The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she slammed headlong into him, and fell flat on her back.
she didn't even try to get up, she just struggled to crawl away from him before he grabbed her, fear in her eyes. no, she did not want to be humiliated again, especially not here and now. she had to get away, and get away fast. she tried pulling herself into her feet as she moved, but it wasn't easy.
Mood: Angry
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

EXP : 575

Character Description
Position: Avatar's Consort

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 am

Korri wrote:

Korri Harubadou

He grinned and laughed. [color=teal] Don't worry! I won't embarrass. I promise you. Not here. Water Benders honor." He looked solemn, and serious enough.

Mood: Searching
Condition: Wandering
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:06 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she sighed. "what do you want with me this time?" she grumbled, "you're just gonna take me somewhere else to humiliate me, aren't you?"
it wasn't fun, and this man knew how to screw with Zulera's mind so much that it hurt her just thinking about it. she wanted out... didn't she? it was hard to tell what she was thinking. her mind was imploding almost. it was really unclear.
Mood: Angry
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 am

[quote="Korri"]

Korri Harubadou

He shook his head. No. Just ... trust me. I promise you, I just want to enjoy the fireworks. He held out one, immense, calloused hand, a look of desperation on his face.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She sighed. "...fine. I'll trust you... just this once."
she reluctantly held out her hand and took his. she hoped she had not made the wrong move in doing this.
Mood: Exasperated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:17 am

HTML>

Korri Harubadou

Korri smiled softly, lifting her up and placing her on her feet. With a gentle touch one would not expect from a man so big, he gently led her through the crowd, until they reached the fireworks podium. Once there, he lifted her up onto a platform that was set thirty feet above the podium. There, the fireworks were even more spectacular.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:24 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She was suddenly at a loss for words. She was originally upset that he could pick her tiny frame up so easily, but after seeing so clearly the glorious firework displays, and at such an elevation... well, she was awestruck.

she was also a little afraid. it was a ways up, and her squat stature never made her exactly confident around heights. her airbending was a bit lacking similar to her spirituality, as most of her moves were combat-related, not ones that could help her fly or slow her fall too much.

she remained silent, knowing that he would mock her forever about it if he knew this secret.
Mood: Exasperated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Korri Harubadou

He smiled softly. He knew exactly what Zulera was thinking, the beauty of this majesty. He nudged her softly and said Watch this. He moved his hand back and forth in the air, water droplets gathering around his fingertips. When his whole hand was covered, her shoved his hand forward, creating a cascading rainfall of water droplets, magnifying the visual treat. But he wasn't done. He clapped his hand, and the water droplets froze. The entire crowed Oooed, and awed, for the suspended ice had a dazzling effect. The light from the various bursts of fireworks was refracted a million times over, creating brilliant rainbows that scattered themselves all over the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's eyes shimmered with the dazzling displays of light, her face one of awestruck inspiredness. her mouth hung agape from the amazement, and she really didn't have any words for it. she forgot all about how her tiny form was perched so high up, and for a few glorious minutes, simply lost herself in the fireworks and the light patterns that their dancing movements produced. it was definitely a show to remember.
Mood: Awestruck
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Korri Harubadou

Korri smiled, a little sadly, as he watched the awestruck Zulera next to him. He was a fool for thinking he stood a chance. The awestruck expression on her face just exacerbated her beauty. To the untrained eye, she wasn't the most beautiful creature to ever existed. But to one such as Korri, who spent his life studying the personalities of others, she was a thing of legend. Bright, sparkling eyes, dancing with the flames of the fireworks. A confident and feminine demeanor, one that is strong, yet remaining oddly sexy. These, plus more that even Korri could not name, had such a strong reaction within him, that it scared him. He had to smile ironically at that; how many times did he give advice to love-lorn teenagers?

With a suddenness that was just the slightest bit astonishing, the light show ended, the collective disappointment in the crowd expected. As they started to depart, a few remaining cheers broke from the crowd, followed by raucous laughter. Soon, the crowd had gone to there respective homes, leaving behind only the trampled ground of the dirt courtyard they were in as a reminder they were there. With a sigh, Korri helped Zulera down the ladder and off the platform. When they were on the ground, Korri grasped Zulera's hand. My name is Korri. There is a dance tomorrow night, to celebrate the second part of the Sunlight Festival. There will be food, and there will be music. I kind of helped plan it, so it's obligatory for me to be there. He looked sheepish when he said this.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:57 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Normally she was used to just shaking off suckers like this that tried to mozy up to her, but this time... it seemed different. moreover, she was surprised that he helped her down from her perch, that she would have otherwise just clung to. she didn't like heights.

she heard him out. she liked dancing, much more than she'd admit.
"I..." she stuttered, "I'd love to." she replied, and then paused.
"wait... do I have to dress up for something like this? I... err..." she muttered something incomprehensible. "I can come like this, can't I?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:12 am

Korri Harubadou

A broad grin lit up his face as she accepted. Don't worry, I'll find a dress for you. Something ... soft, and silky, that shimmers in the light. Preferably something that shows off your wonderful breasts and legs, and that hugs your curves, but doesn't restrict. He studied her like an X-ray, picking over every detail of her appearance. He walked behind her and started to play with her hair. Of course, your hail will have to be straightened and curled. Maybe put in a bun? With some feathers, too!

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:16 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

her hair fell down, the wavy strands dropping a few inches past her shoulders. "hey!" she exclaimed.

and hearing about what he wanted to try and force her in. ugh. NO.
she narrowed her eyes. "just because I'm a whore doesn't mean I have to dress like one. how much skin would this kind of dress be showing off?"
"...and do my hair up? what am I, some sort of little posh noble lady? I'm the avatar! I'm a fighter... not some of this... pish-posh shit."
she sighed, knowing that she was ranting now, and the he probably had counterarguments for each thing she said. She just couldn't win.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korri
Korri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:30 am

Korri Harubadou

His eyes narrowed dangerously as he stepped back to stare down at her in the face. First off, you would not be dressing "like a whore." You would be dressing classy. You being the Avatar has nothing to do with not wearing a dress; an Avatar must be able to fight off armies, and present herself to court. Am I correct? You are not the "Warrior of the world". You are the Savior of the world. As such, you need to be presentable at formal occasions. You're not going to wear these ... regular clothes to a formal occasion like that. Of course ... He smirked infuriatingly. That's implying that "normal" clothing would fit regular sized people.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:41 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She groaned. "can you let me win just once?"

"fine... I'll wear your stupid dress... but it better be awesome. I'm going to decide that because I am not going to let someone else choose what I wear. I do things my way, because I'm the Avatar, and because everything else goes right over my head because I'm too short to catch it."
she paused. "let's go... and do this thing or whatever, and get it over with."

she reduced herself to incoherent babblings and cursings.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2