The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toshihiro Sasaki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 am

Full Name: Toshihiro Sasaki
Element: Air
Birthplace: Western Air Temple
Position: Air-bender

Personality: Toshihiro is Wise and Mindful. He lives by the lifestyle of the Air-Monks by practicing mediation and keeping a clear mind. However, as immersed in Monk-hood as he is, Toshihiro's still young and enjoys some excitement and social interactions. Toshihiro is very social and makes friends very easily; so social that sometimes he annoys those around him. But when it really comes down to it, Toshihiro can find time to sit down shut up and Meditate.

One unlikely quality of a monk however is that of young Toshihiro, that quality being the fact that this young monk is quite the hopeless romantic. Despite Nirvana and Enlightenment, Toshihiro's ultimate goal in life is to find a life-partner.

Abilities: Moderate Air-Bending.

Appearance:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 123
Eyes: Dark Grey
Hair: None

Young Bald monk with Traditional air temple clothing, tall-standing posture Kind Eyes.

Weaponry & Other Gear: Air-glider. Sky-Bison by the name of Akio.

History: Toshihiro grew up in the Western Air-Temple as a Monk. He demonstrated Air-bender abilities very early in age and is training in hopes of becoming a master and gaining his arrow tattoos. He has a close-knit family and is the first born among four. Oshihiro is born from his Mother: Okiku, and his Father: Masaki. He has three younger siblings: Young Mitsuru, a male of three years, Takumi, a boy of seven years, and Michiko, a beautiful girl of fifteen years. Toshihiro found his Sky-bison companion by the name of Akio at the age of ten, and among all of his friends Akio is his best. Life for Toshihiro is simple....... well, as simple as it can get for an air-bending monk.

Toshihiro spent his entire life in and around the Western Air Temple and has big dreams of travelling around the world and witnessing what life is like outside of the Western Air Temple.

Last edited by Toshihiro on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:52 am

While there is nothing inherently wrong with what has been written so far, please make sure to follow the guidelines and at least ge tthe minimum number of words for each section. those little (40)s and (60)s [and the (120)] were not just for cute decorations. You do need to make your profile meet those standards at least before I can accept this.

but do not lose hope. this is not a rejection--you just need to add a little more meaty detail and such to it. When you do, I'll recheck it.
Back to top Go down

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 pm

Lengthened. I apologize for the lack of detail. Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully this will be enough?
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 pm

It looks long enough to me! I think it's wonderful! Glad to see more airbenders. :3

APPROVED~ Make sure you wait for two more approvals before you begin RP'ing. See you IC!

Also, if you have any questions, be sure to ask me or one of the other site staff! Or, you know, post it in the Helpdesk under Questions!

<3
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Your abilities section needs to be at least 40 words. What sets your character apart from other airbenders? What skills do they have outside of airbending?
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Loki's right. you should probably expand a bit on his abilities a little bit too. I mean, airbending (like any bending) is a brad art, and even "moderate" can still mean alot of different things. like, one might specialize in offense but suck at defense, and so even out as "moderate" (or vice-versa) or might be fast but weak, slow but strong, or some other combination.

but, the other extensions look great. as soon as you elaborate a bit on his abilities, I'll be more than happy to accept this.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Due to prolonged inactivity and lack of approval, I'm moving this application into Rejected Characters.

If you make the required changes to your application, please bump this topic with a post notifying us that you have made said changes

After such, staff will further review your application.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshihiro Sasaki    Toshihiro Sasaki  Empty

Back to top Go down

Toshihiro Sasaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Rejected Characters-
Jump to: