The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping... with Girl Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Shopping... with Girl Talk Empty
PostSubject: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

After effectively swooning over Zevran - and the promise of seeing him again later - Jurishe fumbled around in her small fancy purse for her house key. Letting herself in, she called out, "Katara? I'm back...!" While she figured that her friend wouldn't be angry, she knew that there would be questions to answer, as to why she didn't come home last night; or that morning, since it must have been almost noon by now.

Kicking off her strappy heels with a soft sigh, Jurishe was looking forward to stripping out of these fancy clothes and into something more casual... Though, she had shopping to do, it seemed. Lingerie shopping. Maybe Katara would go with her? "Katara?" She called out again, moving further into the flat, already starting to undo her blouse's buttons, in preparation of shedding it.

Mood: Good
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara's ears twitched when she heard the door unlock, although she smiled upon hearingthe return of her friend. She was dressed in her everyday things; that beloved red outfit that she always wore; her feet bare, and those cool new prototype gloves on her hands. They might not have been the final product, but they. were. AMAZING.
Anyhoo, she did sense Jurishe all fancy dressed up, even if the girl began stripping off her heels and then her clothes a moment later. Yeah, Katara was effectively "watching" Jurishe undress at this point, though with how unfazed she was, did it really matter much?

"had fun, I take it?" she quipped, "I held down the fort while you were gone. I figured it must've been a good night if you didn't get back, but..." she cut herself off as Jurishe popped the question.
"what's up? someone's got something on your mind..." blind as she might have been, Katara was very observant. she could tell that there was something else on her mind than just this lovely man she had appearnly come home with (yeah. she had sensed him. just a vague outline of him though).
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

That made Jurishe smile; she had been worried needlessly after all (as she'd expected), but that was good. "I'm glad you managed to keep yourself occupied while I was gone," She teased, reaching out to ruffle the other girl's head full of curls, "Sorry I was out for so long... I didn't plan it that way." She did want her friend to know that much, at least. It wasn't like she'd planned to ditch Katara and not say anything.

As for what was on her mind, Jurishe took in a deep breath and then let it out in a long, drawn-out sigh, during which she organized her thoughts. "Well... I met someone, last night," She began, before realizing how that sounded, "I mean - well - I did meet him just last night, but it's not romantic. Well - it is, but we're not picking out curtains or anything... you know?" She looked hopefully at Katara, since she wasn't explaining very well, herself.

"But he's coming to pick me up again tonight, so I need to go shopping... Will you come with me? I can tell you everything in more detail, then," Jurishe took the plunge, though specifically failed to mention what she needed to shop for. The other girl would find out soon enough, but hopefully the walk to such a place would give the awkward waterbender enough time to explain exactly what was going on between her and Zevran.

Mood: A Bit Awkward

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Katara Montoya

"it happens..." she shugged, "I'm just curious as to who or what kept you. it must have been really good for you to stay the whole night." she wasn't trying to accuse Jurishe of anything here; she was just curious. It had been a ladies' night out... so if she had gotten with a man or something...
well lucky her if she had then. She giggled when Jurishe ruffled her hair.

Of course, Jurishe ended up answering a second later, and for a moment it caused the teen to tilt her head somewhat skeptically. "look... if you're in love, you can tell Katara everything. Shit if I'm gonna judge you, sister. if it's... not love... well yeah. you can still tell me. I'll go tell all zero of the other people I know, and the secret will be out!" Katara's sense of humor had not faded away, and it seemed the younger girl was still in a fairly good mood. She wondered what kind of guy would have made Jurishe swoon, and more importantly, wondered if he would have made her swoon as well.

"oooh hoo..." Katara's eyebrows raised. "I wanna meet him tonight then... till then though, sure. let's go shopping." she was dressed and ready as soon as Jurishe was.
"so are you gonna go out like that, or do I have to help you finish?" she joked, tugging at Jurishe's remaining clothing as if telling her that if they were going anywhere, she needed to not be distracted by whoever this romantic guy was. Yup... she could tell Jurishe's head was kind of in the clouds still.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Tugging on a lock of Katara's curls, Jurishe tried to make a face, but ended up smiling and ruining it. "Hey... I thought that I was supposed to be the big sister in this relationship?" She teased, moving to enter her bedroom (leaving it open behind her, so that the other girl could follow). Once at the small dresser that she had found, Jurishe shed her blouse and skirt, rifling through the drawers to pick out something nice and casual.

"It's... not love, really," She did admit, as she was doing this, since it was too hard to not talk about it, "It's complicated. He's not complicated - I'm complicated..." Because that cleared up a whole lot. Sighing, Jurishe took out a shirt and a pair of pants, pulling them on quickly.

Shaking out her hair and then smoothing it back into place, the young waterbender tried again. "The thing was - is... I don't really want a relationship, y'know?" Jurishe looked over at Katara, to see her expression, "Neither does he, but we're going to be... friends. Just - um - friends who sometimes act romantic because we want that, without the emotional commitment. If that makes sense?"

Mood: A Bit Awkward

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:09 am

Katara Montoya

Katara cracked an optimistic chuckle, following Jurishe into the bedroom. "hey... if my crazy childhood has one plus side, it's that I learned a lot. kids these days just don't travel that much." In truth, Katara had just seen/experienced much more than the average kid had ever done. She focused on Jurishe, also mentally noting her cute undergarments. these weren't the usual ones she had worn when they had travelled... but hey. every girl needed a few good pairs of lingerie--even Katara. She was almost 18 after all.

"well... you're friends right?" the younger girl asked, "I don't want you out rompin' with someone who doesn't even like you... or vice-versa." and Jurishe thought that Katara had been acting the big sister before...

Katara listened to Jurishe's explanation of her relationship with this man, and then ultimately just shrugged. "well... as long as you both are on the same page with that, y'know? women ain't the only ones who can act crazy from a broken heart or something cheesy like that." how she knew this... was another story entirely. "otherwise, I say go ahead. he must've been pretty hot." she chuckled. Blind as she was, she was still at least loosely attracted to men too. "how did he win your heart?" she chuckled, ready to go as soon as Jurishe was.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:27 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"We did talk about it," Jurishe assured the younger girl, already heading out the door and out into the street. She was confident that Katara could follow her pretty easily, now that she had those amazing gloves from that engineering genius, Minali Tallarico. Once the house was locked up and they were on their way, she continued, "He's the same, I think... Wanting the intimacy without the commitment. He said that there would be other women."

Since the tailors' shop was close, she was still explaining as they entered, moving to browse through the lingerie rack (thankfully the tailors were busy today, so they wouldn't be approached for a while). "He did say that he was protected, when I asked... That was the one thing I worried about, when he mentioned sleeping around," Jurishe admitted.

But the question of him being hot? She nearly melted at the memory of it. "My heart?" She asked with a small grin, "Well, he spoke, I guess. You should hear his voice, Katara... It's like - jeeze - it's like verbal sex, I swear." Maybe that was pushing it, but Jurishe had almost soaked her panties when Zevran had first said her name, so maybe it wasn't pushing it at all.

Mood: Girling Out

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 am

Katara Montoya

Katara had in fact managed to operate quite well without her cane lately due to the cool new gloves she had. This was not the first time she had run into a Tallarico in her life, but she liked them more and more (even if this one was the wife of the actual blood-Tallarico). Well, and Akhet was amazing for helping her control her fire better too... and she had met the man's mother on more than one occasion. It was usually linked to one of her wild adventures.

Listening to Jurishe's story did make Katara wonder what she herself wanted in a partner. Heck, she had never really even been terribly interested in having a partner till just recently, where she also realized that she probably wouldn't even care if it was male or female. But that was beside the point. "well... as long as you're okay with that, then I don't see a problem with it."

Katara was quiet as they entered the shop and she heard Jurishe out once more. "well... that's good. though I think you'd be a good mother. Not that I think you should let him get you preggers or anything... just that I think you'd be a good mother. Maybe I'm biased though."
Jurishe's words painted the most vivid mental picture in Katara's mind. See, even if the man wasn't that attractive, all Katara would have to do was "shut down" her focus on her heat senses, and listen to his voice. She could let her imagination do the rest. if he *was* in fact hot... well, shit.

The teen shuddered. It almost made her hot in her pants just thinking about it (or was that her body heat? sometimes it was hard to tell.)
"so..." she lowered her voice, "this guy got you hot in your pants by just talking to you!? shit... sign me up, girl!"
it was also then that she realized where they were.
"...I take it that this is also why we're surrounded by sexy lingerie?" yep. she could tell. Not that she minded, per se. Heck, she might even get a pair for herself just for the hell of it. But, she did feel like getting more out of Jurishe about this man. He wounded downright dreamy...
Mood: Intrigued (Slightly Aroused)
Condition: Girly :3

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:05 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Rather than focusing too much on Zevran's voice - which may have gotten her all hot and bothered again, in the middle of a public store, no less - Jurishe told Katara more about his appearance (which she was more okay with doing, now that her younger friend had those gloves). It should confirm that he was, in fact, fairly close to walking sex. "And his hair is almost nicer than mine," she came close to the end of her description, now idly looking through the clothing racks to find something that caught her eye, "Definitely soft and long... It was fun to play with."

Still, there was another part to the attraction of the handsome man she'd met that night, and so Jurishe dropped her voice to a whisper. "Katara..." Jurishe began, dead serious, "I've never been touched so much, or so well, in my entire life. He's a masseuse, and his hands were so soft...! He showed me where his massage parlor was, and offered to have us both in, sometime soon." Pulling a lingerie set off of the rack, so that she could take a look at it, the young waterbender waited for a response about that, knowing that her friend valued touch quite highly (which made sense).

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Katara Montoya

Even if she did not get to hear (yet) about this man's voice, the way Jurishe described him almost *did* get her all hot and bothered, and she had still never even met the guy. She was kind of jealous. There was no way she'd let Jurishe have a guy like this all to herself. Luckily for her, Katara was much less interested in sex, and so if that weirded her out, she could rest easy, knowing that that was not (necessarily) what Katara wanted from Zevran. she might have noticed that Katara was playing with her hair as she spoke of Zevran's hair though.

Katara actually let out a gasp as Jurishe continued, going so far as to put her hand to her mouth as if to watch herself.
"Jurishe... now I have to meet him. I'll let you have him for the..." she lowered her voice, "well... sexual situations... but if he's a masseuse... I wanna... no. I *need* to meet him. Often." the teen seemed very insistent on this. But yeah. Katara was kind of hot and bothered now, which made her blush and shift uncomfortably for a few seconds. It didn't help that her body got hot on its own. yeah.
Katara "eyed" the lingerie in Jurishe's hand by holding her hand out as if to grab it (which just better exposed her palm, and thus the heat receptor of her glove--so she was just getting a better 'look' at it), before speaking again. "aye... this is *definitely* why you're here, isn't it, girl?" she smirked playfully.
Mood: Girly :3
Condition: Slightly Hot (and Bothered)

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Look..." Jurishe began, fiddling with the lacy ensemble in her hand, not having really looked at it yet, "If it gets to the point that you and Zevran... want to do something in bed together, then I can't exactly stop you." It was fact, of course, but she continued, "Just, please, tell me, if you do. I don't mind knowing that he's been with other women - or that he'll be with other women - but sharing him with someone I know would be really weird... especially since we're so close, y'know?" Maybe it was silly, but it was how she felt, and she wanted to put that out there.

With that out of the way, however, the young waterbender finally took the time to look at what she'd picked up. In her hand was a matching set of lingerie, done in an aqua blue color - the spiraling designs depicted lily flowers that grew on the surface of the water, here in the Fire Nation. "Oh wow," She blinked, "This is beautiful... And... revealing. Oh my..." For how much fabric there was, there was almost less than what Jurishe had on right now. She wondered if Zevran would like it...?

Keeping it off the racks, with the intention of buying it, Jurishe continued searching. Offhandedly, though, she mentioned, "If you want a massage, though, by all means, get some of that! I don't mind, and he did offer, after all. No sense in wasting the invitation." She knew that it would do Katara good to relax and Jurishe wouldn't begrudge either of them for something like that, even if clothes did come off for a massage. She trusted her friend to be honest with her.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara had never actually been terrible sexual. Sure she had her physical impulses (like right now given that she was still kind of hot and bothered), but her sex drive was actually very low. She would let Jurishe know this.
"fair enough," she shrugged, "I doubt it'll come to that... I just want to hear his voice and maybe have him touch and massage me." she admitted exactly what she want. Jurishe was lucky that Katara was a very honest girl.

"you gonna model it, sister?" Katara smirked coyly, "or is this where you change the subject and help pick out something for me?" she was just teasing of course (although she did sort of want to buy some lingerie of her own, which was slightly harder when one was blind), but it was all in good fun. It wasn't like Katara hadn't "seen" Jurishe undressed already, but she had mentioned their relationship early. they were practically sisters.

She smiled at Jurishe's mention of the massages. "oh, I plan to. I'll probably be over there several times a day if I have my way." she was clearly exaggerating, but there was not a shadow of a doubt that Katara would make great use of Zevran's offer. That was part of why she also hoped she could be pretty enough (or sexy enough). Sure it meant clothes would come off, but that didn't necessarily mean sex. Besides... Katara *would* tell her what went down... well, within reason of course.
Condition: Slightly Warm

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Ignoring the second option to that question, Jurishe latched onto the part about picking lingerie for her friend. "Well why didn't you say that you wanted some?" She pretended to sound scandalized, returning to browse the selections that she'd already passed up, "These colors are all far better suited to you than they would be to me! My complexion is just the wrong shade, for this color red..."

Picking out several sexy options - mostly in red and gold, or black - Jurishe held them out one at a time for Katara to 'see'. "These would help bring out your curves," the young waterbender mentioned, looking over the choices herself, "Since the cups have such a dramatic angle here, where your cleavage would be..." She used a single finger to trace the edges, as if to really accentuate it for Katara notice.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara mentally noted to tease Jurishe about modelling lingerie later. Young as she might have been, that did not mean she was naive or unobservant. Quite the opposite, in fact. but, there was a time and a place to give her friend a hard time, and so she'd resist the urges.

"well, how does one go about saying something like that?" she lowered her voice, "I can't just say 'Jurishe, I want to buy some sexy and most likely very revealing lingerie' at the top of my lungs, can I?" sure Katara was pulling out some snark, but it wasn't like she was actually mad at Jurishe or anything. This was still all in good fun, and it was clear that she was in a very happy mood herself.

"hey. your skin can't be *that* much lighter than mine... and if the red's dark enough it can go surprisingly well with dark or brown skin." She had not been blind all her life, and so she remembered colors, even if the gloves were not advanced enough to determine them for her. She knew, for example, that her clothes were dark red.

she did blush when Jurishe touched around her cleavage--not because of that action, but because of what she was saying. well, and because she wanted it.
"I'll take it." she blushed, "which color were those again?"
She paused. "I might need something fancier to wear too... y'know. for first impressions." she wanted Zevran to like her so that he would be as enthusiastic to give her massages as she would be to receive them. Kind of ironic that she was trying to impress a guy who was not only almost a decade older than her, but that she wasn't even aiming for a romantic relationship with.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"I'd pay you to say that at the top of your lungs," Jurishe countered with a grin, handing Katara the lingerie set that she'd been holding, "And those are red with gold trim - nice and silky." Then, at her friend's next words, the young waterbender blinked, "What kind of first impression are you going for...? You saw what I was wearing, and that seemed to work well enough for me."

Not that she really minded, but she wasn't sure of what Katara was going for, here. Jurishe didn't think that massages - even as intimate as they were - required sexy outfits... but maybe she was wrong? She certainly wouldn't know.

Maneuvering around the shop, the girls came across more lingerie of different styles. Jurishe was rather immediately drawn to some of them, which were meant to be worn over the bra and panties. She chose one to wear over what she'd picked out, then turned to ask Katara if she wanted something, as well.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara took said lingerie set and ran her fingertips over it. it was definitely nice and silky, and she envisioned the reds and golds. "ooooh. I likey." she gave a playful and coy giggle. at the question, she paused.
"well... I dunno, to be honest. I guess I'm just a little bit self-conscious about my image... y'know. since I haven't seen what I look like in almost 8 years." there was a hint of longing on her voice, but it was not like she was about to get all emotional while shopping for sexy lingerie.

Katara would otherwise make witty comments as Jurishe picked out lingerie, though would also comment on how cute something was or would wonder how she would look in this or in that. she politely declined on the over-lingerie, thin as it was ("two layers is hard enough", she chuckled), but did compliment Jurishe's choices, wondering which sets would get worn for her next encounter with this fantastical man she spoke of. all in all, the younger girl was also enjoying herself.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Her next question was a little hesitant, because Jurishe really wasn't sure and didn't want to upset her friend; "I thought... Can't the gloves help with that? If you point your hands at yourself, maybe?" She knew that a mirror wasn't going to do it, of course, but she saw no reason that the method she described wouldn't work. Then, the waterbender continued, adding, "If there's any way that I could help, you know that I would, right?"

At the end of their shopping trip through the lingerie section, Jurishe had chosen three new sets of underthings and four little negligees to wear over them. All in all, it was a good trip. Still, she would like to have a new dress or two, as well, since her nicer things were all too hot to wear down here in the Fire Nation (especially since they were usually trimmed with fur). Though... Zevran might appreciate something with a fur trim.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:18 am

Katara Montoya

"well, they can kind of help..." she admitted, "but it's kind of like seeing yourself in a mirror. you can only see part of yourself at a time."
She did have good memories of colors and thus had good conception of mental pictures, and so she smiled at Jurishe. "well... if I asked you to describe me after I was dressed... could you?" she smiled. This was certainly not a vanity thing. Katara was much too humble for that. This was something that she wanted because she could not do it on her own.
"I mean... even with how nice these gloves work... I still can't see colors..." and if she did dress up, she didn't want to wear those big metal gloves with her outfit, even if they did help. She could use her cane, or just trust whoever she was with... right?

But on the other hand, Katara scored a couple cute new pairs of lingerie (much to her secret girly delight), and noticed that Jurishe had done the same.
"So... where to now? you gonna wear the same dress and shoes again, or are we doing more girl-shopping?" she chuckled, her tone indicating that she'd be fine with either. She was excited too even if she wasn't actually going to probably get a massage from this man till a later date.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"Of course I can do that," Jurishe assured her younger friend with a smile, reaching out to link Katara's pinky with her own, making a silent promise to do so later. The one 'problem' with those gloves, if it could be considered as such with how helpful the device was otherwise, was that it was difficult to hold or squeeze Katara's hand anymore. "The good thing about telling stories is that Im very good with descriptions," Jurishe added, still smiling.

But, in regard to the other question, the young waterbender laughed, steering their direction toward the other side of the tailor shop. "Ah, well, it seems that this is a very versatile store - there are dresses just over here for us to peruse!" She told Katara, still with that slight laugh in her voice. Jurishe saw some dresses that seemed a bit like slightly-less-fancy wedding dresses, which might not be appropriate, but also some summer sundresses and other evening dresses as well.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara smiled. "thanks..." she whispered, "and I know. you do very well, mind you." the gloves were thick in some places, but luckily one of the biggest advancements was that the heat receptors on her palms were no longer sticking out. she didn't exactly know how holding her hand might have felt, but she did wrap her hand around Jurishe's for a moment and squeeze. nothing should get in the way of a proper friendly hand-squeeze. nothing.

Katara's eyebrows raised with interest as Jurishe pointed out details of the store--notably, that they sold more than just lingerie. "well... let's check them out then, yes?" she smiled, following Jurishe over there, and going in to kind of start browsing the evening-style dresses. She did still want to leave an impression, but on the other hand, maybe she also just wanted to look especially pretty one night or something. It was not too unreasonable, Katara felt, to be a little self-conscious of her image--especially since she could never truly see herself, gloves or not.
But, she kept the conversation lighthearted. "so whatcha gonna wear for Zevran, hmm?" she cooed.  she felt they could be a little less secretive about that, since a lady could show off her dresses and shoes to anyone (while lingerie was obviously much more private).

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe was considering that very same question, when it was asked of her. "I'm really not sure..." She admitted, looking around at the dresses hanging up on the wall, "Nothing too revealing, since I don't want to show off for anyone walking down the street, but nothing too modest either, since... you know." Since she was going to Zevran for sex and wanted to be flirty; obviously that's what she was neglecting to say.

Reaching out to pick up a little blue dress, the waterbender hummed. It would look nice, she thought, but she didn't want her black lingerie to show through. "It needs to cover my back," She added, returning that dress to its spot, "Because of my underthings... but maybe showing off some leg and my arms would be good?"

Despite what it might seem, Jurishe was really not the best with clothes. She dressed practically, sure, but most of her things were blue (or colors that complimented blue), and she'd never really branched out like this before. Dressing up for the sole purpose of pleasing a man was a bit beyond her, still.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara nodded understandingly. "well... how teas-y are you wanting to get here?" she asked, "I mean, an older woman once told me that sometimes, covering up more could be sexy. like... you're dressing nice and modest, and yet that leaves so much to the imagination... especially if it comes off." the woman in question had been wearing a suit, actually, and it had made Katara wonder if she always dressed that sharply, or if she was trying to please someone as well. She lowered her voice.
"I mean... if it's coming all off... maybe you *should* cover up just to tease, but get something that shows off your figure without actually showing skin."

This might have been weird for Jurishe to hear a blind girl talking about fashion advice, but Katara was mostly just quoting what she had been told. Well, and it sounded logical too. "you would definitely want something covering your underthings though," she chuckled.

"I mean, to be honest..." she held her hand out as if scanning Jurishe again, "the fact that you're so modestly dressed right now... well, I think it's attractive, at least. maybe I'm just admitting my own biases here, but I think you could safely cover up, or wear something as revealing as the dress you had on last night, and be fine with it. Don't cite me here or anything though. it's not like talking to a fashion expert suddenly makes me one or anything." she chuckled, ruffling Jurishe's hair in a friendly way.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Looking up at the racks, having listened to all of Katara's advice, Jurishe hummed. She had the feeling that the younger girl was right; Zevran knew that her dress would be coming off, so why should she slink it up? Better to be charming and then sexy, rather than just trying too hard.

With those words in mind, she chose a dress that did have a scoop back, which would reveal the criss-crossing of her lingerie, but then - to go with it - a small shrug that would cover that portion of her back. The outfit was in blue, of course, but a darker shade of it than Jurishe normally wore, and the shrug was black. The heels that she chose would be black as well, to match, but she'd be buying new ones anyway (since she wanted a little more height to them than what she already owned).

"How about these?" She held them up for Katara to see, "It would only show a normal amount of cleavage, and then when the shrug comes off, he'd be able to catch a glimpse of what's underneath?" If the other girl thought even that was too much, Jurishe was willing to keep looking - she didn't let herself fall in love with this outfit yet.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Katara Montoya

Katara hummed quietly, letting the waterbender decide what she wished to wear. "maybe you can help me pick something out too?" she asked, somewhat hopeful. "I can't just stop at lingerie." see... unlike a certain coal miner who enjoyed this sort of thing as a guilty pleasure, Katara was just blatant about enjoying girly things. It made her feel... well, like a girl. like a young woman; rather than just a powerhouse of energy, which was how she had kind of used to feel about herself. So all in all, this was probably good for the still-growing teen.

With a chuckle, Katara held up her hand again. It was funny--with these gloves, she could actually "see" pretty well, and Jurishe almost seemed to overlook that she was blind sometimes. But, that meant that they were good. Katara was certainly not offended by it.
"layers!" her face lit up. "I like the idea... I couldn't pull it off well, since I'd probably get too hot... but you? you totally could." that was why she had passed on the negligees, after all whilst Jurishe had not.
"how tall is he?" she asked, realizing she had never asked, "maybe some heels if there's a big difference... I should get some too, now that I mention it..." she trailed off. Standing at only 5'2" herself, Katara was not exactly an imposing figure.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"He's a good... maybe six inches taller than me?" Jurishe estimated (and she wasn't too far off, either), "I had really short heels on, last night, but I wanted some that were a tad higher, this time around. I think he really liked them because - " Uh oh, fight that blush, "Um, because he left them on me, during all of everything." The blushing waterbender might have gone into more details, had they not been in public.

As far as choosing a dress for Katara, however, she did have a question; "How much would you like it to show off? Because there's this pretty little red number over there, but it's got pretty thin straps and looks like it'd show a good deal of arm, leg and cleavage too." The dress in question had a sweetheart neckline, so it almost looked like a heart, which would only help the other girl show off her assets.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping... with Girl Talk   Shopping... with Girl Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping... with Girl Talk
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next