The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping... with Girl Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara giggled. "I bet you he leaves every girl he meets in their heels," she pointed out playfully, "but yeah... I'd definitely want to get some heels that would match my underwear. what would go good with skin like mine? I do like reds... though blacks are also good... can you go wrong with white?" She might have remembered colors fairly well from her childhood, but Katara's skin was also a rather dark shade of brown and so she figured Jurishe would be happy to help her out with colors, which was one of a few things that even those fancy gloves she had couldn't do for her.

"you'd probably look good in purple or lilac!" Katara suggested, hearing her sweet friend hum to herself. She was really cute sometimes, and Katara loved it when she was. Despite her red-related roots as a firebender, Katara's complexion did look very Water Tribe given her brown skin and dark brown hair, so realistically, she could easily look good in those Water Tribe blues and purples if she wanted.
"or of course, more black." she giggled, eating another chocolate. She was definitely enjoying this girl talk in their underwear while eating delicious treats. She wanted it to happen more often.
Mood: Happy
Condition: In Her Underwear
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:47 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"I think you'd look best in the darker shades," Jurishe told Katara, looking at the younger girl's skin tone, "Darker reds, greens, purples, black... white would be very striking but in a good way." Then, after a smile and a pause, she simply added, "You'd look good in just about anything, though; even yellow and orange." That was something that the young waterbender couldn't claim.

Then, thoughtfully, she mentioned, "I might go with something more revealing, next time... Since mine covered a good amount, this time around. Maybe a push-up bra?" Jurishe giggled, knowing that she had far too large a breast size to need to bother with such a thing.

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:40 am

Katara Montoya

Katara smiled. "I'm okay with darker colors... well, obviously I'm more about comfort since I'm blind, but you know..." she chuckled. Another prominent sign of how far Katara had come was that she didn't seem upset about being blind anymore. She just kind of embraced it and worked with her disability.

"oh?" she cooed, "you little minx, Jurishe..." she swung her foot playfully as she sat in her chair with her legs still crossed, "actually... I might want something more revealing too... I could probably do with a push-up bra." she chuckled, putting her hands on her own breasts, which, while they were developing, were not quite as curvy as Jurishe's yet. Give the girl another year or two though, and she'd probably shape up to be very similar to Jurishe. Katara definitely had an hourglass figure developing.

"well... either that or we need to practice our naked dance moves..." she giggled, since the two girls had admitted to dancing naked with Zevran, and that they both had quite enjoyed it.
Condition: In Her Underwear

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Giggling herself, Jurishe swung her own foot out, to tap gently against the younger girl's own. "I think you're the little minx...! Your lingerie is plenty revealing already, sis ~ ! Too much more cloth missing and you'll be wearing more string than substance!" She was teasing, of course, and would gladly help Katara get anything that she wanted, but they were having fun and laughing, so a little more was A-okay, in her opinion.

"Show me yours first, and I'll show you mine?" The young waterbender offered, in regard to the naked dancing, "I'm not sure I've seen you dance before... Oh! Wait, yes I have! Back at the festival, quite a while back... I'd almost forgotten." Jurishe still had fond memories of their travels, of course, and the dancing had been quite cute, when she'd seen it the first time.

Still, Katara could have done something different, or she could look very different, doing such a dance in lingerie. So seeing wouldn't be useless, if they were going to critique or practice together.

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Katara Montoya

The scantily-clad firebender did stand up at this, giggling and snapping the strings of her panties. They were not a thong, but the sides were pretty much just a little string, which showed off a lot of her beautiful little hips. "well who's the minx who helped me pick them out?" she "counter-teased", though also helped Jurishe stand as well, since it seemed that they were about to do some naked dancing.

Katara giggled. "Alrighty... and yeah... that was really fun dancing..." Katara loved almost any kind of dance, in all reality. "though you can probably guess that my dancing with Zevran was a little more, erm... sexy. but yeah..."
But since Jurishe agreed, Katara whipped her panties down, setting them on the chair before undoing her bra and placing it there as well.
"your turn, missy." Katara winked, leaving her heels on and stepping towards where she knew the mirror was. She was just being playfully teasing of course, but knew that there was nothing wrong with a couple of sisters having a little naked fun. x)
Condition: Nakie

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Well, Katara had held up her end of the deal. Loosening her bra first, Jurishe removed it and then her panties, now naked save for her heels. The issue, of course, was that - even without physical stimulation via Zevran's fingers - her nipples hardened in the cool air. "Oh hell," She muttered with a slight blush, reaching up to rub at them with her palms, to keep them from getting too stiff, "I hate when this happens..."

