The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening

Go down 
+3
Tsuyoshi
Nokomi
Kush
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kush
Kush

EXP : 445

A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening Empty
PostSubject: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 am

Sooooo. . . . I'd like to start off and say, that I can not promise you that I already know the end of this tale because I don't. I prefer to let role-play shape this tale but I do have a general consensus of people that I need for it. But I can promise you that everyone who graces me by joining my tale that it will be worth and I'm sure everyone will come out with it in a good place. I need a female bad influence whether criminal or politics wise, I need two good friends to see Kush through, several baddies as Kush is a novice and needs to grow; he will also need a fire bending teacher and a sword teacher and finally the girl to save him after the bad girl influence betrays him. I really hope you guys will give this a chance and participate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:21 pm

I want in (:
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

EXP : 1575
Birthday : 1995-07-02

Character Description
Position: Noble Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:32 pm

If you need me just ask!

I have a beautiful waterbender girl
And a noble earthbender male

Both are good people :3
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 1523

Character Description
Position: Traveller

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Can I be ur friend if that is ok? UNLESS IT'S TAKEN I will be a baddie or soemthing.
Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

EXP : 3355
Birthday : 1993-08-12

Character Description
Position: Smith, Merc, Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:46 am

I have a guy named Cyrad who works as a mercenary so he could be a bad guy. He's strong though so maybe after you trained a little bit and you have a friend or two with you.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:32 pm

I've got a handful of characters, both good, neutral, and evil.

There are the good ones, like Aveline, Kaede, Xilingshi, Zair, Kozue, and Sadako...
There are the shady ones that could go either way, such as Meili, Akhet, Sanaki, Varsha, Zevran, Zakura, Katara, Naseru, Alzei & Raykel...
and there are the really dodgy ones that could become villains, such as Zurok, Zulera, or Raeya.

you can find 'em all here.
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1432-looking-for-someone-to-rp-with
Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

EXP : 2400

Character Description
Position: Traveller

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:50 am

Not a master but a firebending expert so I guess I could train you? Also a Dao Swords expert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening   A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale Of Drama, Legends & Self Awakening
Page 1 of 1