The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was a woman who enjoyed most touching anywhere on her body, though her more sensitive areas were also favorites. Well... them, a good back rub, or maybe even a butt rub. it wasn't something she was terribly open about, though in private, she was a bit moreso. right now though, any wants she may have wanted to voice were silenced, since her mouth was in use.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:38 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei countinued massaging her hips, though his hands drifted over her butt too, really over her entire thigh to but area. He enjoyed massaging her, really anywhere, it didn't matter, she was a pleasure to touch, and it was one of many activities he hoped would extend into the future, seeing as how she enjoyed it too. More and more often, he wondered what he'd do once Zulera left, perhaps business as usually, counting the hours until their paths crossed again, though he hoped, with great enthusiasm, that she'd choose to linger, if only for a few more hours.

Mood: Serene

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was very much a woman of chaos, chance, randomness, and erraticity. she lived very irregularly, and there was no telling where she would be found next, or who would run into her, or even when.
"when we land, I'll probably just get a change of clothes for the warmer climate, but otherwise, I'm sticking around..." she whispered softly, "at least for a while."
she just felt a little something to break the silence wouldn't hurt. otherwise, she was totally comfortable and wasn't going to move till he got up for whatever reason he might have.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:28 pm

General Mei Fong

He was pretty good at being able to tell if someone wanted to move, she didn't, in fact, she seemed to be thinking, same as him, though it was her who spoke up first. And her words had a soothing effect on him, gently running his hands up her back. "I'll be happy to have you...for as long as you choose to stay.", he said, touching his forehead to her's, smiling.

Even if she was silent, it didn't bother him, it felt right to have a little peace and quiet after how much noice they'd made.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she nodded. "I guess I'll stick around then."
and that was exactly what she did, as she was enjoying the massage, in the nude.
after a few minutes though, she couldn't help but ask something. given what she had felt during their sex session, there was always that possibility...

"so what would happen if I did have a kid?" she said softly, not wanting to upset the serene mood. Zulera was always rather family-oriented, and the fact that she hadn't been impregnated and birthed at least 7 children was somewhat of a miracle. still... the question had to be asked.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei nodded, "Sounds like a plan.", he replied. He was pretty much totally at ease, massaging up and down her back, and then she asked a questioned he knew would be asked sooner or later.

He didn't faulter, but there was a thoughtful pause, he didn't want to sound like his intentions were to get her pregnant, though it'd be good news if she was. His reply came softly, though he sounded like he was struggling to find the right combination of words, "If you...", in that moment, he made another pause, a correction he hoped she wouldn't mind, "...we...If we did...I'd admit...that I would be happy...actually...very happy." He made a strange, almost twitching shrug, "I've...always wanted a family...of course...I won't force that responsibility on you...I know how much you enjoy your freedom."

He wanted it, his eyes, the emotions he put forth, everything said it, but that deep-seeded desire to please still persisted, and he left her a way out.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was quiet for a moment. "I may not look it or sound it... but family roots run deep in me. I am very much a family person, and frankly, probably would have stopped my little flitting of fun across the world a lot earlier if I had gotten pregnant."

she lightly chuckled. "it's probably like the only thing that would ever 'hold me down' if it happened, but even then, I might still travel. show him or her the world....
...ultimately, it is something I would like."
she closed her eyes, sighing softly and happily again.
it was pretty much true that Zulera would not be so promiscuous if she actually had a family to care for. it was one of the few places where she still had a fixed set of morals. it did not mean that she would suddenly become some kind of saint or anything either, but it would drastically alter the way the avatar lived.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:11 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei found her commitment to family a biting topic, considering he'd spent so much time caring for his aunt even though she despised him. He recieved little from her, including a hardened shell, a strong resolve, and ring, strangely enough, she'd kept her sister, Mei's mother's ring. It hadn't had much significance, although he felt she was always in contact with him when he had it, felt like it was a bit of a lucky charm.

It never left his drawer on the ship, top right drawer, all the way in the back, left corner. He glanced up at it, and smiled lightly at the wood. He slid his hands down her arms, and into her's, "Let's try it.", he said. He wanted this, being the way he was, it was a bit of a dream, almost, alongside meeting Zulera. He'd always wanted to settle down, to have that opportunity.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera couldn't help but smile. while normally she'd look incredibly sexy while naked, this time she looked calm... just beautiful.
"I'm game." she replied. Zulera may have been lazy and unmotivated in many things, but when she put her mind to something and actually wanted to do it, she would do everything in her power to get it done. she was very ambitious in that regard. ultimately, it was the way to tell if she was interested in something or not.

she closed her eyes and relaxed yet again. she wondered how he would react
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei wanted to stand, but not now, the ring was out of reach, far out of reach. Well, not far, but he'd have to slide up to the end of the bed to reach the drawer. He slipped up, keeping his left arm around her, using his right elbow to move up, reaching back, and pulling the drawer out. "My parents died before I was old enough to remember them...remember them well, at least. But my aunt gave me this before she passed away, it was my mother's."

As he said all of this, he removed a thin gold band from the drawer, "I'm not quite sure how it'll fit, but that can be adjusted if needs be..." He turned his gaze from the drawer, to her eyes, rolling the ring around on his finger tips, "If you would be so kind, as to make me the happiest General the world over, Zulera, the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and, without a doubt, the only one I could ever love...the only one I ever have...", he paused, laying it on rather thick, aren't you? "Will you do me the honor, the pleasure, of marrying me?", he asked.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"Ah..." sh nodded, "I knew my parents, and unless there's been a recent development, they should still be alive. our relationships are good... it's just not common knowledge that I am their daughter... ah well..."

she went back to her happy place for a moment, but Mei continued, popping another question.

It was one that had sort of been expected, but at the same time, she had not been sure how he was going to present it. after he did though, it caused her to actually sit up fully. her cheeks flowed with red all of a sudden, and for some reason, she felt nervous. why... why though? it was a simple question that she knew the answer to.

"I... it's..."
she paused, swallowing hard. "yes. yes I will."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:21 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei sat quietly, always finding Zul had more stories to tell. More information to share. He found her reaction to be, adorable, as most of her actions and reactions were. He continued holding the ring, just waiting her response. If there was one thing he couldn't deny from the possibility of a child with Zul, he or she would be one, extremely attractive kid, not to blow himself up at all, but he knew he wasn't bad looking, and Zul was flawless.

He smiled softly, even if he had a feeling she'd say 'yes', he felt an unnatural flutter in his chest, a totally unfamiliar amount of blood rushing to his head, and he leaned into her, caressing her left cheek with his right hand, kissing her ever so softly, his left hand, still holding the ring, found her left one, and slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

He, without even the slightest hint of fakeness or uncertainty, a soft whisper, a confession, "...I love you."

Last edited by Mei Fong on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's heart fluttered. perhaps this had been the emptiness that had followed her in her life. perhaps this had been why she didn't care--why she was willing to create havoc. was this really what she was missing? it wasn't that she didn't have friends or wasn't loved... no, despite the cryptic status, she had been loved by her family, and she knew that her dear mother would mourn her death just as much as any of her other sons... but still. what was this feeling?

when he touched her and kissed her... well, that was more or less enough to seal the deal. she wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder, without much more in the ways of other thoughts. naked or not, this was a very intimate moment for her, and she revelled in the silence.
Mood: In Love
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 pm

General Mei Fong

He had been around, seen his share of the world, his share of the 'local flavor', though he often tried not to partake in it. Never before had he ever felt such a warmth, a desire to be with someone. And as he looked at her, nd her at him, her gentle features revealing to him what he'd felt in his heart, that this love was shard, and then her arms wrapped round him, and his around her, to him, their current nakedness didn't matter, not even in the slightest.

His eyes closed, and his hands, and arms coiled, in fashion, around her, pulling her unto him, caressing her sides, kissing the side of her neck gently before resting his his chin against her shoulder, smiling, but the smile faded, replaced by a just a simple grin, the grin of a man who'd just been told 'yes' to the only question that really mattered in this life or the next, 'Is she the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with?', and the answer was yes, unequivocally, unabashedly, yes.

[Put some Arthur Dent up in here.]

Mood: In Love/Engaged
Condition: Still Tired But Slightly Less So Now

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

it made Zulera giggle. hers was a really cute giggle, especially when she was just being herself instead of trying to be persuasive or anything else. it wasn't unnatural for her to be such, but this was completely natural.

"I like when you kiss me." she said softly, referring both to on the lips and across her body. it made her happy, though at the moment she was already more or less incurably happy, and so it wouldn't really matter much what happened next. little, if anything, would change her mood right now.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:32 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei chuckled in return, lightly kissing her neck again, and again, stopping just blow her ear. "That's great news, because I really like kissing you.", he said, kissing her again, his hands gently massaging her sides, kissing her neck again, the little pit that forms there. He was sure if she was any cuter, it'd be impossible to let her go, her giggle, her smile, not a part of her he'd change, but he still had that agreement that she would look good with more tattoos, given they looked like there was an intricate story painted across her back.

"I wanted to ask you...when you move in...where you'd like to be...given your birthplace...heritage and such..." He smiled, "I thought you'd like to see snow every winter...with warm, but not uncomfortably so summers...?", he asked/said.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she twisted and writhed just slightly as he kissed down her neck and into the pit of it. her skin was as soft as it had always been, though it also now had a certain warmth to it. whether that was because she was happy or because they had just gotten done with some "intense physical activity", was to be seen. whatever the case, it was nice to touch, and very nice to kiss.

"well... I don't really want to settle down in one place forever. I might get a permanent residence in the Fire Nation or something, but I'll always travel." she mused. "maybe pay a few visits to the Tribes in the summer or something when they're milder and the Fire Nation hits its peak heat season. I dunno..."
she also hoped he'd keep kissing her body, because she loved it, and when he wordlessly understood her wants, it always made her extremely happy.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:05 pm

General Mei Fong

He chuckled lightly, her writhing drawing out quite a bit of happiness. The higher amount of warmth coursing from her was quite enjoyable, and he curiously pondered what the cause was, whether their activity, or simply the moment. He didn't really think about it too much, kissing back up her neck as she replied, absorbing every word.

He chuckled, "To be quite honest, I could buy an estate in every nation.", he said, not bragging, but it was a fact. "I haven't spent any of what they've been paying me for the past decade, not like I've spent too much time off this ship..." He shrugged, "So, if you wanted, we could...live anywhere, and everywhere."

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled, both because she was a bit ticklish, but also because she knew that Mei would probably not mind hearing what she was about to say next.
"well... I've always been a minimalist... never really needed much other than food in my belly, somewhere to sleep for the night, and occasionally some clothes on my back... although most of the time they're not on my back." she chuckled, referencing how often she removed her shirt.

"frankly... I wouldn't mind having a place to stop in all nations... I mean, even I've had plenty of money for my needs, and I don't make a great deal."
she more or less just did whatever odd jobs (mostly "jobs" that involved her skill or power) she could find, though she did still have some handsome sums from the conspirators in the Northern Water Tribe a few years ago. money would hardly be an issue for her.
"just saying... although now I've gotta ask... what place or nation takes your interest the most? I travel everywhere and have no preference, but how about you?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei was pretty quick to catch on, enjoying each moment as they passed more and more. It was quite the sensation, the more they talked, the more he digested the fact he was engaged to her. To Zulera Joanna Tallarico, not that there was any particular reason he knew her full name, unless he gave it to her...or unless he had kept a folder of her deeds, though not in great detail.

He could have guessed she was pretty minimalistic, just from how she acted, never really being very needy, not that it would have bothered him much, but he liked how she could be contented with the little things.

"I'm only happy to provide them, even if it's just a little stop where you won't have to worry about paying for a night's stay somewhere.", he said. "You're going to be busy, a world traveller, and I understand that. I just want to be able to make you comfortable where ever your travels take you, even if I can't be with you every step of the way."

He smiled lightly, "I've seen a lot of this world, visited historical monuments. Great works of nature." He paused, "I can't say any one nation, tribe, or kingdom is better than any other. Even when I visit the Northern Tribe or Southern Tribe, when my bending weakens...I'm far too absorbed in the beauty of the scenery, the culture, to really care if my abilities wane."

"I would like somewhere I can see snow...every winter, but with comfortable summers, temperate..." He seemed to be quite airy, almost aloft, imagining it, making gestures with his hands as he did, "If I could choose, we'd be able to look out off a patio, overlooking grassy hills if we wanted...or we'd see snow covered ground if it were winter..." He smiled, and lightly kissed the side of her neck again, "Somewhere we could be...distached from society, but could be reached quickly if something happened...anywhere we could have that."

Mood: Contemplative, Loving, and Thoughtful
Condition: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera groaned comfortably, stretching her legs, and wiggling her toes through her socks, which she ironically still had on. xD. She was short but not stubby; her muscular structure aside, she was (although she would NEVER say it) petite. for her size, she was well-proportioned. her hands and feet might have been a bit larger than average, but otherwise, she was slender and athletic. Perhaps there were just too many descriptions? who knows?

she nodded in acknowledgement after listening. "ah... so you're like me in that regard. well, provided we can afford it, I wouldn't mind having stopping spots in the four nations... or at least the Water Tribes, Earth Kindgom, and Fire Nation."
it wasn't that the Air Temples were terrible places, but just that they were still most culturally unique insomuch that only airbenders really lived there, so Zulera did not want to feel out of place.

"hm... somewhere with 4 distinct seasons... that sounds like some place in the mid-north Earth Kingdom, a bit away from the equator, but not too close to the poles either. I dunno of any place in particular, but a small town would be good. I'm not too fond of attention unless I specifically want it, in the which case it will be obvious that I want it." she chuckled a little. "Well, and who is giving it--ahh hell. I'm a woman of too many variables. I mean, even wanting homes in different places is so that people can't consistently find me at the same address. it's just that little touch of unpredictability that I enjoy about myself."

...kind of the same way she would randomly ask for massages. xD

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

General Mei Fong

He sat there quietly, acknowledging her and finding everything she said to be quite well thought out. Many people may have said he was quiet, maybe even creepy, because he didn't like talking when he didn't have to. Of course, he didn't mind Zul's size, even if she was petite, though he swore as soon as the thought crossed his mind that he'd never say that to her. She was, in all rights and ways, perfect. And he seemed to punctuate his thoughts by laying on another soft barrage of kisses.

He nodded, "I suppose so. It's just too hard picking just one place to live, I wouldn't mind having places of varying latitudes and Nation." He shrugged, "I'm particularly fond of Gaoling, Shu Jing, and the Southern Tribe..." He smiled lightly, "I would prefer a place on the outskirts of each, Gaoling, mostly because it's...comfortable, though I suspect I may be drawn to helping the poorer people if I lived there. Just...comfort."

He resumed rubbing her back, "But it's not important to decide now, we'll take our steps as necessary...speaking of which...you said your parents are alive and well...that being a relative description...I wanted to ask you...if you thought they'd want to come...and...where you would want to be married?"

Mood: Loving and Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nodded. "I like Gaoling as well. I've made... interesting... memories there. Shu Jing is also a really pretty place... I used to know some folks from there. the Southern Water tribe is my home... so I definitely know a lot about that, but like any place of that kind of latitude, you'll get your winter alright, but that's also what you'll get in the spring and summer and such as well." she laughed.

she couldn't help but chuckle once again when he mentioned her family. the Tallaricos were an... interesting bunch. dodgy figures... suspicious of various actions, and Zulera was certainly not innocent in that regard either... at all.
"my family is an interesting bunch. don't get me wrong, I love them all... we just have somewhat ambiguous relationships. it took a while just for most people to figure out that Akhet and I were brothers. And of course, my mother is a known bloodbender.... I don't know much about my father... where he goes or really even who he is. mother doesn't speak much of him anymore, but when she does, she speaks so fondly. I have no idea why they are apart so much, or why he hasn't seen us. spirits... it's so weird."

Zulera's family was a very weird and elusive bunch. "but yeah... I could probably round up some of the crew. as to where to have it... I'm game for anywhere. the Water Tribes aren't exactly the most visually appealing places this time of year with all the storms and such, and I do like the outdoors. perhaps the Fire Nation would be a good place. just my thoughts."

she shrugged again and relaxed, enjoying the massage--as she always did.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 pm

General Mei Fong

He was glad he had managed to pick out locations the two of them could agree on, he didn't mind winter, in fact, he often wished his Firebender spirit would cool off around that time, help him enjoy the cooler weather. "I don't mind having a real winter, not just cooler weather, but the storms that accompany it. I think having a house in the Southern Water Tribe would be nice.", he said.

He smiled softly, "I'd like to meet them all.", he said, a tinge of jealousy in his voice. Was he, the single of child of two Firebenders, jealous of Zul's larger, if not wild family? Maybe, a bit, yes. He had always wanted siblings, and, now that he thought of it, that's what he wanted for his own children as well. "They sound like they'd be a lot of fun to have around...and...as far as your mother goes...I don't think I'd feel right in the slightest marrying you without meeting her face to face, even if she does decide to bloodbend me..."

"I wasn't thinking the Southern Tribe would be a good choice either, unless you were asking to lose guests in the storm. What a terrible show that'd be: Everyone, please look around, we had a couple kids in the audience and one of them is missing." He shook his head, "How do you feel about Makapu? It's quiet, and calm, hard for anyone to find us there. We'd have the privacy you like, aside from the farmers.", he said, smiling, and gently dancing his fingers up her back.

Mood: Loving and Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera couldn't help but stretch again, lifting her bare legs into the air. It was almost as if she thought that it would make her taller, even though it would obviously do no such thing.
she nodded. "aye... I do agree on that at the very least.

she chuckled. "they are certainly an interesting bunch. Even my mother... she is called crazy only because she supposedly practices witchcraft. she's also done some weird things to me before, but ehhh..."
she shrugged, putting her legs back down. "she's nice enough. cryptic like me... I definitely know where I got it from... but she won't just randomly bloodbend people."

she paused for a moment after hearing a suggestion of Makapu.
"y'know? I like that idea... I remember it... quaint, but really pretty... nice and outdoorsy. let's do it..."
after this suggestion, she relaxed again. she was definitely still game to talk and such; she just didn't know what else to add.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next