 am

Mei glanced over the side of the ship, smiled lightly, and then backed from the edge. This was probably the second most foolish thing he'd ever done. He took off his coat, set it down, made a running start and dove over the edge. The water wasn't cold nor warm. It settled over his body with minimal splashing. He didn't surface immediately, but opened his eyes, looking around him. The peace and tranquility under water astounded him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next