The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just thought I'd introduce myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Just thought I'd introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:32 am

Greetings and tidings. After reviewing A:TLA for perhaps the third time, I found myself craving a relevant Rp site. A need I haven't fulfilled in a few years.

So here I am, in all my writer-style nerdom I look forward to bending with you all. Or against you. Just rping in general is fun.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:55 pm

welcome. I'm your friendly but not-so-righteous Avatar, Zulera.

you may also see me roaming these pages as Earth Queen Meili, where I am also a site administrator. I also have a couple more profiles somewhere.

anyhoo, look forward to RPing with ya.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Always thought it'd be interesting to see an Avatar that wasn't quite the "Paragon of all Benders" and such. Nice to meet ya.

Definitely anticipating future RPs with the Avatar/Earth Queen.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm Loki, one of the admins. Hope you have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Heya, Loki. Nice to meet you. I very much hope so too, frankly. Already this site is quite interesting from who/what I've seen of it so far.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Hakota-Zai wrote:
Always thought it'd be interesting to see an Avatar that wasn't quite the "Paragon of all Benders" and such. Nice to meet ya.

Definitely anticipating future RPs with the Avatar/Earth Queen.

heh. I agree. Zulera's powerful, but she's also definitely no hero by any stretch. at best, she's an anti-hero, at worst, she's a villain. xD
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Zulera wrote:

heh. I agree. Zulera's powerful, but she's also definitely no hero by any stretch. at best, she's an anti-hero, at worst, she's a villain. xD

Sounds intriguing, indeed. Can't wait to see how Zai handles meeting Zulera, since he tends to stereotype other benders. Wonder what he'll make of the Avatar.

Hope it's not something that'd end in a fight; though Hakota would get a fine lesson in humility in that case. xp
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:21 pm

well, Zulera is also affably evil, so to speak. She's like an Evil Sim with the Friendly trait. She's not exactly moral, and doesn't really care much about other people, but she's not going to be an ass simply for the sake of being an ass. she's polite towards people she hasn't met and such. some would say *too* friendly, sometimes. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Well, you already met me. But here's a few things that I didn't tell you. I am probably the biggest nerd on this site, I am probably the biggest video game player on this site, and I am probably the biggest emo on this site.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Zulera wrote:
well, Zulera is also affably evil, so to speak. She's like an Evil Sim with the Friendly trait. She's not exactly moral, and doesn't really care much about other people, but she's not going to be an ass simply for the sake of being an ass. she's polite towards people she hasn't met and such. some would say *too* friendly, sometimes. x3

Zai wouldn't mind her, then. Though might not be lucky on the *too* friendly part. He's got some unattractive features, mainly his disfigured eye and the features immediately about it. However, good to know she's friendly despite her darker nature. ^^;

Gysu Lee Frike wrote:
Well, you already met me. But here's a few things that I didn't tell you. I am probably the biggest nerd on this site, I am probably the biggest video game player on this site, and I am probably the biggest emo on this site.

Indeed. And perhaps we can rant on about our favorite topics in gaming and other nerdom. Perhaps great minds and the alike would explain our characters' similar backgrounds. xp
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:22 am

Hakota-Zai wrote:
Zai wouldn't mind her, then. Though might not be lucky on the *too* friendly part. He's got some unattractive features, mainly his disfigured eye and the features immediately about it. However, good to know she's friendly despite her darker nature. ^^;

well, she's relatively easy to get in with (so she is kind of a whore xD. one of her many, MANY vices, I suppose), and so as long as he's not bad with people, he could still have a chance with her if he wanted. Zulera isn't so much evil as much as she's just selfish and hedonistic. If she's enjoying what's happening, she'll encourage it, and given that getting laid is something she quite enjoys... well, it's bound to happen if you can charm her, which is fairly easy as long as you let her have her say. :3
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Zulera wrote:
well, she's relatively easy to get in with (so she is kind of a whore xD. one of her many, MANY vices, I suppose), and so as long as he's not bad with people, he could still have a chance with her if he wanted. Zulera isn't so much evil as much as she's just selfish and hedonistic. If she's enjoying what's happening, she'll encourage it, and given that getting laid is something she quite enjoys... well, it's bound to happen if you can charm her, which is fairly easy as long as you let her have her say. :3

Well perhaps someday, then. We'd have to see how Zai takes to her when they meet. I definitely look forward to it, though. Seeing how the more reclusive persona of Zai reacts to the presence of such a figure.

We should definitely fit in an rp sometime. See what turns out, or falls over. Putting a chi blocker and an Avatar in close proximity may not be the best idea. Who knows-- that's the fun of it, though. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:36 am

well, I assure you that if you want to start an RP and get Zulera involved, that I'll post. I'm just terrible at starting RPs. xD
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:08 pm

If you'd like to, then aye. Though I can't promise how Zai would act until him and Zulera meet. Either way, if you do start, he could be anywhere. Kinda a vagrant in that respect, plus I've yet to find a good way to get him into the plot yet, so perhaps this would do well for such.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm cool with anything. there's not really any real plot going on right now anyways, so you can sort of just make something up and jump right in.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Sounds good, then. When/if you start the topic, I'll jump right in.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:06 am

oh no, no.... bad things happen when I start topics...

well, not really. it's just that I'm terrible at leaving openings for others, so I tend to not start topics.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:09 am

Ah. Well I'd be able to start, if you wish. Or hell, Zulera could even be employing Zai, for whatever reason. If she needed a bodyguard, or even an assassin.

Either way, I could just as well start.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:31 am

that would probably be better, since I can build off stuff real well, just not very good at starting because I'm too used to writing a narrative or a story without much opening for other characters than the ones I mention. so yeah, go ahead. :3
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:42 am

Alright. Any preference as to where? Or should I just pick somewhere in the earth kingdom?

And I know how it is, personally it's the opposite for me. I'm good at starting something, but not building off of something already given.
^^;
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:04 am

then it's perfect!
and yeah, anywhere where Hakota would be. Zulera's the avatar and she's mastered the elements, so she's travelled the world and still travels it. she could be anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:49 am

Posted. Topic is Here
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:03 am

okie dokie. I'll get on it tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:10 am

Alright. Catch you sometime later, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself   Just thought I'd introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Just thought I'd introduce myself
Page 1 of 1