The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tssssss...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yasu
Yasu

EXP : 875
Birthday : 1991-08-03

Character Description
Position: Citizen
Nation: Water Tribes

Tssssss... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 pm

He couldn't help but maintain a smile. He felt light with this fire-woman, and though he'd never been much of one to enjoy dancing, it was fun now. With a quick bending motion, he slid fluidly in a circle and set her on her feet, holding on to a palm and spinning her out. All the water tribe girls he'd danced with moved like water, it was repetitive, predictable, soothing. Varsha's motions were quick and alive, almost dangerous as the element. He only hoped his own footwork wasn't boring her.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha was quite enjoying the movement, as her expression indicated. she was a lively dancer, staying light on her feet as if she was on fire and would melt through the ice. she was very lithe, able to twist and turn and spin as needed. this was her game, and she very much enjoyed it.

all the while, she was half considering asking him out if he didn't do the same to her first. this was going to be interesting, that was for sure. besides, the dance was fun.
Mood: Happy
Condition :Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

As their dance continued, his motions felt more and more grounded as she continued to move with the flickering light steps. He tried to move a little faster, since her own level was clearly a step above his own. The weakest point of his movements was definitely speed- he liked to take things slow. With another spin he managed an impressed smile at her flair, and spoke up.

What are your plans, then... after you leave the water tribe? He began to imagine a life of traveling, learning to move quick on his feet, and be quicker with his thoughts. Of course he would meet many more people, and return to the water tribe. Maybe he could even visit the southern tribe! Though he doubted she would enjoy the chill temperatures. It all depended on what she planned... if their paths could cross, or ifthey would walk the same for a while.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

she continued her dance, fluctuating between slow, which he seemed to like, and faster, which she preferred. ultimately, dancing was dancing to her, and she'd take either kind. she liked the way he twisted and turned, and when he twirled her. maybe it was his touch.

she grinned at him when he smiled at her.
"To be honest, I am not sure." she replied, "I'm defnitely going to stick around here for a while... maybe I'll visit an Air Temple, or catch the Fire Islands in the spring... I'll definitely visit different parts of the Earth Kingdom, and I might even pay a visit to the sister tribe down south... I heard that was where the Avatar was born."

"so ultimately," she realized that she had been rather vague, "I think my first stop would probably be Ba Sing Se. it's pretty close to the northern latitudes, and is one of the places I want to see. how about you? you live here, obviously, so are you sticking around? I mean, a week is the very minimum time I'll be here..."
Condition: Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Of course! I can't leave here. Kano, my friend, will be the chief soon. I have to stick around, and wouldn't dare leave him. I'm not sure I'm much help to him, but this place is my home. No matter how much I want to go out and explore, I don't have the money, resources, and I couldn't ever desert anyone. What if I'm needed while I'm gone?" Yasu stopped talking for a long while after that, stunned that he'd shared some fears and thoughts that he hadn't previously said aloud to anyone.

Her plans were good, though. What better way to get a view of the world, and learn so many new things? And with unrest, there didn't seem to be a better time to get going than now. Her soft hands held his tightly, and he returned the grip, pulling her up close in a finishing pose for a moment. He was worn out, and needed to sit down or rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha nodded. "fair enough then." she smiled, "although if you wanted to, I could help you travel if you wanted to see the world. money has uh... never kind of been a problem with my family."

she felt bad saying it because it was obvious that Yasu was poor. she didn't mind helping him, and one of the reason Varsha's family was well-received was because they were generous. Varsha was no exception.
"it's not deserting if you're simply travelling." she pointed out, "I'm no less loyal to my own nation, and I'm rather far away from it."
she smiled when he pulled the finishing pose, and when he sat down, she slipped her hand back into his as she sat next to her.
"that was fun, by the way. thank you." She added.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm

He smiled and squeezed her hand, lifting it and pressing his lips against it for a moment. Thank you for the dance. It was a pleasure. And I couldn't possibly put myself in your debt. It's not very polite. He chuckled and leaned back, slipping and landing on his back in the snow. The cool ice melted against his skin, but stuck to his clothing. It was a welcome chill. It was an enticing offer, but he would have to talk it over with Kanoei. If anyone could put his mind at ease over traveling from the homeland, or put him against the idea, it would be the chief.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha smiled. "well, I'd give many great things for a good dance like that again." She noted, "and as far as debt goes... it's not debt if the one paying does not wish for reimbursement. but, I respect your decision to speak with your chief about it. either way, thanks again for everything."

she sat down on something that wasn't icy, as she preferred the heat herself.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tssssss...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-