The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T.K.
T.K.

EXP : 550
Birthday : 1994-10-18

Character Description
Position: Freedom Fighter Leader
Nation:

Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Hooded and still disguised as an earth civilian T.K. made his way through the groggy swamp. He had figured which parts the water benders that inhabited the place mainly stayed in and he was on a father reach of it closer to the earth kingdom city of Goaling where he had just come from. He stopped as he reached his destination and shed his hooded Earth robes to reveal a robe with colors and symbols of each of the four nations. The actual robes were shaped and tied like an air civilian or air benders robe while the colors where mixtures of each nation. At each of his sides attached to his black belt that bore the symbol of each nation were his double swords. Though they weren't twin blades anymore since they had both been broken at hilt during a rather gruesome memory he didn't quiet want to recall. He now channeled his fire bending through them to create twin blades of fire. He wondered when Gysu might arrive and so he walked towards the edge of the clearing he was standing in and began to move brush and other materials out of the way until finally it was accessible: his fire nation hot air balloon. He climbed inside and opened a large container at the end. He began rummaging through it until he finally came to his bread but it needed to be cooked more. He lifted his hand and lightly fire bended around it until it was just right. He sat on the edge of the hot air balloon as he began to eat his bread while waiting for Gysu to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Gysu fell from the foliage and into the clearing, for he had tripped on some roots. He had his cloak and his pack of meteor with him this time. When he looked up from the ground he saw the hot air balloon in awe. He had never seen one up close before. He picked himself up and began to dust himself. When he was done he looked at the air balloon and asked, "Is that what we're going to be traveling in?"
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:37 pm

T.K. sat on the edge of the hot air balloon as he saw Gysu fall into the clearing. He watched as Gysu looked up at the hot air balloon in awe. By the look on Gysu's face he wasn't hurt and had never been up close to a fire nation hot air balloon. Gysu got up and dusted himself off before looking back again.

""Is that what we're going to be traveling in," Gysu asked?

"Yeah," T.K. answered, "We have to be careful though because if anyone spotted a fire nation blimp well . . . I wouldn't want to think about the war that would cause. Whenever we travel somewhere we have to put the air balloon far away from the city and hide it somewhere random travellers wouldn't just happen upon it by chance. Come on up and check it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Gysu moved in closer, he had seen a lot of things, but never something so advanced. He whistled loudly, "That is one big bag of hot air. I wonder if we could improve it any." He got over to T.K. and simply said, "Kid, this is pretty awesome. Where's our first stop?"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Zehir

Zehir had finally noticed footprints on the ground and followed them to the swamp. The path led her in front of the balloon but not to it. She quietly walked by, trying her hardest not be noticed. The swamp squelched and squished with every step, so even her quietest footstep was incredibly loud. She cringed with each one, hoping these two would just let her walk by. She had been trying so hard to keep quiet, she didn't worry about her balance. She tripped right into the mud.
Mood: Anxious
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 am

Before T.K. could answer he heard a loud thud of a body falling and grasped his doubled hilts "Lux" and jumped from the balloon as he fire bended blades of fire from the edges. He closed his ears keeping his hearing sharp and he turned towards wher ehe heard movement to see a fallen person in the mud. Who could it be? This is too far from the Swamp Benders area . . . T.K. thought but as he approached closer he got the feeling the girl in the mud wasn't exactly their to kill him or bring him to the Earth Kingdom. He extinguished the flames and returned the hilts to his side as he moved closer and extended his hand.

"Need help there," he asked politely holding his hand out for the mysterious girl in the mud?
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 am

Zehir

Zehir did not accept the hand and scrambled up. She looked incredibly flustered, her dirty face showing a bit of red.

