The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble at the docks...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yasu
Yasu

EXP : 875
Birthday : 1991-08-03

Character Description
Position: Citizen
Nation: Water Tribes

Trouble at the docks... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the docks...   Trouble at the docks... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Drinking the tea was calming, but not enough. He set his toes on the floor, the supple leather of his shoes flexing so he could feel the grooves in the surface. Hand swirled over his tea, mixing the liquid with his bending. This, at least, was always calming. He even broke a small smile when Rin spoke to him. He was no longer curious about her being from the fire nation, for the time being.

I'm alright now. Sorry about that. I'm not sure what came over me. He spoke the truth- he'd never felt that sort of surge of protection before. It had always been sort of easy for him before, no one he loved had been threatened. Much less the leader of the tribe. Sure, they could go on without him but it would be in a broken way. His blood swam with the water up here, and no matter how much he wanted to travel, he would always love his home.
Back to top Go down

Trouble at the docks...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2