The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away at last. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 pm

i"Look, there's quite a few things you might be missing here. First you can't just kill me, well you could but My two friends from last night know that I'm meeting you and have yours and your commanders name. My death would only create more issues for you and you're not buying your way out of this."

"I don't think I explained good enough then. We don't just kill you and be done. We wipe you clean off of the face of the world. Everyone you know will die. Everything associated with you will be destroyed, or forged to make it seem like you never existed. My name is that important." Miyuki said.

"If I had plans to use it for more then my personal use then I'd have taken the sex."

"And I didn't say it was part of the deal... Just an added bonus. Why do you think a walked up to the first group of guys offering beer?" Miyuki said, grinning devilishly like none of conversation happened.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

EXP : 800
Birthday : 1992-05-07

Character Description
Position: Lieutenant
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Liang just shook his head, he wasn't taking very well to the threats. "Are you just plain stupid? You somehow think that your threats are going to be effective on an officer of the Fire Nations military? did you even think about this at all, I'm not some random civi on the street you can push around you're starring another trained soldier in the face. I specialize in combat tactics, even when I withdraw I don't lose." He almost waned to laugh at the comment about killing off everyone in his life, he wasn't worried much about his life being erased anytime soon. "How could you just erase my life, I'm recognized by a number of friends from battle school I keep contact with, my superiors, and my subordinates. My superiors are recognized by their superiors and so on. You're not talking about some civi life that isn't kept track of, this is the Fire Nations highly disciplined military. I can't skip work one day without kicking up a dust storm there's no chance the Earth Kingdom would be able to pull this off." He didn't go into detail about how he was the highest ranking tactician during school and that alone set him apart, earning a promotion before any of his classmates and a nice position right under one of the nations key tacticians. "You couldn't kill me in a place this public, I'm sure even without defending myself I could get you names out at least once. You're not stupid enough to let yourself create that big a mess and there's no way I'm every going to let you get me somewhere that you could kill me." He ignored her last comment, he wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for that sort of trick, this girl couldn't draw the big picture she saw her abilities as effective and didn't seem to notice the situation around her. "Let me assure you I'm effective at what I do as well, even when I withdraw I don't lose. You're no officer, your one of the grunts - maybe with enough natural talent that you're a higher rank then you should be, let me assure you that you're not seeing the whole realistically seeing the whole situation."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:09 pm

"Are you just plain stupid? You somehow think that your threats are going to be effective on an officer of the Fire Nations military? did you even think about this at all, I'm not some random civi on the street you can push around you're starring another trained soldier in the face. I specialize in combat tactics, even when I withdraw I don't lose."

Myuiki laughed dryly. "My threats? No, I'm not threatening you, I'm warning you. If one of... if one of who I am is here, now, we're both royally screwed. And I'm not staring a trained... one of me in the face. I'm staring at a trained FIRE NATION soldier, and you could interrogate every person on this earth and I can guarantee that only one person could tell you my name, and I'm sure that person would die before telling you. And you would die before you could touch that person.

"You're not stupid enough to let yourself create that big a mess and there's no way I'm every going to let you get me somewhere that you could kill me."

"And I'm almost positive that one are not stupid enough to really believe I'd be in this alone. You be the avatar for all I care, your not beating all of us. Even if you say my name out loud who will care? And you'd be dead before you could see who does. I'm only telling you all of this because your innocent, and you don't deserve to die because of me fucking up."

"Let me assure you I'm effective at what I do as well, even when I withdraw I don't lose. You're no officer, you one of the grunts - maybe with enough natural talent that you're a higher rank then you should be, let me assure you that you're not seeing the whole realistically seeing the whole situation."

"I'm seeing this as realistically as possible. If me and you don't shut up you'll die and I'll get punished. And about the grunts thing, you can't possibly fathom how wrong you are, and if you could, I'd have another reason to kill you. Now why don't we have some angry make up sex and pretend that this conversation NEVER happened."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 pm

(wow, I typed that quickly before leaving, I didn't notice it was such a wall of text)

Liang just shook his head in disagreement, nothing he said would get through to her. "Not a chance, it's like you don't even notice that you're overconfidence is an insult. I'm not stupid, I withhold information from you at my discretion and you don't know shit about my training." He was up early everyday, he trained and did the job of an average soldier on top of his own, he never asked for recognition but just being plain underestimated left a bad taste in his mouth. He wanted to say something sarcastic back, he was getting to defensive. "I'm leaving, I'm don't owe you anything and I don't expect anything past the cheap sale of your body, get that from any whore." He even managed to learn something, if she was past being a grunt at her age this elite unit couldn't be very big, that was likely part of why her ego was so massive. As he started to leave he wondered how this turned so bad so quick, maybe because she started this whole thing threatening his life instead of just asking him to keep a secret, sorta seemed to further his opinion about her ego and rashness.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"Not a chance, it's like you don't even notice that you're overconfidence is an insult. I'm not stupid, I withhold information from you at my discretion and you don't know shit about my training."

"I don't need to. I know us, and I know what we could do. I'm not being a big shot, and I'm not underestimating you. I've done things, things you would dream of doing. I'm telling you this for your protection, because I care enough about you to tell you these things."
He's not listening to me.

"I'm leaving, I'm don't owe you anything and I don't expect anything past the cheap sale of your body, get that from any whore."