It wasn't a huge deal, of course, unless they hardened enough to become painful; it wasn't quite that cold outside, though, being the Fire Nation. "Sorry," She mentioned to the other young woman, still rubbing at her own nipples, "I'll be ready in a second..." Jurishe wanted this taken care of, it seemed.

Mood: Embarrassed
Condition: Nekkid

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:10 am

Katara Montoya

Katara paused when she heard Jurishe mutter under her breath, and turned around, sensing her sister's predicament. Luckily it was not that bad... her nipples were just hard. She thought Jurishe had hurt herself or something.

"oh come on..." Katara chuckled, "watching" Jurishe rub her nipples for a moment, "it's not that bad... unless it hurts? It doesn't hurt or anything does it? we should just da--"
She paused, sensing her own breasts. Well... in her own excitement, she overlooked the fact that her own nipples were hard and standing up like that.
She blushed and fell silent, and her hands moved to her breasts. The scene was suggestively hilarious, in retrospect--two naked women in heels, both rubbing their nipples to try and get them to go down.
Mood: Blushing Slightly

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:54 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"See!" Jurishe laughed, watching her adopted-sister do the exact same thing that she was doing, "It's not so bad when Zevran is there to do something about it, but when it's just us..." She trailed off, knowing that Katara would understand what she meant. It's not that it hurt, exactly, but it was a little embarrassing, even with another girl in the room, rather than a guy or something.

Soon, however, the problem had fixed itself, and Jurishe coughed slightly. "Um... so, did you want to go first?" the young waterbender asked once again, this time talking about the dance. She didn't imagine that she and Katara had done the same dance, as hers was somewhat drawn from the Water Tribe traditional dances, but it was possible?

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:00 am

Katara Montoya

Katara giggled, still softly massaging her breasts to try and solve the 'problem'. "well... maybe next time if it happens again I'll just dance with 'em standing up." she chuckled with a blush, "I mean... if anyone has to see my nipples standing up besides Zevran, I'd want it to be you... hell if I trust anyone else..." she laughed. Obviously it was more of an "I feel safe around you" thing rather than an "I want you to stare at my breasts while my nipples are erect" thing.

Katara chuckled and gave Jurishe a pat on the back. her hands were delightfully warm, and perhaps that had helped Katara's problem to solve itself slightly sooner than Jurishe's. But, soon they both finished rubbing their breasts and were ready to dance. "Sure... I can go first... or we can dance together?" she chuckled, "well, like, next to each other or something..." she stepped towards the mirror and began showing off her moves, swaying her hips and body, and honestly... kind of starting to have a good time. her dances did seem a little more Fire Nation-y in nature, but there was definitely a Water Tribe element to them.
"come join me, sis!" she invited, for Katara was truly kind of just letting loose and enjoying herself, not really caring anymore that she was naked.
Mood: Blushing Slightly

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

With another small laugh, though a playful one rather than a teasing one, Jurishe moved to join the dancing firebender, striking up her own rhythm. The two dances were a bit more similar than she expected; the young waterbender had to wonder if Zevran had anything to do with that, though it didn't matter if he did or didn't, of course.

"You're a much better dancer," She told Katara with a smile, "I'm never really quite sure what to do with my arms..." Experimentally, Jurishe lifted her arms up over her head and looked over at the full-length mirror, still dancing. Wrinkling her nose, she then moved them to her sides, but didn't like that, either. Bah. Arm positions were hard.

Last edited by Jurishe on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara reached over to pat Jurishe's back encouragingly but then otherwise continued her dance. She was quite enjoying herself (and wasn't just wildly swinging her limbs and smashing against things), and while it helped to dance in heels, she had otherwise pretty much forgotten or stopped caring that she was otherwise butt-naked.

Katara did pause for a moment as she sensed her naked friend move her arms this way or that. Well... blind as she might have been, Katara was actually very observant, and did know a lot about dancing.
"Well..." she began, "I think if you did them like this..." she took Jurishe's wrists, moving her arms the way she wanted to, "while you moved your hips that way..." she did briefly put her hand on her sister's hip to indicate what she meant.

"but otherwise..." she pointed out, "it's not the arms you want him to focus on... if you want to draw attention up here but not to your breasts... use you hands." she took Jurishe's hands, spreading her fingers apart. "move your fingers, spread them out and let your fingers dance."
She smiled. "Maybe it's just me... but I think people's hands are some of their most beautiful features..." she squeezed Jurishe's hands softly at this before letting them go. "so show them off, and your arms won't feel so out-of-place when you dance." she smiled, going back to dancing, stretching her arms over her head as she wiggled her hips and... wiggled her fingers.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:25 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"Let my fingers... dance?" Jurishe repeated, a little doubtfully, since she'd never done such a thing before. Experimentally, she wiggled her fingers and her hips, in the same way that Katara was doing herself. "How's this?" She asked her adopted-sister, her brows knitting together just a little bit. Really, it wasn't a huge deal, since she knew that Zevran liked her dancing just fine... but she wanted to do it well, since he did like it.

With a slightly awkward laugh, the naked waterbender admitted, "I've used my hands to draw attention to my hips, like this..." She demonstrated, running her hands slowly and sensually over the curve of her hips, " - but I've never done something like this, with my fingers. Does it really work?" Not that she thought Katara was lying, of course, but she could be doing it poorly, herself, or just downright incorrectly.

Her hips did continue to sway this whole time, however. Jurishe wasn't trying to get out of dancing, by any means, nor was she uncomfortable being naked around Katara (considering their trust and the nature of their friendship). It was just this new thing that had her a little uncertain.

Mood: Trying her Best

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:04 am

Katara Montoya

"well yeah..." Katara began. She was moving her arms with her dance as well, rather than just wiggling her fingers with her arms static or something boring and lame like that. Just that spreading one's fingers drew more attention to them rather than dancing with them all together or worse yet, in fists or something.

Katara blushed a bit at Jurishe's question, but chuckled. "I think it does... but there's definitely nothing wrong with showing off your curves... you have very beautiful curves, sis." she smiled sweetly, her hand out for a moment as if "looking" at Jurishe, which she was. Both girls definitely looked very attractive in the nude.
"but if you do use your hands to bring attention to your curves... do make sure your your fingers are spread out..." she demonstrated by running her hands over her hips up to her breasts. "I mean... does that look better, or this?" she added, doing the same thing again except with her hands and fingers stretched out.

The little naked firebender's hips continued to sway as she spoke to Jurishe. "I mean... while men do seem to like to see a woman's feet covered..." she wiggled her heels playfully, "they do usually quite like our hands... there's a reason men kiss women's hands, you know..." she kissed her own hand, wiggling her fingers playful. Or maybe that was just Katara being fond of the human hand.
"so yeah... just kind of let your hands flow and your fingers and do the spreading... y'get what I'm saying?"

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:25 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Biting at her lower lip, Jurishe actually felt like the younger and more inexperienced of the two of them, as she tried again. She could definitely see what Katara meant, about spreading her fingers, but it would take a little more practice for her to do it on impulse. With this method in mind, she tried running her hands along the curve of her hips, down to her little pelvic bumps once again, and liked the effect quite a bit more.

"I see..." she murmured softly, lifting her hands and letting her fingers flow, as was suggested. The naked dancing waterbender was surprised at how nice it looked, now that such a thing had been pointed out to her. For being younger, Katara was definitely the better dancer; that much was even more clear than before, now. "How does it look now?" Jurishe asked, glancing back over at her adopted-sister, who was also dancing naked.

While Zevran had definitely been helping with her body issues - particularly by introducing the practice of dancing naked - the young waterbender was still a bit nervous about being outside her comfort zone. Now, however, she was being lead out of it by the two most important people in her life... Jurishe couldn't help but improve.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:03 am

Katara Montoya

It was not like Katara *demanded* that Jurishe learn it all this instant or anything. She was very patient, and enjoyed seeing her sister make progress. Well, and maybe she was a bit biased about the hand thing since she herself was very fond of hands. She didn't leave hers uncovered much unless she was dressed fancy, or was naked with heels on. (she might not have looked too weird naked with those gloves on, but heels and gloves together would be silly... so she settled with the sexy heels).

Katara keenly "watched" Jurishe's dance, focusing on her lovely little hands primarily, to see if it made a difference at all. Well, it certainly did, actually. "It looks great!" she replied, "and of course... you can augment it by rubbing your breasts or hips like this..." she demonstrated by doing just that--gyrating her hips and running her hands up her body, her fingers spread apart for maximum effect. Sure the girls were kind of being a bit suggestive given that they were kind of brushing up to dance for a really attractive man, but at the same time, it was also fairly intimate sister-to-sister time.

Of course, being as attuned to heat as she was, even without those fancy gloves, Katara could tell that there was something still on Jurishe's mind. So, she paused her dance and took Jurishe's hands, smiling up at her. The fact that they were effectively giving each other full views of their naked bodies didn't even really occur to Katara.
"you're not uncomfortable are you?" she asked. Katara was only comfortable like this around people she trusted, and it kind of showed. But, if Jurishe needed a bit more sisterly reassurance, Katara would be happy to help. Besides... there was one other very prominent dancing trick that Katara *always* used to great effect. She'd share that secret with her lovely sister if needs be.
Mood: Kindly Explaining

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Not being like this with you, no," Jurishe tried to explain, "Just... doing things I'm not used to, like this, you know?" Then, with a bit of an awkward laugh, she tried to sort of play it off, "But... that was the whole reason I left home, right? To do new things and make some of my own stories. This will definitely be an interesting one; learning to seduce a man with nude dancing, alongside my sister." Not that much seducing was really needed, of course, for Zevran.

Still, the young waterbender hoped that she hadn't given Katara the wrong idea. She was enjoying herself, after all. It was just that comfort zone, and learning to be outside of it - no big deal, in and of itself. Jurishe was also improving her dancing, which was a plus (naked or not).

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara couldn't help but laugh at Jurishe's playful humor. "well... don't do it if you're not comfortable... unless you want to try and become comfortable with it... seducing a man or not, I hope we can have more nude dances..." she giggled a bit.
"Well... I guess I should explain why, just to be clear. I guess I like it because if I'm able to be so... so exposed, and so vulnerable... while laughing and enjoying myself... I guess it's just one of the ways that I imply how much I trust someone. 'cuz yeah... I obviously really trust Zevran... and I trust you even more." she gave her sister a sweet little smile.

then she took Jurishe's hands again, swinging them playfully as if to get her moving again. "but let's keep dancing!" she grinned, twirling rather gracefully on her toes, "we look good naked, we're both pretty good dancers, and we were having fun!" with this, Katara did begin to dance some more, not getting too wild, but she was definitely dancing rather suggestively. Not that anything bad would come from it. The worst would be a couple of hot, sweaty, beautiful naked women in heels, but given that their nipples had erected earlier from the brief coolness of the air, they were not likely to get hot for a while--not even Katara.
Mood: Sweet & Understanding

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:39 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Laughing, Jurishe complied with her sister's request, starting to dance once again. Her own style was less wild and more fluid, but they looked good side by side, she thought. At that, however, an interesting little image surfaced in her mind, making her blush. "What do you think Zevran would think, if he saw us each dancing at the same time, together like this...?" She asked aloud, glancing over at Katara to see her initial reaction.

She imagined that it would be something good, seeing as how he liked them both and (presumably) liked each of their dances. Still, it was an interesting thought, since it wouldn't be a very likely occurrence. Jurishe couldn't imagine having a dual-date, so to speak, alongside her younger sister... That would be a bit too strange, to her. Particularly seeing as what generally happened on her own dates with the waterbending masseuse.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:28 am

Katara Montoya

Katara was lively, but not necessarily wild, since sometimes she turned her heat senses off and just danced blindly. When she did, she certainly didn't want to slap Jurishe or punch her in the nose or anything. Nothing would quite ruin a naked dance like Jurishe's nose bleeding all over onto her breasts and stomach. She continued her dance, her feet moving rather gracefully as she moved her body and ran her hands over her breasts or hips now and again.

Jurishe's question though? oooh that made her blush just a bit. "If Zevran saw us?" she exclaimed, chuckling despite the blush, "dancing naked with heels on and our hands running over our breasts and hips? I... I think he'd have a heart-attack. If not..." she paused and smiled.
"To be honest... I think he would like it, and not in a perverse way. I mean sure he touched me suggestively too, but that was at my request. His touches seemed more... like, just to help maintain the mood. Gentle caresses, reassuring strokes, that sort of thing."

So with a smile, she gave her full answer. "Maybe he'd sing... or if he can play an instrument, he'd give us some music to dance to? I mean... if any man would give a pair of naked dancing girls their space and respect... it'd be him." It showed how highly Katara viewed Zevran as well... not just for the man's amazing massage skills, but for how much he respected the women he was with. That alone meant volumes.
"Why?" she asked, also playfully, "do you think he'd accidentally barge in on us someday or something?" she wasn't expecting an answer, per se; but it was a silly little thought.
Mood: Sweet & Understanding

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"It was just something that came to me," Jurishe admitted, still a little giggly over it, herself, "Because he's seen you dance, and he's seen me dance... but now we're both dancing together. I think you're right, though; he would be the one most likely to give us our space, or else to just watch politely from the sidelines - provided we didn't ask him to leave."

Glancing at Katara, the naked waterbender admitted, "I don't think I'd ask him to, myself." Not that she thought her sister would, either. It was just something that Jurishe thought of, as she spoke.

As far as the touches went, that was another confession. "I liked the way he touched, too," Jurishe mentioned, trying to sound off-handed, but clearly blushing, "It made the dancing more enjoyable, and I was able to do it for quite a while, because of it. The dancing, I mean. I was able to do that for a while."

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara chuckled a bit. "well... if he was willing to provide some nice music... I don't think I'd complain a whole lot after the initial blushing was over." she admitted, "but I don't anticipate us inviting him in to watch us..." she chuckled, "or that he'd barge in without our permission..." she chuckled again. Unless of course they told him that he could come in to pick one of them up for a night out or something, but she didn't give that much thought. What were the odds of them dancing naked right before a date? Oh Katara, how little you know...

"so yeah... don't worry. I won't ask him to watch us dance naked." she giggled. "now... I would totally ask you to dance naked with me though... like this, of course." she wasn't being suggestive or anything; just implying that she was enjoying this little moment and hoped that they could do it again. She did shimmy on over towards the table to snatch up one of the few remaining chocolates before going back over to dance some more with Jurishe.

Katara couldn't help but giggle cheekily at Jurishe's words. "don't worry... I know what you meant, sister." she ruffled Jurishe's hair playfully, since it was down at the moment anyways. "but yeah... I liked the touches a lot... but it's not like I'm suggesting we do that to each other or anything..."
She chuckled again. "though we do have soft hands..." she added casually before dancing some more. For the record, no, she was not actually suggesting that she and Jurishe touch each other like that unless the waterbender wanted such.
Mood: Sweet

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

After a while, with all of the dancing, giggling and teasing, Jurishe was starting to feel a bit winded, especially because of the high heels. "I need a break," She announced with a laugh, moving to plop back down into her chair. The naked waterbender was surprised that Katara had so much steam, really, because the younger girl didn't even have that much of a break before dancing, after Zevran had brought her home.

Taking another chocolate for herself, she watched her sister dance for a bit longer, smiling at the sight. It was great that Katara had grown so much, since she'd known her. Jurishe had met her as a hardened, lonely sort of girl, it seemed, and now she was so carefree and happy. It really warmed the waterbender's heart to see it. She loved Katara.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Katara Montoya

It certainly wasn't that Katara was some limitless dynamo with energy... just that her body had kind of adapted to processing her energy so efficiently since so much of it would get wasted through her heat problem. Since she was getting over that issue, her body wasn't losing its "efficiency" either.
"alright..." she smiled, "I might join you in a few minutes too..." her face was slightly pink, but she was not overheating or anything, thank goodness.

Soon after a few more minutes of dancing, Katara plopped down in the chair as well, keeping her heels on just as Jurishe did even if they needed a break from standing in them. "you seem so happy..." Katara drained a glass of water before taking another chocolate. "are you as happy as I am right now?" she'd be more than happy to discuss this happiness, for surely there was more to it than just the sexy dreamy man that was Zevran...
Mood: Sweet

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

By the time Katara sat down, the naked waterbender had drained her own glass of water, but was starting to cool down. She didn't have the overheating problem - not being a firebender - but Jurishe did get hot after exercise, just like every other human being. And dancing was definitely exercise. Even if one was naked and in high heels.

"I am happy," Jurishe smiled when the question was posed, but then gave a little laugh, "I don't know though... you're pretty happy yourself. I might not be able to beat you, in measurable terms...~" It was just blatant teasing, of course. Taking another chocolate, she popped it in her mouth and sighed happily, lounging in her chair, "This was fun. We need to do it again sometime."

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Katara Montoya

Luckily, Katara's overheating problem was much milder than it had been when she and Jurishe had first met. With each passing day, Katara was integrating more into being even more functional than ever. She loved it--almost as much like she loved dancing naked in high heels. But of course, such an idea did drain her a bit too, so it wasn't like she was trying to pull her friend back onto her feet to dance some more or anything.

Katara giggled, popping a chocolate into her mouth, giving an adorably delighted little moan. Perhaps even more than eating chocolate in their underwear, there was eating chocolate whilst butt-naked. "oh you..." she playfully flicked her hand at the wrist as if to dismiss the girl, but not actually meaning it of course (she'd be very sad if Jurishe left, even if she was just leaving the room).
"oh yes..." Katara nodded in agreement, also lounging a bit in her chair. Both girls looked rather suggestive like that, but they were alone so it was no big deal. "To be honest..." she chuckled, "It was very fun... I'd love to do this again... or every day, perhaps." yes, that could be considered a hint, this time...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping... with Girl Talk
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next