The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 1523

Character Description
Position: Traveller
Nation: Fire Nation

Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Hirako walked around the capital looking at all there is to see he looked at the shops and houses and how different it was than the villages he passed on his way to the great capital. As he was looking at some peaches a thought popped into his mind. 'You should be looking for a Fire bending Teacher Hirako what are you doing!' He placed the peach back on the cart and walked away searching the city for a fire bending teacher. He then stops in his tracks at the sight of a poster for some cheesy Fire bending academy.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:51 pm

"I wouldn't, if I were you." Announced a figure, slumped against the wall on which the poster was placed. "It's a scam. The best teachers don't need to advertise themselves." On first glance, one would not pin this man down as a firebending master. But that was what he had intended. Of course, it was the one and only Kako Anthropos, former spymaster of the Fire Nation and now one of the most wanted men in it.

He had been on the run for a while, assuming the false persona of a dumb but friendly drunkard. He was, however, completely sober. He had taken an interest in this particular fellow due to his interest in learning firebending. Standing up with a grunt, he stuck out his hand. I'm Kako, and you've caught me when i'm feeling generous.
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:00 pm

"I'm Hirako." Hirako looked over the man as he was pondering what this man was generous of.  "What are you generous of?" Hirako asked wondering why this. Man was talking to him. Why did he care about what Hirako did.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Kako raised an eyebrow. "I thought you would have cottoned on by now kid." He sighed. "I'm a master, and I feel like teaching you. Make sense now?" He noticed his hand was lingering in mid-air. "The first rule is, show some respect." He looked to his extended hand, and back to Hirako, indicating what he wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Hirako shakes  his hand "Oh sorry sir!" a small smile spreads across his face. He lets go "I would be Honored for you to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Kako nodded. "Damn right, kid." He also shook, firmly. Suddenly, a shout could be heard from a few blocks down, along with a rumble of footsteps. Kako directed his head towards the area, and very calmly turned it back. "Looks like i'm going to have to explain a little more. I'm also on the run from the Fire Nation. But if you want to find a firebending teacher, i'm probably the best short of the Fire Lord." The footsteps were getting closer. "Still sure you want me to teach you?"
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:51 pm

"That will make it more fun!" Hirako's smile grows bigger and then he ponders why would he be in the fire nation then? "But shouldn't you not be in the capital of the fire nation?" Hirako asked fairly confused.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Kako smiled "I was waiting for news from the Earth Kingdom. If you're coming with me, that's where we're going. It's also more fun like this." Three Fire Nation soldiers rounded the corner. Kako smiled, cracking his fists. Then, three more arrived. Along with around 50 others. The spymaster looked back to Hiroko. "Lesson one." He took a deep breath in, blowing out a gigantic amount of fire, which acted as a temporary wall. "Know when to run." With that, he set off in the opposite direction to the soldiers, skidding down a backstreet.
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Hirako followed him knocking stuff over with his sword to slow the soldiers down. "Ok this is a good lesson!" Said Hirako as he jumped over a few boxes. Still following Kako he keeps on knocking over boxes and other various objects to the ground looking behind him as the soldiers slowly diminish.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Kako continued running "You got lucky, one more day and i'd be gone. An old pal has left me some transport, so we're getting out of here. Anything you need to grab before we go?" Kako looked behind him, sending a jet of fire at the pursuing soldiers. He rounded a corner, where he jumped behind a cabbage stall, motioning for Hirako to follow him. "Lesson two, make friends." He exchanged a glance with the man behind it. "Thanks, Shu."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Hirako ducked behind the stall with him. Hirako spots as the soldiers turn the corner. "How do you know this guy?" Said Hirakoas he sheathed his sword as he has no use for it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:52 pm

"You find you meet people when you stay somewhere long enough." Kako climbed out of the stall, brushing himself off. Dusting himself off, he looked at the sun. "Any second now." As if it were on cue, a roar was heard from the distance, and a colossal beast came bounding down the street. Kako's signature ride: the liontiger. Another one of Kako's friends slipped off it, blending into the crowd. Kako checked the saddlebags. "Alright, there's enough food in here to last us for a few days. The other liontigers are at the palace, so we'll have to share for now." Hopping onto the beast, Kako looked back, offering a hand to help him up "Last chance to stay here..."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Hirako clamped on to Kako's hand and said "Not going anywhere." He hopped on the beast's back, he made sure his travel satchel was locked firmly bumpy rides can cause to sometimes open.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Kako grinned as he hoisted Hirako up. "Let's get going then!" He smacked the side of his Liontiger "Fly, Gaston!" The beast roared, and set off at an incredible speed, with Kako navigating it through the streets. "Here's the plan. We get onto a boat at the port and then get the hell out. The Fire Nation are gonna catch on any second now and Shula is going to drop the hammer the second it gets to her I'd say we have about-." A fireball flew past him from behind. "Nevermind."

