The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zarah (New One)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

Zarah (New One) Empty
PostSubject: Zarah (New One)   Zarah (New One) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Full Name:Zarah (Last name Unknown)
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capitol
Position: Head Servant/ Maid for the Fire Lords Family

Personality: (40) Zarah is outgoing, kind and she can be harsh. But when she is off with one of the Royals or a staff member, she can be their best friend if granted their trust. Over all, she is a great person.

Abilities: (42) She can sense if somebody feels sad or out of the ordinary. She is a perfectionist which is a great thing to have with her demanding job. She can cheer people is the funniest ways. And she has the ability to firebend.

Appearance: (68) Zarah is of medium height coming up to five feet five inchs. She has a burn mark on her face for accidently spilling a drink on the Fire Lord at an important meetiong with his generals. Her pale skin is slightly paler than most of the citizens in the fire nation. She only weighs a total of 125 lbs since she worked for the Royal family.

History: (171) When Zarah was born her mother had died. Her father couldn't do much work because he was relieved of his duties in the Fire Nation Army. Zarah went to school untill the day she turned 13. She stayed home that day to take care of her sick father. He died that night the same time her mother died.

The next day she went to the Royal Palace of the Fire Lord and his family to beg for work. She knew she could not survive on the streets. She was happy they accepted her. She was put to work that same day setting up for a party the Fire Lord was hosting. Three years had come and pass. Some days ran smooth, others were hard. She was punished seldomly by the Fire Lord. Now that she is 16 she has practiced the firebending she was taught by her father. She is in charge of some of the staff at the Palace making her the youngest Head Servant in the Fire Nation's history.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:It was cold out. Zarah knew the Prince would not sleep untill he had completed his mission. The mission which his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather had all failed the same mission. Zarah had come out with a light and walked slowly too the young prince who was the same age as her. "Prince Zuko, maybe you should sleep. If this is the Avatar, you will need all the power you can get."

"And you think that will help? Who are you to say? You are only a maid my father had sent to clean after me. You are not a Sage." he said in a low, harsh tone.

Zarah knew she should not force him to go to bed. "I am only suggesting sir. I will go warm up you blankets. It is frezzing down here in the South Pole." she left the light with him. As she reached the door she could hear his footsteps behind her.

Character Box:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vJzdCA4I84I/TDkKEsWjTTI/AAAAAAAAA6w/oT_W_FIY6cc/S220/1153696630_lAnimeGirl.JPG

Last edited by Zarah on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Zarah (New One) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah (New One)   Zarah (New One) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

Zarah (New One)
Page 1 of 1