The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiko
Saiko

EXP : 450

[The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] Empty
PostSubject: [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]   [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:19 pm

The fire nation blimp had soared threw the clouds, seeming to rise higher and higher. It stops when it's up high enough and the admiral pushes the 'AUTO PILOT' button. The admiral takes a seat and faces Suiken and Saiko.

Admiral: "I apologize....for my behavior. I know what it's like....to.....have a missing loved one."

His face tilts down and Saiko seems to notice. Her eyes water ferociously now and tears start streaming down her face. She gets up and the tears start hitting the ground, leaving small puddles of tears.

"E-Excuse me...."

The admiral had held Saiko by her shoulder. He had a certain warmth in his hand. She was soon pulled into a tight hug. It seemed familiar to her. The admiral slides his mask off, revealing her father. She pulls in tighter, crying even harder.

"Daddy!"

Dad: "I didn't know it was you two...until now...c'mere."

He attempts to pull Suiken in.
Back to top Go down
Suiken
Suiken

EXP : 425

Character Description
Position: Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

[The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]   [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Suiken looked to the man as he starts to cry, emotionless. It was funny, really. Maybe she kill one of his kin over there?

She grunts as she watches him dry, but them he hugs her sister. Suiken already has her knife out, and he is about to jam it in his throat, but then he takes off his mask. Suiken almost cries. It was her father.

"...Dad...DAD!" She jumps into his hug, and she allows herself to cry, and cry buckets at that. "I...I...I'm sorry...." She manages to say. "I'm... I'm sorry for everything..." She was sorry for attacking him, she was sorry for killing all those people...and their families. She was sorry for ruining good people's lives. For everything.
Back to top Go down
Saiko
Saiko

PostSubject: Re: [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]   [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Their father holds them tight just as a sudden beeping sound comes on. He looks to the blimp's controls and quickly runs over to them. Pressing furious buttons, he finally takes a look at his daughters.

Dad: "It seems the ship's controls are not responding. Hang on girls! We'll have to jump!"

Saiko gasps and goes wide-eyed.

"J-Jump?"

Dad nods and Saiko goes pale. She looks over to her sister and her dad hands them parachutes. She attempts to hold her hand as the blimp side door opens.

"O-On 3?"
Back to top Go down
Suiken
Suiken

EXP : 425

Character Description
Position: Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]   [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 am

Suiken looked to him as he speaks, and immediately straightens herself, at least outwardly. She was an assassin, so she had to learn to keep her emotions in check at all times, even in the presence of a long lost father.

Suiken smiles only slightly.

"Alright, lets go." She said flatly, as if this was something she did every day, because, it it was.

Suiken back flips off the blimp, smiling bright with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Saiko
Saiko

PostSubject: Re: [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]   [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Saiko had followed behind Suiken, screaming.

"AHHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE! MY PARACHUTE IS NOT GONNA WORK!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Her scream would be irritating high up in the sky and she would be freaking out bad.

"WHAT IF I DIE???? I DON'T WANNA DIE! AHHHH, SUI HELP!"

Saiko had changed her body movement so she was vertical, speeding up herself toward the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]   [The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.] Empty

Back to top Go down

[The Rescue Mission-------------------Chapter 2---------------------------Sai and Sui.]
Page 1 of 1