Looking behind him, Kako noticed what was basically an army of soldiers in hot pursuit, with more joining in every second. The closest were on Liontigers themselves, and catching up quickly. "Lesson three, and this is going to be a weird one. If you do something, make it crazy. Now, see what you can do about them."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Hirako looked behind them he saw the soldiers on the Lion Tigers he unsheathed his sword and waited for a bit as the Liontiger riders got a smidge closer and he jumped landing on the Liontiger's back, the two men on the Liontiger were so shocked at his jump that they were almost unable to move, Hirako hit them both off one with a punch and then the other with the hilt of his sword. He then took control of the reigns he rammed into the Liontiger next to him knocking them into a building Hirako then thought quickly his Liontiger slightly dazed He rides it head on into the army taking out 20 or so until the Liontiger gets hit with a few fire balls he jumps off onto the third unsheathing his sword he stabs one in the stomach then kicking him off the Liontiger then Hirako ducks as a fireball zooms past his head and he gets up and kicks the second one off then he rides his new Liontiger beside Kako's.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Kako nodded. "Yeah, that was just about over the top enough." He continued to ride, dodging fireball after fireball. "Not long now, we're close to the port!" Kako looked up, and sent a fireball roaring into the sky, which would act as a flare. "Alright, we're on a time limit now. Don't stop moving!" After leaping a roadblock, and shooting down a few more streets they had emerged onto the docks. Kako searched the area for a moving boat, finally spotting one setting off in the distance. "It's that one, over there!" He said, pointing. Kicking his liontiger, he set off down the docks.
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Hirako followed him and looked to where Kako was pointing he started to speed off in that derection after Kako, Hirako looked behind he ducked as he avoided a fire ball and sped off towards the boat.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Gaston soon reached the boat, and Kako with it. It was a very conspicuous Fire Nation speeder, built to move as quickly as possible. This was, of course, all part of the plan. Kako leapt onto the boat first, along with his Liontiger, he shouted up to the captain "We've got another one coming along!" He gestured to Hirako. "Come on, i'll cover you!" He hopped over to the bow of the boat, and stretched out his arms. The air began to crackle around him, and with a great cry, he hurled a gigantic bolt of lightning at the dock, scattering the Firebenders.
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Hirako smirked as the lighting shoots he and his Liontiger jumped on the boat."That was amazing!" said Hirako as he watched as the soldiers on the dock started to reform the boat started to move Hirako in the mean time was working on dodging fire balls, then as the boat got out of firing range Hirako wiped the sweat off his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Kako dabbed his brow, chest heaving as he turned back to Hirako. "It comes with practice, well, most of it. The lightning does, but your lightning will probably never be as big as mine. That's...special. The type of thing that can take down a dragon in around two hits. It's exhausting to do it, though." He checked behind him, the Fire Nation were not pursuing. "So, kid. What type of style are you going for? Mine is more along the power route, but I can teach other things, so it isn't a problem. There are really three points in firebending. Power, speed and technique. You can combine them, but really we need to only start with one."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 pm

He thought about this he never really knew on what style of fire bending he would go for power would be nice but would it be useful for other things? He thought that his master would probably be best at teaching power and he would like all of his masters knowledge. He then finally said "Power would do just fine." he smirked after saying this.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Kako nodded. "Nice choice, you're going to have to bulk up a bit, but you'll be alright. Now, lesson four." He gestured to the mouth of the bay. "Anticipate..." The mouth seemed to catch on fire, as the great gates of Azulon were lifted, blocking off the entire bay in a net of flame. "Everything." Kako flexed, and shouted to the ship's captain. "Make sure to dump the boat after this! I don't want to find the crew in prison!" The captain replied with a salute, which Kako duly acknowledged. "Alright kid, perhaps it's time for a formal introduction. I am Kako Anthropos, Fire Nation Noble and Former head of the it's spies. I am the most wanted man in this country at the moment, and i'm going to give you a piggyback."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Watched as the gates caught on fire he looked to Kako "I am Hirako Hokuma a son of a moderately wealthy man who died when I was three due to bandits leaving me nothing of his fortune due to it being robbed. And Let's do this!" Hirako said as he hops on the mans back.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Kako took a deep breath as the boat turned to face the gate, saying goodbye to his trusty Gaston. Bracing himself, he took a running jump off the stern of the boat, threw down his fists and put as much power through them as was possible. Soon they began to ascend, gaining speed. Kako was demonstrating the extent of a fire jetpack. Spurred on by the cheers from the soldiers down below, he pushed harder, rocketing upwards. Normally, Kako would have been able to handle it easily, but Hirako on his back added a little challenge. Nevertheless, they managed to clear the top, which was about the point the fire jetpack cut out, and they began to plummet towards the sea. Kako hit it with a colossal amount of speed, and would have died had he not been rescued by the boat awaiting him on the other side, along with Hirako.

This boat was not like the other. It was an Earth Kingdom vessel, a trading ship designed to blend in with all the others. As Kako was helped to his feet, he spoke to the captain, who rushed over. "Evening Captain. The soldiers give their regards. How are my affairs?" The captain pointed to them, all of them tied in bags. Kako nodded "Good, Jake and the maid are well?" this was met with a quick nod, which he took as a yes. Turning back to Hirako, he smiled. "Like I said, be prepared for everything."
Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:15 pm

"I was ready." said Hirako as he looked over the people on the boat as he tried to read them. "What next?" said Hirako still looking over the people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)   Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a teacher Chapter 2: The capital. (Open.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next