The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Instructor's Fierce Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

EXP : 1050

The Instructor's Fierce Spirit Empty
PostSubject: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 am

"So here it is ... lets see if it's something worth watching" spoke in a more tiring tone, I mean the guy has been looking for this particular place for a few minutes now as he got lost. He made sure he had a full amount of sleep and meditation before deciding to see what the Earth Kingdom Martial Arts has to offer and he found the closest Dojo. His paste in movements were slow, but not as slow as before once realizing he was lost. One must find a path of peace in their own manner and this particular Monk loved watching others discovered theirs.

The door silently opened as a young man creep-ed into the Dojo allowing the air to embrace him with a lovely entrance - Welcoming right? He came bare feet purposely so he and his grey Monk Attire that he surprisingly still had and wore found himself a nice placement at the corner of the dojo if it wasn't for the fact that he was 6'2 he probably would be a little harder then expected to notice.

His position was legs crossed and his grey eyes began scanning the presence of the area - Which the next writer would hopefully explain her DOJO due to it being HER DOJO; He would watch the class ... hopefully it wouldn't just ended if so he'd need to entertain himself with the ....
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

The Earth Kingdom gave Varsha a new set of training that she found she liked. She was also a rather high-demand teacher at times because she had something a lot of earth kingdomers did not--speed. She was more than willing to spread this knowledge, hence the reason the young aspiring master had opened her own dojo.

It was relatively new, and had a cozy little appearance to her. it was painted bright red and brown with various designs of flowers and dragons along the walls. the windows were large to let plenty of natural light in, and there were lanterns on the ceiling that were lit at night to light up the place. It was cery welcoming.

there was a boundary between where the spectators were allowed and where the teacher and students practiced. When Kai walked in, he would witness a tall girl with wild black hair teaching the technique behind a series of jump kicks. after explaining the technique to them, she demonstrated on a training dummy, launching herself into the air lifting her legs up at a particular angle to strike one of the arms of the dummy. as it spun from her strike, she followed up by landing on her feet and blocking one of the spinning arms with her own fist.

"and that is how it is done." she nodded at them, repeating the motion one more time to the class' amusement. "Who wants to try it?"

Various students volunteered, some doing better than others. when she noticed mistakes in their form or their movement, Varsha patiently and politely corrected them, happily willing to demonstrated exactly what she did so they would know how to apply it properly outside the dojo.

She was a good teacher; that was certain. The class was almost over for the day , and so a lot of parents were already here waiting to pick up their children when it ended.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Slightly Tired
Link: Varsha

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:26 am

This was probably the part where he would have a interesting flashback about his experience learning martial arts or something but in reality he didn't have one at all. His mind was pretty focused on the particular technique that the kids had just watched and how they planned on mastering, the equipment and air seemed very smooth as his motives was being caught as his facial expression really didn't show much desire on his face though his heart beat with silent thunder. So much peace, something that the Monks back in the day used to teach with such urgency - but those days were over. His palms lightly made contact with solid floor activating Seismic senses to fully understand everyone's movement focusing specifically in the area he was in - He of course knew the technique himself but he wanted to better understand everyone else movements while his eyes were closed. So in turn it looked like the man went too sleep and due to that it probably could cause a distraction or - could cause a conflict.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha continued to demonstrate the last few moves as the classtime wound down. within another 15 or 20 minutes, a gong was rung, which signalled the end of the class for the day. one by one, Varsha's students gave their sensei the appropriate type of bow, which she would give a nod-like bow to in return.

after the students filed out of the central ring to go find their parents (or just head home in the case of some of the older ones, it left Varsha by herself a bit as the crowds and spectators began to file out.

kneeling down in the middle of the floor, she began to meditate as the dojo slowly grew silent as people dispersed. she did notice one young man crouching down as if he had fallen asleep, but paid him no heed at the moment. He was being quiet, and so it did not disrupt her. It wasn't to say that she would get upset if he spoke, but she wasn't going to throw him out or anything. She was very welcoming of people into her dojo, and planned to keep it that way.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:44 am

Everyone started to leave, not that it was shocking but it didn't seem all that fun like expected; Perhaps it was time for everyone that was learning go home, maybe she got tired of kicking stuff when she could be having sexy conversations with sexy pirates eh? He was dressed in monk attire but he realized that he really didn't like it, he was starting to realize a lot of things just watching the kids kick wooden dicks- I mean polls around; Crazy right? His eyes opened up with a look of a bit of amusement eyeing the only target in the room who looked to be in focus.

He pushed himself up to a standing position using his arms and knees, stepping gently onto the map where all the action is held at, with such a movement of curiosity he moved about three meters away from her and actually copied her exact position and gave her a gentle smile - The fuck are you doing dude pirates don't smile to people! He needed social skills badly, feeling like one could over power him by talking gives him an edgy feeling so talking to someone who has a common interest could probably help . . . . He didn't want to disturb her but he did feel wierd staring at her right at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:49 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha may not have had heightened senses like certain blind, black firebenders did, but she did hear steps and the sound of someone sitting down, in front of her.

for a moment, she ignored it, but at the same time, she felt that she could safcrifice a little focus to learn what it was. Especially if it was someone wishing harm, or even just someone wishing to ask her a simple question. She didn't figure it was the former, as she had not been hurt at all.

her face was a bit pink, and small beads fo sweat were on her forehead. It seemed that this newcomer had entered right as she was winding down. She didn't seem tired or disgruntled though--instead, she seemed rather calm and happy--and now, curious.

opening her eyes slowly, she raised a curious eyebrow. Well... she hadn't expected someone to get this close to her while she was meditating. But, even then, her uniform in its red and gold, did well to cover most of her body except for her head of course, as well as her large hands and feet.
"Uhm..." she said sort of awkwardly. "can... can I help you?"
it was polite enough, but it was sort of obvious that she had not expected this. Still, Varsha knew her etiquette, and so tried to stay polite and prevent awkwardness.
Mood: Confused

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:24 am

So do I say Hi? I really wanna just say hello or something casual but I'm so shy socially! She finally noticed him, so first thing first she wasn't mean enough to not acknowledge his presence - Yes, he was at first base already baby now to reel her in with some sweet talk that he would have to come up with out of his ass BUT! Before that mattered the dark skin spoke up first not breaking the ice but bringing the ice to him to crash by asking could he be helped, his eyes going down to her legs for a brief moment and you could see his eyes focusing as well for two seconds before moving back to her face before inhaling her aura in his lungs. He didn't want to come off as a square or anything but he had to say something, but he didn't know what until it hit him like a bitches period after its been late for a few weeks!

"I could be the biggest killer in Ba Sing Se ... if I were and I told you that right now - What would you do as I calmly and peaceful in your dojo - in front of you as casual as ever?" spoke in a calm tone trying not to excite himself too much by just talking too another human being - the thought had his heart jumping.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha's legs were covered by the pants of her uniform, except for her feet and parts of her ankles. the only real conclusion one could draw about Varsha's body from seeing them was that she had rather nice skin, and that she large feet.
As for Aura? Varsha seemed to have a calm aura about her, like a budding master who had learned discipline and self-control. There were certainly better people out there than her, but she was obviously skilled enough that she could teach people--hence the obvious presence of the very dojo they sat in, as well the the 20 or 25 students that had just filed out.

"If you were," she retorted calmly, "then I would mostly be curious as to why you had not killed me yet. Surely a killer of such notoriety would not be afraid of a little martial artist, yes?"
"little" was not really a word to describe Varsha. She was not big boned, chubby, fluffy, or any other fancy sugar-coated word for fat either. She was solidly built because her muscle tone had been the result of years of physical training, a lot of it being martial arts.
"Surely you came here with some sort of purpose in mind though... if you were coming to ask for a spar, I am afraid I would have to wait a little bit so I could rest and cool down. I would be happy to oblige then. If that was not your intent, feel free to let me know if you so desire. I am in no hurry."

she remained calm, her legs crossed and her hands resting over her knees. however, her eyes met his with her calm expression, simply curiously waiting his answer(s).
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:07 am

Oh shit she threw some sexy words back at him, her feet wasn't really a issue with him though he was more interested in the word of mouth that he was going to force himself to embrace. Her remark made sense although it was way too sarcastic giving him the impression she wasn't overly serious about anything she had a little sugar in her mouth or she was a smart ass and the last darkskin girl he spoke too was a smart ass and she made him want to smack her with a belt - with spikes on it; Child Abuse much?

