The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! Empty
PostSubject: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxi smiled; she'd finally made it to the Fire Fountain City. Next stop, Fire Nation Capitol. There was a retired Kyoshi warrior trainer who lived there, and she couldn't wait to get going. Lo padded along next to her, wings occasionally fluttering in the heat. She petted the eagle-fox's head as a bubbling sensation entered her stomach and felt like rather large butterflies were chewing on her insides; her tummy was grumbling. She looked through her bag for something to eat, but realized that she'd eaten the last of her food two nights before.

She continued walking, looking for a market of sorts. She found one eventually, and walked up to one of the stands, pointing at two large peaches and a rabbit, dropping some coin onto the counter. The man watching the stand spoke, but she couldn't hear him, and she pointed at the peaches and rabbit again. She was vegetarian; the peaches were for her, but Lo ate meat and therefore she had to buy some for her as well. The man said something again, but Alxi couldn't make it out, what with her right ear being wholly deaf and her left just barely working. ”I'm deaf.” she said, watching the man's reaction. He pointed at the coin, then did a thumbs up, like he wanted more. She dropped a few more coins on top, but he still wanted more. She tipped her bag upside down, nothing falling out except for some rope and a canteen. The man shook his head at her, and she could feel Lo growl next to her.

"Please?" she asked, not knowing what else to do. She was starving.

Mood: Begging
Condition: Starving

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

EXP : 1325
Birthday : 1996-02-29

Character Description
Position: Traveling Dancer
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune was loitering about aimlessly. Her ferret was curled up, asleep in 'his' leather bag. She thought about what she would need for her journey to the Fire Nation Capital. The checklist in her mind was not very long, and she had just about everything. A little more food never hurt anyone, though. One could never pack too much food.

The young firebender walked up to a vendor. Vendors were everywhere in this city, so it didn't take her long to find one that sold food. A blonde girl was already there, though, and next to the girl was a good-sized eagle-fox. Kinalune admired the creature for a moment, and then turned her attention back to the two humans. The girl was having throuble paying for her food.

Kinalune cupped her money pouch. She still had a good number of coins left, even after spending so much of what she earned on supplies for her trip. The firebender looked at the blonde girl, who seemed to be having trouble understanding what the man was saying. "It's not enough, miss. I'm sorry." the man was rumbling.

After hearing the blonde say she was deaf, Kinalune waited a moment before she stepped forward. "Excuse me, sir. How much does she owe you?" After the man responded, Kinalune pulled out the amount along with a little extra. "I'd also like some of that-" Kinalune pointed, "- and some of those, please."

The dark-skinned girl turned back around to face the blonde after grabbing her newly-bought food. Having a closer look at the girl, Kinalune realized that the blonde was just a tiny bit smaller than herself. The other girl seemed to be pretty worn, and Kinalune wondered if the girl was also a traveler. "Hey. I'm Kinalune." The brunette didn't know what possesed her to introduce herself. Ordinarily, she would just walk away after helping out as much as she could. Kinalune was almost never this social.

Mood: Charitable.
Condition: Healthy.
Link: Click.
Random: Ermahgerd.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Out of the blue came a tan girl who obviously talked to the man, dropped more coin on the counter, and then the man handed her the rabbit and peaches. Alxi flung the rabbit from her hands, despising meat because of her past, and Lo caught it in her considerably large jaws; she stowed one of the peaches in her pack. Alxi automatically bit into a peach; to anyone with ears, you could hear that she was making little "mmmm" sounds with each bite, chewing with the fervor of a starved woman--which she was. She looked up, teeth sunken into the flesh of the juicy fruit, to find the dark skinned woman standing before her. She finished her bite, then wiped the juice on her chin with her sleeve; you could see that while her table manners were something to be desired, she was very well kept. Her wavy blonde hair was long, silky, and healthy looking. She was a little on the thin size, but she'd always been a tiny thing, although she had nice curves; her bust was round and firm; hips were nice and of an attractive size; waist tiny and a rather shapely round bum. Her black clothing had not a spot of dirt on them; her low-cut T-shirt was a little torn on one side, but was otherwise perfect; her brown belt which held up her short skirt was nice and strong looking; her skirt was long enough to hide everything, loose enough for her to run, but short enough to tease; in fact, the dirtiest thing on this girl was her peach-juice covered lips; the juice she wiped from her chin would reveal a scar, long and thin.

She swallowed, still watching the other girl. Her mouth moved, but Alxi couldn't quite hear her over the buzzing in her left ear that meant the crowds were considerably noisy. "Uh...I can't quite hear you...." she mumbled, feeling very awkward, and very much in this girl's debt. She held out a hand for the girl to shake, and although her face was sticky with peaches, her hands were clean, soft, and smooth. "Thanks for the food...I'm Alxina. Alxi for short." she said with a little crooked smile.

Lo sat on her haunches, still tearing into her rabbit, a neat pile of bones next to her. As Alxi spoke, the eagle-fox looked up and gave Kinalune a wary glance before returning to her meat. Alxi's other hand strayed back to pat Lo on the nose, who licked her hand before returning to the meat. Alxi looked back at the brunette girl, flower in her hair. She was cute, probably a little younger than Alxi herself, and just about as short, with bright blue eyes and coffee colored hair. Alxi's crooked little grin stayed put, hand outreached.

Mood: Eating
Condition: Hungry, But Better

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune smirked at the smaller girl, amused. The blonde was certainly a sight to behold, even with the bit of juice on her lip. She was beautiful in an elfish sort of way. It made Kinalune mentally evaluate her own body and looks. First the firebender thought about her dark skin and short mocha-colored hair, then her sapphire eyes. Kinalune knew she was a small girl, but the meat on her bones made her quite curvy, even if she didn't have the biggest of busts. Kinalune's old, raggedy clothes were another matter all together. The teen would have to update her wardrobe soon. All in all, Kinalune was pretty average in looks, unlike the lovely specimen before her.

As the monstrous cat was tearing into the cotton-tailed rodent, Kinalune tilted her head to the side, cocking her hip out and placing the heel of her hand on her waistline. "Can you read lips, Alxi?" Kinalune made sure to enunciate more clearly than she normally would, and speak a bit louder as well. The din of the crowd was pretty loud. The two girls might have to move to a different location if they wanted to hold a proper conversation. And, for whatever reason, Kinalune did want to hold a conversation with this Alxi girl.

Mood: Curious.
Other: Sorry for the late reply; school just started on Monday for me.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 am

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxi let her hand drop as the girl didn't shake it, but gave her a small smirk as well. She folded her arms across her ribs, below her chest as the size would have made it difficult to fold her arms over. She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, her bright azure eyes fixed upon the slightly taller girl. "Can you read lips, Alxi?" The teen asked, and while the sound of her speaking was faint and full of background "static" because of the noise of the crowds, she could see that the girl was trying to speak louder and move her mouth more slowly. This caused a tentative smile to creep across her lips, displaying her little dimples in each cheek; no one had ever been so considerate. Most just heard her say she was deaf, and then looked at her weird and continued on their way.

"I've been this way for years. I've learned how, but it's harder in new areas because everyone says things just a tiny bit differently than the last town. I can usually hear if someone speaks loudly, though." Alxi said, the tentative smile still there. Lo looked up at the sound of her voice; Alxi didn't usually speak to others, what with the whole sensory disability getting in the way of good conversations. Plus, while Alxi was tough and didn't talk much, she was very very shy around people. "Um...this is Lolani." Alxi said as Lo whined, a high-pitched vibrating noise in the air. Alxi could hear most things when it came to Lo; they'd been companions for almost a year and a half; she was the only staple in Alxi's strange life.

The hand which she'd dropped hung loosely at her side, her other petting Lo's head. All that remained of the rabbit was the white fur and the bones; the fur was cut almost expertly, looking as though it was done by human hands. She moved her head almost imperceptibly at Lo, who scooped the fur up in her jaws and placed it in Alxi's waiting hand. She tucked the fur into her pack, to sell in the next town. Lo stood then, circling around the girl who had bought them their lunch, sniffing at her legs and waist.

Lolani's nose brushed against the girl's legs two or three times, which Alxi saw were bare, like hers. She wore simple shoes and a wrap around her bust, her stomach, arms and shoulders bare. Lo continued her sniff-down of the other female, giving the girl's pack a sneeze, and continued, apparently finding nothing of offense. She finally came to sit next to Alxi, gave a snort of approval, and laid her head on Alxi's combat boots. Alxi's smile went from tentative to wide and trusting then; if this girl had Lo's approval, then Alxi trusted her completely.

Mood: Tentative, Trusting
Condition: Hungry, But Better

OOC: S'all good, babe. I know how the school thing goes. >_<
Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Kinalune

Alxina’s adorable dimpled smile was infectious. As it appeared on the blonde’s face, a similar one made itself known on the sun-dusted teen’s face. Except, of course, Kinalune’s smile was not one that produced dimples, it only crinkled the skin around her eyes a bit. Kinalune was so preoccupied with checking out the other girl that she didn’t even notice the hand that had been held out for a shake.

At one point, the large brown and white eagle-fox approached her. Kinalune tensed her muscles slightly as the great avian-canine’s large maw skimmed across her skin. It wasn’t that Kinalune was afraid of the animal, but one couldn’t be too wary when dealing with strange beasts. The young firebender almost smacked the eagle-fox’s head away when it came close to her leather bag, but she restrained herself.

The firebender took a few steps closer to Alxi, thinking it might be easier for the other girl to hear her if she was nearer. The two were now about a foot away from each other. ”Loani, huh? Well, he’s quite the animal; a very impressive creature, indeed.” Kinalune reached an arm backward, digging into her bag until she grabbed what she was searching for.

When Kinalune’s hand emerged from the bag, it was grasping the limp body of the snow-white fire-ferret. The small mammal slept in a near comatose state, and was therefore not easily woken. Kinalune settled him into her arms as if he were an infant, cradling the still-slumbering animal gently. The teen looked back up at the blonde and said, ”This little guy is Itachi. I guess you could say he’s my little guardian.”

Mood: Interested.
Random: I’m pretty sure I’ve been getting your eagle-fox mixed up with Hotaru’s huge cat. Sorry ‘bout that.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:39 am

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxina listened carefully, noting the woman’s step towards her. She would normally have stepped back and reached for her dagger, Nami, but Lolani liked the girl; this was Alxi’s only reason for trusting her, really. She almost laughed as the girl said “he’s quite the animal”. Lolani was a female, but she made no motion to correct her. She watched with alarm as the girl reached a hand backward, into her pack. Alxi’s hand flitted to her pack as well, fitting her obsidian claws onto her fingers with ease. These had been a present from her dying mother and were quite useful; they could be shot over forty feet and were almost completely unbreakable. She watched as the woman’s hand came out of the bag, holding something white and furry. With a single step closer, Alxi wanted to inspect this animal. Dropping her claws and pulling her hand out of her pack, she reached a hand towards it; she’d never seen something like it.

She watched as he was cradled by the woman like a baby and watched as the creature slept on. ”He’s very cute...hello, Itachi....” Alxi murmured softly as Lo flapped her mighty wings and attempted to perch on Alxi’s arm; she’d been able to do this when she was younger, but she was far too big now. Alxi shoved her flying pet away, so as not to fall from her weight, and Lo contented herself with standing on the ground like a bear to see, her wings balancing herself. She sniffed at the creature and let out a sneeze again, before settling down and watching the two women talk.

Alxi was suddenly very curious about this woman. She looked almost like an Earthbender; her skin was too dark to be a Firebender, but too light to be a Waterbender. Of course, she could be an Airbender, but she was dressed in red...unless she was from two nationalities. That made sense, Alxi decided. ”So...what are you doing here in the Fire Nation?” Alxina asked with a friendly smile. She decided this woman would probably feel better if Alxi explained her reasons. ”I’m here to find a teacher; I want to be a Kyoshi warrior.” she said with a larger, dimpled smile. Lolani settled her head on Alxi’s boot again and nodded off; Alxi thought it would be a good idea if they went somewhere quieter. Standing in the market was a little awkward; it was also a little harder to hear, what with the staticy ringing in her left ear indicating all the noise.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune’s mouth twitched upwards when Alxi complimented Itachi; the albino fuzz-butt had still not awoken to preen at it himself. The brunette teen barely suppressed a giggle as the large eagle-fox attempted to mount itself onto its master’s shoulder, only to be pushed away. After a moment, the big hybrid made its way over to Kinalune to investigate the other animal. The Water Tribe girl held Itachi tightly, ready to jerk him away from the eagle-fox if it made a move to hurt the fire-ferret. She didn’t relax her hold until the larger animal moved away, at which point Itachi began to blink lazily and yawn before once again closing his eyes and cuddling closer to the brunette’s bosom.

At Alxi’s question, Kinalune made a flippant motion with her hand. “Oh, I’ve been travelling around since I was eight. I’m not really doing anything here except that.” The tanner of the two smirked in a care-free way. “I’m originally from the Southern Water Tribe, but my father was from the Fire Nation.” Kinalune tilted her head to the side, listening to Alxi; the fiery orange lily in her hair flopped as she moved. “A Kyoshi warrior, huh? That’s pretty cool. I’ve never been one for fighting, but I’ve always enjoyed the beauty of the martial arts.”

“So, what about you, Alxi?” Kinalune questioned. “I’ve never seen blonde hair quite like yours. Where do you come from?” The scantily-clad teen smiled at the other blue-eyed girl.

Mood: Happy.
Random: Merp.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 am

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

Alxi listened with interest; a Firebender father and Waterbender mother. It sounded absolutely adorable, and as she smiled a little dimpled grin at the thought of true love, Kinalune said, “So, what about you, Alxi? I’ve never seen blonde hair quite like yours. Where do you come from?” Alxi took a moment to word it carefully mentally, then said, "My parents were airbenders, as were my siblings. I'm not a bender, though." she said, her dimpled grin still in place but lacking the honest happiness around her eyes.

She surveyed the area, then looked back at her fellow azure-eyed female. Someone brushed past Alxi as they walked, and Alxi automatically had a few coin, making sure that Kina didn't see. Petty thievery was not something Alxi resorted to often, but she always had to be certain that she had a few coin in her pocket. She dropped the coin in her pack discreetly, still looking at Kinalune with a smile. If there was one thing Alxi knew, it was how to be silent and unnoticed. It was why she believed she was so cut out to become a Kyoshi warrior. That, and becoming a formal warrior would earn her forgiveness.

Lolani prodded Kina's pet with her nose, whining for a moment and then turning away as she sneezed. Alxi patted her pet's head; Lo was allergic to the little ferret. But that didn't stop Lolani from trying to awake Itatchi from his master's arms. Quite the contrary, Lo found it to be something of a challenge. Alxi patted Lo's head again, only in warning this time; Itachi was extremely small next to the eagle-fox, and if Lo hurt the little ferret, Alxi would be very upset. "Would you like to get some tea?" Alxi asked as Lo tapped the ferret with a paw. She literally sweatdropped when Lo came back to her on all fours, whining and then standing up like a bear again, trying to awaken the ferret.

"I...er, sorry about her. She doesn't meet new animals often." she said with an embarrassed smile.

Mood: Friendly
Condition: Healthy, Beautiful, Perfect

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Kinalune

"It must have been fun growing up with so many airbenders around. I've only met a few of them, but every one was a real pleasure to be around. They were such free spirits; it was very refreshing." Kinalune's eyes sparkled as she remembered the band of traveling airbending nomads that she had come across during one of her travels. They had given Kinalune an invitation to sing folk songs and dance around the fire with them, to which the girl had immediately agreed.

She was so caught up in her brief memory that she did not catch Alxi in the act of petty thievery, not that she would have seen it had she been paying more attention to the blonde in that instant. The younger of the two young adults would not necessarily care if she had seen it in the first place. Although Kinalune made a point to not steal for the heck of it, the firebender had experience pickpocketing and could empathize with those who had to resort to it.

As Lolani nudged Itachi, the ferret huffed agitatedly and turned other way. Now less wary of what the eagle-fox might to to the smaller animal, Kinalune let the big creature have its was with her companion. Eventually, tired of being knocked around, Itachi rose from his slumber, chattering angrily about the unfairness of his life. Kinalune giggled at the weasel-like animal as he swiped at Lolani with his tiny clawed paw, missing by more than a few inches in his half-asleep state.

"Don't worry about it. Itachi's just not very social is all, but I think it would be good for him to get to know another animal." At Alxi's offer for tea, Kinalune perked up on the spot. She ran a hand though her hair to make sure it was not sticking up too terribly much, effectively ruffling her flower about. "I'd love to go have some tea with you!" Kinalune might have said it a bit too loudly, but her obliviousness kept her from noticing.

Mood: Happy.
Random: Your eagle-fox is adorable. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Alxina “Alxi” Jyan

"It was, although my family behaved more like your typical Omashu citizen than the lovely airbenders in the temples." She said, smiling a tad sadly at the memory of her family. She then perked up a little bit after seeing the ferret chatter at Lo, swiping just a bit. Lolani harrumphed at this, looking quite insulted and went back to sitting next to Alxi, looking thoroughly put out.

"Lolani is much the same; I wish I could have her socialize more, but with her size, many are afraid she'll gobble up their squirreldogs and birdmonkeys." She said in response. She watched as Kinalune's flower danced around for a moment, a large dimpled smile returning her enthusiasm.

"Do you know of anywhere to go around here?" Alxi faltered suddenly, realizing that she had absolutely no idea where to get tea in this unfamiliar place.

Mood: Friendly
Condition: Healthy, Beautiful, Perfect

OOC: Sorry, short.
Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune smiled fondly at Itachi as she listened to Alxina speak. After a while, Kinalune looked back up at the girl and thought for a moment. Yes, she had been to a few tea shops during her short time in this city, but not one of them stood out to her as being especially good. The best one that she could remember was a tiny little thing painted like an emerald called Nature’s Best. The shop had been situated between two larger buildings in such a way that Kinalune had nearly missed it. While there a few days ago, Kinalune had ordered a simple cup of earl grey with honey and it had come out just right.

”Well, I do know one place, I suppose,” Kinalune murmured. She raised her head and grinned at Alxina, moving slowly in the direction of the shop, and then looking over her shoulder at Alxina. ”The shop is peaceful and the tea is good, if you trust my judgement.” Kinalune motioned her head in the direction that the tea shop was located.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!   THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ADVENTURES OF KINA AND ALXI!
Page 1 of 1