The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Such sweet R and R

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

EXP : 3500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Such sweet R and R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

she slowly pulled herself back to her feet, stretching her arms. "let's enjoy the shelter for a bit... we can camp out another time, if we're farther away or something."
she was not a leader nor was she trying to be. if he had a better idea as to here to go, she'd gladly listen. otherwise, she was content where she was, and no in any hurry either.

Mood: Excited
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

EXP : 2650

Character Description
Position: Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

" That sounds like a good idea. To shelter then." He said, yawning a bit and leaning himself just a bit forward, keeping steady as he moved to his feet. Offering his hand out to her, he had his eyes closed and was looking rather tired.
" This way then? I shall lead the way for you." He waited until he felt her hand in his before he'd start walking his way to the inn portion of the wooden building.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako smiled. "okie dokie!"
she put her petite little hand in his and yawned again, closing her eyes. perhaps she was more tired than she had thought. it had not been a short time that she had spent out whacking prairie moles. she had expended a lot of energy that way.

she nodded slowly as he lead the way, and she was willing to trust him to lead her to safety. Besides, it wasn't like she did not know how to fight anyways, but she highly doubted that it would come to that.
it took 2 or 3 of her little pitter-patter footsteps to keep up with his, but she did not mind it. she had two working legs that ended in two cute little bare feet. she was fine.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Slightly Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 am

Slowing his pace to allow her to keep up, entering the inn was a transition from the peaceful and calming air of the outside to the radiating cheerfulness of many antics displayed by inebriated men and women that were enjoying their time. There was music in an array of melodies from up beat to calming and soft tones.
It was a nice setting to walk in on, a joyous and cheerful sight as Clay lead the way for her to one of the clerks. " I would like to get a room for two, please." Clay said, and just as his money was set, so was a key for them with the room number on the key. " You want to head on up? I was going to grab a drink. If you want anything, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako had not minded the fast pace, but she also didn't mind the change of pace, and she kept the little skip that she had in her step.

once inside, Sadako had a hard time keeping still, wanting to sway to the various beats. she did very much love music. she nodded up at him.
"alright." she smiled, and headed up, "just get me something tasty, if ya don't mind." she asked as she disappeared up the stairs. today had been a good day.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:17 am

" Tasty it is." He had said, ruffling through the crowd and to the bar. He took a moment to enjoy before the bartender came and ten ordered 2 sweet teas. Mmmm, that sweet tea. While also ordering enough food for the both of them in case she would want something, but having an appetite to eat both meals in case she wasn't. He hurried up the stairs once said food and drinks were acquired, finding the room number and giving a knock first.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 am

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako had spent her alone time in the room simply getting to know its surroundings; what was where and how it was arranged. it was much different than the room she had been confined in most of her life--the whole place was much different than the massive estate where she had originally come from. Frankly, she was more than okay with this change.

"come on in." she replied after hearing the knock on the door. upon seeing the food and the sweet tea, she gratefully thanked him, helping take it off his hands. ^^
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:16 am

" I made sure to bring more than plenty." He had said as she helped take some off his hands. Making his way in, he butted the door closed behind him and found the nearest table to sit and rest the rest of the food and drinks. " Do sit and enjoy. They are playing lovely music downstairs by the way. You should have heard them."

He wasted little time settin gup the food before digging in to what was his. They had pork ribs with barbecue sauce and some mashed potatoes with cabbage. An all around balanced meal, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako was a fairly easy girl to please. This was no exception.
"thank you." she said sweetly. she helped him set up as best she could, and started eating once he did. given her origins, she was a very polite and proper girl, and she had good manners.

"this is delicious." she said after a few bites. "thank you."
within a few minutes, she had licked her plates clean. she stretched her arms, rolling her neck for a moment, before thanking Clay again.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 am

" You don't have to thank me so much. I just thought you would be hungry, is all." Clay was rarely modest, though he was very considerate when he could be. As his plate was cleaned off entirely, he took hers from her since she was done and set them up so he could take them down tomorrow.

" We should get some rest. You want to take a shower first? I have to take a bit to set up the couch for sleeping anyways." With one bed, he remembered he claimed the couch as a sleeping spot for that night. Luckily couches were big enough for 3 people to sit, he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 am

Sadako Irizari Kishel

"oh... um, sorry. I just..."
it was just her manners showing. she was a polite girl who had always been taught to express her gratitude. otherwise, she was a very modest girl both in the way she dressed and the way she behaved. "it was delicious though... so aye..."

