The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tssssss...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

The Northern Water Tribe was certainly as different as Varsha had expected it to be. it was cold and blue instead of warm and red. it wasn't a bad thing... just different. very different.

Varsha's basic-level firebending was enough to heat her hands and feet to keep her fingers and toes from getting cold, and even then, the lack of heat wasn't a problem because she knew better, and was prepared.
It did not stop her from standing out though, for even in the Water Tribe, she still wore red, and amongst a sea of blue water, white-blue ice, and blue-clad citizens, a woman in red stood out pretty well. her skin color was similar to theirs, but her hair was darker.

She didn't really have a destination in mind, but she did want to see waterbending, and so that was where she would be found. she stopped to watch a few benders, be they fighters sparring, or benders pushing boats down the little canals. Like any good student, Varsha was quiet and observant.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Only a wee bit chilly, nothing critical
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

EXP : 875
Birthday : 1991-08-03

Character Description
Position: Citizen
Nation: Water Tribes

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:30 pm

While hauling out the last bit of trash from his father's place for the day- freedom, he could almost taste it- Yasu spotted something odd in the monotonous blue landscape. A level down and a block away, someone was dressed in bright red garb, as if they were from the fire nation. He dropped the bag, and to his dismay it split onto the frozen snow. With a curse he considered leaving it, but with a glance back to the back door, he saw his father's eyes peeking out. He sighed and took a stance, calming down since the flare of red had set his heart to pounding. With a slow slice of his palm through the air, the top layer of snow lifted up, all the garbage on top of it. He carried it to the bin and let his arms fall, successfully getting it all the first try. (It obviously wasn't the first time he'd had to do this.)

Eagerly, then, he took off down the street, melting and pulling the snow out of the can with the goal of depositing it in the canal, once he got there. This firebender seemed to be watching a group of benders outside, and as he ran up he called out a hello, the water he was bending sloshing alongside the eager fellow. "Hey, you're a fire nation citizen, ri--!" Yasu stumbled slightly, and the water headed for the canal flew from his grasp and splashed across Varsha's face. He gasped and stood still for a moment, struggling not to laugh while horrified at what he'd done.

"Oh, let me get that... I'm so sorry, miss." Solemnly he pulled the water from her hair, blushing hotly and trying to duck his cheeks into the fur of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha turned when someone had called out for her, since she knew that she was the only fire Nation citizen in sight. she was about to greet him as well, when suddenly she received a faceful of strange-smelling water. she sputtered and gasped, shaking her head.

she stared at him awkwardly. "well... I guess so." she shrugged, "but I... pheww! that's awful!"
she was referring to the smell. she turned to him again. "you got a place I could go and clean up at? I don't wanna have to go all the way back home smelling like this."
she knew that she'd have to shed her clothes at least till they were washed, but she had gone off a long way from the place she was staying, and now for this bozo to have gotten her soaked in weird-smelling water, the least he could have the decency to do would be to make it up to her somehow.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to.. Uh, yeah. " Mind set to finding a place to go, and it only took a moment before he decided on his house. "Yeah.." He stuttered again, and turned toward his home, gesturing her to follow. This wasn't how he wanted this to go at all. He slowly recovered from the hot pink blush, head hanging as he swiftly walked along the canal. "My mother can help get you washed up, it shouldn't take too long. Your clothes and everything, should be some spare ones too... " He continued to rant apologies, trying to make it better. Oh, how thoroughly he'd messed up. After taking a deep breath and pointing out the right home, he held the door for the foreign lady as he announced to his mother he had a guest.

Another blush covered his cheeks as his mother remained silent, then clucked disapprovingly before bustling off to get one of her spare outfits. Inside the relative warmth of the home, Yasu shed his coat and offered it to the stranger. He regained some composure, and offered a meek smile. "Sorry we had to meet like this. I'm Yasu. " His mom swept back in to the room, lightly graying hairs and scowl making him flinch. He knew he was probably the reason for all those. At least she was very amicable with this lady-friend... or lady-enemy. Whichever it would be.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha nodded quietly and followed him home. it was not till she got inside to the warmth that she realized just how much of her clothes he had soaked. the only thing that she could arguably keep on were her shoes, but it wasn't like she planned to strut her entire body sans her feet.