"I-I...I'm fine." She looked around, but couldn't find the footprints she'd been following anymore. She rubbed her arm and looked at the ground. She couldn't handle this. She was already incredibly embarrassed from the fall, but now she had to talk to someone. Maybe if she just walked away it would all be over. She began to turn around.
Mood: Embarrassed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:31 pm

"Need any help?" Gysu asked as the stranger was walking away. "But it'll cost you something. Preferably a favor towards us." Gysu began to walk forward, when he got closer he sensed that she was slightly panicking. He stopped walking and simply stated, "Something's bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Zehir

Zehir wondered if these two were just thieves. They had a getaway vehicle and were offering help for a price. She relocated the footprints she'd been following, and gave an awkward wave as she walked away.

"I'm good. Really." The tremble in her voice betrayed her. She sounded so weak and helpless, but really she was incredibly capable. She rubbed one of her throwing knives with a finger as she walked.

The trail ended really soon. She was still in sight of the people she'd walked away from. The thief seemed to have hidden in a tree of some sort, she entered quickly and deadly. She found a gruff, lanky man inside. He was sleeping, like a fool. Zehir threw a knive and it slipped right into his throat. She looked around and found her backpack. She took it and nothing else.
Mood: A Bit Awkward

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 pm

(OOC: I am THE FIRST spirit character on this site. That is all)
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 pm

(That's pretty cool)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 pm

"Hey kid, I'm going to follow her." Gysu said to T.K., "Maybe, she would help us get out of hear." Gysu went off into swamps after the stranger. When he caught up to her, he slowed down and decided to keep hidden. He then noticed two sets of footprints, if she was the only one, then there should be only one set of footprints. He went around her eyeing the other set of footprints cautiously. When he got to where they went off in another direction, he followed after them.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:41 pm

(Hey Gysu, I'm confused. If I was following a set of footprints, why would there be another one? :/)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm

(I was following your footprints. The other set were the ones that you made Or in my case, the ones that you were following.)
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

((Oh okay! Got it.))

Zehir

Zehir had gone back following the footprints, but then she realized she'd have to talk to those other two people again. She left the footpath and began walking in a large circle around where she'd seen those two. She stopped and realized she'd left her throwing knife in the dead man's throat. She only had three, so it was very important that she went back to get it. She turned around and headed back. Only to see...

"Oh no," she could see one of those two men again. Maybe they were with the thief she'd just killed and they were going to kill her. She stopped right in the middle of the path, rubbing her finger on one of her knives, unsure of what to do.
Mood: Scared

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Gysu saw Zehir and then stepped forward with his hands in the air, he had noticed the blade that she was rubbing. He smiled a little nervously and he thought to himself, Great, I might have to fight her, I can't fight a girl! He simply looked at her and said, "Hey there, I in't quite catch your name back there. I figured that you could use some help when I saw two sets of footprints, not one." He glanced around nervously, he wouldn't be able to hide if things got nasty. He awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Zehir

Zehir was trembling. This kind of social interaction was unimaginably scary, and she anxiously said, "I just got back what was mine, I-I'm sorry. I just...I just need to get my knife and then I'll leave. Don't...don't try and stop me." She pulled a knife out and tried to give a confident face, lips trembling the whole time. "Please. Move..." There was no way Zehir could walk passed Gysu unless he got out of the way, she was way too afraid of him. She didn't know what would happen now, and that made her even more nervous.
Mood: Scared

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

"Uh, okay." Gysu mumbled nervously. He stepped out of her way and let her pass, he then called out to her, "Are you sure you don't need any help?" He stood there nervously, he didn't like having to worry about fighting. He awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Zehir

Help? Maybe this man wasn't dangerous after all. "I don't need help. No." It was kind of him to offer though. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have this man around her. "If...if you wanna come along though. I...guess you could."
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 pm

"Alright!" Gysu nearly leaped into the air with excitement. As he walked forward he noticed a lizard-parrot in the trees. He called to it and it came to him. "You're kinda cute, I think I'll call you Gorgo." Gysu mused to himself as he was walking behind Zehir.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Zehir

This man must be really nice. Animals can sense things, and if one came to him that easy he must have a kind aura. Zehir had a slight smile on her face as they walked to where she was going. They finally made it back to the tree that the burglar had been using for shelter. She grabbed the knife out of her victim's throat and held it up. "This is what I came back for. Specially made, and I only have three." She was warming up pretty quickly.
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 pm

"Looks cool." Gysu muttered. "Hey, do you know what these things eat?" He asked while stroking the lizard-parrot underneath it's chin. "So, do you think that there were others?" Gysu stood still as the lizard-parrot crawled up to his shoulder. He then just stared at her and awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
T.K.
T.K.

