The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Killer's Apprentice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:37 pm

The food was delicious again, and when they were done she set up her own cart that she had forgotten and she put the remaining meat from the deergoose on it and she put the poison paste into a jar. She called for Alxina to get in the cart and she began to haul it down to Ba Sing Se, where Alxina would gain her own claws, and where she could get rid of some things.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Alxina happily hopped into the cart, twig people in hand. As her momma began to pull the cart along, she made the twig people dance around on the wood, giggling here and there. She wondered if her mother would ever like to play with her, but kept the question to herself, as it seemed as though pulling the cart was hard work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:04 pm

The Tailor pushed the cart past Alxina's old home without knowing, it was the path that she always took. Outside of the place was Alxina's sister, on the streets. No one to look after her. The continued to walk on by when she saw Alxina playing with her stick figures. She looked scrawny, and not healthy. The Tailor stopped, she had a plan. "Child, you are so small. Why not come with us like I offered originally, we will feed you."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Alxina set her twig dolls down on the cart, looking at her sister. Her sister's blonde hair was disheveled and greasy, indicating that she hadn't bathed in a while. She also looked extremely skinny, her once perfectly fitting clothes now hanging about her skeletal frame like tattered rags. It was apparent that she'd been on her own ever since Alxina killed their family.

"Hi, Nami," she said before turning back to her twig dolls. She hated her sister much less than she had hated her brother, but there was still a lot of anger and resentment towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 pm

The Tailor helped her into the cart and then she had continued to push the cart forwards. After a while, they were in front of a door. I want you two to follow me and for you to stay close, this place is full of human traffickers. They kidnap children like you and then they sell them for adult reasons." She went on in until she found an area selling and purchasing meat. She sold the deergoose for enough gold to purchase Nami some clothes. She then went on over and she sold the poison to a man that she was on good terms with, "So, you found a soft spot and you got yourself some kids, eh?" He asked. "Aye, they are lovely. It makes me want to have one of my own!" After that she left and she pulled her daughter and the new child along with her. The new child would be fattened like a pig then slaughtered. A year's worth of fattening would make her ample size for Alxina's anniversary for coming to live with her. After getting to the hut, she went inside and she told Nami to wait at the table for her meal. In an hour, she had finished cooking the rest of the two men. She served it all to Nami and then she went outside to tell Alxina that her claws were coming tomorrow instead of today. She explained her plan on what she was going to do to her sister. She then asked her to come with her as she went hunting for someone else. After a while, they returned with their own meal and they ate after she had cooked it. Giving extra large servings to Nami for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Alxina followed closely behind her mother in a market of sorts, avoiding Nami's gaze. She looked at the people with all the wonder and curiosity a nine year old could manage, and even stared at a doll longingly for a moment or two. She'd never had her own doll--that wasn't made out of sticks, of course.

They soon went home, her mother having purchased Nami some clothes, and her momma pulled her aside and let her know that they would get her claws tomorrow. She was slightly disappointed at this, but understood why, and was quite excited when her mother said that they'd be keeping Nami for a year. Even if it meant they'd be eating her afterwards.

She went with her momma and they found someone else, a young woman. Her mother killed the lady efficiently, and then they returned home and ate that, giving especially large amounts to Nami. Alxina didn't say much to her sister, but stole glances here and there at her sister's frightened visage. She obviously was terrified of both Alxina and her new mother, and this made Alxina pick at her food. She'd lost her appetite, and soon told her momma that she was tired and wanted a nap. It was still mid-afternoon, but Alxina really didn't like the way Nami kept looking at her. She watched through half-closed eyes as Nami and her new mother finished their lunch, but eventually fell asleep anyways to dark thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 am

Despite how frightened Nami was, she still ate voraciously. When Alxina left to take a nap, the Tailor told her to have pleasant dreams and then she saw that Nami was frightened. "Pray tell child, why are you frightened so?" "You killed my family." "That may be, but I gave pity on you and I spared you that day. I saw you starving on the streets and I gave you pity again. You will be here, and you be fed. You have a roof over your head now, and food everyday. You will have a better life here. Just you wait and see." At that she lead the frightened child to a bed. "You will sleep here. Once you get some meat on your bones so that you can fit into the clothes that you are wearing right now, you can decide whether or not to stay."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 am

Alxina woke again and yawned, two hours later. Through the window, she could see that it was near twilight, and she looked about for her sister. She didn't have to search long, though, as she saw Nami sitting in a corner with Alxina's twig dolls, having them move about with slow movements and whispering to herself. Alxina then saw her mother, who was taking measurements of a corner of the room.