Anyways Kaigen decided to do something completely unlike him which did make him feel a bit funny but he had to find his own social pathway to go down - he moved his position one meter closer and laid down belly making contact with the mat, elbows damn near merging with the mat so that his head can be placed on both of his palms in the most playful like manner which he was not trained to do such! Feet in the air like a child his head cocked as he spoke up trying to mind fuck her.
"Hi, I'm a person of beauty and destruction ... then again we all are when you think about it. I've never had a friend before, if I had they must have turned into enemies, story will be told sooner then later; Probably sooner. I've never done ... uhh social things before and so this is as close as it gets. I came here because I have been traveling and wanted to see different Martial Arts that has been practiced around the world, I don't usually talk too people but ... ever get a crush? I never have before ... where I was stationed I wasn't allowed too ... but I want you too never forget me ... I want you too remember me ... the fact that you must be at least somewhat of a martial artist means its a possible chance that we could be ... oh what's the word ...friends"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:40 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Occasionally a rumor would pop up that the young martial arts teacher was asexual, or in the case of some bitter men's rumors... was a lesbian. Neither of these rumors had any real basis in reality. Varsha simply had other things on her mind that did not involve romance or sexual relations. She did not react at all as the young man shifted his position. Provided that he didn't tear up the mat or anything, he could sit or lie however he liked as long as he didn't intrude on her space.

she listened to his little speech, and mentally shook her head. This was not the first time someone had tried flirting with her. some were more sincere than others, but ultimately, Varsha's approach was different every time, usually surprising them with her reactions.
"Look, if you're asking for a date, just name the time and the place or something. if you want to befriend me or anything along those lines, perhaps that'd be a good way to get to know each other... your treat, right?"
If he was asking her out, Varsha had no intention of paying for whatever they would do. He hadn't mentioned sparring at all, so she figured that that was not what he was looking for.

Thus this time, she was a woman of few words, and like last time, she remained calm, no longer meditating, but still in that relaxed, cross-legged position.
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 am

Oh no he just wanted a friend he wasn't trying to flirt! She tried beating him too it like a race but they are on two different books of the book shelf right now. His eyes narrowed down slightly to a point where it did look like a nerve got hit on or something of the likes he was not expecting that but he didn't really expect her to catch on in the first place - His passage was suppose to be deep and start a interesting conversation but perhaps she wasn't paying attention much or just was too tired, in any case his body position didn't change nor his mental state as he spoke again to his six fucking foot friend with golden eyes. "Uh ... I am sorry I am way too upfront; I wasn't flirting with you ... at least I don't think I was" his eyes went downward before going back up - BAM he spoke again "I just want something ... special ... an actual friend. My treat? Gah I'm terrible at this ... uh yeah sure!"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:10 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

To Varsha it had seemed more like bragging or him trying to advertise himself. Not that it was necessarily bad; the only real judging she did was decide whether or not it was potential friend/boyfriend material at best. most of the time she'd just shrug and move on instead of judge the person in question.

"If I judged every person I had an unusual conversation here, I'd be up to my armpits in judgment and would never get any teaching done." she laughed. "don't worry. Hey... if you want to make it a date then... just name the time and the place. I'll be there."

his awkward bumbling was kind of cute. not necessarily the "I want to be your girlfriend" kind of cute at the moment, but she definitely did think it was cute.
She slowly stood up, then extended her hand.
"Varsha Zere Zakau; Sensei of the Tzen-Gua Dojo in Ba Sing Se. "you are...?"
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:41 am

Okay so we go with personality, she laughed meaning she was nice - So far he felt like a little boy and that shit made him feel helpless but the fact that she hasn't raised a boring eye brow or got up and walked away or even pointed towards the door gave him little hope every second embraced with quality and justice - Whatever the fuck that meant. He wanted her to compare him like no other, and he honestly never seen a female martial artist so this was going to be as interesting as a chief and a butcher fight to the death, very watchable. She was still very willing, he almost missed the hint she was giving him BUT he caught on like a kid trying to catch the stars and how the look is priceless. It was so much he wanted to say, he was usually very mysterious but he had a feeling he knew why he was being fragile other then the fact he couldn't help it.