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 pm

hmm . . . T.K. thought for a moment at Gysu who went after the girl. He clutched Lux at his side and looked back towards the Gysu and the girl had went . . . they were out of site now and it had been five minutes . . . neither of them would've gotten far. T.K. took out Lux, even though they were only handles he used them to channel fire energy through them. His white hair fell behind him as his brown eyes watched for any sudden movements in the trees . . . that girl was looking for something . . . or someone. He thought how silly it must've looked for him, with the face of a child almost and certainly looking like one, walking through the forest clutching two sword hilts as he walked through the forest. Yeah he definitely didn't have the face, body, or even look like a fire bender. Not to mention not looking like his father much . . . he remembered how many thought he must've been weak or something because he didn't look tough . . . but he wasn't only tough but he was probably the smartest of the fire nation . . . it felt weird . . . the words fire nation. He was a fire bender and hailed from the fire nation but . . . he never considered himself fire nation. he never really liked the idea of separate nations . . . always thought they would be more happy and safe unified . . . no enemies . . . no one threatening war because they'd all be one. He followed the foot prints on the ground trying not to make a sound. He felt it best to sneak more efficiently and grasped a tree branch and hoisted himself up. He looked around but couldn't see anything as the thick canopy of trees blocked out the light so much you couldn't distinguish things very well but it was enough to see to walk or something just not far distances. He frowned hoping they were both okay and he grasped a vine and swung to the next tree. He continued to go across the trees by jumping or grasping vines until he noticed something below him he heard footsteps and he turned in the tree and he saw Gysu and the girl walking together. A lizard-parrot sat on Gysu's shoulder and T.K. wondered if he was going to keep it or anything. He smiled at the thought of having a lizard-parrot around too. He always liked animals . . . they liked him as well but . . . his father never approved of anything but training. He stayed silent and hidden just in case she someone might jump out . . . possibly the someone she was looking for. Better to have the surprise from the tree then be caught with them. If he was caught with them though he could just fire bend their way out though.Then the duo did something quiet strange . . . they walked into the tree. He wondered if the tree was hollowed out or something and figured there was an opening. He could here their conversation and listened closely in case they might've been in trouble. After figuring the situation was okay while searching the surrounding area from the tree he jumped down into the entrance of tree and looked towards them. still clutching the hilts in his hands.

"Lizard-parrots eat small rodents, berries, small birds, and various plants I believe," he answered as he stood straight up again before glancing at the dead man, "Why'd you kill him? You know him or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Zehir

When the other man entered, Zehir jumped in surprise and pulled out a knife. After shaking for a second she said, "He took my stuff so I took it back," to her that was justice and she didn't need to explain it further. Eye for a tooth, life for a backpack she thought. She was still nervous around these people, but she knew they weren't bad. She realized she was still holding the knife out and put it away. "What are you two doing here anyway?" she said this quietly, but the other two could probably hear.
Mood: Nervous

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:54 am

(OOC: Sorry, I kinda forgot about this.)

"I'm here due to specific reasons. Not quite sure about him though. Even though we are technically traveling together." He looked around and saw a nice, soft patch of moss and sat down in it. "You know, Kid. You don't know a thing about me, and you agreed to let me along on your "Freedom Fighters" ideal. You either knew I was trustworthy, or you're an idiot. But lucky you, you chose right." He looked over and saw a small turtle-rat and killed it. He then lifted the carcass and gave it to Gorgo. He than sat there and just waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)   Freedom Fighter's (Gysu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Fighter's (Gysu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next