The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korri
Korri

EXP : 575

Character Description
Position: Avatar's Consort
Nation: Water Tribes

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Korri Harubadou

A large man, dressed in typical Water nation clothing -a seal-skin tunic and pants, wolf-hide armor, and whale-skin boots - complemented by a large, wide-brimmed, blue hued straw hat, was walking down the road a couple of miles outside of Makapu Village, a small coastal trading town. Why was he here? Well, a few months before, he had given up his position as a psychiatrist to wonder the world. Why? Well .. quite frankly he was bored. He was bored of just being a regular person. He had all this untapped power on his hands, and he needed to use it before it got out of control. So, he decided to travel the world. Thus, he had arrived here on a secluded country road in the middle of the Earth Nation. His travels had led him here.

Mood: Searching
Condition: Wandering
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The name of Avatar Zulera was well-known after over 12 years of having been revealed, and while she was not exactly the most trusted woman in the world, she did not go out and wreak havoc. She learned the elements and then disappeared back into society, just living her life the way she pleased. she got away with surplussing much, given that she was the avatar. If there was anything she'd go down in history for, it'd be for abusing her power.

whatever the case, she was minding her own business drinking at a tavern. she may not have been the most resilient individual in the world, but she was still tough. There was always a good laugh for the one who outdrank the Avatar.
but this time, she wasn't drinking for a contest. she was just at the counter, drinking her drink calmly.
Mood: Opportunistic
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Korri Harubadou

Korri wandered into the bar, looking for a place to hang out for a while. He sat down at the bar, only a few seats down from Zulera herself, as a matter of fact. He ordered the strongest they have, then turned to scope out the bar. It was then that he noticed an unfamiliar site; a beautiful young girl, wearing water nation traditional clothing. He grinned and moved his seat down, the large lance at his back clinking against the wooden bars of the bar stool. Grabbing his drink, he took a sip and said You are too beautiful a flower to not be acquainted with me. He turned around and grinned roguishly, the stubble on his cheeks only exacerbating his rugged appearance. He held out a massive hand.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"oh here we go..." she rolled her eyes as she mused to herself, "ANOTHER man to try and woo the Avatar..."

"I'm surprised you didn't use the old "rose-has-thorns" metaphor." she said, half-chuckling. she hoped it would hide the tinge of red on her face. she seldom received compliments this charming--or at least said in such a charming way.

"I..." she started, "well... I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you too." she shook his hand, and just has all illusions that she had large hands crushed. as muscular as she was (and she did proportionally have large hands and feet for her small size), she felt quite inferior next to this beast of a man. nonetheless, she was not one to make enemies for no real reason, especially since she had just been on a recent quest to gain supporters. this was not going to be any different.

"did you... um... need something?" she asked him.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:47 am

Korri Harubadou

"I'm surprised you didn't use the old "rose-has-thorns" metaphor." She chuckled. He frowned and scratched his chin, a thoughtful look on his face. Well .... I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, mam. Only that you're a beautiful young lady, sitting here, nursing her drink by herself."

I ... well, I suppose it's a pleasure meeting you. Did you ... um ... need something? She shook his hand, his own massive hand covering hers up to her wrists. No. I didn't need anything. I just thought a beautiful water bender would need some company other than the usual rabble who frequent this ... He searched for a word. Establishment. He took a deep drink of his drink, downing the rest of it, then grimacing. God, that's awful. He signaled the bartender for another one.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:54 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Well .... I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, mam. Only that you're a beautiful young lady, sitting here, nursing her drink by herself."
"indeed I am." she replied, as if it was obvious. she decided against indulging him here, as it would give him the advantage.

