The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt - Plotting Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

The Hunt - Plotting Search Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt - Plotting Search   The Hunt - Plotting Search EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 pm

So I was thinking of starting another RP thread with this account that will have quite the plot. The plot itself, I was planning to have Kei and somebody else hunt down a world class criminal and such. It's going to have a huge Cowboy Bepop style vibe and influence going on.

Anyways, I'm looking for one other person who would want join in on this. The thread is going to be very long, possibly span multiple threads, and joining means that you've committed your character to something big. Also if you do join, please be someone who intends to stay on this site for a long while, I hate it when people drop out in the middle of things.

Anyways, let me know if you're interested, I'll definitely keep you updated with going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - Plotting Search   The Hunt - Plotting Search EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:42 am

I'm interested. Every since I found this site, I've practically lived on it, So I ain't dropping out anytime soon. But, maybe Kyorin isn't the best choice given his position in the Earth Kingdom, but he is a very skilled bender, and would help balance Kei's lightening bending with Kyorin's sandbending. It could also be a chance for Kyorin, being a very informed Dai Li member and all, to possibly find out Kei's true identity. Kyorin could either not care, or care, I don't know. But it would add another layer of plot to the threads.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - Plotting Search   The Hunt - Plotting Search EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:02 am

Sweet, I'm totally cool with RPing with you.

I'll let you know when I've started the thread.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - Plotting Search   The Hunt - Plotting Search EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:16 am

Alright, here is the Thread I started Kyorin.
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1850-the-hunt-kyorin-closed#20871

I realize I started it a bit vague, but I figured that could play to Kyorin not understanding what exactly is going on. Since you don't know what is going on out of character and in character, I figured it would make the situation more interesting.

Anyways, I hope it's to your liking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - Plotting Search   The Hunt - Plotting Search Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt - Plotting Search
Page 1 of 1