Miyuki suddenly became furious. She kick the ground, forcing a rock wall around him. "You can't get my body from away whore! I know for- I'm missing the point. YOU JUST CALLED ME A WHORE!"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Liang just signed, he more then likely could have dodged but he just stood there anyway. "I'll take it back, but I'm using that fact you just offered yourself to a guy you just met last night as my argument, please think about what you just said and state your defense." He didn't even want to consider how nice he was being right now, he gave her free drinks and refused to capitalize off her situation twice. "Now, you're going to drop this wall around me. I'm sure you can come up with a few reasons why it's rude." It was hard not to throw more insult at her, but he was making a 180 and letting her toss around whatever insults she wanted, she said she was being nice so she should beat herself up over it later.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 am

"I'll take it back, but I'm using that fact you just offered yourself to a guy you just met last night as my argument, please think about what you just said and state your defense."

"Well, my defense is that I not making you pay for it, and I'm much better than any whore could hope to be." Miyuki said. "This is more a complement anyway. If I didn't respect you I would have...taken what I wanted." She was grinning despite the circumstances. This is only making things worse. She thought.

"Now, you're going to drop this wall around me. I'm sure you can come up with a few reasons why it's rude."

"Actually, I was thinking about sticking a spike up your ass." Miyuki said. "Your being a serious dick right now. All I did was explain to you how severe it would be if you uttered my name, and you get mad at me for having too big of an ego or something! If you used your ears instead of your mouth, which doesn't know what it's talking about, we would not be in this situation! If I just said to keep my name secret, then if you say anything, if would be too late. I'm trying to HELP YOU. The ONLY reason way you don't understand is because you don't. Listen." She was trying to stay calm, she even brought up a fist before quickly putting I away.

"Listen for your own good you idiot." She said, but not in an insulting way, but in a way that sounded like she cared. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Liang nodded, it was starting to make sense, they both saw this as two separate extremes. "You're going to have to get where I'm coming from here, you bring up the topic of death and I'm going to reply as a fire nation officer - That's means with a huge amount of confidence my abilities and of those around me." He didn't want to go into great details but it was rather simple, the more confidence he presented the greater the chance his men would follow him and the more faith he showed them the easier it would be to get them to preform for him. The odd foot up an ass needed to be done but that was the job of the sergeants. He couldn't afford to lose ground here, if nothing else perhaps an understanding would suffice. "I'm going to take any information you give me and attempt to make use of it, I'm not sorry if that offends you it's just what I do, I take information and I apply it for the lives of my men."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 pm

"I'm going to take any information you give me and attempt to make use of it, I'm not sorry if that offends you it's just what I do, I take information and I apply it for the lives of my men."

Miyuki just looked at him, with disbelief in her eyes. "...You haven't heard a word I said, have you?" She needed this guy to listen, so both their hides would make it out. "Look, lack of information isn't what will endanger your men. THE information is the problem. If you want to know the full story, follow me to my suite." She half thought he would leave, but with that whole honor stuff, he'd like to know more. To tease his curiosity a little, she says "Have you ever heard of the shadows of Kyoshi?"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Liang smiled, this was starting to get where he wanted, the more information he had the less he had to look for, then it wouldn't get out. "I've heard and I think you're getting my point, if you tell me what you know then I have no reason to look for more and your secret is safe." He didn't want to fill in anymore blanks, she was doing this to save herself but in the long shot that anything ever happened between the fire nation and the earth kingdom this information could make all the difference. "I haven't heard anything of the Shadows of Kyoshi, but it wouldn't be a very effective black ops regiment if it's personal information was free flowing." In all truth it was only a matter of time until it's existence was known, the fire nation's own black ops was known although save rumors no information about it was released, it just took a few major events until someone clued in. "Whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Miyuki walked in her room, and opened the door for him. "After you." She said. As he walked in , she scowled. "Your not the brightest, are you?" This was a trap. She shut the door and locked it. "Now, you can stay here, shut your mouth, or I could beat the information out of your head. Pick."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Liang just hung his head, he was hopeful that this would go better but he assumed she was smarter then to give away information about the earth kingdom to a member of the fire nation army, how many times has this point been brought up now anyway. "No, I'm aware. Optimistic maybe but aware." He looked up at her and fire began to form around his hands. "Are you still going on about that, I've already told you my take on this, first I'm not worried about a fight I've done that tons of times, second you're not looking at the numbers here go ahead and use your weapon we have at least 10 guys on call to respond to this type of thing." He sighed, the only downfall to this was the few people that were around were still in danger. "We don't need to do this, both of us can still walk away and possibly save the few people we might injury, to say the least I would have rathered you pick a location more out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 pm

"I'm not worried about a fight I've done that tons of times, second you're not looking at the numbers here go ahead and use your weapon we have at least 10 guys on call to respond to this type of thing."

Miyuki laughed. "You continue not to listen! I'm saving you from yourself."

"We don't need to do this, both of us can still walk away and possibly save the few people we might injury, to say the least I would have rathered you pick a location more out of the way."

"Exactly." She said. "You'd fight back immediately otherwise."

(Sorry Liang! I was stalling because I couldn't think of anything! I was having writers block on Miyuki!)
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

(I can tell, minus what I posted you only posted 20 words.)

Liang just shrugged. "I'll still fight you, the more damage you cause the better I look, even if I disagree." That wasn't really how he felt about the whole situation but there wasn't much he could do at this point anyway. "Alright you got me, I'll just go ahead and forget you ever existed." He put a hand up to his temple as he spoke, in a sense he was surprised it even got this far. If she let him walk she was dumber then what she just accused him of being, he assumed she's appreciate not being lied to but at this point if this was all it took for to end this he figured it was worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Away at last. (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3