No. I didn't need anything. I just thought a beautiful water bender would need some company other than the usual rabble who frequent this ... Establishment.
"well..." she raised an eyebrow, "what kind of 'company'? I am not so much the ordinary waterbender as I may look."
not everyone recognized the Avatar right off, and she enjoyed springing that one on people. she might try it this time. time would tell.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 am

Korri Harubadou

He grinned, his face stretching into a rugged, sexy smile. He laughed, a deep, dark sound that rumbled from his chest up. OH, I know you're not an ordinary waterbender! Your coiled, yet lean, musculature indicated time spent training with both the Earth and the Air elements. The rough and unique callus on your hand indicate you know how to handle a weapon, but prefer your fists. And your confident stance and pose, even against a man three times your size, shows confidence in your own abilities. He had deducted this all from a cursory glance of her? No way ... Taking all this into consideration, plus your clothes, I'd say you are some sort of rich Water Nation noble ... or perhaps a nomad, like myself?

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:33 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera stopped, putting her fingers to her forehead, as if in thought. or more likely, it was a mindfuck, and she just needed time to process it.
"I..." she began, "well damn, you're inquisitive... though I was a Water Tribe noble, and am now a nomad. my reasoning is my own."
she took another shot. this guy was already starting to weird her out.
Mood: Interested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 am

Korri Harubadou

He nodded his head once. But that's it, is there? There's ... something else, something more ... important, behind those beautiful blue eyes ... those eyes that sparkle like sapphires underneath an azure sky ... He got lost in though for a second, there, then he snapped out of it. Perhaps ... are you a criminal, on the run from the law? Or maybe ... He grasped his chin the typical thinkers pose and stared at her, his eyes traveling up and down her body. However, he soon stopped thinking, and started checking her body out. He whistled appreciatively. So, it's true what they say; good things come in small packages. He smirked.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:57 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

He started talking about her eyes. if there was one thing the cocky, snarky Avatar Zulera could not handle well, it wa compliments. they made her lose her composure and turn red. she was able to control it much of the time, but too much and she'd crack. a blush appeared on her face.

then he cracked about her height.
"Excuse me!?!" she barked. "are you trying to say something about my height!?!"
it was a touchy subject for Zulera, no doubt. she wasn't fond of people making fun of her for it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Korri Harubadou

He raised an eyebrow. He had seemed to touch a nerve. Well, jeez. There's no need to be, uh ... His mouth twitched as he stifled a grin. "Short", with me. He started to snicker, then coughed to cover it. He smirked at her. Damn, if he wasn't infuriating. Somehow, he managed to convey an entire conversations worth of arrogance and sarcasm into a single smirk.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

it was an easy way to infuriate her, that was certain. She didn't want to start a fight in here, and it took all of her will power to not attack him here and now, and instead slam her drink down, get up, kick the door open, and walk outside, fuming. one could almost see the steam coming from her ears.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 am

Korri Harubadou

He coughed, stifling a laugh, then followed her out. Hey, hey! Where are you going? Come on, it was just a joke! He grabbed her arm and spun her around. Due to there difference in height, she ended up facing his very large chest. Even through the seal-skin shirt he had on, his sculptured musculature was obvious. He stared down at her, the joking gone from his face. His oddly deep, sea blue eyes, oddly full of emotion, were smoldering, staring down at Zulera.

Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:41 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She sighed. "do you HAVE to make fun of my damn height," she growled, "one of the few things about myself that I can't do. what am I supposed to do? stretch myself so I grow taller?" she raised her arms and stood on her tiptoes, as if she was trying to stretch her body.
"then you come in with your smart-alecky words and taunts and..." she trailed off, jabbering to herself. her pride was fractured, and it cut her deeply to know this.

Mood: Agitated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:49 am

He struck a mock thoughtful look. "No that wouldn't work ... where would we find a stretching machine short enough ... ?" He grinned, staring down at Zulera, his eyes sparkling. He then raised his hands in a placating gesture. Ok, Ok! I'm sorry. I'll stop. But the maniacal grin on his face made it quite obvious that he wasn't going to stop.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:51 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"shut. up. about. my HEIGHT!" Zulera fumed, steam coming from her ears. she spun around doing a full 180, and stomped away, muttering incomprehensible swear words and other things under her breath. this man was a jerk, and he seemed to know her inner workings. no one shattered her pride that easily.

