The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) Empty
PostSubject: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Head servant?! Thats great! Now I had more power, more reponisbilites, more jobs, more everything. Being head servant was a great job. Doing anything the Firelord told you to dodirectly instead of listening to someone else.

I was given new garmets. A turtle-necked shirt with pants and a skirt. I tied my long hair back in a ponytail. I grabbed my rag and a plate. Then I headed for the Throne room of the Fire lord.

I walked in and bowed before Fire Lord Shula. After a few seconds I sat up and looked to Her. "Fire Lord Shula, Its an honor to be your head servant." i told her, thankful for the promotion.

(Clothing and looks: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/148jdkk.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula had actually spent the morning training, instead of filling out useless documents and papers. She had discovered that through her chi, she could begin to control the temperatures that she was firing flames at; it was a wonderful discovery, and she wanted to expand on it almost immediately. But alas, there came her other duties as Fire Lord, and so she dressed in her Royal kimono, tied her hair up in the elaborate style of noblewomen, and went to the throne room.

She'd recently promoted a young servant, Zarah, and was quite proud of the girl's accomplishments. She was very hardworking and obedient; why not make the girl head servant? The previous head of staff had passed after over forty years of service to the Njoo family, and while there were more experienced and older servants that could take his place, Shula decided to take a chance on Zarah.

Settling into the throne, Shula sat and awaited for Zarah to enter; she did not have to wait long, as Zarah was prompt and on time. She bowed, and Shula inclined her head in return as Zarah looked up. "Fire Lord Shula, it is an honor to be your head servant." she said simply. Shula smiled in turn; "It is I who should feel honored; you are hard working and one of the best here. I trust that you shall do your job well."

Mood: Calm
Condition: Fine
I’ll Place a Link Here...Eventually

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:22 pm

The woman inclind her haed towards me as a returning favor. "It is I who should feel honored; you are hard working and one of the best here. I trust that you shall do your job well." She said. i had been here for five years and took my job very seriously. I knew if i didnt, it could and would be my life.

"I am looking forward to carrying out any and all of your tasks from this day forward. I wont let you down." I informed her. the woman looked beautiful in her tradtional Kimono. her hair was beautiful. What girl or woman wouldnt want to look like her?
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Shula Njoo

For one who had been working for such a short time at the Palace, she had advanced fairly quickly through the ranks. "I am looking forward to carrying out any and all of your tasks from this day forward. I won't let you down." the girl said, and Shula smiled. "I know you won't let me down. It's part of the reason why you're best suited for this job." she returned in kind.

She examined the girl before her, with the scar on her face and her new uniform. She was quite pretty, and Shula wondered what the young woman did for fun around here anyways. "So...what do you like to do for fun? Is there any specific time that you would like me to set aside for you to do as you wish?" Shula asked curiously; she herself knew that at least once a week she had to have four hours to herself, for reading, studying, training, or otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:23 pm

"I know you won't let me down. It's part of the reason why you're best suited for this job." best suited? I really hadnt thought that of myself. i was always hard on myself to strive for the best, and nothing less. I was very much happy that Fire Lord Shula appointed me to this position. her judgement was amazing.

her second and thrid question did puzzle me a bit, but I was happy to answer her. "So...what do you like to do for fun? Is there any specific time that you would like me to set aside for you to do as you wish?" I took a second or two to conjure my thoughts.

"In my spare time i practice my fire bending. im not as great as the soliders are or anyone else in the palace is, but when I get a chance i work on it as much as possible. I could only use maybe two to three hours a week. Its all up to you your highness." I said before bowing my head for her response. My scar was the reminder form my last battle that i needed to be better.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula sat back in her seat; so the girl was a bender indeed. Two or three hours a week to practice bending? She couldn't blame her for that. She then had an idea...."Do you need formal instruction? A teacher of sorts?" she asked curiously, with a smile. "And you may have an hour and a half allotted to you per day for bending when you wish," she added.

She fidgeted slightly as a strand of her hair tickled her nose, and she brushed it out of the way simply while awaiting Zarah's answer. Would the girl...perhaps be interested in learning under Shula? Shula was, after all, a master of the art of firebending and was more than capable of teaching another. Who better to teach than Zarah? She seemed to need it, otherwise the scar on her face would probably not be there.

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Formal Instruction? Who didnt need formal instruction, besides Shula? "Formal instruction would be great. I appreacitae your timeing." i said looking up to the woman. She was the best firebender alive. My firebending stayed to hands of fire, fire kicks, and using the fire as a light in the night.

My scar flared up a bit. i was used to the pain. I remember being thrown to the ground. I looked up and all I saw was fire then the pain was extreme. The third degree mark will always be there throughout my life, but battle scars showed people that you have done something in your life. I looked uo to the lady for her next response.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Shula Njoo

Would you like to become my pupil, Zarah?" Shula asked kindly as Zarah gave thanks for the time allotted to her. She noted the slight change of Zarah's expression; her eyes showed discomfort. Shula assumed that this was due to her scar or some unseen ailment of the girl.

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Her pupil! Her own fire bending pupil?! Why would the Fire Lord take such intrest in a girl like me? She hasnt even seen my fire bending, which wasnt much at the time. Yet, i wouldnt doubt her question. I responded with, "I am honored to be your pupil." I said bowing again. My arms reached to the floor as long as they could.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula smiled and stood, extending a hand to Zarah's shoulder. "Well, then, when would you like to begin?" She asked with a small chuckle. The girl's gratitude was obvious, and Shula was glad that she had accepted.

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Zarah stood when the Fire Lord stood. She looked at the woman as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "Whenever you are ready, my Lord." She sounded egear about having a pupil to teach. this may have been a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Shula Njoo

"Are you free now? " Shula said with a large grin, excited to begin immediately. She'd never thought that she would ever teach anyone but her own children; she was excited at the prospect, and soon her imaginative mind ran away with itself, coming up with ideas for a firebending school for those of a lower status in the Fire Nation, so that all had the ability to be educated in the art.

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Zarah

"Yes, of coruse madem. I am free whenever you need me to be free." I said. this was only a dream for myself to ever be in a situation like this. Serving the Firelord, then becoming their pupil in the art's of Firebending. this was going to be amazing. I looked to the woman for any type of further instruction.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)   Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotion for the better (Shula and Zarah)
Page 1 of 1