"Are their any events going on tonight? Oh jeeze this mean I have to go shopping! I never wore ordinary people clothes!" - Sad - Varsha is going to be very interested with this one. "Oh such a ... powerful name you have there!" as he got up to his feet shaking her lovely Martial Artist hands his words always so kind - At least in this thread. Time for his turn to say his name .....
"Kaigen Shikyo, The younger brother of the Shikyo Brothers of the sea! I have many other .. names and identities but guess you'll have too ... uhh ... stick around?" he said the last part like a question, he really didn't know how to talk to people so girls were worse - the shit he's been saying was just things he picked up on around him but it was not enough for him; He wanted to learn how to talk!
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:59 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

she shrugged. "I'm not sure/ I've been at the dojo all day." she confessed. although when in doubt, dinner was usually a safe option or whatnot. "I can't exactly say I've done much men's shopping either..." she chuckled. "you know... being female and all."
yes, even with those baggy clothes of hers and her tall height, it was clear she was female. She had certainly done plenty of shopping before--just not for men's clothing.

Now that she knew his name though, it was time to tease--not him personally--just that she was a tease in general, mostly playing with her good looks.
"well." she cooed, "there's more to me underneath the pretty dresses I wear... or even than the martial arts uniform." she winked. It was true, even--even to the point where Varsha didn't know all of her secrets. She technically never knew her parents, or what her original name was; she was found and adopted as a baby into the Zakau noble house, taking on their name, and getting "Varsha" as her given name. thus, for all intents and purposes... they were her family. It still made her curious though.

"well... if we're going out, I've got to at least go home, get cleaned up, and change. I wouldn't want my date smelling like sweat, and so I offer the same respect, yes? What time should we meet back up and where?"
maybe she was moving too fast with it, but essentially she was anticipating a date. This was clear.
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:14 pm

She got interested almost quickly, though his confidence in this area blinded him from the fact that he could be actually having conversation with this girl, she first speaking on how she really wouldn't know what was going on at the moment of day due to her working all day - Okay that's pretty understandable so to speak! She was also a female, you would have thought she would have caught on to the hint of what he wasn't but his writer was going at but sooner or later it would all come onto place. Then she spoke of a possibilities of either her being both male and female, a possible assumption or she could just be more then what she seemed too . . . Lets not think anything offensive. As she finished speaking he yawned and headed for the door and his walking was slow - how slow you ask? Slow enough to speak his final words before exiting.

"I can't wait to explore you inside out ... lets meet back here at 9:30 and I'll have something for us to do, I gotta find something to wear! BYE!"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha was used to suitors, and did not expect this one to be much different, but she didn't mind a date. She was friendly enough and wouldn't stand someone up unless they were a real jerk.
At his remarks, she laughed, bumping her hip against the air (since she was standing up). "I guess we'll see then. I'll be here."

as he left, she made her way back to where she was staying, where she gave herself a nice cool bath. she relaxed for quite a while, letting her energy recharge as she cooled off and cleaned up. after the long bath, she got to doing her hair, which for her just meant combing it to make sure it didn't tangle. it'd have behind her just as before. it was the one "formal" thing that Varsha didn't really do.
Going formal also meant she'd wear slightly fancier (lacier) undergarments. it was one of several ways a woman could feel sexy without actually revealing anything. strapping on a pair of high heels would augment her look though, and she always did, despite her already rather tall height.

She put a couple of golden hoops into her earlobes, also applying a bit of dark red eyeshadow to her eyelids, curving it up at the far corners. That was mostly the extent of her makeup, and her jewelery apart form the earrings was just a golden necklace that she put over her neck.

Afterwards she donned one of her formal gowns, its dark red and gold colors matching well with her brown skin and golden eyes. the hems of the dress barely swept past her ankles, a few inches from the ground and just barely enough to catch a glimpse at her feet. it had a lower cut in the front to reveal her neck and jewelery, but not enough to show any cleavage. the sleeves were long but snug, her large hands poking out at the ends of the golden-hems. She pulled the beautiful garment on, reaching behind her to zip it up, letting her hair cover this zipper once she finished.

Admiring herself in her full-length mirror, she grinned, jiggling her hips to watch the way her skirts flowed.
"lookin' good." she nodded at herself with a wink. she had about 30 minutes before she would be late for her appointment, and so she topped off her formal look with a little perfume, then grabbed her purse and headed out on the town, taking a more graceful and upright stance and stride. Her thick hair covered most of her back, hanging down to about her waist. this dress was not tight, but it showed off a bit more of her feminine features than her loose and breezy martial arts uniform did.

