The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More than a target...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

More than a target... Empty
PostSubject: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Zulera Note--for those too thick-witted to read the title, posts in this thread may be of an adult nature. You have been warned, so don't come crying if you disregard this warning.

Miyuki arrived to Omashu. Her superiors told her to come here, she didn't care for the details, and finished the mission in a matter of minutes. Now, she was bored. The whore houses have her name spattered about, well, at least her fake name, in the do not let her buy them section. It's not her fault they come back a little brain-dead, they should have been tougher. So, she walked into a bar.

As she walked in, she turned a few heads. She wasn't wearing anything special, just a tank-top and pants. She thought that they must have been drunk. Agon the crowd she saw a beautiful woman. Her dark skin, her delicious ebony curves and breasts... Miyu found herself a new target.

She walked up to her and grinned seductively. "Your finest wine for me... and the lady please." The man brought it, and poured them a glass. She took a small sip, and then licked her lips. "Now, what brings you here, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Another day, another drink, another deck to the face of someone trying to cop a feel. It was nothing outside of Raeya's usual line of work, and she was fine with embracing it. 'sides... the drinks were good, and most men were generous.
Perhaps it was her being so sharply dressed; she was suited up for business and everything, it looked like--clothed from head to foot, but all the more seductive-looking for it. maybe she'd have some fun later on... depended on who she ran into.

she soon found a potential match. the woman even bought her a drink.
"business," she chirped in response. "such business that has since concluded, leaving me all dressed up with nowhere to go... so I came here. and what about yourself?"
Mood: Amused
Condition: Well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 am

"Business," she chirped in response. "such business that has since concluded, leaving me all dressed up with nowhere to go... so I came here. and what about yourself?"

This woman was a businesswoman? She didn't seem much like type for sitting down and talking about things. Miyuki took another sip, fully tasting the wine, before answering.

"Business? What kind of business?" She felt her eyes wander around the girls body, and tried to change the subject. "Hello, I'm Captain Monu Takahama, a pleasure to meet such a beautiful, smart woman." Miyuki lightly stroked Raeya's arm. "Why did I come here? To find someone, and it seems I already have..." She took another sip of her wine. "You're from the water tribes, aren't you? It's really cold there, I think you could use some warming up." Miyuki's grin turned even more devilish, and she rested her hand on Raeya's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:03 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

the sleeves of Raeya's shirt and the legs of her pants stood between Miyuki's fingers and Raeya's skin, although she was not exactly the type to be adamant about keeping them on, especially not in situations like this.

"Well..." she chuckled, "I do admire forwardness." she purposely did not give her name yet. "though.... when you say 'heating up'... what exactly did you have in mind?"
she took a sip of the wine that this Monu woman had bought, enjoying its taste.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 am

"Though.... when you say 'heating up'... what exactly did you have in mind?"

Miyuki's grin turned even bigger. She started to massage Raeya leg while she talked. "Well, we could go back to my place... You could have the best massage of your life, and we'll see what happens from there. You can trust me. I don't bite, unless you want me too..."

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:20 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Her response made Raeya laugh out loud. "well... I guess I would see then... I may not be as crazy about massages as the avatar, but I admit that it's hard to turn one down..."
she smirked, patting her new friend's hand. "sounds like fun. let's go then."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:31 am

"Sounds like fun. let's go then."

Me takes her hand, "This way."

After about 5 minutes of walking, they came across what she was staying. It wasn't the biggest house in the world, but it was one of her more decent ones. "Welcome to by humble abode." She gently puts Raeya onto the bed, and rolls her over to her back. Miyu starts slow, using her expert hands to touch and massage her back.

"Lose the top, slowly and facing me. It'll feel better for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:37 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya wasn't picky as to where she had fun, or even as to where she romped. a few of the crappier places had resulted in some splinters on her ass, but but this one wasn't nearly that crappy.
"oh, so it's a strip-down?" She giggled, after hearing her comment, "well then."
she paused and stood up. "strip me down to the level you please." she grinned. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it. when you're done, just poke me; I'll fall right back onto the bed so you can resume the massage."
Mood: Aroused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Miyuki grinned with eyes full of lust. "Down to whatever I please? But of course..." She slowly removed the girls clothes , one-by-one. All the girl had left was stockings and her high heels "Much better." She started to run her masterful hands up and down Raeya slowly, admiring every inch of her beautiful, strong body. She hadn't seen anyone this gorgeous in a long time, and she was in her bedroom. She couldn't be in love, she was a rapist, and they don't fall in love...Miyuki poked her, and she fell back into the bed. "You ready?" Miyuki started to give the best massage she had ever given. She gave special attention to Reaya's ass, it could rival her own, in Miyuki's eyes. "You like it?"
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

this girl was rather straghtforward in what she wanted, and soon Raeya found herself naked from her thighs on up. she had left Raeya's heels and stockings on, which she didn't mind. surely there was a reason.

as she began to be massaged, she let out a long relaxing sigh. she was really good.
"I love it." she cooed, "take your time there... take your time."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Miyuki smiled, she liked it. She started to go to her thighs, then back up to her ass. "You ready ready for step two, love?" Oh course, step two was being raped untill no more than an inch of your sanity remained but she had a feeling this girl could take it. For some reason, she felt as if she had to warn her before Miyuki went in. She wasn't going to stop, but a warning is nice.

I hope you're stronger than a hooker. The last one left brain-dead." She started to kiss Raeya's neck.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya laughed. "fiesty, aren't we?" she cooed, "why not flip me over? I've got a whole 'nother side you can massage... as well as some other areas that you might find fun."
she rolled back over to her back, exposing her front, as well as her breasts. she closed her eyes, feeling the desire to relax right now; rape time could be later.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:53 am

Miyuki looked at Raeya, shocked. Somehow, Raeya stopped her sexual rampage with a few simple words, and Miyuki didn't get angry. She started to massage her stomach. "How's this?" she asked. For some reason, she really cared. She also leaned in to kiss her. It wasn't like her normal kiss, full of lust, and very forceful, but this kiss was very gentle, and full of something different... love? Miyuki didn't love, she only pleasured. This was a new feeling, and it even made the massage feel good in her.

"I...I think I... love you." She hoped that Raeya didn't say anything to make her mad. The hooker only tried to run and she came out completely broken..."
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:17 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

This admittedly caught Raeya a bit by surprise... but she didn't fight it. she was massaging Raeya's stomach now, and it felt really great.
Raeya went along with the gentle kiss; clearly this teasing woman also had great skill, and so even Miyuki would enjoy these movements.

"There's a lot to love," she replied, not caring that she was nearly naked, "I'm glad you do... you're quite similar..." she smiled up at her new friend.
Mood: Slightly Surprised; Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Miyuki smiled and then kissed her again, with even more passion, and inserting her long tongue. While kissing her, she started to rub her as well. Her hands, mastered in this art, were very gentle and caring. Her other hand played with Raeya's breasts.

"I love you..."

She went back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

"I'm glad." Raeya replied quietly, letting Miyuki play with her body. she seemed to be having fun. "you're a nice person." she complimented, "And I'm glad we met."

her skin was soft and smooth, and was also very warm. it was fun to touch because of these factors. her shoes were shiny and her stockings soft, and provided an interesting dark contrast to her tanned body. she was really pretty.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 am

"A nice person? The nicest thing anyone's called me is succubus." Miyuki said, smiling. She was really in love with this woman. She wasn't just a target anymore. Miyuki wanted to do more, and not just sex, she wanted a real relationship and she didn't know why. This wasn't like her, but it was love at first sight.

She continued massaging her, gentler and more caring. "I never caught your name, I bet it's as wonderful as you are."
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya smiled. "well... you're welcome then." she cooed.

"and the name's Sandria." she replied, "Sandria Raeya Zhan... though I go by Raeya, so that'll work for me."

she heaved a contented sigh as Miyuki's hands ran across her body. she didn't often share her first name with people--not because of any embarrassing reasons; just because she didn't feel a need to share it most of the time.
"And what about you?" she asked, "your name?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:21 am

"Sandria Raeya Zhan... it sounds beautiful, more so when you say it..." Miyuki said sweetly. She wasn't this gentle with everyone, not even people she wasn't raping. She started to massage her thighs, then Raeya asked her name. It pained her to lie to her, but she had to, she was a shadow and they had to use her false name... "Monu Takahama..." She forced a smile. Of course it looked genuine, she was trained so her lies sounded exactly like the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya chuckled. "well... it's nice to hear that name, Monu...
she sighed happily again. "and you're wonderful at massaging. I apologize if I sound selfish, but please take as much time as you want in doing so."

she may not have been the Avatar, but Raeya did like gentle hands on her soft skin, and Miyuki's hands were definitely that way. she loved it.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Naked, but well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Miyuki smiled again. This smile wasn't lustful or even just happy, it was pure love. She rubbed along Raeya's soft skin, loving the touch.

"I...Do you want to do somewhere, sometime?" She said. Why was she so nervous? 10 minutes ago she was about to rape this girl to near death. Now, she was stuttering to ask her out? What was wrong with her? "I'm sorry I'm stuttering, I don't know what's wrong with me..." Her cheeks were burning red. She wanted to kiss her and take her somewhere. She did kiss her, a lot more passionately than last time.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya smiled. she was amused by her change of heart from rapist to lover, and she was pleased by the change. she didn't mind the stuttering either. Raeya was never really one to judge someone who had not first judged her.

"don't worry a second over it, sweetcheeks." she cooed, "I caught what you said... and I'd love to. obviously not right now since I'm wearing nothing but heels and stockings, but if you want to have an outing between the two of us, I'd love to."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 pm

"Don't worry a second over it, sweetcheeks." she cooed, "I caught what you said... and I'd love to. obviously not right now since I'm wearing nothing but heels and stockings, but if you want to have an outing between the two of us, I'd love to."

Miyuki smiled brightly. She was elated. She said yes! was the only thing on her mind. Her confidence seemed to be restored after the words left the woman's mouth, and she kissed her yet again, they see used to. "I know a great place. The food's good, the service is excellent, and I know a guy that works there. It's kind of fancy, so I'm going to dress up, but you don't have to." Miyuki was almost out of breath. "How does it sound?" She started to to massage Raeya's breasts now.
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:57 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya smiled again, still relaxed. "it sounds great!" she replied in honesty, "do you have a time or place? I mean, I'm not afraid to repeat myself here... take as long as you want with me... it feels marvellous."

the fact that she was so good at massaging was definitely not the only reason Raeya liked her--though she wasn't exactly used to honestly loving someone either. still... this was wonderful. this was bliss.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 am

Miyuki continued to massage Raeya's beautiful, warm body. "My friend could set us up a table if I asked. We could go right now if we wanted... So whenever you like is fine." It was fortunate that she did know someone, the lines and wait time where extremely long most of the time.

Unfortunately, Miyuki's arms started to get tired. "It looks like I'm out of steam, but we could do something else while you're here..." She wasn't going to rape her, if she agreed, it would be consinsual. She started to trail along her body, getting ever so slightly closer to Raeya's crotch. "You are already naked..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than a target...   More than a target... Empty

Back to top Go down

More than a target...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next