The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crosswinds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clay
Clay

EXP : 2650

Character Description
Position: Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Crosswinds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:22 pm

There wasn't much of a catch until the poles started to dispearse sand everywhere. With all the movement, the sand got into the wind and went everywhere, clouding the area in the smokescreen while everything continued to rotate in turn. " Be careful, it will be harder to see where you're going. Rather, feel where you're going. You dont' need your eyes for this."

Clay watched her make her way through, impressed at the sight of her spinning her way through the moonlit sands. This was the last part for now, he was getting to work with his flexibility of utilizing mass ammounts of sand focuses at multiple points simultaneously. This was a workout for him as well, other than a physical workout, he was working his bending skills to sway more as the sand in the wind, independant and flowing.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi was suddenly reminded of the times that she would dance. she closed her eyes and let the winds guide her. she zigzagged this way and that, not opening her eyes even once. the sands did cause her hair tie to come out and get undone, but she did not mind it, and continued her dance till she had finished. that had been a workout.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:22 pm

With her exiting the small fun time arena, Clay stopped bending as all the sand slowly collapsed into mounds all over where the course was set up. " So, what do you think? Worth coming out here?" Clay asked her, laughing while catching his breath. It took a bit of focus out of him to work all of that at once. He would have said something if his stomach didn't growl like a beast. "Um...that is a sign that I am hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

she took a few deep breaths, as she was relatively winded as well. "it was exhilarating," she wheezed, "but I'm tired..." she glanced up at the sky, "I dunno 'bout you... but I was about to head to bed before I found you..."
almost as if on cue, she stretched, yawning widely. her stretching made her short sleeves fall a bit, exposing a bit more of her arms, and she leaned back a little, which gave a decent view of her chest and torso, even though they were covered by her shirt, which was long enough that it showed no skin during her stretch.

she shook her head and smacked her lips. "I hate to cut this short, clay," she confessed, "But I kinda need sleep..."
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Clay couldn't help but watch her stretch, seeing her clothes match to her figure. Even though her shirt hid her skin, he saw enough the way it fitted to her as she relaxed. " Oh, yes. Of course. Sorry for keeping you up." Clay felt bad for disturbing her sleep. He turned to her, offering her his hand.

"Here, I will walk you back. It's the least I can do, right?" Clay would smile as he waited for her to take his hand. " I'm not tired yet. I'm going to enjoy the night sky a bit more. Is it fine if I stay at your place tonight? I don't want to be a burden to you, so I'd understand if you said no. I at least need to get my clothes beforehand."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"it's alright... that was fun." she replied, stifling a yawn. she rolled her shoulders. a day of vigorous training had been tough on her muscles.
"you can stay at my place if you want," she replied, "I'm not about to turn you away after hospitalizing you for this long..."

she began walking slowly back up to the platform she had been on, still rolling her shoulders a bit.
Condition: Slightly sleepy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Clay would walk after her, following her to her place. It had become a bit cold, and he wasn't about to stay outside and catch a cold any time soon. " Should I take the couch? Or is the spare bed available?" Clay asked as he would help her in. She looked so tired, he stayed near her to make sure she didn't fall or anything. " I should get my clothes, huh? Since they are dry and all."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

she nodded. "There's another bed in the other bedroom," she replied, as her place was a two-bedroom apartment that was only used by her at the moment. "and aye... your clothes are dry... don't feel rushed or anything though,. you can stay as long as you want."

she rubbed her arm, where she had bruised herself earlier in the day. it was just starting to turn red, but the color was hidden by the blue color of her arrows, and so was hard to see other than seeing her rub her left arm.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 am

" I thank you for your hospitality. You saved me today." Clay thanked her and went in with her. Seeing her rub her arm, he had to ask just out of curiousity. " Are you okay? You're rubbing your arm alot. Is it itchy?" He didn't see any marking, her shirt hid her bruise from him. " Want me to look at it for you? I know a thing about stopping itches." He said with a small laugh to at least cheer her up.

Clay couldn't sleep yet. No matter how good the offer, he couldn't settle down for too long. He would have to leave soon, and he prepared his clothes in case he left the very next day. He was a wanderer, staying no place longer than a week, traveling where the wind took him, it was his way of life now and he was committed to it.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"you're welcome." she replied.

Xilingshi shrugged. "nah, it's just a bruise or something." she replied, "though... what do you know about easing that sort of thing? what exactly did you have in mind?"

she did not know of his intentions, but was fine to have him as long as he stayed.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:05 am

Clay went towards her, his hand reaching and holding to her shoulder. " I might be able to help. I have herbal leaves in my backpack, soaked in nutrient mineral waters, for things like wounds and bruises. It might help, if you're willing to try it." Clay went ahead to grab his backpack and return to her.

" Other than massages, I know a small bit about this medicinal herb. Here, sit. I'll apply it for you."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

She sat down on the bed and pulled up her sleeve. "well... given the wear and tear my body goes through, I wouldn't mind a massage, but for now, if you've got something to treat my arm, I'd appreciate it." she smiled softly.

her left arm did seem a little red, but otherwise was okay. her forearms and hands were covered by her armored gloves, but it was her upper arm that was aching anyways, so that would hardly be a problem. she waited to see what he would do.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

" We can talk about the massage after." Clay brought out the flask and set it down as he sat beside her. He would bring out one of the herbs and using it to wipe her arm a bit. " Tell me if this hurts at all." He then would wring out the herb, wrapping it onto her arm so it would stick to her arm as it dried. "There. I can switch it out in 8 hours, your bruise should be better by then. " Clay said with a smile, setting the flask back in his backpack. " Now, about that massage."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:08 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

she remained still as he rubbed things onto her arm. it felt funny, and even stung a little bit, but she said nothing. this was only brief, temporary pain, and she could handle it. she was a big girl, after all.

"about the massage.... what do I need to do?" she asked, waiting for his instructions. everyone had a different style and different approach.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:16 am

" What to do? Well, it's all about what you're comfortable with. I do better with the bare body of my client, as long as they are okay with bearing that much to me. Are you sure you want that?" He finished and helped roll her shirt sleeve down over her arm. " That's all done. See? That didn't take long at all, now did it?" He didn't want to force her into anything she didn't want, so he would take his time getting to know her better. It was hard to make friends as it is for him.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

she blushed a bit. "well... I can strip down a little if it'll make it better..." she rolled her shoulder. "I mean... the more I think about it, it seems the more cramps I'm getting..."

she slowly undid her shirt, and also slid off her pants, leaving her in her undergarments/ also for whatever reason, she had left her armored gloves on.
"I... err..." she scratched her head shyly, her cheeks pink, "is this good enough?" her hair was still down as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:30 am

Seeing her stripping before her, he looked at her and watched. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as she made her way to her undergarments. " That's perfect. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable with it." He nodded to her, stretching his hands with small motions until his fingers would crack. " Okay. Then turn your back to me and stay still. I'll take care of everything for you."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:35 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi blushed and did just that, standing still. "I'm just supposed to stand like this then?" she asked aloud, her breathing already slowing down as she relaxed, "alright then."

she'd do what he told her (within reason of course), but otherwise, she was relaxing herself and hoping that the massage would do the same.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:14 am

" Well, yes, but maybe we should sit down." He would take her hands from behind, walking her into her bedroom. " Ahh, perfect. Go sit on your bed and get comfortable. Or lay down. It's your choice." He had let her hands go to let her go to the bed. He went to the bed, helping prepare it for her, setting the pillows up for her. " Have you had a massage before? Or is this your first experience?"
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"alright." she nodded. she walked into her bedroom, laying down on the bed after he finished sprucing it up for her. she had left her clothes in the other room and didn't seem bothered by it or that she still had her gloves on. she laid down on her stomach. "uh... I haven't had one proper, no... so I guess I'll just follow your instructions..."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 am

" Okay then." Once she was laid down, he would kneel down before the bed, able to reach everywhere he needed from there. " And for your gloves? You want to keep those on?" He brought it up in case she wanted to but maybe had forgotten, his hands already getting to work with his thumbs pressing just onto her back where her neck and shoulders met, his hands getting ready as they all rested to her back.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi shrugged. "it doesn't matter to me. they're fine either way." she responded to his question. she was too lazy to move at this point, and so she would let him do as he would, during this massage.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:52 am

" As you wish." He would smile, letting his fingers press more to her back as he would begin. Slowly, he worked his fingers in circular motions, easing from the crook of her neck down along her back to make sure to work his way along her spine, applying all the right pressures in the right places to help loosen her out a bit and ease the stress from her.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi closed her eyes and with a small sigh of contentment, relaxed and let him begin massaging the stress out of her. hers was a body that was used frequently, particular her muscular system and structure, given her slightly athletic build. similarly, it was not massaged often, and so when it was, it felt quite wonderful.
Condition: Slightly Sleepy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 am

His hand motions would start guiding up along her back, from the small of it to the upper parts as hie thumbs wiggled against her. He would help loosen her muscles, especially, seeing as they were so tense from an abundance of use with a lack of relaxation. From his back, his hands moved to her shoulders to begin working down along her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crosswinds   Crosswinds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crosswinds
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Air Temples :: Northern Air Temple-
Jump to: