The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent   The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm

As soon as both their captive and Zai were in his little underwater room, Kano sealed the entrance, melting the ice of the slide from the bottom up, allowing the air from within the tube to escape soundlessly up it. If he'd done it the other way around, it'd have trapped the air underwater and it would have risen with enough noise to attract some serious attention.

"Wh-...Who are you two? What are you doing here?"

"People." Kano said, answering the man. He folded his arms. "And the question is, what are you doing here? What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent   The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Hakota-Zai

"The Factory? I don't know! Please! I just put the machines together!" The man pleaded. Zai knew immediately he knew next to nothing. But he had to know something that could help.

"Well if you don't know anything, I guess we'll have to-" he said in a morbid tone, quickly cut off.

"N-No! I-I... I know they're making some kind of new weapons! Ones to revolutionize war, they say! I-I don't know the details, but they're also making something big! In little parts. Something huge! Please! Don't hurt me, I have-" Hakota silenced the man, striking several points on his body. He went stiff, and collapsed on the floor, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was completely unconscious.

"Well that was informative. I guess the Fire Nation is planning something drastic, to be making such things down here," Zai pondered a moment, thinking to himself."So... Now I'm all colored curious as well... Feel like checking it out?"

Mood:Indifferent.
Condition:Fit and Well.

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent   The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Kano looked around at Zai as he spoke.

"Secret factory means weapons with illegal purposes in mind." he said, his arms still folded. "If they are building invasion forces, I need to know. My people need to know. Our alliance with the Fire Nation would put us at risk if they chose to attack the Earth Kingdom. And if they attack the Air Nomads or the Southern Water Tribe, well... Let's just say my enemies would become anyone wearing red real quick."

He looked down at the unconscious figure of the worker on the ground.

"Let's have a look and see just what kind of secrets this place is hiding..."
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent   The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:04 am

Hakota-Zai

The Fire Nation was indeed up to something. Something big, and it wouldn't be pretty for any nation or person, even him. So he was definitely curious about what it is the Fire Nation was trying to hide. At this point, he'd even completely forgotten their original purpose, to figure out Yumi's intentions here.

"I don't know about making national enemies, but these weapons must be powerful to have been so hidden from the public... And murderous machines don't sit well with me."

Kano looked to the unconscious man, whom Zai knew he'd have to drag back above water and put in a quiet, hidden place. There were plenty of shadows to hide a body, dead or not, in a factory, though. So that didn't worry him as he slung the man over his shoulder as if he'd done it countless times before.

"Let's have a look and see just what kind of secrets this place is hiding..." Zai agreed heartily to Kano's interest. At this point, there was little turning back as was, and who knows. Maybe Zai could earn some coin from it somehow. Secret weapon designs could sell well, especially if some prototypes or working models were around. Push come to shove, he'd at least have information... But he was getting ahead of himself, letting old greed cloud his mind.

He motioned towards the barrier of ice with his free hand. "After you." Not like he had much choice.

Mood:Curious.
Condition:Fit and Well.

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent   The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 am

Kano executed a short, fluid movement and the ice liquefied. He brought the water in around them and froze it into a platform. He stepped up onto it with Zai and the unconscious man. He then made it slowly push them upward toward the surface, maintaining a bubble around them, mostly for the benefit of their captive. The two of them could hold their breaths for quite some time... or, at least, Kano could. Zai seemed the sort, though. In any case, soon enough their icy pillar hard pushed them to the surface of the pool. Kano extended an ice bridge toward the dark rocky wall. There were plenty of nooks and alcoves there where they could hide their Fire Nation friend before continuing.

"So," Kano said once they finished situating the unconscious man. "Where do you think we should start? Personally... I like the look of that shack up there. Looks like a foreman's quarters or something important."

He was indicating a small building situated at the opposite end of the cavern. It was situated near the ceiling and had a large window which looked down onto the factory's many structures above. He could see a small ridge running along the outside of the cavern wall which would allow them to skirt the edge of the compound with minimal risk of exposure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent   The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt of the Wolf and the Serpent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2