"sure." she nodded. "might as well clean up a bit after today's events."
she went to go do that and it felt good to wash up.
she returned a few minutes later, back in her clothes, her bare feet and lower calves poking out from her pants, and her hair still wet.
"anything I can help with?" she offered.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 am

He had gotten lazy with making his place for sleeping that night. He had searched fo ra blanket, happening onto in in the closet next to the bathroom door. Once it was acquired. he went and draped it over the large couch before yawning a bir. He was more tired than he had thought.

While waiting, he began to undress. Just the things that would take the longest time, the weights cloak of course. As she came out, she would see him in his somewhat normal attire, the chain dangling off from around his neck as he looked over to her. " No, it's fine. I am all set to head in. Was it good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 am

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako nodded with a smile. "it was. it felt nice and refreshing."
she stepped away and turned her head to give him some privacy, and then laid down on the couch, her bare feet on one of the armrests. closing her eyes, she relaxed. she wasn't asleep yet, or even drowzy--she was just getting comfortable.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:32 am

He had hopped in for a quick shower, making sure to get through his sand coated hair as well as everything else. He took a bit, but enjoyed the wonderful soak before stepping out and putting on at least something to cover from the waist down that he could sleep in. Stepping from the fbathroom, he spotted her and casually headed over to check on her. Was she sleeping, he couldn't tell. " There's nothing like settling down after a big day than a nice bath and sleep, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako was still relaxed on the couch when Clay came back out. However, she wasn't asleep. she was tired, aye, but still awake.
"indeed." she agreed. "a nice time to take some sweet R&R if you ask me... and a nice way to unwind after a nice day."

she took a deep breath, ending it in a yawn as she stretched her arms and legs.
"are you... going... to sleep?" she asked between her yawning.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:43 am

He had to think about it for a bit. There wsn't much he really had to do and nothing out of the ordinary came to mind. It was nice to have the next day come quicker for them to enjoy seeing the world more.
" Not really. Is there something you wanted to do maybe? I was just gonna pass out, and it seems you took my spot." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

She chuckled. "oh... my fault. where do I go then?"
she just didn't want to move. she was sort of secretly hoping he would carry her, but she did not say anything on the matter. she was just really comfortable. she would move if she could just muster up enough motivation for her to do so.

"otherwise... aye, I'm ready to hit the hay."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:41 am

" Well, i guess there's no reason to claim spots. " He had sighed a bit, then smirked. She didn't want to move, but he really wanted the couch. Solution, he went to her and slid his arms under her as he lifted her and sat down with her in his arms. " You can sleep like this if you don't want the bed."
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako giggled again. "I never said I didn't want the bed... just that I didn't feel like getting up myself."
when he lifted her up, she squealed with a laugh. "hey!"
she was small and very light and easy (and perhaps even kind of fun) to carry.

"maybe the bed might be better though..." she commented. "just a thought..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 am

" You just wanted to be carried, huh?" He asked wit a laugh, finding it fun with how light she was to lift. But he was also exhausted, if he had to get up again he would just sleep where he ended up.

" You know what? You decided. If I get up, I will just sleep where we stop. So, do you want the bed or here? I don't mind making room for another, but I am gonna knock out any second now."
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako gave an adorable, but fake little sigh.
"I'll get up. I'm just worn out from the day... but a nice soft bed..."
she rolled onto her feet, walking slowly towards the bed, which she plopped happily down onto, fully dressed and everything. she was asleep within minutes, happily dreaming of the day's events and such.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Asleep
Link:

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Watching her wade her way in her tired state to the bed made him yawn a bit. It wasn't long before he laid himself down to relax and rest his eyes, asleep in mere moments. With a full day of fun, who wouldn't be exhausted? This was the free life of the bandit Clay, and friend now.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:46 am

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako slept heartily through the night without so much as a care in the world. She ended up sleeping quite wonderfully, and slept till the morning came. she slowly woke up eventually, taking a moment to realize where she was, but then she laid back down again after she remembered, and relaxed again. she was quite comfortable. :3
Mood: Calm
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such sweet R and R   Such sweet R and R - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Such sweet R and R
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2