"Whatcha doing, Momma?" Alxina asked curiously.
"She's not your mother, Alxina. You killed Ma, remember?" Nami mumbled, her quiet voice full of loathing. Alxina looked to glare at her, then tossed her hair over her shoulder, her face quite pompous and haughty. "Well, Momma?" She demanded, turning back to her mother, as if she hadn't heard a word of what Nami had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 pm

"I'm measuring the room required for a bed for Nami, right?" She saw Nami nod her head yes, "Now, we need to make her feel as welcome as possible." She got back to measuring, after a few minutes, she had the correct measurements. "I am going out for a while, I'm getting the bed. Be nice to Nami, and Nami, be nice to Alxina." With that, she grabbed her cart and she went off to the black market to get Nami a bed. After a few hours, she returned to the hit with a proper bed. She put the bed in and she looked at the girls, "Do you two think that it's time for dinner?"

OOC: I'll let you decide if Alxina got into a fight or anything. Perhaps she talked her sister into seeing the goodness that the Tailor is, by letting her into her home and feeding her?
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Alxina nodded at what her mother had said. When she left, she looked at Nami. Nami looked back, and then extended one of the twig dolls towards Alxina. Alxina took this to be a sign of truce, and took the doll. They played together quite happily until Alxina's mother came home.

When her mother did arrive, she inquired whether they should begin dinner. Alxina agreed, giving her twig doll back to Nami and stood to help her mother, grinning at her momma, ready to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"Alright, you can come with me Alxina. Nami, I want you to stay here, you are far to delicate to do this with us." After saying that, the Tailor went outside and she unloaded the bed from her cart. She then told Alxina to close her eyes and to hold out her hands. When she did so she put a box with her own claws in her hand and then she told her to open her eyes. After seeing her reaction, the Tailor smiled and hugged her, helping her to put on her new claws. She showed her how to attach the needle like claws since they could be fired at people. She then showed her how they fired and how to reload. She told her very sternly that these were the only claws that she had, and that she should never loose them. Then they went hunting. After a while, they found a large, beefy man walking the roads alone. They killed him and they brought his body home. Careful not to show Nami what it was that they were actually eating, the Tailor hacked up the man outside and she cooked what they needed, a little more than what they needed actually. They ate, Nami more than the rest of them of course. When it was done, the Tailor went outside to get the bed and she put it where Nami would be sleeping. Soon, she would be fitting back into her clothes, and soon she would be deciding what to do about staying or leaving. But the Tailor was clever, she remembered what Nami's clothes looked like and she bought larger versions of them, just so that she would have longer to fatten and be with them longer.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Alxina happily jumped about for a few moments as her mother gave her the new claws, and soon learned how to use them. While it would take a little while longer to master using them, she got the hang of them quite quickly, and helped her mother take down the large man that they were having for dinner.

"Momma, won't people start noticing so many people disappearing?" she asked curiously as they cut him up, and then she helped her mother put the meat in the pot and they put it inside to cook on the stove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 pm

"The city is filled with close to a million people, my child. They never notice, and if they do then we go to a new city. But I have been here for many years, and they haven't noticed yet. Now go play." After supper, everyone felt tired, as such they all slept.