Mood: Agitated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:58 am

Korri wrote:

Korri Harubadou

Korri laughed uproariously. This was too fun. He hadn't laughed like this since ... well, since ever. He followed after her, staying just far enough away from her to make fun of her should anything arise, but still not close enough to suddenly be attacked. However, that gave Korri an idea ... with a wicked grin on his face, he waved one hand, and water particles started to collect. With a clenched fist, they condensed into ice ... and froze into a thin, slippery sheet of glass, right where Zulera was about to put her foot.

Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Normally Zulera was not one to fall for such a simple trick, but since she was angry and not thinking, she wa stoo busy stomping her feet in fury to realize what had happened. she slipped on the ice and fell backwards, slamming onto her back with a crunch. she doubted anything was broken, as it took a lot more than that to break her, but still, it didn't feel good.

"will you STOP FOLLOWING ME!?!" she roared back at him, assuming instantly that it was his fault.
Mood: Angry
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 am

Korri Harubadou

Ah, but Korri's plan wasn't done quite yet. Right before she hit the ground, Korri was there, whom caught her. This had the simultaneous effect of both showing off his immense speed and putting her face very near his. His sea green, sharp facial bones, and large, plush lips were thrown into sharp relief as Korri smoldered again, staring deep into Zulera's eyes. He seemed to be getting closer, much too close ...

Link:

[/quote][/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

now she was confused. what was he doing, and why?
and why was he getting closer? he wasn't going to actually kiss her was he?

"wh-what are you doing?" she stuttered, trying to sound angry, but sounding more nervous or surprised than anything. "stop... what do you want?"
but he was huge and she was tiny. she couldn't get out.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:20 am

Korri wrote:
Korri wrote:

Korri Harubadou

A soft smile touched his lips. With what could have been, there should never be ... With those cryptic words, he helped her up and wandered randomly into the city.

Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera heaved a sigh of relief. finally, he was leaving her alone! the prospect of freedom had never sounded so juicy. she took it, and took off.
if there was one thing Zulera hated losing, it was not her pride or her dignity, or even her clothing. it was her freedom. if she was bound, she felt helpless, and when she felt helpless, all of her inner workings began to collapse. it was not fun.and yet... something told her that that was not gonna be the last time they crossed paths, and it filled Zulera with dread.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:42 am

Korri wrote:

Korri Harubadou

---Several Hours Later---

A fireworks festival was going on, a large crowd gathered underneath the full moon to witness the beauty. Korri was at the helm, directing the fireworks and even providing several homemade fireworks - ones made of ice that shattered in brilliant colors - whenever a lull in the display came. He was obvious, his large spear held in one hand, an orb of ice in the other, his large, shirtless body glistening beatifically with sweat and the display. A large, ugly scar wrapped itself around his torso, up across his neck, and across his back. It was the only mar on his beautiful surface, and managed to increase his ruggedness.

Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was attracted to a fireowkr festival, simply because she liked shiny things that went boom. she was enjoying the show for a while till she noticed an unusual but very prominent figure among the masses. was that...?

...no. no, that was f_ing impossible. it... it was him.
she spun around, pushing her way through the crowds, hoping he would not notice that it was her. She thought she was free at least after the last time they had met, but had been dreafully wrong. she didn't want to be wrong again.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 am

Korri wrote:

Korri Harubadou

Korri noticed somebody pushing her way through the crowd. With a joyous grin, he yelled to one of the various other people manning the fireworks. "TAKE OVER!" Still shirtless, he took off, using waterbending to create various platforms on which he ran. With a giant leap, he landed right in front of Zulera. She would slam into his very strong, very sculpted, and very naked chest if she didn't stop herself.

Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next