The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Collapse [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tikaani
Tikaani

EXP : 50

Character Description
Position: Former Merchant
Nation: Water Tribes

The Collapse [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Collapse [OPEN]   The Collapse [OPEN] EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:06 am

OOC: A couple of notes about this thread. Obviously, it's open to whomever wants to RP, though I'd prefer only one or two people other than myself. I just ask you have a logical reason to be present. Note that it doesn't take place in Omashu itself but in a mining town near Omashu. There wasn't really a forum for the location I wanted and I'm not really in transit, so this is the next best thing. The basic plot is as follows: It's just a normal day working at the mine although recently it has taken on a large amount of freelancers and drifters. The miners go deeper into the mine, after finding a new vein of coal. Unfortunately, the mine collapses, killing many and trapping some. You characters can either survive and escape the collapsed mine or attempt to save those trapped from the outside. If this doesn't belong in this forum or should've been a storyline, tell me and I'll quickly delete this and do it right.

Tikaani Jhan

It was early. Earlier than Tikaani had woken in a long time. The sunlight trickled through the village's trees and into his dark eyes. He winced, cursing his situation as he walked, carrying two buckets of water with him as he went. He was dismayed to have to wake up so early, and even more so to start off the day with manual labor. To Tikaani, this was peasant's work. Ferrying water to the mine from the well, healing any light injuries, all of it was peasant's work. Tikaani had more to offer than that. He had intelligence. He had charm. He had his education.

What he didn't have was any right to complain, and he knew it. He was well fed from a full breakfast this morning, well rested from a good night's sleep, and well clothed from the generosity of the "peasants" he resented so much. The mine's foreman and his wife had taken pity on this visitor, like they had taken pity on so many other visitors, and offered him a temporary place in their home as long as he worked in the mine that morning. Tikaani had entered the village a rough vagrant, and, without using the Jhan name, had been gifted so much. He honestly had no right to complain. But he did anyway.

Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down

The Collapse [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1