Time skip: Two weeks

The Tailor looked over at Nami, the girl was wearing the larger clothes and looked like the trick was working. The combination of keeping her sedimentary and feeding her a lot was taking it's toll. It also appeared that she was happy and content to sit around all day and only move when it was time for dinner. The larger clothes were baggy on her chubby body and the Tailor would get things for her and the like when she asked. It was time to prepare supper and Nami's appetite had grown in the last two weeks. As such, she started hunting animals again just so that they would have enough to feed her and still have enough man for her and Alxina to eat. She went over to where she kept the salted meats and she began to cook. Once dinner was ready, she set out the food and she watched as the Airbender turned glutton began to chow down on the food at ever increasing rates. Once the food was done, she took Alxina outside for some target practice.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 am

As time grew on, Alxina liked the changes to her sister less and less. Her sister had never been a lazy girl, nor a very hungry one at that. But she knew that this was all necessary for their fancy feast in less than a year. Alxina could hardly believe how much time had passed, and was very impressed with her new capabilities with her claws. She could now shoot a rabbit-squirrel from over fifteen feet away straight through the neck, and larger things like deergoose went down at a mere thirty feet away. She never misplaced a single claw, once.

As time grew on, her sister became less and less interested in playing with Alxina, but merely spent most of her time lazing about in the sun on the steps of the hut or rather sleeping through most of the day. This often made Alxina quite pouty and whiny, since she missed her sister. Had her sister not had been seen that day, Alxina would not feel a single thing towards her, but the fact that she was sitting literally two feet away and didn't act anything at all like the girl she'd grown up with, Alxina felt as though she'd lost someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am

The Tailor watched as Alxina shot down a deergoose for her sister's super, "Good job Alxina! Well done!" She put the deergoose onto the cart and she went home to prepare it for dinner. After the usual hour, the food was ready. After serving those extra large helpings to Nami, the Tailor said, "You know, you haven't been playing with your sister in a while. Why don't you two play some more?" At which Nami responded, "Because I never knew that eating and sleeping and lazing about could make one feel so happy and content!" "Now now, you can still laze about, but that doesn't mean that you have to stop playing with her. You can lie on the floor and play with her twig dolls with her, or perhaps help her build a doll house. Just do something with her. But be sure to remain lazing about as much as possible." "But-" "No but's. Depending on how Alxina tells me that you've been playing with her, while still not moving mind you, I will increase you food portions." "Fine." See, over the past two weeks Nami had come to see food as a reward, and something to entice herself with, a true glutton. Her hunger knows no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Alxina played happily with Nami, often having to make more twig dolls because her sister's large hands kept breaking them. Nami did little else but eat, sleep, and play with the dolls, and Alxina often became bored when Nami napped, or became sick of playing the same old games over and over. And so, sometimes, she rubbed dirt all over herself, wore Nami's old clothes that were long on her, but fit her reasonably, and went into town and begged for a few coin from passerby. She did this without her mother knowing, as she didn't know whether her momma would approve, and kept the small coin that she had coaxed out of people's pockets hidden. She was saving up for that doll she'd seen in that market-like place.

Whenever she did this, Nami either took naps, or told Alxina's mother that she was out in the woods, finding more things for the two to play with. Alxina only did this once every few days, but it was still often enough that she began to fret over whether her mother would start to notice. As they were eating dinner one night, Alxina decided to show her mother the coin that she had, and perhaps to tell her the means of which she'd procured it.

"Momma," she began, dumping all of her coin out onto the floor. "I've been spending the past few days collecting money, and I think I have enough now. Will you go buy me a doll?" she asked, looking up at her momma with her big blue eyes, a sweet little smile coming to her lips. If her mother asked where the money had come from, Alxina would of course tell her, but she didn't see any reason to as long as no one asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 pm

The Tailor looked at Alxina and smiled, "But of course, my child. I will buy you a doll. After all, you have enough coin for it, and I will also get your sister one if she wants one.""Mmmf--Not mmmf--interested." Nami said while stuffing her face greedily. The Tailor looked at her and shrugged, she had been playing with Alxina and as she had stated, she gave her more and more food for how well she had been playing. "Let's go tomorrow, how does that sound?" The Tailor took another look at Nami, her larger clothes were nearly fitting on her. In maybe a week she would have the option of staying or leaving. But by looking at the food she was eating and at how much she was eating, she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Alxina smiled happily, and gave her mother a tight hug before hurrying and finishing her dinner, excited to go to sleep so that she could get a real doll in the morning. She ate quickly, not quite finishing it all and giving the rest of her dinner to her sister, before changing into her sleeping gown and snuggling up for bed, resting her head on the pillow with a smile on her face.

She dreamt that night, but of sweet things that girls should dream, such as dolls and costumes, and fairytales. She could hardly wait until her sister was gone, as she didn't like the gluttonous girl anymore. Before Alxina had met her new momma, she remembered how sweet Nami had been, always offering to play with Alxina--unless Alxina made her mad. Then she was pushed around, and Nami and her brother would both pick on her mercilessly, until the next morning. Her brother always seemed to pick on her, but her sister could sometimes manage to be nice. Alxina found herself once again angry, and also saddened, at the memory of her family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

The Tailor watched as Alxina didn't finish her dinner and how she had given the rest of it to Nami, the girl had basically inhaled the remains of her sister's dinner. She hadn't even finished her first part of seven meal course, for Alxina had told her that she was playing with her really well. One by one the courses went, and the dishes pil3ed higher and higher. Until finally, "BUUURP!!!" Nami let out one massive belch that shook the hut that they were in. The Tailor hoped that it didn't wake Alxina. She sent the glutton to bed and she then started working on cleaning the dishes. After several hours, the dishes were cleaned and she finally fell asleep. Only to have to wake up early and fix a very large breakfast for Nami.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Alxina woke the next morning to find that both Nami and her mother were still asleep. Shrugging, she went out and used her claws to begin cleaving their freshest kill to bits, before carrying the bloody, dripping chunks of meat indoors and barely managing to place them all in her momma's big ol' cooking pot. She smiled happily at the job she'd done, and went and collected a few roots from outside. She hoped to surprise her momma by making a yummy breakfast, and decided that a meat-and-veggie soup would be delightful.

With a few clangs and bangs, and a little while later, she had the lid over the pot and it was at a nice rolling boil. Being neglected, as she was, taught her at a young age how to make herself rather delicious meals. She went and changed out of her dirty nightgown into her clothes for the day, deciding that she'd help her mother wash the clothes later in the afternoon. She realized that she hadn't been taught the proper way to wash and dry human skin.

She sat on the floor in the kitchen, peeling ginger roots happily. As she finished that, she began to cut the ginger into small strips, and humming a children's tune, she dumped those in the pot as well, before stirring the whole confection with a giant wooden spoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 pm

The Tailor woke up to the smells of something delicious. She went to the kitchen to find that little Alxina had decided to cook breakfast for them. She went up to her quietly and she said, "Morning child, my that smells wonderful! But that isn't enough to feed Nami. We need more than this." The Tailor went over to grab another pot, she put it on the stove next to where Alxina was cooking and she told her to triple the amount in it. "It's not that you didn't do a good job, it's that you did too little of a good job," she explained. Once all of the food was done, the Tailor went over to Nami and she woke her up. Nami got up and she ate her breakfast, and she ate, and ate, and ate, and ate. The Tailor had some of the meal that Alxina had made and she told her what she thought about it. It was delicious! Once Nami had finished eating and had gone off to sleep again, the two of them left for town to get the doll that Alxina wanted. The Tailor was sure to bring some extra gold with her if Alxina didn't have enough. They went to the market that they had gone to when they had first found Nami, "So, which doll do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:35 am

Alxina looked at the dolls with a very serious face, finally deciding on one that looked just like a Kyoshi warrior. "That one!" she crowed, looking at the merchant happily. She couldn't wait to show it to Nami; it was such a beautiful doll, she was sure it cost a fortune. "Momma...do I have enough money for it?" She asked curiously, not wanting her mother to pay extra for it. It was something that Alxina had really wanted, but Alxina had been raised to always earn what she'd received. She swung back and forth from her tiptoes to her heels as she looked back and forth between the doll and her momma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 am

The Tailor saw the price, and fortunately enough, she had enough for the doll on her own. They bought the doll and they went home. As it turned out, the doll was fully movable. Able to move it's fingers, legs, and arms. The Tailor bought what looked like Kyoshi fan's that were just the right size for the doll. When they got home, she showed the fans to Alxina and she told her to have fun playing with it while she cooked. After three very long hours, lunch was done. And just like at breakfast, Nami ate, and ate, and ate, and ate.

Once lunch was done she looked over and she saw that Nami was undoing her belt, letting her stuffed belly ooze out onto her lap. "Remember what I said to you? Once you can fit into your old clothes again, you are to decide whether or not to stay here. Tell me Nami, will you stay here with us?" Nami looked at her and she responded, "Of course! Here I get food, and lot's of it! As well as no responsibility!""Alright then, now that you have officially decided to stay with us, you need to get some rest. Dinner will be ready in a few hours, and I don't want to see you up and about. For a celebration, how's about a twelve course dinner?" Nami's mouth visibly watered at the thought of that, "And each course will be twice as big as you normal courses. What do you say? You will have to eat all of it.""Oh spirit's yes! Yes! Yes! That is one of the best idea's ever!""I am glad that you think so, now go lay down and rest."

After four hours of slaving away, the very special dinner was served. All twelve courses were ready and perfect. The Tailor went to go get Alxina for dinner, once she had what she wanted, the Tailor ate for herself. Then she awoke Nami. Nami went to the table and she began to eat. She ate and she ate and she ate. She was eating ravenously, as though she hadn't eaten in years. After an hour or so, the first course was done. Nami was sitting there, licking the plates clean. One could hardly call her human after watching her eat that first course alone. And so this continued, well into the next day. Once all of the food was eaten, Nam laid there, stuffed. Unable to move. The Tailor somehow managed to roll her to her bed. She would be extremely large after this, let alone the whole eleven months after this.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 am

Alxina played happily with her doll, making little fighting noises and moving the joints about in different stances, pretending that the doll was throwing her fans about. She didn't know very much about fighting, but she thought her Kyoshi warrior doll was a pro. She giggled and played as much as she could when they got home as her mother cooked, before she and her mother ate and then awoke Nami.

Alxina could hardly stand to watch Nami eat anymore, and went back outside to play with her doll. She could hear Nami eating for quite a long time, and ended up trudging to bed past her gluttonous sister, falling asleep to the loud eating noises. She slept thoroughly through the night, holding her doll tightly.

Once morning came, she arose and yawned, stretching. She didn't see her mother in her bed, so she assumed that she was already awake. She went into the kitchen to help her mother with the dishes, but before they began those, she said, "Momma, what's your name? I wanna name my warrior after you," she smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 am

The Tailor yawned when Alxina came in and asked her what her name was. The Tailor stopped moving, she had never thought of it before, what was her name? She never had a need for one. "My name? I never had one. Hmm... I guess I'll have to come up with one for myself. My name is Eona. Yes, that shall be my name, Eona. What do you think of it?" Without waiting for an answer she went back to doing the dishes. After some time, all of the dishes were done and clean. Then it was time to cook for Nami, the gluttonous girl was eating away everything. Good thing they had stocked up on food last time they had went hunting.

Time skip, three months:

Three months had gone by, nothing much had changed. The hut was much larger though. See, over the past three months, the Tailor, or should I say Eona, had been selling all of the excess skins from all of the animals needed to feed Nami's bottomless stomach. She had been making a lot of money, and with the money she had expanded her small hut into a cabin and she had purchased more stoves so that she could cook more for the glutton. The glutton, Nami had grown as well. She could still walk, but not without breaking a sweat. She was apparently oblivious to the increase in weight as she blamed her clothes for shrinking in the wash whenever she bursts out of them. Her latest clothes looked like they were beginning to strain. After this meal, or rather during, her clothes would tear at the seams and buttons would pop.

As for what Eona was doing, she was cooking for Nami. She expected Alxina to be out hunting, the little girl had seemed to change over the months. She couldn't put her finger on it, but the change was still there. Once the food was done she set up the table and she called Nami. Then she came, the floor shook as she walked. She sat down and the chair creaked, she ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Apprentice    A Killer's Apprentice  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Killer's Apprentice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Other :: In Transit-
Jump to: