The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Underground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Underground  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Daichi

Of course, Daichi showed literally no reaction to this beyond a slight twitch of his left eyebrow, something that wouldn't be very noticable. That was...impressive. A bit unnecessary, It doesn't look like sitting on her back actually made that much of a difference. Unless she's only really good with her feet, but I doubt that. It would make sense for her to be a master. He took a moment to stand there, he doubted mind games were going to work in this situation. Even so, he couldn't help but feel that he'd got what he needed. I can't attack now, she's probably already getting a feel for what i'm trying to do. So I can't let her know that I know what I know, otherwise she'll know that, overplay it and lull me into a false sense of security. But, what if she already knows what I was looking for and fooled me into thinking that was her weakness, then at the very last moment, when i'm about to exploit it, she turns around and does the exact opposite thing. Although he still showed little to no reaction, Daichi would definitely have sighed if he wasn't being watched.

He decided to let her attack first, he was just going to end up over thinking it, so Daichi did what was best, and stopped thinking about it altogether, he hoped that his opponent was caught in the same pit as he was.

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down

The Underground
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2