The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] Empty
PostSubject: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Yaku was looking off of the port bow, he was tired, he was sore, and so was everybody else on the ship. They had just been called back to the mainland for some reason. Mainly it was because they had their asses handed to them by the monks at the Air Temple. He looked and he thought that he saw a ship, though he couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Kōjin
Kōjin

EXP : 282

Character Description
Position: Pirate Lord of the Black Admirals
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:04 pm

the ship slowly sailed through open waters, plowing towards the ship like a silent bullet. There would have been no signs that they were enemies planning to raid the ship, if it wasn't for the sails that were flying from the mast. Large, pitch black ones that seemed to be invisible against the night sky. On it was a gigantic gothic S, the same that was tattooed on every member of the Black Admiral's inner circle. The flagship, Hellsong, was approaching the Fire Nation's vessel quickly.

As they got close, Kasai left his cabin and stood on the rail of the ship, looking at it. His men smiled, knowing not to make much noise. The ship's name was ironic, because everytime they attacked someone, it was always stealthily. Finally, Kasai grinned and pulled out his lighter, creating a flame. He shot it into the air, just above their funnel to make them distracted. he then called to his first mate.
"Namcha, create a current." a long black-haired water bender nodded and started cycling his hands, making a miniature current around the enemy ship, stopping it from fleeing.

Kasais hands wrapped in fire as he leaped forwards with two other men, propelling themselves over the gap and landing on the deck.
"good evening, gentlemen." Kasai said, a thin smile over his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Yaku looked at the man that just boarded the ship, "Great. Just what we need. Some pirates that are going to kill us all and then probably do things to our bodies. Gotta expect the worst." He said as he saw them coming on board, the rest of the ship was running about on deck trying to fight back. He saw one man start blasting fire at one of the pirates. The rest followed suit, except for Yaku.

"YAKU! WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING?!" Shouted the general.
"Because I can't do long range. At all," retorted Yaku.
"Son, YOU WILL LEARN!" the General shouted.
"Yeah... I'm going to take a raincheck on that one."
"Fine then, ATTACK!" the general shouted, sending all of them into the fray to use melee to take them out.
Back to top Go down
Kōjin
Kōjin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Kasai just looked at the approaching walls of fire and clenched his hand, all of them going out at once like they'd been snuffed mid-air. He smiled at the crew members, taking his halberd off his back and using it like a walking stick.
"Now, that wasn't a very nice thing to do. After we went to so much trouble to get you to just stand there and talk to us." he said, before taking a cigarette out of his pocket, lighting it up. However, he didn't put it in his mouth, he threw it forwards onto the deck of the ship infront of three of the men, before snapping his fingers and causing it to explode in a ball of fire, taking two of the men out.

As they started meleeing, he grinned and beckoned for his men to get stuck in. He. personally, swang his halberd around him in a cricle, fliipping it and slashing one, two, three, four men. They wouldn't die but they couldn't fight anymore. He kicked another man back, causing him to fall over with the strength of his kick. he looked at the general and beckoned for his men to fill the gap.

Flying with fiery wings, he landed on the barrier infront of the general, crouching infront of him.
"So, old man, you're just seeing your men lose. none of them are dead, but their dignity is gone. are you ready to surrender your ship?" he asked, knowing what the answer would probably be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:08 pm

The general looked at the captain of the pirates, "Girl, when I give up my ship. Hell will freeze over." He barked another order to attack, this time ordering them to be spaced out instead of... Well... Clumped together. At lest he isn't a total moron.

Yaku still hadn't moved from his spot, and so far, no body was messing with him. Yaku looked around, shrugged, and he then started walking towards the way inside of the ship. In order to do that, he had to walk past the general, when he heard his remark he said, "Sir, that's a male."
Back to top Go down
Kōjin
Kōjin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Kasai raised an eyebrow, surprised. Did... did he just call him a girl? He looked cold at the old man for a second, and got off the rail, standing infront of him.
"you know, it's funny you mention Hell." he said, his men fighting the remaining men into submission rather than death. Kasai pointed to the ship, as if the man was stupid enough to miss the ship.
"You see it, my ship right there? You can see it in your old age, right?" he leered, before sitting down on the rail and continuing.

