The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster
Nation: Fire Nation

Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 pm

"Gaoling, from there, Ba Sing Se. You can choose where you want to go from Gaoling, but for now, there's some training to be done." Kako strolled to the most open part of the boat, asking the crew to clear the deck in order that they might train. "Alright, now I'm going to need you to show me what you can do, so I can build on it. The floor is yours."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 1523

Character Description
Position: Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Hirako took a deep breath making sure he was focused very hard he made a fairly short fire blast and felt pretty useless. "Yeah I can't do much..." Hirako laughed a bit at his short blast.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Kako stifled a laugh. "It's acceptable for a beginner. I see your problem, though." Kako slapped his back "No passion. Firebending comes from the heart. It's the only style that needs you to feel something. Which makes it the most powerful, but also means it's going to explode if you can't handle it. At first, your passion will be the source of your firebending. This passion will at first manifest itself in anger. Soon, you'll be able to firebend without it, but for now, think of the the thing that draws your anger the most, and channel it into the fire. Repeat after me." Kako drew himself up, and literally punched the air, summoning a spurt of flame.
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Hirako Hokuma

Hirako thought of everything he had ever been angry at his parents dying, The bandit stealing his money and most of all his uncle dying and leaving everything to his step brother making his wife a poor old women. Hirako took a deep breath and punched the air like Kako and he summoned a medium sized spurt of flame.

Mood: Happy
Condition:Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Kako nodded in approval. "See what I mean? It has to be fueled by emotion. Now you have the basics down, get creative." He kicked, creating a smooth arc of fire. "You can also bend from your feet. And if you get good, from your mouth. Alright, here's what I want you to do: I want you to bend in whatever way feels natural to you, just see what you can do, basically."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Hirako Hokuma

Hirako took a deep breath making sure that focused hard on the memories of his past but he tried to make more clearer angrier ones to make his fire bending stronger once he was ready he put his hand on the ground and swept his foot to create a fire slice from his foot he. Then stood up quickly blasting fire from both his fists. He then kicked blasting a large blast from his right foot obviously feeling a very powerful emotion. He wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Like that?" Hirako said breathing a heavily.

Mood: Happy
Condition:Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2