Varsha arrived about 10 minutes early, and so waited outside her dojo to see if her date would show up. she leaned casually against the wall with her arms crossed, glancing around to see if he'd show.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Refreshed and feeling Sexy

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:42 am

Time for Kaigen to go a bit nuts once the door closed behind him so she could not see him, but physically he was stuck due to him not really knowing where exactly to go at this moment. So he headed back towards the hotel room he was currently staying in, not that he got to the room because on the way he saw a particular rather sharp looking guy standing outside, so of course his curiosity he spoke up and asked where did he get his attire from - After getting the address he shot straight to the room. Once getting to the room, the embrace is something usually no matter what he usually notices and takes in the aura - But no he had shit to do so he grabbed his wallet and jumped out of the window thinking to himself that he was not going to move fast enough if he was on foot so he was going to have to start leaping building like his alter-ego. It took a few buildings but he landed roughly in front of a large building - a men's clothing store.

He walked in and told them his situation and BAM! He walked out with a bag. sighing in relief before he stared leaping buildings until he sprung back into his room and hopping his sexy white ass in the tub - He still didn't know how to use a shower okay, damn what do you guys expect from him he's a cave Monk he just wanna be loved. His body merged with the hot water as his mind went into another place - getting out of the tub looking naked and sexy as hell as usual he had to make sure his skin was flawless due to first impression also his hair had to be done a certain way for his looks, just how his hair he turned to like after realizing what the real world look like when it came to hair he liked his a certain way. Then came the deodorant which too him was nice to have, now that he knew what it was - yeah he was a musty Monk >.> To be frank with you they all were BUT his brother told his ass 'Nah bro you ain't going around the world with me smelling like that'.

Fast forward to his all grey leather short sleeve button up collared shirt being put on, his grey eyes was perfect for the outfit as he placed on his grey leather jeans which for the record almost looked like slacks - and his dress shoes which almost felt like fucking heels to him. His grey outfit matched his eyes and he really didn't know how to pretty himself up more then that other then to button up the shirt up and head out the door. He usually would go building hopping but what if that gets his outfit dirty and he look rough and tired and he gets laughed at sad face - No he won't be having any of that. He never hung out with a friend before, he doesn't even know what a date is OH WELL HE GON LEARN TODAY! HE GON LEARN TALL GIRLS TONIGHT! He gets around the corner with his eyes focused on the more taller figure now that she has heels on, his opinion on that was his mouth dropped but it was also because she was cute too but damn she tall bro! She two tall for you bro - I did that on purpose. Once getting close he would give her a bow and keep his head down and not go back up until she speaks.

"Your beauty is blinding, I wish I could have saw the effort you put into it ~ Although it was probably nothing to you. Was I late?"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:57 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Within a few minutes of her arrival, she heard footsteps. It was good to know that she had not been stood up. That was no way to treat a lady.
As he came into view, she smiled calmly.
"hmm... he cleans up fairly well." she mused to herself. "maybe this won't be so bad."
Not that she was pessimistic, but he didn't exactly look like a social-savvy guy from Varsha's first impression of him. However, she tried not to be judgmental of him, and thus that was why she was here about to go out on a date with him. If she was truly judgmental, she would have dismissed him for his lack of social skills and just said "no" at the dojo. Varsha only ever lied when she played politics.

She gave a polite nod-style bow when he did, and then she spoke, after hearing his someone cheesy one-liner.
She held back a blush, admittedly a little flattered that he went out of his way not just to compliment her beauty, but to have at least some form of understanding as to how much time and effort she put into it. It wasn't like she was just magically pretty. Sure she might have been good-looking, but her toned, athletic body was from months and years of physical training, and her well-groomed clothes and body were from... well, grooming. That and good hygiene anyhoo.

her heels added about 3 inches to her height, pushing her from 6'0" to about 6'3". She was never really one to worry much about her height. Sure it garnered strange looks from people not used to seeing a woman so tall, but Varsha had seen women that were taller than her even while she was wearing heels. They were rare, but firebenders seemed to be taller folks.

"You were right on time." she admitted in honesty. She was not one to sugarcoat the truth, anyways. "I'm glad you like the dress." she added, although that was more to collectively refer to her entire appearance. it was quite a lovely dress though; just for the record.
"So..." she grinned at him. "Where are you taking me on this fine evening?"
It was a clear sky; the moon shining brightly overhead, and a few prominent stars visible. most of the other ones were drowned out by the lights of the city, although they were also pretty in their own way. Turning towards Kai, she waited to see how he'd respond. Given that he had dressed up as well, she was happy to know that at least she had not come overdressed.
Mood: Flattered :3

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 am

The night as well as both of the benders were as young as the forever shining stars, his head raised upward with his body and she was just a inch taller but her figure and aura is what struck him in a way that made his stomach feel funny, though he dismissed it feeling it was nothing. His smile didn't show yet as his eyes went up onto the stars for a moment before his face showed a bright smile before his grey eyes met with her golden eyes - Such a combo it was, such a combo it was indeed. It was a good question, where in the hell was he going to take the girl like her? Not a Dojo that's for sure he'd like to take this teacher home and show her some lessons, sike Kaigen big headed ass was a virgin he barely know what a condom is.

Anyways, he would have to answer the girl like right about now, smoothing as his voice sounds he really didn't know he was actually doing it much better then what he thought - he hopped she had stamina winky face winky face. "Well I have a few things planned, First I was hopping we could walk down the shore of the river and talk on the way too umm ... We are going to a ... Actually ... its a surprise, no Martial Arts tonight!" he said to his newly friend as he placed both of his hands on his hips in a friendly jester - He never held a woman's hand or even been remotely close to her in any way, he didn't know if that's what she wanted if that's what she wanted rather ... all he could know this could be friend-zoned and she could be trying to get a free meal >.> Anything to get a friend Kaigen, but she was so out of his league.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:25 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha did not care much about the height difference. she certainly didn't need heels, but usually wore them anyways to augment her looks even further. She was tall, and since she was not about to lop off her ankles or something, there was nothing she could really do about it. Sure she could probably lose an inch or so if she shaved her wild hair, but then she'd look weird, and wouldn't be able to whip her hair, or her favorite thing--letting people play with that hair. so nope... she was staying tall.

she smiled at him when their eyes met, but that was about it. it was a friendly smile, as Varsha was a polite lady. She sort of had to be if she was to remain a noble with a good-standing reputation.
All of a sudden, Kaigen grabbed Varsha by the metaphorical nuts. She liked the sound of walking by the river at night, but then right as he was about to say where that would lead them... he cut off and said it'd be a surprise. Oooooh now she just HAD to know.
"tell meeeeeee!" she sang, as they began to walk, Varsha following alongside him. If he wanted to hold her hand, he'd probably just have to offer to take hers. "tellllllll meeeeeeeee....."
Mood: Suspense! >.<

Back to top Go down
Kaigen Shikyo
Kaigen Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 am

As the walk started she wanted too know so bad she said fuck the whole little 'Be cute and quiet' shit she wanted too know, it was like he found out something new about her, perhaps she was a sucker for her own curiosity? Or it could be she was so used too dates like this it was just cute too tease. Whatever the case is he'd have to divert her to another topic before she uses other methods to get it out of him ... she wouldn't dare! As they walked he realized that it was absolutely nothing wrong with a woman being tall, not that he thought differently before now listen before yelling at me all I'm saying is that the guy never really was allowed to look at girls so even this thing that they were doing is new to him. Stop bring it up? Okay fine! He wanted to walk slow, not THAT slow they did have a few places to be after all - speaking up to break the fire after she spoke "I can show you better then I can tell you" smile still maintaining its presence on his face he spoke up once more. "So tell me a little bit about yourself ... or at least something ... we got all night if ya like" being dead serious of course.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha decided not to make a terribly big deal about it. she would find out sooner or later, but boy was she anxious to know what it was. the suspense... ooooh that suspense.

"Alright then. show me! show me!" she giggled teasingly, walking with him. She assumed that first they'd be going along the shore of the river like he said. Even in the heels, she had a graceful stride and had no trouble keeping up with whatever pace he walked at.

"what would you like to know about me? I'm a couple months shy of 21; I'm a martial artist, and a firebender... of house Zakau in Shu-Jing. noble life certainly has its perks."
she shook her sexy hips to let her skirts flow a bit. "if nothing else... you get to dress up and look nice." she grinned. she hoped he'd tell or show her where they were going soon because she was eager to sate her curiosity, although also didn't mind friendly conversation.
Mood: Suspense! >.<
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Instructor's Fierce Spirit   The Instructor's Fierce Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Instructor's Fierce Spirit
Page 1 of 1