"That ship is called the Hellsong." he said, to which the man gulped. Even for only existing for three years, the name was still infamous.
"Now, you know the Hellsong is the flagship of the Black Admirals, and seeing as it's MY ship, do you know who that makes me?" Before the old man could answer, one of Kasai's men called up to him
"Captain Kojin! Can we kill them yet?" he asked, to which Kasai shook his head. instead, he pushed the old man backwards, turning the lighter on and flicking it twice, a sign to Namcha aboard the Hellsong, who got the plan ready.
"Yes, I am Captain 'Abaddon' Kojin, yes you are pretty much fucked, and yes your ship is ours now." he said cruelly but matter of factly.

"Oh, and about Hell freezing over..... it looks like you're giving it to me now then." he forced the old man to look, and he saw three throwing knives made out of ice levitating above the deck of the Hellsong. They were thrown, one penetrating his throat, another his shoulder and a third the heart. He staggered back, obviously about to die. Before he could, Kasai took the hat off his head and plunked it on his own, and punched the man in the face, causing him to overbalance and fall into the sea. With his little repetoire over and done with, he looked at the other man who had correctly identified his gender
"Thank you, Military scumbag. Nice to know someone actually knows the difference between a man and a woman."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Yaku just shrugged, he had expected the worst, and it wasn't as bad as he had thought it was going to be. He kept on walking, just ignoring everything around him. As he walked on by he said, "Sir, I think that hell has just shot you in the throat." When he got to the door he turned around and he looked at the captain, "Hey. You do look kinda feminine, but that's just me. Toodles." He then opened the door, and he then shut it.

As he was on the inside, he kept on walking, three doors down he reached where his bunk was. He got in it, and he sat down. He pulled out some of the rations that he and the other men had been given, he went over to his bunk buddies stuff and he pulled out some spices that he had taken from the kitchen and hidden in his stuff. He made some food, using his hands to cook it. the smell would be delicious.
Back to top Go down
Kōjin
Kōjin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Kasai just sat there, looking at the man who was walking away from him as if he was insane, which he almost certainly was. He ran a hand through his hair and cocked his eyebrow. He... was feminine? That would explain all the guys who flirted with him.... He was still trying to figure out the business with this guy. Something felt strange...
"Oi, cap'n! Did that guy just leave to go downstairs?" He nodded and turned over the banister, throwing his sword into the ground just before his subordinate and gave him a quick tip of the hat.
"Stay here, if anyone struggles slaughter them. Even if they don't, put two of your choice to the sword. We need to show them that the Black Admirals aren't in the business of taking pity on enemies." the men nodded and started talking as Kasai walked inside, looking for the man.

As he got down into the lower floors of the ship, he smelled the air. There was food.... oh god, there was cooked food. He felt his stomach rumble as he walked through the ship, heading towards where he could smell the food from. He walked in on the room, looking at the man curiously. He raised an eyebrow.
"Hang on.... I just slaughtered your boss, and your friends are all at my men's mercy and you're down here..... COOKING?!?!" he asked, before his stomach rumbled, making a bright red blush creep over Kasai's face. it was odd to see a man like him blush, as he didn't even flinch when he cut people's heads off, but he was blushing over a rumbling stomach? He laughed it off, sitting back and smiling at the man
"You know.... You're either a hero, or you're soddin' insane. What are you cooking anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:29 pm

"Boss, not him. Friends? Don't have any. Cooking? Yeah, I'm cooking." He tossed the item into the air, so far it looked like an omelette. He tore it to shreds and he cut a piece of bread in half, he then put the torn up omelette type thing into the bread and he started to toast the bread.

"Hero? Hardly. Insane? I just have an odd outlook on life. I was expecting the worst. When the worst happened to him, I simply took it. I had already expected it, so there was no need to grieve. Hey, can you do me a favor? Look in that bunk right next to you. In his pillowcase there are some eggs. Can you hand me two of them?"
Back to top Go down
Kōjin
Kōjin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Kasai was in that frame of mind where, just for a second, you couldn't believe you weren't dreaming. Not because of the fact that he was happy, but because this kind of thing did NOT happen in the real world. He found himself staring at the strange chef, a mixture of amusement, shock, and awe clear on his face. People had stood up to him before, but only untli they'd seen what he could do. This guy had seen what he could do, and not only was he not scared, he was asking him to fetch him eggs. He nodded and got up, figuring that if he got food then he'd be more than happy to help out. The ship didn't have a very good chef, and he'd recently started skipping meals so he didn't throw up afterwards. However, this guy looked like he actually knew what he was doing.

Reaching into the pillowcase he pulled out two eggs, and looked at them. They were completely unbroken, and they'd clearly been slept on. These things didn't seem possible.... he put them in his pocket for a second, pulling out his lighter and putitng his hand in the flame for a few seconds until he moaned in minor pain, and snuffed out the fire. Nope, he could feel pain so he wasn't dreaming.

Taking the eggs out of his pocket he passed them over to the man with a narrow smile.
"You know, next time a please would be nice." he said, before realizing what was going on. This was a ship that he'd just captured and he was sitting on bottom deck helping a guy he'd never met before make dinner. and this WASN'T a dream? His life had just officially met insanity town, population: Way too many.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Yaku took the eggs and said. "Thanks." He then answered one of his previous questions, "I am cooking whatever I can. And for you, I'm thinking I'll make an eggroll. You seem like you'd be hungry." He pulled out a small sheet of metal from under the bed next to his and he started to mix some dough around while he was collecting ingredients from the area around him. None of the food had been where he was.

He flattened out the dough and he started chopping up lettuce, carrots, and cabbage. He then added in some spices and oil and he started to fry it all up. He put it onto the flattened dough and he started to wrap it up, using the egg to seal the roll. When it was ready he handed it to Kojin. "There you go. Now run along before you mess me up."
Back to top Go down
Kōjin
Kōjin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:04 pm

He nodded as he was given his answer, before shaking his head.
"Wait... hold on, you're facing what is almost certainly death in the face and your first thought is 'well, I'd better go make food. I wonder if their captain likes eggrolls?'? Which, actually, I do so thanks in advance for that but how on earth do you live with a brain that messed up?" He asked, obviously still hung up on this fact. It made it even worse that it appeared the man had been storing food supplies around his bunk room. Did this guy have no sense of propriety, and more importantly why was he hiding them? He sighed and decided not to push the point anymore.

He watched the man cut up the rest of the food with surprising skill, and something triggered with him. He was losing a man to this ship anyway, and he needed someone to replace that god-awful chef of his.... as he bit into the Eggroll his mind was made up.
"Oh sweet goddesses, this is good! this is bloody amazing." he said, eating it as quickly as he could, hunger and passion for the food overwhelming him. Finally, a moment or two later, he wiped his mouth on one of the blankets that littered the room, patting his chest contentedly
"It's been a while since I ate something that good." he smiled at the man and got to his feet, as if ready to go, but then turned back

"You know, brave, intelligent and is fantastic at cooking? We could use someone like you on the Hellsong, and it's not like you've got anything left here. Unless you want to be the equivalent of a slave..." he said, making his offer clear. Come and cook with the crew of one of the most notorious ships of all the ships used by the four nations, or remain here and become a slave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Yaku looked at the man, "Sure. Why not. Nothing for me here, becoming a slave if I don't. Not like there's a lot of choice in this matter. Just saying." He got up and he started putting red juices on his legs, "This'll be funny. I'll walk out after you start screaming like a maniac. Make it sound like you're being tortured. I want to scare the living hell out of those people before I get on your ship." He started rubbing the juices around on his arms, it looked like he was drenched in blood.
Back to top Go down
Kōjin
Kōjin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Kasai smiled as the man agreed to work with them, but then as he heard him ask him to act as if he was getting tortured infront of his men he narrowed his eyes, obviously not very happy about the idea. Of course, he wasn't just going to out and out say no, that would be too rude... he wanted to do something that would remind Yaku never to screw with him again. Then his mind hit upon a tasty idea. Oh god, that sounded fun. He he he

as they stood just within the shadows, Kasai cleared his throat, whispering for a second
"alright, you want it to sound like you're torturing me? By all means...." he said, starting to make his clothes look like they had almost been torn off, keeping them all in one piece but messing them up. He grinned, before opening his mouth and screaming, but not in the way Yaku had wanted him to.
"A-AGH!!! Your hand doesn't g-go there... Why are you l-looking at me like that... what are y-you doing? Get off of me!! HELP!!!" he cried out, faking it brilliantly. Both of the men on the ship ran into the darkness to help their leader, and he latched onto the one who came the nearest, fake-sobbing into his shoulder
"Karran, help me... he tried to...he tried to r-r-ra..." he broke down in fake sobs, burying his head in Karran's shoulder, but his grin was easy for Yaku to see. Kasai didn't fuckin' play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Yaku saw the smile, and he looked at the two men, "Think of it this way, I'm a firebender. And I was strong enough to take out your captain and reduce him to this state without using firebending. Imagine what I can do to the both of you if you two don't let me have my fun." He started to laugh like a madman, giving a smile that Kojin would understand that it was him saying, "Hey, I got what I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]   A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Man Becomes a Pirate [Private: Kojin and Yaku]
Page 1 of 1