The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T.K.
T.K.

EXP : 550
Birthday : 1994-10-18

Character Description
Position: Freedom Fighter Leader
Nation:

Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 am

"Hm, seems fair enough," T.K. replied, "Theives aren't exactly the best people. Gysu trust me I am no idiot I can usually tell if someone truly means me harm. If you actually wanted me dead, turned in, or hurt you either would've tried when my back was turned or you would've told the Earth kingdom authorities in town. I knew you didn't want to hurt me and I knew I could handle myself. I take a lot into consideration before anything. As for the reason I am here . . . it is because I have no home anymore. My life was stolen from me and unfortunately just killing the man who did will not satisfy me . . . because I know that there are others like him . . . out there that will do what they did to me to others . . . I am here because I am a Freedom Fighter. I fight for those that can't and help where and when I can but I ask for nothing in return. I do it because I want to make a difference. The four nations are constantly at war even when they aren't killing each other . . . and it's always people like me who get caught in the cross fire. I dream of a world in which the nations act as one . . . are one . . . where they don't constantly fight and try to kill each other . . . wars are chosen by one person and thousands die. They are chosen by those that do for personal gain or interest in their nation but it is us that die. I need to make sure what happened to me . . . never happens to anybody else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 am

"I guess I can understand you. If anything ever happened to my daughter or Mulanza, I would kill myself. And you know what? You just learned something about me." Gysu looked over at Gorgo and saw that it had eaten the entire turtle-rat, save for the shell. He motioned for it to return to his shoulder, and surprisingly, it did.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 am

Zehir

"If something happened to my family..." Should she lie? In all truthfulness her family was just a group of greedy money grabbers who'd neglected her since birth. They could understand that. "I wouldn't care. They never cared for me, so why would I care for them?" she crossed her arms and gave a little shrug. "I...I think it would...neat to help innocent people though. If...if you guys'll have me that is." She kicked the ground a little and watched her foot while she said the last part.
Mood: Nervous
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 am

"If somethign happened to my family ...," the girl said pausing for a moment as if debating something, "I wouldn't care. They never cared for me, so why would I care for them?"

While the girl finished crossing her arms with a shrug T.K. thought for a moment as everyone shared . . . he wondered if he should tell them it was his own father . . . that murdered his wife, his son, his best friend, and father-in-law. He wouldn't kill his father if he saw him unless that is if his father tried to kill him first . . . that was too easy a punishment death . . . it accomplishes nothing though he would rather his father dead than walking around a freeman as a fire nation general. He would rather him rot in jail getting beaten everyday or something . . . he knew that his father would rather die than lose his honor . . . though what he believes is honorable is murder in T.K.'s eyes.

"I...I think it would...neat to help innocent people though. If...if you guys'll have me that is," she said kicking the dirt at the end before T.K. finished debating to share it was his father with the girl. He knew how she felt about her family because if someone murdered his father he'd most likely thank them if he ever saw them. The grimey scum deserves something bad coming to him. His mind switched to the girl however. She just killed a man . . . and has no guilt . . . then again it was a justified killing. T.K. personally would've taken his bag and awoken the man . . . though maybe the girl didn't know what skill the man had and took a smarter tactic choice due to the fact he may be powerful . . . either way he wasn't against what she did at all. She seemed to have been wronged growing up as he had been . . . or she wouldn't feel such a way about her family. She could be an asset to helping those in need . . . and those in need . . . the innocence of the nations . . . needed as much of that as they could get. She didn't seem like a bad person at all and she was obviously good at what she does . . . definately good at sneaking about if she could approach and kill a man without waking him up. He looked towards Gysu with his eyes not moving his head at all to see if he was debating this himself. He had been with the girl longer and would've had a better idea of who she was. He looked for any signs in his facial expressions that showed he was good with her. He looked back at the girl and held out his hand.

"If you want you can join us," he said with his hand out still, "I'm T.K., fire bender . . . though I don't associate myself with the nation."

"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Zehir

She looked at the hand. This would be a huge step for her, giving up her boring but relatively easy life, so she could join some people she hardly knew. She'd be helping people though. She wouldn't be the leader, so she could just be in the background, and she still wouldn't have to interact with people all that much. Zehir wasn't the best listener, so this kind of group with few actual orders might be good. She decided...she decided to go for it. She grabbed the hand, a bit harder than she normally would have and shook it softly. It was a strange combination, her icy, iron grip coupled with her faint shake. It was more of a shiver. "Zehir," she said, with a slight nod.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Gysu came in and broke this somewhat important shaking of the hands. "Hey kid, can we make a stop at Ba Sing Se?" Gysu asked hoping that they could go so that he could surprise them with who the mother of his child was.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm

It was strange hand shake he had to admit, but it was a hand shake and that was enough for him. She had a faint shake with an icy grip while he on the other hand had a slightly firm grip with a moderate shake. His body heat, as usual, was warm and mid-shake Gysu intervined with a question.

"Hey kid, can we make a stop at Ba Sing Se," Gysu asked and T.K. felt it was important or that he really wanted to stop by? He let go of the shake and turned to Gysu.

"Okay," T.K. said, "So if Ba Sing Se is our first stop we better start heading back to the air balloon."

He walked out the entrance of the hallowed out tree to begin the walk back to the hot air balloon.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Zehir

The relatively nice handshake had finished, and Zehir felt like this might be a new chapter of her life. When suddenly,"...can we make a stop at Ba Sing Se?"," She froze, that's where her "family" lived. She thought it over for a second though, and then she relaxed. This might be for the best, she could drop off this last backpack of goods and then be off again. She wouldn't say goodbye, that would be way too frightening. She'd just leave for more goods and never come back. It would probably be for the best. She followed TK to the hot air balloon and stood with her arms folded.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Gysu went on back to the balloon and hopped in. He started to train Gorgo to do simple things like fetch and kill. He would be useful later. Gysu sat back and relaxed while T.K. got the blimp up and running. He couldn't wait to see the look on their faces when they realize that they're going to a wedding.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 am

T.K. boarded the hot air balloon wondering why Gysu wanted to go to Ba Sing Se. But he didn't spend too much time pondering on it as Gysu would've brought him into authorities back where they were or he would've already tried to attack him when his back was turned before if he really wanted to try something. He didn't truly know either of them yet but he could definitely work on that. As Gysu began to teach Gorgo the lizard-parrot basic tricks T.K. was about to start using his fire bending to make the hot air balloon rise before he realized Zehir was standing with her arms folded in front of the balloon.

"Here come aboard," T.K. said extending his hand to pull her up onto the balloon.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Zehir

Zehir gave her head a slight shake; she'd become lost in thought. She dropped any worries about her family and hopped in the balloon by herself. It wasn't to be rude, she was just a bit distracted and didn't notice the extended hand. She sat on the floor, head in the clouds.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Gysu saw her sit down on the floor of the balloon. He then looked over to T.K. and shrugged. He waited until they had been flying for about an hour when he told them, "You two are invited to a special occasion. It is being held at the Queen's palace. I think you'll find it worth your while if you went."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:10 am

OOC: HEY T.K. ARE YOU GOING TO POST?!!!
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Zehir simply got in the balloon by herself. strange . . . T.K. thoguht but he didn't give it much thought as he shurgged it off with Gysu. He began to fire bend to control the hotair balloon. The wind blew through his whtie hair making him smile. I love this feeling he thought to himself with a smile. After about an hour of flying the balloon Gysu decided to break some important news.

"You two are invited to a special occasion. It is being held at the Queen's palace. I think you'll find it worth your while if you went," Gysu announced. Neither of them would've been able to see his face but he frowned a bit as thoughts emerged through his brain.

What if I'm recognized? What if they catch me? It isn't like I'm not the governments aren't after me . . . I didn't even do anything wrong. All I did was fight back to live and now they want me dead. The Queens Palace . . . that's probably the absolute worst place from someone running from both the Fire nation and Earth Kingdom authorities. These were the thoughts rampaging through his mind. He couldn't change his mind now though . . . he'd just have to wear his hood the whole time. He just hoped he wouldn't have to fight anyone there and ruin whatever special event this was. He put on a smile though anyway.

"Hmmm," he said with no tint of his thoughts in his voice, "I wonder what it could be. The Queens Palace huh? Can't say I've ever been there. Heard things about it though."
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Zehir

Zehir listened when Gysu's voice suddenly broke the silence. "Sounds fun," Zehir said. She gave a little smirk, but this gave her an excuse to not visit her family. She might need the stuff in her backpack anyway. Zehir had been to the palace a few times, just to see it, never for business though.
Mood: Light

Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 pm

((Don't forget about this Gysu.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Sensing T.K.'s discomfort and Zehir's lack of interest. Gysu sat down in the basket and decided that he would try to take a nap. He found that the basket was quite comfortable and he slept easily.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 pm

"Sounds fun," he heard Zehir reply. T.K. assumed that Gysu was tired because shortly after their responses he began to nap. T.K. had always found the basket quiet comfortable, though of course he had never slept in it while in the air. After all he needed to fly the balloon. He knew they would have to land soon as a fire nation hot air balloon approaching the Earth kingdom capital was a sure fire was to get yourself killed. Especially with todays propaganda. He couldn't stand the hatred between the nations. Mostly because it benefited few and destroyed many innocent people's lives. Innocent people like his wife, son, father-in-law, brother, and best friend. Of course his brother wasn't so innocent but in the end he chose to die defending T.K. and his family from the very people he had pledged himself to. And that was the most noble thing anyone T.K. ever knew did. It took a lot to stand up to their father, despite the whole fire nation itself. He figured that half an hour away by foot would be a good distance, if they could hide the balloon well enough that is.

"We're gonna be landing in about an hour," he informed them. His mind then began to ponder upon what they might be attending in the Queen's Palace.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:30 pm

((This seems like a good time for a new topic.))
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 pm

(Yeah Gysu should probably start it though as he would be leading us to the palace once in the city, what do you say Gysu?)
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:33 pm

(He said he would yesterday but got distracted.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2