The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Zehir

Zehir heard the man shout and for some reason she looked behind her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly opened, and her head snapped forward again as she began to run away. Oh no, what do I do? she thought to herself. She was a decent runner, but her backpack was heavy and the earthbender apparently had a way to move quicker than normal, Zehir probably didn't stand a chance.

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Great

Back to top Go down
Hiro
Hiro

EXP : 825
Birthday : 1996-09-19

Character Description
Position: earth bender

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 am

The young woman turned as he called after her, she looked shocked. Hiro was confused however, as she began to run, "Why is she doing that, I just want to talk!" he thought to himself. It didn't take long for Hiro to catch up to the girl, even with his longer legs, the backpack slowed the woman considerably. He grabbed her shoulder so to stop her. "I just want to talk" he told her, he was nearly on the edge of collapsing after the day's excitement but still had the energy to finish up with the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Zehir

Zehir slowed down as the man grabbed her shoulder and came to a stop. She sat their breathing heavily for a few seconds, but couldn't meet the eyes of the man. Zehir had honestly ran to avoid the social interaction, not because she would be in trouble. Her normally shaking hands were on her knees, so Zehir honestly didn't look that nervous for once. Her eyes were the same size, but her trembling lip were breathing in too deeply to tremble. Zehir finally mustered up the courage to say, "What?" with a bit of a sigh that sounded like more breathing.

Back to top Go down
Hiro
Hiro

EXP : 825
Birthday : 1996-09-19

Character Description
Position: earth bender

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Hiro was surprised that the women didn't struggle at all, "Maybe she wasn't involved at all" he thought to himself. He was sure that at the way she had hurriedly escaped the street that she must of wanted to hide something, but maybe he was wrong. "What?" the tone in the women's voice made Hiro feel slightly guilty, like he had done something wrong to hold her up. He felt like a small child being told off for doing something naughty. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice the small knives you carry, I found this on my way down the street and was wondering if it belonged to you?" he said holding up the knife he had found lodged in the thief's foot.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Zehir

Zehir was pretty surprised by the reason the man wanted to talk to her. She thought she'd be in trouble for some reason, but apparently he was just returning her thrown knife. She looked the man in the face, averted her gaze and said, "Uhh...y-yeah. Thanks." Her hand had a bit of a shake as she took the knife and put it away, because even though she knew she wasn't in trouble, the conversation made her nervous. She didn't know what to say after that and stood there a bit awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2