The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

EXP : 775

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 am

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

You could tell this was going to be a very bland day. Nothing interesting seemed to be happening. It wasn't as if Ryu was common police and had to deal with the daily ins and outs of petty crime but he enjoyed doing it. Coming up the ranks was a dream of his but the higher you go the more you lose the things that made you want to do this to begin with. In his simple street attire. Black tank top and his usual pants. His hair was propped up and his pendant was out. He was around the merchant area watching the little kids running around playing with fruit from some of the carts some even trying to steal. He was so busy in the action around him that he didn't really pay much attention to his destination.

Mood:Joyful
Condition:Rested

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The Avatar was generally found just about anywhere, and so she could be run into with utmost ease, or be nearly impossible to find, depending on which she wanted to be at the time. For now though, she was fine with being found. Zulera City was being built, and her dreams had come true, so to speak.
She was in her usual things--all of her tattooed skin covered either by her shirt, her pants, or her gloves. her feet were bare as they so often were, and that flyaway mess of brown curls bounced behind her with each step she took. such was the nature of the free-spirited Avatar. There was nothing really that could stop her.

Being something of a celebrity herself, she was usually the one that people spotted, rather than spotting the random citizens. At this point though, she was not really looking for anything or anyone--she was just taking a walk.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zulera

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:04 am

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

Usually these days weren't so peacefull. Not even a lick of action going on today which could be considered a good thing. Hopefully some beautiful women would make this day a lot better. Considering how Ryu was a five step guide on how not to act with women that probably wouldn't happen. He was more socially awkward than a badger mole with women. As for now he still wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings which would probably hurt him later on. Continuing his stroll Ryu felt a thud on the back of his head causing him to turn around and rub his head and noticed a green ball on the floor. Ryu would pick it up and notice two kids hiding behind a cabbage stand before he tossed it back towards them "Watch it next time guys" chuckled Ryu as he smiled at them before he started walking forward once more and felt another thud but this time it was his entire body. He fell to the ground presumably the person across from him did also. "Sorry, I didn't mean to....." said Ryu as he was shocked when he looked across from him on the ground the avatar. She looked lovely with that brown hair and her skin reflecting off the light in the right angle. Extending his hand to help her up Ryu smiled "Uhm, What brings you around here.. Zulera" He began to sweat and he wasn't good with talking to women especially the beautiful breed.

Mood:Nervous

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:26 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"Acha!"
it seemed that people were clumsier with her around, and so perhaps it shouldn't have been a surprise that someone bumped into her again. Either that or people just cleverly tried to pass it off as a way to get her to speak to people--as if she was some kind of celebrity or something. Pfft... people needed to realized that she was as easy to talk to as any other person. She didn't ever buy into that whole notion that some people are more important than others crap.

flipping backwards onto her hands and then back to her feet, she dusted herself off. "so... what brings you crashing into Zuzu Tallarico today?" she asked curiously, "what can I do for you?" her identity as the avatar was not very secret anymore unfortunately, and so that playful surprise of the great reveal was not really a viable card to play anymore.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:45 am

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

This woman was amazing. She rolled off the ground and back to her feet and immediately responded asking what made Ryu crash in to her. Beginning to blush a bit Ryu rubbed his head with his right hand and began to speak "Sorry, I got hit by the kids playing back there wasn't really focused on much in front of me" said Ryu. After saying that he dusted himself off before once more speaking "I'm Ryu Taru, Nice to me you... Zuzu". Ryu wasn't really good with women especially if that woman was the avatar. Hopefully he wasn't going to screw this up.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. it seemed of her many nicknames, she enjoyed Zuzu.
"well... you best tread more carefully... you might knock a little girl down..." only she could make fun of her height. if anyone else did, she would call them out on it, because she was actually very sensitive about it.

"so what can I do for ya?" the question was one that she actually asked fairly often,and it didn't mean that she always did whatever she was asked. but, she was sporadic and unpredictable, and so usually the only way to find out was to ask...

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:22 am

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

Ryu wasn't an easy man to impress but the chuckle Zulera released caused him to smile like never before. This woman was beautiful and strong.. She reminded him of his mother almost with his brown hair and strong character. Now that she mentioned her height Ryu noticed how short Zulera was in comparison to him which caused him to laugh a bit. "You could let me take you for a bite? I don't have to be on base for another hour or so and I'd really like a chance to get to know you better" said Ryu blushing intensely hoping Zulera said yes.

Mood:Annoyed

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"What's so funny?" she raised an eyebrow. She was something of a hypocrite when it came to the subject of her height. She could joke about it, but she did not exactly like when others did, especially when said others were much taller than her (which most people were, despite her being 30 years old).

"I suppose I could," she agreed, "if it's your treat, then absolutely." she cracked her knuckles, "I'll even give you an autograph if that's what you want..." she chuckled. she was used to being treated like a celebrity, but in truth she was also quite fine with just being treated like a normal individual. With what she was currently wearing, there was no way of telling, but underneath those clothes, Zulera had some pretty elaborate tribal tattoos that spread over most of her body. it was certainly a sight for those who had seen her undressed.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

"Nothing" Ryu would say in regards to why he was laughing. He had just met the avatar and didn't want to ruin his chance with her because of a height joke. If men were sensitive about their height women of course would be very sensitive towards said issue. Now the question was where was Ryu going to take Zulera? He wasn't even to sure what the Avatar liked nor what she didn't like but I guess it was time for him to abandon his fear. "What? Why would I want your autograph? I 'm here to take you out and wow you maybe if you like me you'll give me an autograph after?" smiled Ryu after Zulera's comment about autographs.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well, you certainly aren't the first one that's tried, but let it not be said that the avatar doesn't deal equally. why don't you surprise me, unless you'd rather I go home and get dressed up. that usually works to wow..." she winked. "otherwise... I'll follow your whims."

the best part about Zulera's tricks was that they were unpredictable. there was no real way of guessing what she would do next, and so any time someone met her, there was almost always an adventure to be had.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:38 am

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

When she winked her eye at Ryu he smiled a bit he wasn't use to a female being so nice to him. Especially one so beautiful and strong as the Avatar herself. Ryu looked to the sky and noticed the sun would be coming down soon and figured he should be heading to workouts soon but no he had a better idea. "No need for a dress I like you just how you are. But I know where we can go! Follow me" Saying that Ryu nodded before he took off running. He knew the perfect place to go with Zulera especially for their first meeting.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:30 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"alright then... I'm right behind you." the avatar was curious as to where this would lead her, but she was not afraid. She was arguably the single most powerful individual in the world, and would not hesitate to demonstrate that power if she felt threatened. Luckily it took a lot to push her to that point.

whatever the case, she'd follow Ryu wherever he led her (within reason), and waws half expecting a surprise as she went. half the time as she walked she kept her eyes closed even. she was used to getting lost, and that would often just lead to another adventure on its own...
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:39 am

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

As the duo ran through Ba Sing Se Ryu smiled as he was guiding the avatar to his favorite place when he was younger. As he reached a short stock of rocks which was near the ferry bay where people use to get smuggled into Ba Sing Se at. Ryu loved this place and looked back at Zulera smiling "This is it" as he put his foot on the ground and moved his right arm as the rock would pull him and Zulera forward to the top now edging the wall. "What do you think?" Said Ryu as he smiled and pointed towards the sunset shining down on them perfectly.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:09 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera gazed out at the magnificent view. it was a nice little thing for her electric blue eyes to witness, and she was frankly rather fond of the outdoors and such. it was a nice break from the hustle and bustle of life, especially now that the urban sprawl that was Zulera City now existed in the world, on her little hand-crafted island.

"it's magnificent," she smiled. "I love it." it was one of several soft spots for Zuzu. Another one was her own skin, actually. the young avatar was quite fond of a good massage--and she worked her body pretty well, so she often needed one more than she realized.
for the moment though, she relaxed and watched the view.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:41 am

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

Ryu was happy he made Zulera smile with the sun setting. "Yea when I was a kid my parents always let me watch the Northern lights from the Northern Water Tribe. Whenever I miss living there I come here and look at the sunset. Its my little slice of home ya know?" Said Ryu as he kicked his lead foot forward making a little ramp to walk on. It wasn't little truthfully it was more like an extended balcony and he firmly sat down and looked at the sunset just thinking about life.

Mood:Happy

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:50 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"Makes sense to me," Zulera nodded, "that's how I was in the south... although sometimes I would simply travel, although that is not always easy for all of uf." she chuckled. she was actually fairly rich selling her own work or simply performing various tasks for money. She was a jack of many trades and talents, and was not afraid to get her hands dirty now and again. Right now though, she was relaxing, stretching her massive feet out in front of her.

she pondered her own life. She was 30 years old now, and had been training in the elements for 14 years. She was now popularly considered a master of all four elements and the avatar state itself. She had a wildly crazy and primal Avatar State. She could metalbend. She knew lightning. It had taken years of hard work, discipline, and dedication--much like her Zulera City project had been. But what else lay in store for her? Perhaps she would find out one day...

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

"I want to train" said Ryu as he looked at the sunset from his balcony. "I've always wanted to train and get stronger to protect the people I love. I spent my entire life hoping I'd be strong enough to protect the people I love and those who look up to me and up to this point I think I've done an okay job of that... But there is a part of me that wants to be better. A part that wants to grow and let those who wish arm on us know that I'm around make them question if attacking my home is really worth the effort.. Ya know?" said Ryu, He had been feeling this way for awhile and looking at this sunset just reminded him of his drive for greatness.. "Maybe Meili will let me leave the army in search of my answers"

Mood:Happy
Condition:Paced

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"Well..." Zulera yawned, "I see no reason why you should not pursue your dreams. do not let anyone else stop you from going after them. they are yours and yours alone..." not that others couldn't help, but it was best not to require others to progress, and definitely foolish to let others limit her, or so Zulera thought.

"Life is what you make of it, I suppose. we are all different and none of us are equal, but there are plenty of opportunities for good or bad. we just have to grab them while we can..."

Back to top Go down
Ryu Taru
Ryu Taru

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Ryu "The Breeze" Taru

I see why you're the avatar Zulera. You're great with people and help them find what they believe in as individuals.. I'm happpy I bumped into you today ya know that?" Said Ryu who stood up and knew it was best for him to head back to the city now for base work. "I should be heading back now Meili was expecting me about an hour or so ago.. Want to walk back?" Hopefully she said yes, Ryu enjoyed her company.. Wait until he told Varsha he met the avatar.

Mood:Joyful

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "I do what I do... I have friends and enemies, and that's just the way the world works. people are free to interpret me however they see fit. I know the truth and do not need to change for anyone."

"Heading out already?" Zulera tilted her head, "alright then... take care. I would say thta you know where to find me, but I don't even have any idea where I might wind up tomorrow. I simply wander wherever my feet take me, and let fate do the rest..."
she chuckled. "or I wander into my mecha-tank and travel in style, but I digress. Take care, Ryu, and may your days be long..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1