The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inferno

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster
Nation: Fire Nation

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 am

Kako Anthropos

Kako, who had also been knocked back by the sheer force of the shockwave, picked himself up. "Well, allow me to explain." He raised his hands, indicating that he didn't wish to continue the fight. "I am Kako Anthropos, as you can probably guess, I work for the Fire Nation. The knowledge you possess, both about the tunnels of Ba Sing Se, and the contents of that scroll there is something that would benefit us. But, it would also benefit the Water Tribes, and the Earth Kingdom. Now, i'm just shootin' in the dark, but i'd say that you're currently being hunted by both of them. As you can imagine, were one of them to grab you first, it would cause some problems for us. As for why I attacked you... I didn't expect you to come strutting up and fly off with me"

Kako started to slowly walk towards Tarek, attempting to seem non-threatening, as hard as that was for him. He continued: "So, you have two choices. Choice A: You come with me back to the Fire Nation, and tell us what we need to know, it'll be great, we'll set you up with a nice little place, and let you get to work. Or, there's choice B: You refuse to come with us, and I make you. As good as your firebeding skills are, and they are very good, I think we both know who's going to win this one, experience pays. Hell, even if you do manage to kill me, do you really think I came alone?" Kako stopped just in front of Tarek, and stared down at him, awaiting his response.

Mood: Anxious
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek stared at the man a moment, studying his face and body posture before answering, “Very well Kako,” he nodded, “I will accompany you back to the Fire Nation and share my knowledge.” Tarek paused for a moment, “I am first and foremost a citizen of the Fire Nation, and my loyalties lie with the Fire Lord, but know this,” he said looking straight into Kako’s eyes, “I will not keep this knowledge secret from the other nations if they seek it.”

Tarek would not withhold any knowledge from anyone if they sought it. He wouldn’t, however, just walk around and give it out. Tarek held out his hand, “As I assume you already know, I am Tarek,” he said smiling, “It will be good to see home again.”

Mood: Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako's features noticeably softened, and he smiled slightly. "Brilliant." He was really worried about missing his chance at the tunnels, and the sweat on his brow, which he wiped off, wasn't because of the heat. "Well then, we had better get to the liontigers, it's a long way to the Fire Nation." He said with another confident smile. Kako proceeded to let out a shrill whistle, and two tigerlions immediately bounded out of the bushes. The larger one walked straight up to Tarek, and bared it's teeth, before proceeding to lick his cheek, throwing saliva everywhere. "Don't worry, it dries off."

Mood: Optimistic

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 am

Tarek Raiden

“Liontigers?”
Tarek was interrupted as the two massive creatures leapt out of the bushes. He watched as one of them walked up to him baring its teeth, before licking his cheek with its massive tongue. Tarek laughed as he rubbed the liontigers head and with one smooth motion mounted its back. Tarek clearly had no problem riding as he manoeuvred the liontiger to his spear, which was still firmly rooted in the ground. He pulled it out, placed it behind his back and turned to face Kako.

“So tell me…who are you really Kako?”
Tarek asked curiously as he made his way back towards Kako, “You are clearly not some grunt of a soldier or some sort of brutish assassin or bounty hunter sent after me, you have a high position in the Fire Nation don’t you? And you came after me because you like doing things yourself?” Tarek asked with a grin as he rode up beside Kako, “And when did that nonsense you were doing back there start passing as proper firebending?” He said with friendly chuckle, he meant no disrespect as he knew that Kako was the most powerful firebender he had ever faced, but he couldn’t help himself.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako didn't miss a beat, knowing that it wasn't an insult "You mean the nonsense that I just used to dominate you? We've been practicing that since I joined the academy. It's much quicker than all that fancy bollocks you're doing. A word of advice, my lady, if you're going to pick the wrong fight, at least use the right weapon. Now, enough of lazing about, we should get going." With that, he dug his heels into the liontiger's sides, a clear sign that he wished to speed up. The beast obliged, and set off with a roar, with his counterpart on his heels. Kako turned, to check on his companion "As for who I am, you'll find out in due time. For now, let's just say i'm one of the lesser known leaders of the Fire Nation."

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed at Kako’s response and set off behind him, spurring his liontiger on in order to keep up, “I’ll be sure to remember that if I ever find myself picking the wrong fight,” he said with a chuckle as he pulled up beside Kako. Tarek was curious about who Kako really was, but figured that he would find out soon enough.

Tarek rode on, following Kako, wondering what the next few days would have in store. He found his mind filling with thoughts of home.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

Kako Anthropos

*Some time later in the Fire Nation Capital*

Kako stepped off the ship, with his liontiger in tow. He took in the air, and turned his head towards Tarek "Welcome home, I'd prefer it if you look around later. We need to set you up in your quarters. And of course, there's the lab, you'll love that." Kako smiled at that, he'd ordered the lab to be made especially for his new friend. It was practical, yet stylish, everything Tarek would need.

Mood: Expectant

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Tarek Raiden

The Fire Nation, Tarek’s home, he hadn’t been back for a while and he took a deep breath as he stepped off the ship onto the dry land.

"Welcome home, I'd prefer it if you look around later. We need to set you up in your quarters. And of course, there's the lab, you'll love that."

Tarek gave Kako a nod, “Business first,” he said as he threw his travelling pack over his shoulder. He found his mind wondering about this lab. “Feels good to be part of a project with a budget for a change,” he chuckled as he turned to Kako, “a lab, that ship and my very own chauffer,” he said with a grin, of course he was kidding with Kako. The two of them had formed a strong friendship since they met outside of Ba Sing Se.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako laughed, sarcastically "You made that joke five days ago, you need to find another jester to leach off." Kako mounted his liontiger, expecting Tarek to follow, and set off, aiming for the palace. When they arrived, he gestured to it "Here we are, you'll have to dismount." Kako did so, and handed the reins to a scared looking stableboy.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Tarek Raiden

Kako and Tarek soon arrived at what seemed to be the destination. Tarek looked around curiously before dismounting the Liontiger, handing the reins to the scared little stableboy. Tarek looked up at the Palace with amazement. He had never been so close to it before, it was magnificent. He stepped beside Kako, “So about this ‘work’ you want me to do?” he asked curiously, as his eyes carefully inspected his surroundings.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Kako Anthropos

As he spoke, Kako began to lead his friend into the palace Well, there are two things we want you to do. First, we want you to tell us everything you know about the tunnels of Ba Sing Se. That should be easy. Second of all, we want you to unlock the secrets of those symbols you found. Kako shrugged, After that...well who knows? I've arranged for your lab to be permanent, hopefully you may be able to help us out in the future. Soon, they arrived at Tarek's room, it was fairly simple, nothing too fancy. Kako grinned "We put more effort into the lab." With that, he pulled a slim book entitled 'Magma and you' out from the bookcase. However, the book was only partially pulled out, and the bookcase suddenly began to shift, moving to the right and revealing a hole where it used to be.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek listened carefully as Kako spoke, “Yes the catacomb information is easy, but I will need time to decipher the figures.” Tarek was interrupted as they arrived at Tarek’s new quarters. They were fancy enough for Tarek as he spent most of his time in the field sleeping in tents. Kako reached for a book on a very ordinary looking bookshelf and gave it a tug, resulting in the entire bookshelf sliding to the side, revealing a secret door. Tarek was felt his excitement start to grow, “the Lab I presume?” he asked with a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako grinned back, looking like a schoolboy causing trouble. "Oh yeah. It's the lab." Kako walked into the hole, expecting Tarek to follow him. For a while, he had to light the tunnel with a small ball of fire, that is, until the got to the lab. Kako extinguished his flame, he no longer needed it. The lab was in fact a very large cave, hidden under the palace. There was no natural light, but they didn't need it, they were after all, surrounded by Magma.

The lab itself was placed on a very large patch of earth, surrounded by a large moat of magma, that no man would be able to jump. Of course, it also came with a well built bridge. To the sides of the moat were various magma waterfalls. The lab contained anything a lore seeker would need, and if Tarek didn't have it, he could always give Kako a call. He turned round, "Well? What do you think?"

Mood: Fine

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked around in awe, this place was amazing. He took a deep breath almost as if he was soaking up the heat the magma gave off. Tarek smiled and put his hand on Kako’s shoulder, “I see what you mean by, ‘we put more effort into the lab.’” Tarek made his way to the center of the island of earth. “Everything is here,” he said looking all around him, and everything really was, every tool and resource he would need was neatly packed around the island.

Tarek sat down at the large desk in the center of the island and looked up at Kako, “Now that we are here, are you going to let me know what it is you do exactly?” he asked with a smile as he leaned back with his hands behind his head, placing his feet on the desk.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako quickly looked over his shoulder, glancing at the door, to ensure that nobody else had followed them down. When it seemed that no one had, he turned back to Tarek. "Sorry about all the secrecy mate. But that's something my job requires me to do. I am what is known as a spymaster, meaning that I receive information from all the Fire Nation's spies, and we have a lot of spies. The reason I approached you personally is that all the information can get a bit stressful, I like to go out in the field to clear my head a bit. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can tell you about my job."

Kako checked his watch, and for a moment his eyes bulged out of their sockets "But what I can tell you is this: I have to go right now, i'll check up on you later. G'bye" And with that he bolted out the door.

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:03 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek gave Kako an understanding nod, “Very well, I don’t need to know any more than that,” he said with a smile. Tarek lifted a hand as Kako left the room, “Alright then, see you later.” He looked around the lab curiously and took a deep breath. He placed his hands on the desk, “Time to get to work.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno   Inferno - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inferno
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2