The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hun-Hun
Hun-Hun

EXP : 1525

Character Description
Position: Airbending Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai] Empty
PostSubject: Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai]   Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai] EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm

BOOM!

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

HunHun flailed her arms and stumbled over the fallen debris in rapid succession. She nearly tripped and hit her face against one of the standing beams but caught her self with a whip of air. The ceiling to the wooden building collapsed and smoke exploded from the rooftop; the stand holding the fruits and vegetables fell over and one popped the shopkeeper in the forehead.

She scratched the back of her head and laughed nervously, "Uh...heh..heh....at least your chimney isn't gunked up now!"

The shopkeeper balled his fists and turned 7 seven shades of red, "Get outta here you good for nothing half-breed!"

The laughing came to an abrupt halt, "What did you say?"

The burly shopkeeper merely blew a contrail of steam from his nose and sneered, "You heard me girl, and if you know what's good for you you'd leave before your hide gets handed to you."

HunHun gripped her staff and pointed it in his direction, "You know, in any other situation I would just let that remark slide. But because you're such a polite shopkeeper...I think I'll enlighten you a bit.

The airbender slammed her staff on the ground and shot a gust of wind in his direction. The shopkeeper yelped as he was forcefully swept into the air. In a knee-jerk motion HunHun snapped her staff to the left and sent him flying into a stand full of fruits and barley. She watched the beams shatter as he rolled out into the street.

"That oughta teach you not to be so nasty,"HunHun nodded, "And....that's gonna smart in the morning."

"Hey you! STOP!"

She whirled around and her eyes widened the size of dinner plates, "Uh-oh!" HunHun popped her glider open post-haste and took to the skies, narrowly missing the first fireballs as she zoomed through the town. One almost snagged her foot and it sent her spiraling toward a candy shop. HunHun let out a startled whoop and looped in the air, effectively gaining control.

"Stupid HunHun, REAL smart. You try to do a good deed and end up beating up a man in the process. Well...not beat up but....eh forget it."

As she ranted and raved, she failed to notice the building that seemed to jump right infront of her.

"HOLY AGNI-"

CRASH!

HunHun's glider snapped shut and she plummeted to the ground. But instead of landing on hard concrete, she crashed into something.....

Soft?

"This....is definitely gonna hurt in the morning.....Ow...ow..."
Back to top Go down
Dai Xang
Dai Xang

EXP : 100

Character Description
Position: Traveler
Nation: Air Temples

Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai]   Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai] EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Dai was visiting fire fountain city and was having quite a pleasent day. He had stolen a bit of food and eaten it, defending it from rats all the while, but either way it was a pretty good meal. A small weasle-chicken that had a few burnt pieces due to horrible cooking skills on his part, but it was pretty good anyway, and a stolen apple and pear that he prided himself on for getting away without even being noticed.

Once he had finished his meal he stood and began to wak out of the alley as he sw a plume of smoke rising up into the air. He pushed up a bit of air from under him and flew to the top of a small house holding his staff. When he reached the roof he looked towards the smoke and saw a girl beating up a cart owner with airbending. Normally he would have assumed that she was from one of the air temples and left her alone, but Air benders when from the temples usually love to have any reason not to fight in his mind.

He sprinted towards the cart as the young woman ran away herself pushing air behind him speeding himself up. When he got there he picked up a slightly bruised apple and started to follow her trail when men started shooting fire at her. The men probably being a local police force he quickly tossed them aside from behind and took them by surprise swinging his staff across his body and pushing a gust of air at the police force and sending them sprawling when the girl flew into a wall and started to fall. Dai was still reasonably close so he pushed air up under his feet at an angle that he hoped would be right and barely skimmed the top of a building and hit the ground with a thud and the girl had already hit a pile of hay hopefully uninjured.

He walked toward her and reached for her hand but jumped back when he noticed that she definetly was from one of the air temples. He put his hand back out and grabbed hers and helped her up and stated, “Your lucky that I was here or you would be spending your night in jail.” as he got out his final words the police, now in bigger numbers turned the corner. “And now we both still might be.” as he sent a gust of air at a single fire bending police officer.
Back to top Go down

Into The Eye of the Dragon...Or Not. [Yumi Ai]
Page 1 of 1