"well... apology accepted," she nodded after his apology, "although I can't honestly say that getting funny-smelling water accidentally thrown on me was the best of ways to pick up a lady."
she giggled, "either way, you can call me Varsha. and thanks."
she took the coat, and then paused. "is there a place I can undress and wash my clothes?" She was fine with even washing them herself, and while she wasn't afraid of showing skin, she had a sense of modesty, and would prefer, if possible, to strip down only after she was in a private location.
Mood: Intrigued
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:06 am

Yasu nodded and pointed down the hall. "You can pick any room down there, laundry, or washroom, or my sis' room. " His mother came up to him and began scolding softly, shaking her head and frowning. He pleaded with her. "Moooom, I don't mean to do it, I just met her, you know how I am with the fire nation. I'm sorry there was no notice, you know me." She sighed and broke a smile, and he knew he was out of trouble. Okay, Yasu. Why don't you put some soup on for her while she changes? The suggestion was more of an order, and he didn't have time to glance around to see if she'd gone already before he was ushered into the kitchen.

With his bending he gathered ingredients, letting the water get under them and carry them into the pot. He lit a fire beneath it with a pair of stones, and worked the water with a slow twirl of his hand, stirring so it heated as thoroughly as possible. While he cooked, his mother began working on the water for the firebender's clothes, preparing the wash. He waited anxiously for Varsha, despite her trying to put him at ease. He didn't feel he could be forgiven just yet, not without a good warm meal.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

The firebender ducked into a washroom, closing the door. she slowly peeled off her clothing, deciding also that it would be a good time to draw herself a bath. well... maybe she could kill some time doing that when she had given her clothes to be washed.

realizing that there was no point in walking around in nothing but shoes, she slipped them off as well, and then realized that she didn't have a change of clothes, other than that coat. she sniffed her body, and... pheww... it stank like her clothes. she definitely needed a bath too. she wrapped herself in a towel, modestly covering her torso down to her waist, though still showing off most of her legs.

She came back down the hallway, peeking her head around the corner. she wasn't afraid of showing herself off, but wasn't sure how Yasu or his family would take it, so she moved cautiously. "Psst! Yasu!" she called out, "I got a few issues... like clothing... and I smell like that fish-water that spilled on my clothes..."
"speaking of which, I've got them with me." she was holding the pile of clothes in one hand, and holding her towel in place with the other to keep it from falling down. she tried to stay behind the wall, because she had a feeling that Yasu was the type to get awkward around an undressed firebender, even if the naughty bits of her were well-covered.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 am

Yasu looked up at the whisper as if a mosquito-bat bit him on the ear. After recovering from the unnecessary alarm, he pointed to the folded change of clothes his mother had gotten from her wardrobe. Before he could get a word out, the sturdy sweet matron cut in, and some idea of the source of Yasu's bubbly energy was plain.

"Oh, here you are, dear. Help yourself to the wash tub, if you need to warm the water there are some embers in there for you. I hope these fit you, you are built like a slim fire ferret, and I... well, I'm more like a seal-tiger. You let me have those, I'll get them washed up and maybe my son could use his bending for *good* and help dry them." She gathered the smelly clothes and dunked them into the small wash tub, setting to work. Yasu nodded to Varsha, looking away quickly to preserve her virtue, not wanting to let his gaze linger. He continued stirring the soup, shrugging with a grin though he couldn't look directly to her.

He bit all the questions that bubbled up- was she a firebender? What brought her here? The simmering meat began to send its smell through the small kitchen- leatherback seal was delicious, and not terribly common. He hoped she would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha nodded politely at Yasu's mother. "thank you."
she exchanged her dirty clothes for the clean folded ones. "I'll be back out in a few moments," she indicated, and disappeared back into the washroom. she shed her towel, and climbed into the washtub, using her own bending to heat the water up a bit.

about 10-15 minutes later, she came out, clean, and dried herself off, dressing in the thick blue clothing she had been provided. she had to sort of keep her hands near her waist, since the pants almost fell down on her because of her own small size and thinness. nonetheless, it was a very kind gesture, and Varsha was not about to complain.

she came back out, and sat down at the table.
"much better," she smiled, "thank you both for the hospitality, by the way." her hair was still inevitably slightly damp, but she was all warm and cozy, and felt quite wonderful. she took a bowl of the soup when offered it, and tried it. she was not ever known as a picky eater, and this was no exception. it was good, and she nodded her approval.
Condition: Cozy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 am

Yasu grinned as Varsha emerged, already seated at the table with his soup. He got up, though, and got a portion for her as his mother finished the clothes and hung them to dry slightly. Bending would help later- now it was time to eat. He sat down again, nodding a dismissal of her thanks. His mother chuckled and ate her own bowl, adding more than Yasu would want this foreigner to know to the conversation. "It's no trouble at all. Better than the trouble he usually dregs home. I can't understand why he'd start bickering in the street-"

"Mother." He frowned, hunched over his bowl. His mother just smiled and ate, leaving Yasu to clear his throat and get a shot in at a question. "So, Varsha... what brings you to the Northern Tribe? How long are you staying?" As always he was all ears for a potential trip off the island. Eyes sparkled blue as he eagerly awaited an answer, taking in the charming featured of the freshly bathed firebender for the first fully at-ease time.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha chuckled awkwardly the way guests do when hosts start giving out too much information, but she remained polite about it. she glanced at her clothes, but wasn't in any hurry for them to dry.
"thank you again for the hospitality," she added.

when Yasu asked her the question, she turned to him. "I planned on staying about a week or two," she replied, "I didn't have a set date, and I heard some of these polar blizzards can sat back ships by weeks sometimes. if things go as I plan though, probably about a week. From there I will probably return to the Fire Islands or something similar... maybe the Earth Kingdom to learn more about their culture. I'm not sure.

"the soup is really good though," she said in honesty. she was gobbling it up. she sort of tended to do this with any food, and Varsha had never found an unspoiled food that she didn't enjoy.
Mood: Fascinated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Yasu seemed to forget his soup as he listened attentively, surprised at the information. She was a traveler? What a dream! "Do you have your own ship?" It seemed like she was classy enough to not have to hop merchant vessels, or anything of that ilk. It seemed like a good life, anyhow. He wondered if it was difficult. He knew the nations were sometimes tense. Nowadays it seemed pretty at ease, you could probably cross borders without too much trouble unless you were really suspicious looking.

How do you protect yourself? Maybe he could even get some tips on combat from her- she looked capable. For a moment he thought of asking her to dinner or something mildly romantic, but decided against it. She didn't show interest, really, and he'd sort of blundered the meeting. At least she certainly showed how thoroughly the stew was enjoyed. He was proud of that.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Maybe it was her nationality, maybe it was her looks, perhaps even something as simple as her age or gender, but Yasu seemed quite interested in her. Varsha didn't mind it. it wasn't like he was making moves on her or anything. the closest he had got was accidentally spilling smelly water on her, but that was an accident, and it wasn't like she was going to suffer permanent damage from it or anything.

"I've got a small ship, aye. the crew's here restocking supplies and enjoying the city themselves."
Okay, so maybe that wasn't the full truth. it wasn't *her* ship, but it belonged to the Zakau family, of which she was part of, giving her the ability to use it. She wasn't hiding this detail to make herself sound grander than she was, just that she felt it wasn't necessary to explain all the technical details. she'd elaborate if he asked though.

his second question amused her, and she giggled. "well... in this cold, I sometimes heat up my hands with some firebending, but most of my combat is done with my staff, or with my feet and my fists. You know... like the core martial arts behind the bending."
that was her passion. the bending itself was okay, and she could execute most basic moves with ease, but her true skill and passion lay with the kicks and flips and jabs that she could do with her hands and feet alone.
"how about you?" she asked, "you travel? fight? anything like that?"
it was just a curious question as well, and she meant no harm with it. she continued eating her soup, remaining ever so polite as she did so.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm

"Oh, me? No, no, not at all. I'd love to travel, but I've been stuck here. As he said it, his mother glanced over. She wasn't exactly supportive of him leaving, but hadn't tried to stop him. He ducked into his soup, thoughtfully. After finishing the bowl,he stood and washed it with a little bending before turning to the hanging clothes. He set his feet apart, arms lifted, wrists bent down, and quickly pushed down with a breath. Arms ended at his sides as the water from the clothes fell to the ground, leaving them much dryer. He repeated the motion, and another rain of droplets came out; a third time, and they were all but dry.

With a toothy grin he turned to Varsha, rubbing his hair. I'm not much of a bender, but my power is practical. Want to head outside once you're done and changed, maybe have a duel? I'd love to get in practice at combat. It's the only part of my training I failed at. They could head back down to where he'd first bumped in to her, where the others had been sparring. He would have gone to spar with them, but they knew waterbending too well. It wouldn't be a challenge; they would stomp him to the ground. Maybe the element that could be stilled with water.. maybe that would be a fight he could potentially win. Yasu'd seldom seen firebending style, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"not a bad place to be stuck," she chuckled, "but seeing the world is definitely nice and I'd recommend it. she nodded again and finished her soup, having another helping of it. once Yasu finished, he went to work pulling the water out of Varsha's now clean clothes. she figured that waterbending, like most bending forms, had practical uses, and she respected practical benders, perhaps even slightly more than brawler-benders. either way, such as things were.

"aye," she nodded in response to his question, "it sounds fun. what sort of spar is this? I'm not sure how well I'd do if it's just bending based, but if there's some hand-to-hand involved... maybe so. either way, I'm up for it though. as soon as I finish eating I'll change back into my clothes and we can go out."

in theory, her words could be taken very differently, but she simply meant "go out" as in "go outside and practice". whether or not Yasu knew this, was up to him.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 am

He considered for a moment, then shrugged. Whatever you would prefer. The only hand-to-hand I know is with my knife, but I can seal it in ice to take away the edge. It would be great to just see her form and movement, he was sure. Hopefully it would be a little easier than a bending battle.

Take your time getting dressed, I'll be ready to go out whenever you are. He winked, kidding around. If she was only staying a week or so, there was no point in trying to pursue a relationship. No matter how pretty she was, with or without clothes on. Aaand he shook that thought from his mind, taking the clothes down and folding them for her.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:17 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"all's fair in most fights," she chuckled, "or that's what I've always said anyways. bending, brawling... I'm fine with both."
she would be. there was no reason to take bending out or force bending only in a fight. when people started making conditions, they were usually just trying to give themselves an unnecessary edge Varsha would have none of that crap.

she laughed. "if you want to go out, just ask." she giggled, "when I said I'd be here a week, I was referring to the minimum time I need to spend here. either way, thank you again for the hospitality."
she got up, collected her clothes, and disappeared into the washroom. she returned a few minutes later, fully dressed again in her Fire Nation getup, the clothes loaned to her by Yasu's mother neatly folded in her arms. she set them on the table, politely thanking her for them again, before meeting up with Yasu.

"shall we dance?" she cooed, using the phrase simply to ask whether or not he was ready to go outside.
Mood: Playful
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 pm

He wasn't one to rush into a coupling, having seen many go wrong. His own love life had been a disaster, so when all he needed to do was ask, he merely shrugged. While she changed he waited by the front door, pulling his coat on. He leaned back against the wall, arms crossed to build warmth before heading out It was a mild day, but he didn't want his blood to be cool from the beginning of the spar.

When she re-emerged, a slim smile met her. Of course. Let's head out, then. He took her hand and lifted it high, letting her twirl as he held the door, if she so chose. Dance? A fine dance it would be. He pulled her to his side to dip her down, afterward resuming a normal pace to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

She chuckled when he did not respond, and went to go change. she had honestly not been searching for a date i the Water Tribes, having always assumed she'd marry Fire Nation. She wasn't about to discriminate against someone she loved just for their nationality, but whatever the case, she wouldn't push it with Yasu.

...or would she? it seemed he took her "shall we dance" question a little more literally than she had expected. he took her hand and lifted it high, and she took the opportunity to twirl. Varsha actually loved to dance with quite a passion. with the passionate fiery personality of many firebenders, herself included, it was rather popular in the region she came from. Varsha's hand was very warm, and rather soft too. it had the smooth feel of the hand of a lady, but it was far from delicate.

her approval of him went up tenfold when he finished by dipping her down. she giggled up at him. "Aye... perhaps after this spar then, you and I should truly dance."
she completely meant this. it didn't have to be anything formal, but Varsha loved to dance, and hoped that he did too. she followed him out to the grounds, now determined to have a dance afterwards.
Mood: Playful
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Yasu wasted no time in getting to the grounds and taking up a stance in an open area. The dance had warmed his blood and heart, and quickly he pulled a thick coat of water around the blade of his knife and froze it into dense ice. His coat hindered his movements some, so he removed it and pulled up a shot of water, slamming it in to the side of a wall as a coat rack, offering it to her as well. He retreated a few steps and set himself into a firm pose.

You're move, hot stuff. You know, because she was a firebender. Right.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha giggled. "ready then." she nodded. she took his words as a compliment because of the two ways one could interpret the phrase.

now though, it was time to spar. she shot a few small fireballs and mostly tried to decrease the distance put between the two of them. her specialty was hand-to-hand combat, and so she'd try to land some moves that were more of a martial-arts nature on him than try to hit him with fireballs.
Mood: Happy
Condition :Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 pm

He quickly drew up some water, not a lot, but just enough to block the fireballs. It caught the first few, but he couldn't shift fast enough for the last couple and dove to the side, rolling and surging to his feet and forward to meet her, aiming to startle or knock her back, even. He held his knife in the most simple manner, palm clasping the blunted weapon tightly as he brought it up. While waterbending was natural, only the knife could move with any sort of speed. He braced to defend with it, his only offense being his bulk in the lunge forward.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha aimed mostly for his wrists and arms with her chopping motions, and with her feet swung towards his legs. she could hit pretty hard, and didn't want to nail him in the vitals or anything.

most of her attacks were blocked, as such was the way with Martial Arts. it was defensive, not offensive, designed for one to use in self-defense. Varsha took this in mind, and blocked a few of Yasu's strikes. when he lunged forward, she jumped back, because she was more the defensive fighter. with the distance, she launched a few more small fireballs (as that was more or less the extent of her firebending skills), and then jumped back in to get more hand-to-hand combat.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yasu
Yasu

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Yasu worked back and forth, taking the blows well but failing to return them well. The few attacks he did get in were light-strikers, basic yet powerful. The back-and forth did start to feel like a dance, and he slowly began to wane his attacks. The motions became easier even as he became slightly worn out- the firebender's motions were fluid and not necessarily easy to dodge, but becoming predictable. He swept in low, as if attacking, arms wide in a grappling sort of move. At the last moment he spun low, on the toes of his right foot, and stood behind her, lifting her by the waist. As he panted, holding her there, he laughed tiredly.

Enough of that. You win.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

They continued their bout, each landing a few hits on the other, but most attacks were blocked by both parties. this didn't concern Varsha; she wasn't trying to hit--just test her abilities.

time went on, and for several minutes they played this dance. one thing Varsha enjoyed about sparring was that dance moves and many of her fighting moves were easy to interchange. it seemed, however, that Yasu had thought similarly.

suddenly. to her surprise, he dipped behind her, and lifted her by her waist. she squeaked in surprise, and laughed.

"well," she giggled in response, "I guess so... but what's this all about? you don't pick your opponent up in a spar, do you?"
she thought it was funny again, and waited to either be put down, or carried, or whatever else. he continued to surprise her, and she liked it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tssssss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tssssss...   Tssssss... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tssssss...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-