The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wedding.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

A Wedding. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding.   A Wedding. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Zehir

She realized all the drinks were alcoholic. She'd never been much for the stuff, but she was so thirsty right now. She picked up a drink and downed it faster than she should have. Her throat burned, and for a second, she had a look of revile. Tai stepped up beside her and took a drink of his own. She was still thirsty. She took another.

"Zehir I find the name exotic, and if your scared of me. I understand that I must be strange, just walking up to you. I just couldn't contain myself, I was taking by your beauty,"

She blushed at the compliment. She was starting to feel pretty good about herself, which was unusual. She looked at him with reddened cheeks and softly breathed, "Thank you, Tai." She wasn't used to such niceness. She didn't know what she was feeling. Her hand shook as she lifted her drink for another sip.

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding.   A Wedding. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

A maid came out of the palace, in her arms was little Breling, Gysu's daughter. The maid handed Breling over to Gysu and she left. He held her gently, he looked over at Mulanza and siad, "She's gotten big in the time I was gone. I wish I was there to have helped, but I had important business to attend to." He looked at Breling when Breling did something amazing. She kicked her little foot and she sent the earth in front of her legs flying about thirty feet. It was really a powerful blast. Thankfully, no one was hurt except for some two faced aristocrats. Gysu looked at his daughter with a surprised look, she was holding onto an earth made dagger, it was blunt, but still a dagger. He hastily took the dagger away from her and he looked at Mulanza, "How long has she been doing this?" He asked, unaware that it was Breling's first time bending.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star
Alex Star

EXP : 100

Character Description
Position: Assassin for Hire
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding.   A Wedding. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:37 am

Watching her as she would take another sip of her drink, but being a skilled Assassin. He would notice that her hands were shaking, was it because she was scared or was it for another reason? He wouldn't dwell on it for the time being, but he would need to show her how to have a good time after all. He would move his hands, so that they would be under her chin and lift it up so that she would be staring into his eyes.

" I really like your blush, it brings out your beauty even more. Tell me do you feel safe with me, I won't harm you. Maybe we can do something just the two of us, maybe a nice walk? "
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding.   A Wedding. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:53 am

Mulanza raised her eyebrows. "well, that's the first time she's done that trick that I've seen," she noted, "but I've seen her move rocks before a few weeks prior."

she laughed. "but think about who her mother is, and who *my* mother is, no less. she comes from a long line of earthbenders, and I'm certain that she's set to be the same way. Queen Meili will surely settle for nothing less, no?"
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding.   A Wedding. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Zehir

When he touched her face, she had a mini heart attack. She was surprised by the contact, and her eyes dilated as he lifted her face to meet his. She kind of wanted to say something like, "H-hey, don't do that," but she refrained. Still, her face contorted with signs of confusion, but after the compliment, it changed to a deeper blush, and she looked down and to the right. Her bottom eyelids pushed up a bit, showing at least slight happiness. She was starting to feel a bit more comfortable and when Tai asked the question she agreed, "That sounds good," She had the beginnings of a smile on the edge of her lips.

Mood: Content
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding.   A Wedding. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:20 am

"Well, looks like she has her mothers power." He held his daughter gently, "Just think of how powerful she will become with the proper training. But she will need to be disciplined on how to use her power without harming those that are close to her. And we will also have to teach her how to behave like a normal person, even though she has such power."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding.   A Wedding. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wedding.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: